Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What WAS that?" Andy asked, noting the acrid smell in the room. It smelled skunky like weed, but there was an equally strong, sickeningly sweet odour that also permeated the room. It wasn't particularly pleasant, but he liked the scent, similarly to how he oddly enjoyed the smell of gasoline.

"Oh, its a secret blend," responded Lily. "One of my favorite Indicas, selected for its intense body high, mixed with a suprise or two that enhances the overall sexual experience. Don't give it too much thought baby, just enjoy it."

Handing Andy a freshly packed bowl, Lily began jiggling her ass against his cock while waiting for him to smoke again. His mind blank from arousal, Andy instinctively reached for the pipe and lighter and took another big toke, handing both back to Lily as he held his breath. Stopping briefly from teasing him with her ass, she took a quick hit from the pipe herself and placed it back on the nightstand as she lowered her body to lay down on top of him.

Straining from holding his breath for so long, this time Andy nearly blacked out. The room was already dark to begin with, but as he exhaled,the room started to spin and everything went black. As he came to, a second wave of pleasure, more powerful than the first, was overpowering him with lightning speed. He awoke to Lily's tongue probing deeply into his ear again, as she gyrated her ass in circles against his dick, her nipples simultaneously teasing and tickling his chest. Andy moaned and convulsed in pure pleasure, his mind and vision going blank, as he slipped into ecstasy.

"That was INCREDIBLE," exclaimed Andy, still in a hazy stupor. His body was still buzzing with anticipation, his nerve endings firing randomly and erratically with pleasure. Checking his cock, he noted curiously, that he somehow hadn't cum from all of the amazing sensations.

"Isn't it though baby," said Lily seductively. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, you can smoke another bowl anytime you want," she added, pointing to the pipe and glass container on her nightstand.

And then her mouth was on his again. Slow, sucking kisses, rapidly progessing with an urgency born of hours of building anticipation. Lily's tongue brushed across Andy's lips, whispering and probing for entry, until he parted his lips and welcomed her in with his own. As they lashed and swirled each others tongues in a frenzied flurry, Lily began grinding her hips into Andy's cock once again. His hands were on her ass now and he was squeezing her, pushing and pulling to match the rhythm of her grinding against his member.

Lily stopped him abruptly. "Time to use your mouth baby, lie back down and put your hands back at your sides," she said. "And remember, no touching till I allow you! I've already warned you."

"Oh I'm ready!" replied Andy, slightly disappointed that he still couldn't touch her. "I've been waiting to taste your pussy for the last hour!"

"I'm sure you have, you dirty little boy," chuckled Lily. "But thats not how it's gonna work tonight. If you want to play with my clit, you're going to have to eat my ass first." Lily added. "Have another puff, lie back and make yourself comfortable."

Andy didn't need to be told twice. He picked up Lily's pipe, inhaling as deeply as he possibly could, holding his breath with his eyes closed and lying back down as everything faded away. When his senses started returning this time, it was the sense of touch that he became aware of first. He noticed immediately that his head was buzzing. Simultaneously, his ears were ringing and his cock was exploding with pleasure like he'd only felt at the moment of orgasm. His vision was still hazy in the pitch black, but his sense of smell had returned and he became acutely aware of Lily's vanilla fragrance mixed with something muskier that he found exhilarating and intoxicating.

Andy breathed in as deeply as he could, savoring the scent and humming in pleasure as he tried to get more of it. His head still spinning in a mind-altered erotic stupor, try as could, for the life of him he couldn't place his finger on what that scent was. And then his vison slowly came into focus. Lily's ass was on his face. She was grinding her ass on his face. She must have reversed herself into 69 while I had my eyes closed, thought Andy. Her panties were dropped slightly, just enough to expose her inviting pink hole, leaving the rest of her crotch infuriatingly covered.

She was sucking his cock slowly and passionately, while grinding her little asshole directly against Andy's nose. His nostrils flared as his brain screamed out for him to inhale more of her inoxicating musky scent. He felt conficted; both turned on and writhing in pleasure from her lips on his cock, yet surprised and embarassed at his bodys involuntary attraction to this pretty strangers dirtbox. His concern didn't last long however, as he again closed his eyes to enjoy Lily's mouth on his dick, while promptly burying his nose back in her anus. He didn't even realize that he was doing it.

This caused Lily to abruptly stop sucking briefly. "Wow baby, you really are a filthy little pervert arent you? Were you planning on using your mouth at some point, or are you just gonna keep sniffing and poking your nose in my asshole?" She was smiling devilishly now.

Andy blushed bright red suddenly, realizing that she was more aware of his actions than he was himself. He tried to mutter a response, but all her could get out was, "mmppphh," as Lily leaned back to sit on his face, jiggling her perfect ass from side to side.

"What was that babe, I couldn't hear you?" she teased.

Trying unsuccessfully to respond again, Andy quickly realized the futility of attempting to talk with a hundred and twenty pound woman sitting on his face. Turned on even more by the mental image, Andy's embarassment at his newly found attraction to the scent of her ass was quickly replaced by his desire to bury his face in it again. All throughts melting away from his brain now, he could only focus on the body of this incredible creature above him. He simultaneously wanted to taste her, touch her, smell her and fuck her. He pushed his face back into her puckered anus, relishing her now slick hole. It reminded him of the way a room smells after having sex with someone for a while; dirty, sweaty, intoxicating and slightly pungent with a hint of pheromones.

He was now acutely aware of the lack of mouth on his cock. While he was thoroughly enjoying the sensations of having his face sat on, at the same time his penis was crying out for pleasure as well. He tried to reach out to jerk himself off, only to feel his hands slapped away and pinned back by his side. Frustrated, Andy returned to doing the only thing that he could at this point; teasing Lily with his nose as he hungrily inhaled the fragrance of her tight, puckered anus.

After a couple of minutes, Lily finally leaned forward giving Andy a much needed respite from his erotic suffocation by way of ass. She moved closer to his cock, giving it a gentle lick while caressing his balls with her fingernails, causing Andy to moan in pleasure.

"Ready to eat my asshole baby?" asked lily, invitingly jiggling her ass.

"Uh sure Lily," replied Andy, hesitantly.

"Whats wrong?" asked Lily, her eyes flashing at his sudden hesitation. "I thought you couldn't get enough of it a minute ago."

"It's not that Lily," replied Andy quickly, "its just that I've never—"

"What," interrupted Lily immediately. "You've never eaten ass before? Lemme guess, your ex-girlfriend didn't want to let you play with her dirtbox, did she?"

"Yeah... I guess I've always been an ass guy, but the girls I've dated have all dismissed anal play as dirty; something they wouldn't be interested in doing"

Lily chuckled to herself, realizing how lucky she was that she'd found a guy who was a virgin to anal play. Boy was she going to have fun with him, he would have no idea what hit him.

"Of course its dirty," said Lily, "that's what makes it so hot! How adorable that I get to be your first though. Don't worry, just focus on enjoying yourself and I'll walk you through what you need to do. And if you're really lucky, I might even let you fuck my ass after you worship it, you little pervert"

Andy couldn't believe his luck. This night couldn't possibly get any better, he thought to himself. He had dreamed of anal for years now, never finding a partner willing to let him explore her asshole. He had responded to this deprivation by developing a bit of a fetish for anal creampie porn as his main preference when resorting to virtual release. There was nothing he found hotter than the thought of burying his cock to the hilt in a beautiful woman's rectum and unloading spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her bowels. The thought aroused him so much that he grabbed Lily's ass and pulled it onto his face, penetrating her anus with his stiff tongue.

SLAP

Lily's response was immediate and jarring. "Hands, remember!" she exclaimed. "And slow down there cowboy, you don't just dive into a girls asshole without warming her up first. Treat it like you're kissing her on the lips. Start gently, with light kisses and licks before you shove your tongue right in"

"I can do that," responded Andy, returning his face to it's altar of worship.

This time he began by closing his eyes and gently kissing around her puckered anus. He took a moment every now again to pause and enjoy the full sensory experience. After a few minutes of showering her hole with kisses, Andy slowly extended his tongue to lick around her rim in circles. He was instantly rewarded by a groan of pleasure from Lily as she placed her mouth back on his cock to show him her appreciation.

Andy continued his exploration of her outer ring, gently licking around, stopping occasionally to let his tongue catch in the slight recess in the center. He found it oddly satisfying when her anus opened slightly so that his tongue caught in her pocket, allowing him to stiffen it slightly and apply pressure. He continued in this way for several minutes; licking, exploring, probing and causing Lily to reciprocate on his cock more with relish.

She was using hands and her mouth in perfect rhythm now, caressing his shaft with one hand as her mouth bobbed down quickly each time before coming up slowly. Her other hand, meanwhile, was alternating between gently massaging Andy's testicles and applying pressure to his perineum. Occasionally she would use her fingertips to lightly stroke under his testicles, moving along his perineal raphe to his ass. The combination of her hand and mouth on his cock while her fingers teased his balls and anus was almost too much too much for Andy to handle.

Rushing with sexual energy as his pleasure reached a new plateau, Andy stopped licking around Lily's ass, instead plunging his tongue gently inside as if he were french kissing her. She moaned around his dick in obvious pleasure and continued blowing him with enthusiasm. Her fingers were becoming more and more deliberate in their contact with Andy's asshole,and she noted with delight how it puckered in pleasure, twitching every time she touched it. Taking care not to break her rhythm of sucking and stroking, Lily lubricated her middle finger of the other hand with saliva and inserted the tip into Andy's quivering hole.

The combination of incredible oral, coupled with the new sensation of anal stimulation, was almost too much to handle for Andy. Feeling his mind go blank with extreme arousal, Andy buried his tongue as deeply as it would it go into Lily's anus, shaking his head vigorously trying to stimulate her further. Forgetting the "no touching" restriction, he grabbed Lily's panties which were impeding him from going in further, promptly sliding them down towards her knees as he pressed his face as far into her as humanly possible. Lily gasped at the deeper intrusion, her mouth and hands busy sucking and stroking as her finger expertly probed Andy's ass.

Andy kept his tongue buried deep in Lily's anus for several minutes, savouring and enjoying the musky taste. Realizing suddenly, that with her panties off he now had access to her pussy too, Andy gently withdrew his tongue and began tracing lines downward. He licked lower and lower, over the soft, silky skin surrounding her vagina. Although he couldn't see it in the pitch black, it was incredibly soft and the pubic area seemed much more padded than he was typically used to. He imagined how wonderful it would feel to plow into her meaty pussy with all that padding to cushion his balls, his arousal spiking at the thought. Andy feverishly licked and licked with his tongue, trying desperately to find the outer edges of her vagina in the dark.

After a minute of searching in growing frustration, Andy wondered with an internal chuckle if he'd perhaps forgotten where the hole actually was. It had been a few weeks since he'd even seen a pussy, after all. Deciding to change his angle of attack, Andy adjusted his face lower for better access to Lily, doing so expertly without flinching his lower half so as not to disturb her as she devoured his cock. After taking a moment to savour the feeling of her face on his crotch, Andy took a deep breath and buried his face back into lily from a lower angle. Expecting to be rewarded with a moist, warm vagina, he was baffled when all he encountered was skin.

Sticking his tongue out and probing around for her hole, all he found were two mounds of soft rolling flesh. "Wow, her outer lips must be HUGE," Andy thought to himself. His mouth continued it's search lower and lower, only finding more skin. Skin that while soft on the outside, felt hard and firm underneath. "Was that her finger?" thought Andy. "Is she blocking her pussy with her fingers somehow, so I cant touch it?"

As he mused in confusion, Lily began sucking his glans hard, with even stronger suction than before. The change in sensation, caused Andy to lose track of his thoughts and moan in pleasure. Lily's head bobbed on and off repeatedly, her mouth making a loud "Pop" each time the suction broke and her lips came off his cock head. Her left hand was travelling up and down Andy's shaft gently as she explored Andy's asshole deeper with her right. Her middle finger slowly inched towards Andy's prostate, going deeper and deeper as his anus relaxed around her finger, inviting her in.

When she found his prostate, Andy gasped in pleasure. What an incredible sensation, he thought, as he enjoyed the feeling of her mouth and hands while she warmed up his prostate.

But wait a minute, thought Andy, if her hands are both busy working on me, how does she still have a finger down there on her vagina? In the sudden pleasure of having his prostate touched, Andy had forgotten that he could still feel the hard finger resting between her bulging pussy lips, with his tongue and lips. Damn, she was good, he thought. Somehow she was managing to give me a handjob/blowjob, while playing with my ass and STILL managing to fend off my oral assault attempt.

That does it, thought Andy, I'm going in. He decided that perhaps the only way he was going to taste her pussy, was to move her hands manually out of the way first. Andy first proceeded to bury his tongue back in Lily's puckering asshole, eliciting a deep groan of pleasure from Lily as he prepared to directly disobey her orders. She responded to the sudden anal intrusion by deepthroating Andy's dick, smoothly and suddenly, right to the hilt, in one uninterrupted motion. The pleasure was almost too much to handle for Andy and his eyes rolled back into his head as he reached under Lily to move her hand from her vagina, his tongue still buried deep in her rectum.

As he felt around with hands, the first thought that occurred to him was that her finger was thicker than he remembered. Grabbing it with his hand and trying to push it to the side so he could access her pussy, he realized something that still hadn't computed in his lust-addled brain. The finger was attached to her pussy. How could she have a finger attached to her pussy, he thought?

Feeling around a little more with his hand, his tongue still probed Lily's quivering asshole as he encircled her finger with his hands to move it away. She chose this exact moment to go balls deep on Andy again, making him moan into her ass as a sudden realization hit him like a trainwreck. The feeling in his hands was a familiar one. Lily had a COCK! And he was still holding it, paralyzed with pleasure and suprise simultaneously as Lily's throat contracted around his own erection.

Andy's heart was racing and for a second he didn't know how to react. The pulses of pleasure in his prostate and penis were muddling his thoughts and mixing his feelings. He tried to scream in shock at the realization that Lily had tricked him, only to hear a muffled a moan as he realized his tongue was still buried in her asshole.

He removed his tongue with a plop so he could protest, but before he could get another word out Lily promptly adjusted backward and sat her ass back down on his face as she deepthroated his cock again.

"PLEASE ST—" cried out Andy, gasping in pleasure as Lily bottomed out on his dick, her tongue licking at the base. He wanted to tell her to stop. He wanted to tell her this was all a misunderstanding and apologize for giving her the wrong idea, but every time he tried to object, he couldn't find the words amidst the pleasure coursing through his body and brain.

As Lily relentlessly throated his cock, she adjusted her ass back over to a now very uncomfortable Andy's face. This time however, with her panties off, her medium sized, six inch cock was resting deliberately on his chin. He tried to protest, but Lily's smooth testicles fell into his mouth, stifling his objection as she ground her anus over his nose in the way she knew turned him on.

Forcefully spitting out the balls in his mouth, Andy flinched, trying to push Lily's ass off his nose at the same time. "Please Lily, I can't do this. You need to stop!"

"If you say so baby," said Lily, lifting her mouth off Andy's cock and sucking his head briefly before slipping her finger out of his ass too.

"Ugh.." said Andy, feeling empty and immediately craving for the pleasure to resume again. "I really can't do this. You're gorgeous and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but i just didn't expect this. I'm just not attracted to... you know..."

"That's OK, I understand," said Lily. "But your dick doesn't seem to agree with that statement, Andy," she added, deepthroating his rock hard erection again abruptly and causing him to moan. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" Lily asked between skillful bobs of her head.

"Ummmff...yeah...I think it's probably for the best right? I mean this probably isn't a very good idea." said Andy, hesitantly.

"Hmmmm," mused Lily, with a smirk, "That would probably be a lot more convincing if you weren't moaning into my balls with your nose halfway up my ass."

She returned to bobbing skillfuly on Andy's erection, pausing briefly to lick down to his anus and place her lips around his hole with a loud hum of appreciation.

"Uhhhnnnggghh... I take it back Lily, PLEASE don't fucking stop!" exclaimed Andy, feeling his ass and balls both vibrating as she hummed relentlessly.

"I don't know," said Lily stopping her rimjob and moving back to his cock, "you seemed a little unsure a minute ago, and I definitely don't want to force you." She jiggled her ass a little to emphasize her words.

"Oh no... please...I'm sure," said Andy, unable to contain himself against Lily's skillful blowjob, her inviting little, pink asshole hovering just out of his reach again.