Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't waste any time thinking. His hands were on her ass in an instant, his face buried in her butt as he sniffed and licked her hole with relish. Her balls were brushing against his stubbled chin as Andy shoved his tongue in and out of her asshole repeatedly, as if trying to make love to her rectum.

"Mmmm.." hummed Lily, enjoying the sensation of Andy's tongue wiggling in her asshole. "Suck on my balls a little too baby"

Andy froze in surprise at that last statement, breaking out of his sexual trance briefly. It was one thing to be in sixty-nine with this gorgeous girl while she worked his cock... but "suck on my balls"? Hearing that phrase aloud brought up all kinds of anxieties that Andy, as a straight man, wasn't prepared to face at the moment.

Sensing Andy's hesitation, Lily promptly licked his cock, balls to tip, only to drop her head back down and swallow it to the base. Feeling her throat contract around him as her gag reflex kicked in slightly, Andy moaned involuntarily and resumed his oral worship, gingerly exploring Lily's balls with his tongue this time. He licked her with apprehension as if he was tasting a new food for the first time, unsure if he'd enjoy it.

"Yes baby, that feels good" said Lily with a smile. "But you can do better. Maybe you just need to relax little more."

Reaching over to her nightstand, Lily packed Andy an even larger bowl of her special blend, handing it to him along with the lighter. Remembering the vivid pleasure from his last toke, Andy reached out grabbed the pipe instinctively, inhaling as much smoke as he possibly could, before lying down with his eyes closed again.

The world was washing away. As he held his breath, trying to extracting every ounce of effect from the pungent smoke, his vision began to fade as a warmth spread from his stomach throughout his body. The last thing Andy was aware of before fading into darkness, was his toes tensing as his entire body buzzed with orgasmic pleasure, his mind and inhibitions melting into the sensations.

When his senses started to return, Andy became acutely aware of foreign lips on his own. Lily was kissing him. Her hair tickled the side of his face and her nipples trailed along his body as she ground her body against his. Enjoying the pressure of her body sliding on his cock, Andy grabbed her ass as he kissed her in blissful drug induced ecstasy.

As his vision returned, he noticed that Lily had turned on the lights in the room. Breaking their kiss, Andy took a moment to appreciate her naked body in the light. Smiling knowingly at his inquiring stare, Lily sat upright to allow him a full view of her body, her breasts and cock perkily defying gravity. He was smitten by Lily's beauty, her beautiful breasts and smooth hairless cock both attached to this perfection of a woman. It was as if his brain couldn't compute what he was seeing, the novelty of her cock coupled with her female features flooding his brain with erotic need. Casting all doubt aside, he pulled Lily into him with a passionate kiss, gripping her tightly by the hair as he ground his cock against her own.

Andy's need for her was becoming overwhelming. As they kissed frantically, his hands wandered down to Lily's ass, squeezing deeply before tracing his fingers up her back, causing her to shudder in pleasure. Unable to control himself any longer, Andy raised and spun Lily so she was underneath him, positioning himself above and looking her square in the eyes. She gasped in surprise at suddenly being moved so physically.

As she gazed into his lustful eyes, Lily's hand skillfully wrapped around both of their cocks, stroking them together as their precum mixed to create a natural lubricant. Andy looked down in surprise to see his penis rubbing against another for the first time in his life. The novel and taboo nature of this sight made him incredibly horny, melting away any negative thoughts and inhibitions that lingered in his subconscious. He decided in that moment that he wanted to take this girl, fully and completely. He would do anything to fuck her in this moment, nothing else mattered.

Lying back down on Lily in missionary position and grinding his hips suggestively, Andy kissed her as he whispered, "I need to have you Lily!"

"You will baby, don't worry," replied Lily. "But you cant get a girl all horned up and then skip the rest of the foreplay... "

Andy smiled knowingly, she was totally right, he thought. All this time he'd been restricted from touching her and so hadn't been able to pleasure her, other than by licking her asshole. He kissed Lily deeply, sucking her bottom lip for a lingering moment before pulling his lips from hers. He licked down to her neck and nibbled on her earlobe briefly before plunging into her ear the same way she had done to him. Lily groaned in pleasure at the intrusion, thrusting her cock into Andy's abdomen as he sucked on her ear and then licked his way down to her breasts.

Squeezing them with both hands, Andy used his mouth to lick around one of her areolas in narrowing circles, slowly inching closer and closer to the nipple. When he finally reached her pretty pink nub, he lightly brushed it with his tongue, his other hand teasing her in circles to match the movements of his tongue. Her moans of arousal were getting louder and louder, now increasing in pitch and volume.

Andy took this as an indication that he was doing agood job. Placing his mouth firmly on Lily's left nipple, he began gently rubbing his fingers against the right, eliciting a guttural moan. He sucked with relish, enjoying the scent of her vanilla perfume mixed with her arousal and sweat. He took a moment to raise her arms and gently lick the outside of her breasts, allowing his mouth to wander into her armpits and suck on the sensitive skin there, causing Lily to gasp again.

After a few moments of sucking her tits, he lowered himself gently, licking down to Lily's stomach as his hands replaced his mouth to fondle her breasts. Pausing briefly at her navel, he took a moment to admire her danglying belly button ring and the thin silvery chain hanging from her waist. Her belly button was so pretty, he thought to himself. Unable to resist, he sucked and licked before gently probing it with his tongue, causing Lily to shriek.

"Nooo, that tickles," she exclaimed, "don't do that!"

Chuckling to himself at her sudden reaction, Andy continued his journey down to her crotch, storing that tidbit of information for later use. He teased and licked her slowly, inching ever closer and closer to her rock hard cock. Lily's arousal was escalating by the second. Andy's ruthless teasing and deliberately slow pace, was making her crave him even more. Her hips were now bucking into him on their own, desperately trying to allow her dick to reach his mouth.

Sensing her need, Andy intuitively grabbed her, marvelling at the feel of the first cock he'd ever touched other than his own. Licking deliberately from the base to the tip like he'd seen in porn, in one smooth motion he placed his mouth over her glans and savoured his first taste of girl dick.

Lily's gasped, shuddering at the sudden sensation of Andy's mouth on her cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head, enjoying the pleasure as Andy slowly licked her tip in circles before removing his mouth. Kissing down her erection gently, he paused at Lily's smooth, silky, testicles, taking one into his mouth and exploring the scent and sensation like the first sip of a new wine. Her balls had the same light, musky smell as her asshole, prompting Andy to move back down to Lily's waiting hole and plunge his tongue inside.

Moaning at the penetration of her anus, Lily pulled her ankles back towards her head, so Andy could slide his tongue in deeper. Responding to the invitation, Andy stiffened his tongue and jammed it into Lily's rectum as deep as it would go. He was fucking her little asshole with his tongue, thrusting deeply each time, until her balls tickled his nose.

Remembering his Anatomy from university Biology, he tried to press his tongue upwards in her anal canal, hoping to stimulate her prostate from the inside. He'd never experienced anal pleasure himself, but he recalled a conversation with a gay friend who had told him the prostate was like the female G-spot in terms of pleasure potential. If Lily's reaction was any indicator, he'd found the right spot and angle.

Noting the location, Andy returned his attention back to Lily's cock. He licked up the shaft again towards her glans, this time opening his mouth and dropping it down on her rod until he was halfway down. It was a pleasant sensation he thought to himself. Although her actual dick didn't really have any smell or taste, her precum had a sweet, yet slightly salty taste that he found rich and erotic.

Andy was giving his first blowjob. Although he had no idea what he was doing or how to pleasure this woman, he decided that he would use the techniques, speeds and strokes that he personally found the most pleasurable Combining these with things he'd seen girls do in porn, he figured he would do just fine. After all, he made his own dick cum at least once a day, how hard could it be to pleasure a woman's the same way?

Andy started slow, first bobbing his head up and down gently, letting his tongue drag around the underside of Lily's cock on each upstroke. He tried to keep his jaw open and slack as he went down, while applying more suction on the way up. Every few strokes he would pause at her cock head, sucking with stronger pressure as he used his hand to stroke her cock from base to tip.

His efforts seemed to be paying off as Lily was soon moaning loudly with her eyes closed, bucking her hips towards Andy's mouth each time he went down on her shaft. The added force of her thrusts was pushing Lily's girldick deeper and deeper into Andy's mouth. The depth of the penetration had caused him to a gag a few times already, but he quickly found it was getting easier as his throat adjusted to it's newfound invader.

Andy was now getting nearly all the way down her 6 inch cock, leaving just a tiny little ring of shaft visible during each down stroke. As he sucked and sucked, Lily's upward thrusts pushed her even deeper into his mouth, until she was finally balls deep in Andy's throat. Hearing her moans of ecstasy and feeling her cock throbbing in his mouth, sent shivers of pleasure of submissive pleasure through Andy. Andy was in heaven between this gorgeous creature's legs and he was quickly finding that serving her needs was bringing him pleasure too.

Andy continued working Lily's cock for a few more minutes, before shifting his attention back to her perfect asshole. He noticed that as he sucked her cock, her occasional moans of pleasure were accompanied by little pulsing contractions of her anus. He found these little ass winks incredibly arousing and tried to imagine how they would feel squeezing his tongue or finger. Deciding his finger was the least occupied of the two, Andy wet it with the saliva from Lily's cock and placed it gently in her ass.

She moaned in pleasure at the dual stimulation of her ass and her cock, Andy's lips gliding over her smoothly as his finger explored her anus. Grabbing his hair, Lily began guiding Andy's head up and down as a rush of pleasure surged through her. The perfect pace of Andy's mouth, coupled with his finger tapping her prostate was quickly brewing an orgasm within her.

Lily's breathing had become ragged and shallow, her body now tensing in anticipation of her impending climax. Her grip on Andy's hair had become firmer and more deliberate, as she aggressively pushed his head up and down on her cock with focused intent. She had reached the point of the no return. The stimulation to her asshole, spreading pleasure from her prostate to her cock, Lily tensed her entire body as her anus began contracting around Andy's finger.

"Oh fuuuuuuck Andy, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," moaned Lily, as her eyelids flickered in pleasure.

His mouth full of cock as Lily held his head in place, the only response Andy could muster was a muffled, "mmmph."

Her hands gripped Andy's head firmly in place, holding him tightly as she began to cum into his mouth. The first few spurts landed on Andy's tongue before she pushed his face right down to the hilt on her throbbing cock. Surprised at the sudden flood of semen in his mouth, Andy barely had time to comprehend what was happening to him before her cock was all the way in his throat, pumping the rest of her sweet essence directly into his stomach, her asshole contracting rhythmically around his finger with each spurt of semen. Andy reflexively gulped and gulped, the guttural sounds of his quick swallows, punctuated only by Lily's cries of pleasure.

"Unn..nng...gggh.hh..hh.." gasped Lily, her moan accompanied by several contractions as she came violently into Andy's throat. "It feels soo good!"

She held his head in place for what felt like several minutes, as Andy lay frozen in astonishment at what had just happened. Lily's anus was still twitching around his finger as the lingering echoes of her orgasm slowly subsided. As she finally relaxed her grip on his hair, Andy swallowed to clear the remaining cum from his mouth and throat and slowly slid his lips off Lily's cock.

He marvelled at the unfamiliar taste, surprised that he found it neither offensive nor unpleasant. It was salty and sweet with a silky texture that coated his mouth and the slightest hint of woody musk, which made it all the more visceral.

"That was incredible!" complimented Lily. "You are such a good little cocksucker... you even swallowed it whilst playing with yourself. What a good little whore, I would never have guessed this was your first time!"

Andy gasped looking down at this cock. He hadn't even realized that he had starting jerking his own cock as Lily had started to cum. Blulshing at the realization that a cock cumming in his mouth had driven him to such a involuntary need to touch himself, Andy felt a dizzying conflict of emotions in that moment. He felt surprised at his own reaction and simultaneously embarrassed at how much he enjoyed Lily dumping her load down his throat. He was also still aroused by the memory of her cock squirting in his mouth as her asshole squeezed his finger during her climax. It was a lot for him to process.

"That's OK baby, you don't need to talk," said Lily. "Ill go grab us drinks while you catch your breath. Besides, you could probably use something to wash down that cum, couldn't you?"

"Yeah I could use a drink," responded Andy.

"I'm sure you could," quipped Lily, her silvery little laugh giving Andy butterflies again. She reached forward and grabbed his hair again with her left hand, meeting his face with hers and kissing him aggressively before pulling her tongue out of his mouth again. Leaving Andy in a state of stupor, Lily casually walked back into the living room to grab their drinks without saying another word.

Returning with fresh drinks, Lily handed Andy another whisky sour as she took a long sip from her own glass.

"This should be a nice chaser for the load you just swallowed baby," she said.

Grinning sheepishly, Andy gratefully accepted and took a large swig from his glass followed by another. He lay back down on the bed, Lily beside him, absently tracing patterns from his nipples to his cock and balls. As he sipped his drink, her gentle touches started lingering more and more around his crotch, slipping down to his asshole before coming back up to swirl around his cock. He was having a very hard time concentrating.

Closing his eyes and taking another large swig of his drink, Andy heard the flick of a lighter again as Lily stopped touching him to take another puff from her pipe.

"Here you go baby," said Lily, passing it to Andy.

Lifting the pipe to his lips without another thought, Andy took one big pull and put the pipe down, before holding his breath waiting for the blissful sensations to wash over him again. This time however, Lily's hands were in his hair before he could lie back down, her tongue in his ear just as quickly.

"Oh no baby, don't space out on me yet," she whispered erotically in his ear, "take one more."

The warm orgasmic feeling was already washing over Andy and the pleasurable sensations were already becoming intense. Noticing Lily holding the pipe to his lips, Andy took another deep inhale as she held the flame to the bowl.

This time the room was fading very quickly. Andy lay his head back on the pillow with eyes closed as the world slipped away and the feeling of bliss overcame him faster than he had expected. The amount of pleasure was almost too much to handle, and yet, this didn't seem to cause him the slightest bit of concern. It was as though all of concerns and anxieties had just disappeared and he was gently rolling towards the edge of a cliff, about to fall off into a valley of ecstasy.

Wanting to exhale before his vision went black from holding his breath, Andy exhaled abruptly but it was already too late. His eyes were rolling back in his head, while his entire body rushed from the orgasmic pleasure. Andy lay back down on the bed, his body buzzing and vision dimming as the sensation amplified, spreading through his body.

As he came to, a couple of minutes later, Andy couldn't help but notice how different he felt this time around. The pleasure had tapered slightly in intensity, but was still spreading through his body, seemingly originating from deep beneath the base of his balls. He could barely control the muscle contractions as his toes spasmed from the sudden rush of dopamine. Opening his eyes, he realized that Lily's lips were already on his, and she was simultaneously rubbing against his cock whilst teasing his ass.

Wow, she works quickly, Andy thought as he lost himself in her deep, wet kiss. Lily's lips lingered on his, the silence in the room punctuated by her ragged, frenzied breathing. She had an urgency about her that he hadn't seen before. Something about her desperation turned Andy on even more, as he returned her kiss with passion, feeling her probe his anus again as if asking for permission to enter. The nerve endings in Andy's asshole were being tickled and teased, filling him with pleasure and a sense of anticipation.

Her gasped at the sensation this time, noticing that the pressure as she tried to finger him was more than last time. Before he could give it any further thought however, Lily moved her tongue to his ear again and shoved it in assertively, causing him to moan. The combination of her stimulating his cock and asshole whilst pressing her tongue in his ear was absolutely wonderful. Andy closed his eyes as he laid back, enjoying the feeling of her penetrating his ear and anus whilst her body slid across his cock.

"Does that feel good baby?" Lily whispered into Andy's ear as she gently pushed into Andy's rectum, deeper and deeper.

"Oh god yes," replied Andy truthfully, "please don't stop."

Lily smiled, looking Andy deeply in his eyes before grabbing his face and kissing him passionately again. Simultaneously Andy felt her pushing deeper and deeper into his asshole, sliding past his prostate and bringing back the pleasurable feeling that had just dissipated. He thrust his cock harder against Lily's sexy body, kissing her back with renewed passion, as his prostate came alive, a warm pleasure starting to spread outwards from the center.

Noting his reaction, Lily pushed further into him. He gasped with every thrust, each bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm that he knew would be earth shattering.

"Does my cock feel good in your ass baby?" asked Lily impudently.

"Is that....Is that... your COCK in my ass?!?" exclaimed Andy, "I thought that was your finger!"