Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No silly, I've been fucking your ass for a few minutes now. I was just taking it slow to let you adjust."

"Oh Lily... I really don't think I'm ready for this. It's one thing for me to be the one doing the fucking, but I think taking a cock in my ass is more than I'm ready to hand—"

Lily abruptly cut him placing her mouth back on his and kissing him passionately. He tensed for a second in protest before relaxing as he closed his eyes to meet her kiss again. No sooner had he closed his eyes, Lily slowly shoved the rest of her 6 inch cock right into his asshole while pressing upwards firmly to stimulate his prostate.

In his drug induced stupor, the constant contact of her dick against his prostate was too much for Andy to handle. He was shaking violently now, hovering on the edge of an orgasm, as he sucked on Lily's tongue, suddenly wishing it was her cock. His hands had instinctively moved down to Lily's ass and he was pulling her into him firmly, as her throbbing erection sent pulses of pleasure to his prostate with every heartbeat. He was past the point of thought now, past judgment, past reflection. All that remained was the pursuit of pleasure as his body reacted on its own to the barrage of stimulation.

Lily was now thrusting her hips gently and deliberately slowly, causing Andy an agonizing empty sensation each time her cock lost contact with his prostate. After a few thrusts like this, she would push herself in to the hilt again, relentlessly holding her dick against Andy's prostate as he convulsed at the sensation. Andy moaned in pleasure, the sudden changes in pace and depth of Lily's thrusts, taking his breath away once again.

"Oh..." said Lily pulling her cock halfway out of Andy's ass and eliciting a groan from him. "Looks like I got a little carried away. I forgot you said that you weren't ready for this." She punctuated the word "this" with a quick little jerk of her hips, pushing her erection briefly in and out of Andy's quivering asshole. She smiled with relish, noting that as she tried to pull back out, Andy's anus had clamped down on her cock like a vice, instinctively trying to pull her back in. His body was reacting on its own now, and he was totally and utterly hers.

"No please don't stop Lily!" exclaimed Andy, "I changed my mind. Please put it back in, it feels too good to stop"

"Oh you want me to keep going now do you, you little pervert? Now that it feels good, you don't feel embarrassed anymore at the thought of my cock in your slutty little ass?"

"I just need it Lily, please, don't tease me anymore."

"Well...." teased Lily, pretending to think it over, "I guess I couldn't pull it out now even if I wanted to. Your pretty little hole keeps grabbing my cock, trying to suck me back in towards your prostate. I never would have guessed you'd be such a dirty little whore your first time. I'm so proud of you!"

Andy blushed at Lily's dirty talk and the sudden visual of himself being fucked submissively by this woman.

"Say it baby," continued Lily, "BEG me to fuck to your little sissy asshole. BEG me to put it back in and fuck you like a little slut"

"Please fuck me Lily, I need it. I need your dick!" replied Andy quietly.

His weak response was met with a sharp slap across his face before Lily grabbed him by throat and said, "BEG!" for a second time, jiggling her cock in his Andy's asshole while she tried to elicit the reaction she wanted.

"OH GOD! PLEASE fuck my ass Lily. PLEASE shove it back in and fuck me HARD like your little slut!"

"Of course babe.." replied Lily, rewarding Andy's submissiveness by locking her mouth over his in a wet kiss as she shoved her cock deep into his rectum. "How can I refuse when you ask me so nicely?"

Andy groaned in ecstasy as Lily's hands reached underneath him, gripping his ass as she thrust into him, her arms holding his body in a modified bear hug of contentment. The intimacy and vulnerability of this position was adding to Andy's pleasure. He wondered if this is how women felt when they were getting fucked in missionary position; submissive and totallly vulnerable. Andy's eyes rolled back into his head, his body tensing with pleasure, as Lily worked his anus and passionately kissed him, her nails digging into his tender ass cheeks as she made animalistic love to him.

She kept her pace slow at first, gently sliding her cock in and out of Andy, occasionally pressing deep and spinning her hips in a circle. Andy couldn't believe how sexy Lily looked while fucking him like this, her abs tensing and rippling , as sweat started to glisten across her straining body. His ass quivered briefly at the erotic sight, fluttering around Lily's cock as she kept a perfect, slow, torturous rhythm.

Lily wasn't so much fucking him as she was making love to him. Her pacing was awakening his prostate further, each slide of her cock spreading waves of pleasure through his body as he melted into her embrace. Lily's tongue swirled around Andy's as her fingers grasped tufts of his hair, clutching at him with passion. He tensed his entire body, basking in the beautiful agony he was swimming in, as Lily's balls tapped him gently with every thrust. Andy was reaching the point of no return- Lily's dick was going to make him cum.

The impending orgasm felt very different from his typical one. The warmth was spreading from his abdomen and coursing throughout his entire body, amplified deep within his ass. It started like a deep tickle, hiding just under his perineum; an internal itch that only Lily's cock could scratch. As it grew, Andy realized that this was a full body sensation, not a genitally focused one. In an instant, the flood of pleasure began to take over Andy's body and he wrapped his legs around Lily's hips moaning into her mouth involuntarily.

"Ohhh FUCK Lily.... Fuck... It's so intense. I'm gonna cum like this," Andy said.

"It's OK baby," replied Lily, moving her lips back to Andy's ear, "Just let go. Cum on my cock"

The feeling was incredible. Her thrusts were sending Andy closer and closer to the edge of a precipice, the anticipation driving him wild with lust. Lily was whispering dirty things in his ear now, but his head was swimming so wildly from the sensations that he could barely make out the words. The need to cum was overwhelming and Andy wished that Lily would just fuck him violently till she pushed him into the orgasmic abyss. In desperation he decided to help her along, grabbing her ass and pushing with one hand, as he licked a finger on his other hand and slipped it promptly into her butt.

Lily moaned at the finger in her ass, relishing the sensation of being fingered while she fucked Andy's virgin asshole. Feeling Andy's hands trying to push her into him deeper, she graciously obliged, responding with long, deep slow thrusts that lingered on his prostate each time she bottomed out. He was frantically trying to move her ass faster, to make her fuck him faster, but Lily was having none of it. She was slowly and skillfully edging him from the inside, knowing the sensation would be much more intense and lingering if she moderated her pace.

A few seconds later, Andy's eyes were rolling back in his head, his anus tensing around Lily's erection in anticipation of his glorious finale. He was cumming. His entire body now shaking and twitching violently, his asshole contracted rhythmically around Lily's cock as she quickly slipped her tongue back in his ear and sucked hard.

"Oh god Lily, I'm CUMMING! My ASS is cumming!" whimpered Andy as his cock started to spurt, his vision starting to flicker from the overload of pleasure.

"Me too babe," whispered Lily, "Your ass is sucking my cum right out of my cock, you dirty little slut. I'm squirting right in your pretty little asshole!"

And with that she pushed herself right into the hilt, pumping spurt after spurt of her hot cum into Andy's spasming rectum, moaning the entire time into his ear. Andy was still climaxing as Lily unloaded into his ass, his anal contractions squeezing her cock and causing her to throb harder against his prostate, enhancing both their orgasms again in a never ending vicious cycle. He gasped at the feeling of warmth filling him up, spreading heat into him from the inside. He felt completely fulfilled; fully spent and completely relieved, as though all his tension had been removed with all of his cares and worries.

Lying in a puddle of sweat and cum, Lily and Andy held each other tightly, their hearts racing with pleasure as their bodies continued to contract erratically with aftershocks of sexual pleasure. As the spasms lessened and slowed down, they both collapsed, utterly spent from their efforts and basking in the afterglow of their climaxes. Lily smiled at Andy before giving him a quick kiss, biting his lip seductively as she pulled her cock out of his ass.

"Come baby, let's get cleaned up together," said Lily, taking Andy's hand and leading him away from the bed.

Lily led Andy to the en-suite in her bedroom and slowly bent over to turn the shower on. As he glanced around her bathroom, taking in his surroundings, he appreciated how luxurious her bathroom was. In one corner there was a beautiful stand-up shower, large and nicely tiled, with a bench along one side and a rain forest shower head. In another corner lay a beautiful Jacuzzi tub with with large windows above a sprawling marble ledge.

"You coming babe?" inquired Lily.

"Yeah, right behind you," replied Andy, following her into the spacious shower.

As Lily lazily washed herself, Andy was wonderously admiring every inch of her again. She was drop dead gorgeous, he thought to himself for the umpteenth time today. Part of him still couldn't believe he was in this gorgeous woman's shower watching her wash off the sex. He put the thought aside as he began lathering himself up, preparing to clean himself up too.

"That's a good boy," commented Lily. "Get yourself nice and clean. I don't want you leaking cum all over my apartment!"

Andy blushed, remembering that he was still carrying her load deep in his ass. He sheepishly finished soaping himself up and turned around to rinse off. Lily was sitting on the bench, absently rubbing her feet with a pumice stone. He smiled to himself remembering that this entire day started with him spilling his latte on those beautiful toes.

"You done rinsing off?" asked Lily pointedly. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course," replied Andy, already anticipating what would come next. His ex used to ask him to wash her back when they showered together and she always used the exact same wording. He grabbed the soap and loofah expecting her to ask.

"Can you come check my asshole?" asked Lily interrupting his thoughts. "Considering how much time you've spent down there today, I'm sure its clean, but maybe you could give it a quick once over just to make sure."

"I'd love to," answered Andy quickly, dropping to his knees and putting his nose in her anus without another word.

Her ass smelled wonderful, Andy thought taking a deep inhale and relishing the familiar scent, his cock twitching slightly as it came to life again.

"I made to leave it sweaty, just for you," said Lily smiling. "You seemed to really enjoy cleaning it up for me, so I figured I'd leave it for you again."

Taking his cue, Andy dove into Lily's hole hungrily. She moaned at the intrusion of his tongue and grabbed her breasts, playing with her nipples absently. Licking around her rim, Andy patiently teased and probed, licked and sucked, making love to Lily's pretty pink asshole with his tongue. After a few moments of self indulgent pleasure, Lily stood back up, interrupting Andy's oral assault.

"Lie down on the bench baby," she said, gesturing at the bench she had been bending over a second ago.

Complying with her instructions, Andy lay down on the bench, the cool tile against his ass contrasting the warm water flowing gently over his feet. Lily immediately positioned herself above him, sitting so her anus was directly in front of his mouth. Not one to turn down such a beautifully implied invitation, Andy dove into her ass again with relish, noticing that her cock was stiffening again as he did. He marvelled at her libido as he realized that she was getting hard again already, and after cumming twice in an hour at that!

"Wow Lily, are you already getting hard again?" asked Andy.

"You're quite perceptive," answered Lily. "I have a sex drive that never stops. Why don't you stroke my dick while your tongue is in my ass, baby."

"Gladly," replied Andy, spitting on his hand and moving it to her cock as he aggressively tongued her anus.

Lily responded by taking the head of his cock in her mouth again, this time using her tits to stroke the base while she sucked on his glans. Andy was in heaven. He pumped her cock slowly but deliberately, keeping his rhythm constant as he he probed the depths of her rectum with his tongue. It was very hard for him to focus, the pleasure of Lily's skillful blowjob distracting him.

Before long, he was absent mindedly stroking Lily faster and faster, lost in his own pleasure until he heard a loud moan from above him.

"Ohhhh... I'm cumming again baby, don't stop what you're doing!" exclaimed Lily as she sat back onto Andy's face. Her body tensed as she pushed her ass backwards, forcing his tongue deeper into her rectum as she began to cum.

Lily ground against Andy's face violently as she came, now stroking herself rapidly whilst enjoying the feeling of his tongue in her asshole. Her ejaculate erupted in large spurts, covering Andy's dick in her beautiful pearls, as her hole spasmed around his tongue in pleasant, rhythmic contractions of joy. Andy moaned at the incredible sensation of her anus squeezing his tongue, pulling back a little so he could watch the last few contractions as her ass winked at him invitingly.

"Wow, I think that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," said Andy, burying his nose back in her. "Your asshole was winking at me as you came."

Reversing herself so she lying face to face on him again, Lily smiled and gently spread her cum over Andy's rock hard cock, as she moved to whisper his ear.

"I'm glad you liked it baby," was all she said, before promptly sitting on his cock, allowing it to penetrate her well lubricated asshole.

Andy gasped at the sudden tightness around his cock, Lily's ass, hugging and squeezing him as he closed his eyes in pleasure. Her anus was clamped down on his glans, slowly relaxing as Lily adjusted to the intrusion in her rear. Occasional flutters of her anus sent goosebumps through Andy's body, echoing evidence of her subsiding orgasm from a few seconds ago.

Lily gently wiggled her ass on Andy's cock, easing it in little by little, as she lay down to kiss him. Her nipples were now brushing against his, theirs lips meeting in a kiss with impending urgency. As Lily worked his cock deeper into her rectum, Andy leaned down to kiss her breasts and nipples above him. This had always been his favourite sexual position; the woman on top, breasts bouncing in his face, with a full view of all the sexy movements and faces that women make as they ride their partners in cowgirl.

Lily gently slid up and down a few more times on Andy's cock, groaning as the last inch of his dick sank into her asshole with a satisfying squelch. Her cum was acting as a perfect lubricant, moistening her insides and adding to Andy's pleasure as her sphincter muscles squeezed his member, adjusting to the invader.

She had started to pick up the pace now, twerking and sliding her pretty ass on Andy, as he thrusted upwards to penetrate her deeper in response. Moving her lips back up to meet Andy's, Lily swirled her fingers around his nipples as she kissed and rode him with renewed passion. The combination of the nipple stimulation while she rode him was pushing Andy to a new plateau of pleasure. He closed his eyes to bask in the sensation as Lily kept a perfect rhythm, lifting and dropping her ass in time with the rings she was tracing around his nipples.

The multiple points of stimulation made Andy aware of the start of an orgasm brewing in his balls. He was now thrusting hard into Lily, causing her to gasp at the depths he was reaching. Lily's prostate was starting to awaken with every deep thrust of Andy's cock. Consumed with the need for pleasure, Lily placed her hands on Andy's chest, stiffening as she sat upright to begin riding his dick. What a beautiful sight, thought Andy, as she arched her back grinding his pelvis into his own. I could watch her forever.

Lily's sped up the pace of her movements, her hands firmly pressing against Andy's chest as she rode towards ecstasy. Her cock and balls flapped against Andy's stomach adding to the visceral eroticism of the image, all the while her rectum squeezing his dick as if begging for more. Andy was holding her hips and guiding her now, grinding Lily's asshole against his pelvis, sliding her forward and backward on a horizontal plane. Slowly she felt the warmth spreading from her prostate, throughout her abdomen and body, bringing her ever closer to blissful release.

Melting into the sensations, Lily leaned down to kiss Andy passionately as he responded by pressing into her prostate repeatedly, groaning on each in-stroke. Meanwhile, her anus massaged Andy's cock unforgivingly with pre-orgasmic contractions, as her deep, wet kisses threatened to push Andy over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum soon Andy," said Lily, sliding off him gently "Come behind me and fuck me from behind!"

"Yes ma'am!" replied Andy, positioning himself behind Lily's perfect ass.

She was winking her tight, pink asshole at Andy invitingly, looking over her shoulder with lust in her eyes. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulder and neck as she gently tugged at her cock with a smile on her face.

"Are you gonna leave her waiting?" asked Lily, point to her winking anus. "It's not polite to leave a girl waiting, you know." She continued, pushing her finger into her slightly gaping asshole, as if to emphasize her words. The insertion of her finger caused a squelching sound as a few drops of her own cum from earlier, leaked out from her slippery ass.

The sight of cum leaking out of her quivering hole was too much for Andy. Bending forward towards Lily, he pulled her cock back towards him and sucked on her head briefly before spitting in her ass to lube her up. Rubbing some saliva on his own cock as well, Andy lined up his head with the entrance to her love canal and pushed in deliberately.

This time his cock slipped in with ease and he gasped falling on his hands, now on all fours hovering above Lily. Struggling to reach her lips, Andy thrusted desperately, holding himself up with one hand as he squeezed Lily's breasts with his other. When their mouths finally met, Lily's knees buckled underneath her, causing them both to collapse into a flurry of deep kisses and agressive passion.

Andy was bucking hard into Lily's ass now, his pace increasing as he neared the point of no return. Meanwhile, Lily, her prostate coming alive with the increased stimulation, raised her hips off the bed so she could jerk her cock as Andy fucked her furiously. Sliding her hand under her prone body, she grasped her dick firmly and began jerking herself frantically in response to Andy's assault on her prostate.

Each thrust pushed further and further into the source of her pleasure, making Lily feel like a boiling cup of water about to overflow. The lewd, squelching sounds of Andy's dick thrusting in and out of her rectum were driving her wild and she tried to suck his tongue into her mouth with a desperate need. The combination of wet kisses, jerking herself and the prostate stimulation, was quickly pushing Lily over the edge. She stopped kissing Andy briefly to gasp as the beginnings of her orgasm welled up inside her.