Locked Out of Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to say no to that invitation. I was still a little nervous, but way more horny. They weren't putting their shorts back on. They just had their long socks and tanks now. I was distracted. But also determined to match them.

I sat up and pulled my pants off, and the girls realized I had no boxers on. I saw how both of them hungrily eyed me, as I pulled my pulsing cock out, front and center. I was a thick, seven inches myself, and had never had any complaints from my previous partners. And I stayed VERY hard for a very long time.

"Damnnn. That is a really sexy cock, Layton," Lily said, and I could see her staring at my dick with a familiar glaze in her eyes.

"How often do you jack off?" Dani asked me innocently, and I noticed now that her hand was lightly stroking her shaft as she spoke. Lily was tracing her fingers down her cock like tiny figure skates.

I grabbed mine when she asked me that and couldn't help but stroke it a couple of times to match her question, as if I was using my cock to ponder the answer. We were all sort of absentmindedly playing with ourselves now as we talked. This was getting very crazy. I felt so good all over.

"Hmmm, how much do I jack off?" I thought aloud, and as I did so I stroked my cock up and down for them. I liked how they watched me touch myself. It made me feel very sexy the way they looked at me. I was starting to stare more at their cocks now. They really were hypnotically beautiful. Even I knew this. I didn't care if they saw me looking.

"I jack off every single day." I told them honestly. It was true. I was 22. My sex drive was non-stop. I could jack off all day if it weren't for chafing and the need to eat.

"Once a day?" Lily prodded me on.

"Sometimes...but if I don't have anything to do and I'm going to get high, I can jack off three of four times in a day," they were both staring at my cock as I touched myself, feeling the insane hardness of my own penis and loving their line of questioning.

"Do you like to fool around when you're rolling? Some guys can't keep it hard," Dani led me further, and I loved hearing this question. I'd heard it before.

"Actually...I'm kind of an exception to the rule. I've never had a problem staying hard while rolling. I can fuck all night," I said confidently. And it was true.

"Oh...we're totally the same. We can totally stay hard while we roll. But that's also because we've learned how to take Viagra with it. We have really crazy sex nights on Molly." Lily said, and I noticed she was really starting to grind her body as she played with herself.

"Oh, really?" I said, wanting to hear more about these crazy sex nights. I was so into them both. I was also becoming more distracted by their very nearby cocks, jutting up hard towards me. What did they feel like? Was I going to play with my first dick while I rolled? I was suddenly considering the trade-off in order to fuck them both.

"Yeah...that's why we took some earlier when we went to get the blankets," Dani said. And she had this huge confessional grin on her face. I looked at her half-shocked and half-confused.

"Wait...you took what?" I asked, doing the math in my head.

"Molly. We have a stash that we love to use, and when you told us you were rolling, we decided to change our plans tonight and basically joined in on your fun." Lily was smiling and I could tell now why she looked so giddy-happy. She was on the same sunshine bus I was on. That's also why Dani looked so starburst-esque. We were all rolling, though I was a little ahead of them both.

Peaks and valleys. Boobs and cocks.

"That's amazing. I'm so happy we're rolling together...oh my gosh...what do you guys wanna do?" I asked them next.

"We want to have some fun with you tonight," Lily said, so innocent and sexy all at once.

"I think I want to have some fun too...but I think I'm also super nervous," I told them, a sheepish smile escaping my mouth. And they seemed to completely understand the squall of emotions I was feeling in that moment. Horny. Loving. Scared. Sexy. Crazy. Nervous. Intimidated. I was sitting with two sexy girls with two sexy cocks, and my body was warm and tingly all over.

"Are you nervous?" Dani asked, with a soothing tone to her voice. I said 'yes.'

"That's okay to be nervous," Lily said now, and I noticed that both girls had gotten very close to me again.

"Yeah, I'm like...insanely horny right now, and somehow also insanely nervous. This is crazy. I feel like my entire body is crackling. But...in a good way I think."

"Do you like kissing when your rolling?" Lily asked me, and I turned to say yes, but before I could say anything, she leaned in and kissed me. And I kissed her back. Oh, did I ever.

Her lips tasted like strawberry bubblegum and I could smell a citrus perfume. She was such a tawdry little snack. I loved everything about her vibe. As she kissed me I noticed Dani moving into my space, and she pulled me away from Lily's passionate mouth and brought me to her own. We made out now and I could feel her hands holding my side and my neck as we played with each other's tongues and lips in a sensual make-out session. She was an incredible kisser. I barely felt her teeth unless she wanted me to. She was better than any girl I'd ever kissed. Her mouth tasted like something herbal...and there was a faint vanilla. She was so soft, and her lips were so nice against my own. I was so drunk with lust for them now.

Lily ran her hands down my chest and took off my shirt, and the girls did the same with their tank tops. Now we were all naked. Their breasts were amazingly sexy--nipples like tiny erasers. I fondled them softly. While they traded making out with me, their hands rubbed down my chest and teased me, before finally grabbing hold of my cock. I was so turned on.

They jacked me off slowly together, and I was mesmerized by the way they ran long fingers over my shaft and head and balls.

"Do you want to touch?" Dani asked, bringing my hand from her left breasst over to her cock. And I did want to touch. So much. She wrapped my hand around her size.

Lily grabbed my other hand to guide me to her shaft, and now we were all up on our knees, kissing and touching each other's hard cocks. They felt like just me, big and throbbing and pulsing with a needy heat. I couldn't believe how familiar it felt. I was instantly at ease. I knew how to touch my own cock...I could certainly do the same for these bombshells.

It really was a powerful feeling to hold something as hard as a cock. My hand fit around Lily's shaft like it fit around my own, but Dani's cock amazed me in its size. My fingertips just came around to graze each other. The girth made my heart beat flutter. I secretly loved that a girl this gorgeous could have a tool this enormous.

"You're doing great, Layton...just play with us slowly. Enjoy the way it feels in your hand," Dani encouraged me, and we all kept jacking each other off. It really was incredible to hold a cock in my hand, much less two gorgeous cocks on two sexy girls.

The makeout session had started to feature more audible moans and gasps and bites and even some kinky spitting. I'd watch Dani and Lily occasionally abandon my lips to make out with each other, giving each other naughty glances that spoke to the amount of times they'd done this together. They were very comfortable with each other's sexuality. I was VERY horny. My cock vibrated in their perfect grasp.

"Do you want Lily to shove your cock in her mouth?" Dani asked me suddenly, and Lily looked very excited by this idea.

"Yes...fuck yes. I want that so bad." I moaned to her, as she grabbed my face and kissed me like she was hungry for me. I felt Lily's plump lips kiss down my body as her blonde hair brushed my chest and abs.

And then my boner was licked like an ice cream cone and she engulfed me. I had one hand jacking off Dani's cock against my side, and my other hand on Lily's beautiful back, as it sloped down behind her like a leopard. Dani scooted closer and squeezed my ass in her hand.

Dani and I made out passionately when I turned to her, while Lily began a slow and deliberate sucking on my cock. I was so fucking hot for them.

I watched as Dani broke away from us for a moment and changed the playlist on her phone over to a sexier set. A Daniel Caeser jam thumped to life and I watched as Dani's pendulous balls swung below her as she headed back to sit next to where I was now leaning back and enjoying Lily's bobbing mouth on my cock.

Dani pushed me down onto the floor so I was laying on my side and Lily never allowed my cock to leave her mouth. I wondered what she was doing but then I realized as she also began to drag her wet lips down my side. She snuggled in behind me and began kissing down my back as she shimmied her body even lower. Then I felt her spread my ass cheeks and continue kissing and licking.

I moaned loudly when her tongue found my hole. They sucked me hard from both sides.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk," I'd only ever had one girlfriend that had played with my ass, and it was in the briefest moments of post-club drunkenness. Dani's long tongue squirreled around my anal opening like an earthworm waiting for the work day to end.

It felt so mindfuckingly good. My ass apparently had been hiding some pretty incredible nerve endings because I felt harder than I'd ever been, inside Lily's glogging mouth.

The girls sucked me together, making my ass and cock feel so incredible. I had my hands on both of their heads, stroking their gorgeous hair as if to say a constant prayer to their sexual deftness. I wanted them both so bad. I was so fucking horny.

"You guys are amaaaaaazing," I said to them, as I felt Dani climb back up behind me. She had a hand on my ass now and I felt as she ran a finger down into my saliva-coated cheeks and rubbed it along my perineum with a firm pressure. I moaned when she did that.

"Do you like that feeling?" Dani asked me.

"Yeah, ughh, I...ummmff, I do like that," I couldn't deny how good it felt. I was so high and so spoiled in that moment.

Then I felt her move her long digits to the center of my ass crack and she teased my puckered opening where her tongue had just been inside of me, making me wet.

"Dani..." I didn't know what to say. I was completely aware of what she was doing but I was also so distracted because Lily was sucking on my cock like a Dyson V8. Then I felt her push a finger against my hole and I moaned even louder. I hadn't intended to moan so loudly, but that's the sound I made, and Lily looked up at me brightly as she showed off her breathing skills against my base.

Dani's middle finger slipped inside of me and I arched my body as her spit-covered digit slowly pushed into my tightness.

"Fugggggg," I groaned. I had a Trans girl's finger inside my tight ass. That was a crazy thought. I loved that thought. It felt so new.

"You like that, Layton?" Dani asked from behind me, as she lightly pushed into my very reluctant hole.

I didn't know why, but I absolutely loved it. There was something transforming about the pain and the connection of her finger inside of me. I moaned.

My cock wetly plopped from Lily's mouth as she came back up my body to kiss me. I could taste my cum on her lips and we kissed like prom night limousine seniors, while Dani continued to work me open. I had started to push my ass back to Dani now. She was giggling at my newfound pleasure center.

"There is nothing sexier than a boy with a needy ass." Dani said this to me in a voice that dripped with intention. I needed her.

I felt her scoot in close behind me and her hard cock pushed against my butt as she started grinding against me. The Molly was turning all three of us into fairly slutty sex partners for each other.

"Do you like that, Layton?" Lily asked me, pushing her finger into my mouth as she kissed me again.

"MmmHmmm," I moaned around her digits, staring into her gorgeous eyes. The roles were suddenly changing I realized.

I felt Dani spreading my cheeks and placing her cock down my crack so I could feel the whole, hard length against me. I felt like I was straddling one of those particularly intrusive bike seats.

"Are you gonna be a slutty boy for us, Layton?" Lily asked, as she pulled her mouth off of mine and shoved two fingers back in. I started sucking on her soft fingers like a cock. I wasn't shy and it turned me on to know I was doing a good job for her. I loved that question especially. It made me feel so naughty.

Dani continued to slide her pipe in between my spread buns, and I moaned every time she touched my sensitive opening. I didn't know why it felt so good.

"Do you want Dani and I to take control, and make you cum harder than you've ever cum?"

I literally whimpered a "yes" when she asked this. I had zero doubts that they would do what they said they would do.

"Good boy," Dani said to me, and I again watched Lily's cock come into view as she crawled up to kneel beside my head.

"I want you to suck on Lily's cock Layton," Dani said from behind me, as she held my head still. I didn't wait to be told twice.

Feeling a cock in my mouth for the first time was enthralling. This perfectly erect spear of tight flesh was on my tongue and I clamped my lips two inches down her shaft and sucked like I would've with a straw. I was instantly enamored with the size and smell and taste. I dragged my tongue all over her perfect length as she held my hair softly and allowed me to take my time on this magical introduction to cocksucking. The spongey helmet felt wildly erotic in my mouth.

"Mmmm, Layton, that feels really good, suck on my cock like you love it, baby." I could taste the salty precum on her tip, and it made me even hornier. The more turned on I got, the more Dani thrust against me, or maybe that was vice versa. Her cock felt so large and so damned rock hard against my vulnerable buns.

"Look at this sexy cocksucker," Dani said, as I felt her thrusting her hips against me. my entire body felt incredible. I felt so fucking turned on from being called a cocksucker. But it was pretty clear, I was very into having a cock in my mouth. I felt crazy horny.

I pulled my mouth off of Lily to catch my breath and she slapped my face with her cock, which made me moan unexpectedly. I don't know where it came from. But I loved they way they were taking over.

"Do you guys wanna take a brake to pee?" Dani asked, and we all quickly agreed.

When I came back to the living room, I saw Dani sitting back on her legs with her cock proudly standing up.

Lily was the last one to pee and she was still in the restroom washing up, when i saw Dani curl a finger towards me. I knew what she wanted.

"Come on, cocksucker. Come over here and put that slutty mouth to use, Layton." I crawled down on to the blanket between her spread legs and grabbed her Dole banana cock in my grip. Her steel member made my heart beat faster. I engulfed her helmet in my mouth and began to swirl my tongue like an out-of-control hose. In the course of one night I was experiencing my first two cocks. I looked up at her as I sucked her, obsessed with how hot she was and how amazing her cock felt in my throat. I was on my stomach in front of her, my legs absentmindedly spread behind me.

I loved how sweaty and veiny and fat and imposing Dani's cock was. it was so sexy sticking out of her curvy, shaved crotch. I moaned at the sheer thought of how naughty I was being in this moment, and how many unexpected barriers I was suddenly crossing. I bobbed my head down her cock.

I bent lower down on my knees and spread my legs more as I propped down to get settled in a good sucking position. Dani grabbed a pillow and propped it under my head so I could comfortably learn how to take a bigger cock down my throat.

When I'd gotten about three inches of Dani's length into my mouth I felt two hands spreading my ass. Lily had finally returned and she immediately saw my very prone position and taken advantage. Her lips clamped to my asshole and she began to kiss my very sensitive hole. It felt fucking incredible to feel her wet tongue inside me. This was my second rimjob of the night and I was going gaga for their attentions to my hole.

Her frisky tongue began to dip into me and I moaned louder and breathed through my nose to take Dani even deeper in my mouth. She was beginning to moan more from my sucking and that turned me on a lot to know that I could pleasure a big dick. I couldn't believe how much the Molly was allowing me to enjoy playing with actual cock.

"Mmmm, yes Layton, you are such a good little cocksucker, baby," Dani said, as she stroked my hair and neck. Lily's tongue was fully inside me and she clamped her lips on a perfect ring around my anus. I'd never had my ass played with so thoroughly. She kneaded my spread cheeks in her hands and spit on my hole and I loved it. My ass was crazy horny being played with and I was shocked at the sensations I was feeling. I was so nervous and horny and out of my mind with the fantasy of it all.

And that's when I heard the pop of a bottle. I turned back to look and saw Lily pouring a long string of lube directly into the top canyon of my ass. The cool liquid spilled down into me and I watched her spreading it around with her finger, as it made my whole ass prickle with goosebumps.

Fuck.

She was going to fuck me.

Fuckkk.

I turned and dived back down on Dani's cock, too nervous to look.

I felt Lily rubbing her cockhead against my hole and I shuddered when she stopped and positioned herself at my opening.

Dani grabbed my head off her cock and brought me up to kiss her. She bit my lip and licked my tongue.

"We're gonna take it slow with you tonight, okay baby?" She said in the sweetest, sexiest way.

"Mmmmm." I moaned into her mouth. I was on my knees bent to her, ass further popped up for the correct positioning.

I couldn't believe I had an actual hard cock pressing into my hole. The Molly did wonders to mask the pain, as Lily's copious lubing of my chute allowed her to pop swiftly past my sphincter with one swift motion. I gave a mindboggling squeal as I felt her log slowly pushing into me, spreading my very tight cheeks with her seven, glorious inches. She deflowered me with the softest push. I couldn't believe I had a cock inside my ass. A cock from the sexy girl next door.

When she was all the way in she paused and pulled her body in close. Her smooth

upper thighs felt electric against my butt as she kept her hands on my hips and lightly ground herself against me. It allowed me to open up. It allowed me to steady myself. From so many new feelings.

"Fuckkkkkk Lillllyyyy," I moaned to her, as Dani planted soft kisses all over my tensed face.

"Just relax and breathe. Enjoy the fullness and the way it makes you harder." Dani was right. Being impaled like this had made my own cock trigonometry hard below me.

We kept kissing and Dani brought my hands down to play with her breasts and cock, as Lily began to pull out and push back in.

I was making soft, submissive noises, and they both noticed.

"That's a good boy, Layton," Lily said, as she found a sensual groove and pushed my head back to the floor. Dani helped move me, and soon I had her cock sliding back down my throat. There were two incredible cocks inside my previously straight body.

I couldn't believe where my night had taken me. A forgotten ID. Cell phones without service, and now here I was with a big cock in my mouth and ass, stretching me open as I moaned the dirtiest noises for these sexy girls. What in the wild hell?

"Mmmmmmmmfugggggghhhh," I moaned around the ground beef package I was trying to unhinge my jaw for. Dani held my head while i sucked her and Lily held my hips as her pounding began to control my blowjob. My ass didn't hurt anymore at all. Now I looked forward to every firm bottom-out that Lily gave me, as our skin slapped together in that familiar sound that I'd made plenty of times with plenty of girls. Only now I was the slut being taken.