Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he sat down on an elegant leather couch in the living room, Andy turned his head to glance around. It was a nice, spacious 2 bedroom apartment, with a beautiful view of the ocean. Exactly the kind of place he would have lived in if he could afford it. It was tastefully decorated with a variety of live plants, framed event posters and a few pieces of erotic artwork adorning the walls. The dim lighting was similar to the trendy bars and lounges that he loved downtown. What a great ambiance, Andy thought to himself.

"So, what do you feel like drinking?" asked Lily, coming out of the bathroom and placing her hand on his shoulder. "I have whiskey, vodka, rum and I think tequila if you're feeling shots"

"Oh, I don't know about shots.. but whiskey sounds great to me!" replied Andy.

"Hmm.. how about whiskey sours?" she asked. "I think I have some lemonade kicking around. Something refreshing after a great day in the sun."

"Oh that sounds amazing!" replied Andy.

Leaning back as Lily excused herself, Andy admired her swaying hips as she walked away from him towards the kitchen. He had always been more of an ass guy, but this girl... had a butt that could probably actually stop traffic. He wondered how he hadn't really noticed it, then recalling quickly that he hadn't had much opportunity to look at her from behind until now. As he mused about all of the fun things he could do with an ass like hers, Lily interrupted his daydream and returned from the kitchen holding a small tray with drinks and shots.

"Shots, really?" asked Andy. "I thought we had decided on whiskey sours"

"Yeah, changed my mind and decided I want shots too," Lily responded with a smile. "Scared you won't be able to handle your booze?"

"I think I'll be fine," replied Andy. "Why, were you planning on getting me drunk or something?"

"Oh, not too drunk of course," replied Lily, handing him a shotglass and clinking him a quick cheers. "Bottoms up, baby!"

Downing his shot of tequila in one smooth gulp, Andy reached for his Whiskey Sour as a chaser. Taking his first sip, he sputtered briefly noting how strong the drink was too. Clearly Lily had a heavy pouring hand, but truth be told, he was glad for the liquid courage at the moment. Adjusting to the strength of his drink, Andy took another big gulp of his whiskey sour, finding it tasted considerably smoother this time. Soon enough, they had both finished their drinks and Lily was back in the kitchen mixing up a fresh round.

As the alcohol warmed his stomach and coursed through his veins, Andy felt his anxiety start to fade into the background. He had a light buzz going and his inhibitions were starting to float away. This was exactly what he needed. Within a minute or two Lily had returned, with more shots and drinks. A quick clink of the glasses later, the shots were down and Andy shuddered briefly as the Tequila settled.

"Need a lime this time?" asked Lily.

"Id love one," responded Andy.

Lily's lips were on his before he could say another word. She had a wedge of lime reversed between her teeth, passing it skillfully to Andy as their lips touched. The electricity of the contact sent a pulse of warmth throughout his body, making his cock swell slightly. Placing his spent lime in the empty shot glass, Andy thought to himself, It's on!

"Did that one go down a little smoother than the last one?" asked Lily?

"Best shot I've ever taken!" replied Andy honestly.

"Well, lets see if we can't make a few more memories' tonight" said Lily seductively. She took a sip of her drink, placed it down gently and slowly pivoted on her knee to straddle Andy, now looking him dead in the eyes.

Andy's heart was starting to race a little again now, this time with more of a pleasant anticipation than anxiety, as the nervousness was suppressed by the alcohol. He could feel Lily's crotch sitting directly on his, the heat from her body causing his erection to stiffen further as her breasts sat pertly, a mere inch away from his face. He tried to look down to admire them, but couldn't pull his eyes from her hypnotic stare.

As she moved her lips towards his once again, her eyes closed gently on her approach. Time seemed to freeze in that moment. And then she was on him.

Lily started kissing him, slowly at first, alternating between his upper and lower lips, her hands caressing his face and neck. As the intensity of her kiss ramped up, Adam felt his mercury rise and quickly reciprocated with the hunger of a sex starved man. Lily moaned in delight as she ground her hips against Andy, feeling his cock and his hips beginning to grind into hers. His hands were exploring; caressing her face, tracing lines over her cheeks, then her ears and finally her neck. He gently inched down the contours of her body, as though moving his fingers along the edges of a beautiful statue, admiring every curve and texture.

Andy's touch lingered when he reached Lily's breasts, massaging, squeezing them through her dress, tracing narrowing circles around her stiffening nipples, without ever touching them directly. The sensual teasing was heightening his own arousal, fueling his need for her. He had to have her and it had to be NOW. Reaching for the shoulder straps of her dress, Andy gently began to slide them off her shoulders.

SLAP

"Oh no you don't baby," interruped Lily, aborting his impending assault to her tits. "There's going to be no rushing tonight. Tonight you're mine and you're gonna take your time!"

Gently kissing him once before backing away, Lily stood up, taking Andys hand in hers and pulled him away from the couch, towards her bedroom. The smell of her perfume seemed intensified by his arousal, enhancing the mood and awakening his senses. Andy decided in that moment of pure need and lust he would have followed this woman wherever she led him.

Once in her bedroom, Lily pushed Andy backwards, causing him to gasp as he lost his balance and fall onto a large plush bed covered with pillows. The room was dark, nearly pitch black, except for the subtlest hint of moonlight penetrating through the sheer curtains and windows. As he fumbled in the darkness trying to pull Lily towards him, he felt another sharp SLAP as she admonished him for rushing again.

"Clearly you can't be trusted not to rush things Andy," said Lily sternly, "I guess I'm going have to stay in charge here."

She pushed Andy back down on the bed and promptly jumped on him again, this time grabbing his hands and pinning them above his head, straddling him as she moved her mouth towards his right ear.

"I'm only going to warn you once," she whispered. Andy suddenly felt the silky touch of a blindfold across his eyes as Lily continued. "From now on, I'M the one in control. You follow MY instructions. You only touch me when I allow you. Break my rules and I'll tie your hands so you can't touch me at all!"

Feeling a mixture of surprise and heightened arousal at her sudden dominance, Andy relaxed a little, realizing he didn't have to take control. Being the man meant that he always had to lead sexually and always had to be dominant one. Try as he might, he had yet to find a woman who was sexually aggressive enough to want to take charge and "use him" for her pleasure regularly. Knowing that women were generally submissive, he thanked his lucky stars for finally running into one who would allow him to experience the reversal in roles.

"Sit up and lift your arms," Lily said abruptly breaking his train of thought.

As Andy complied, she lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor next to her bed. Admiring his lean, sculpted body, Lily began gently caressing his chest as she kissed his neck and nibbled on his earlobes. As her nibbles turned into wet, sucking kisses, she paused to briefly to whisper into his ear, "And remember... No touching yet!"

"Yes ma'am," he said quickly, breathing raggedly with pleasure.

"Good Boy," Lily cooed into his ear, "follow my lead and I promise we'll have an amazing time."

She continued kissing and licking his ear as her fingers traced circles around Andy's hardening nipples. As he lay back, frozen with pleasure, Andy felt a pang of regret that he couldn't watch what was happening to him. The blindfold, although heightening his touch, was also forcing him to miss out on what was undoubtedly an extremely erotic visual experience.

Lily had moved her attention down from Andy's ears, now gently kissing and licking her way down to his nipples, which she sucked briefly before heading down to his abs and then his waistline. He felt his belt unbuckly as Lily unbuttoned his shorts, her tongue tracing around the contours of his waist, just inside the seam of his boxers. Her mouth was now so close to his package that he could feel the warmth from her breath reaching the tip of his glans. The sensation made Andy squirm in pleasure. Noting his excitement, Lily unzipped his shorts and in one smooth motion pulled off his shorts and boxers, as he raised his hips to provide access.

The silky sheets of her bed felt amazing on Andy's skin as he lay back in a state of anticipatory sexual arousal. Blindfolded and now completely exposed, he craved her touch even more since feeling her breath on his erection a moment ago.

"Turn around baby," commanded Lily gently with a whisper.

"Huh?" replied Andy, startled at the abrupt lack of excalation towards his now stiff cock.

"FLIP OVER!" replied Lily, using her knee to help Andy turn over, a hint of steel in her voice that he hadn't heard before. "I'm going to help you relax a bit more first."

As Andy lay face down in her bed, Lily was straddling his ass, her full weight resting on him, pressing his dick into the mattress underneath. Each movement and shift of her bodyweight ground Andy into the bed a little, sending electric jolts of pleasure through his cock. Fully aware of the effect she was having, Lily shifted back slightly as she prepared to undress. Andy heard the sound of fabric moving, as Lily lifted her dress up and off her body, then reaching behind to uncouple her bra and toss it into the growing pile of clothes next to her bed.

The feeling of Lily's breasts and nipples against Andy's back, as she lay on him ,was amazing. Her skin felt warm and smooth, emphasizing the pleasure Andy felt from her weight grinding on his ass, as she slowly shifted forward.

As Lily's nipples teased his back, her tongue was in his ear again, this time more aggressively and passionately. She pushed further and further into his ear canal, the foreign sensation of this novel violation making Andy's head swim. It tickled and and created a strong, wet suction against his eardrum as she alternated between penetrating and withdrawing her tongue from his ear. The sensation was quickening his pulse and breathing as her tongue felt like it was reaching through the side of his head and tickling the very pleasure center of his brain.

Lily was gently undulating her hips into Andy now too. The sensation of her tongue penetrating his ear, while her nipples caressed his back and her weight drove his cock into the bed, were almost too much handle. Andy moaned in pleasure as her hips pushed harder and harder, grinding against his ass and causing his erection to press into her silky sheets. He stiffened feeling himself approaching the point of no return, only to feel Lily abruptly remove her tongue from his ear and stop grinding.

"Already?" she asked, with suprise. "How adorable. I guess feeling me grind against your ass is too much for your cock to handle," she added, shifting her weight from Andy's ass to his thighs.

Feeling frustrated at the abrupt cessation of pleasure, Andy instinctively thrust his cock against her bed as his body moved on its own to resume the stimulation. His ear felt cold and empty in stark contrast to the warm pleasure he felt seconds ago as she stimulated it with her tongue. It seemed so sexual and vaginal he thought to himself, her tongue fucking his ear canal, deeply stroking parts of his brain to unimagined pleasures. He marvelled that he had never imagined the source of pleasure one's ears could be, wondering with a shudder how that suction would feel while cumming.

SLAP

"Stop grinding into the bed, or you're going to make yourself cum before my panties are even off," hissed Lily, slapping his ass again harder this time.

The sharp stinging from his ass cheeks was enough to pull Andy out of his thoughts again. The pain caused his erection to deflate slightly as Lily's hands lingered where she had just marked him with her palm. She was kneading and massaging his ass now, pausing occasionally to use her finger nails to very lightly scratch his cheeks. The changing sensations felt amazing and Andy felt a blanket of goosebumps cover him as she kissed his cheeks while massaging them firmly at the same time.

Lily's skillfull hands occasionally found a sensitive spot in his glutes that felt both pleasurable and slightly uncomfortable. It felt akin to a professional masseuse working the deep tissues, finding knots in the muscle that sent jolts of both pleasure and pain simultaneously while they kneaded out. Lily kept kneading and massaging, stretching and pressing. She was masterfully working away the tension built up, as her touch moved briefly down from Andy's butt and towards the crease between his balls and his thighs.

Her fingers traced along the crease of his inner thighs, while the fingers of her other hand reached further below and grazed his perineum and then his balls. The first touch to his genitals sent another wave of sudden pleasure through Andy, though this time he was careful to regulate his arousal and not let it overwhelm him.

Lily continued in this vein for what seemed like an eternity, building Andy's pleasure in waves as she tickled his ass cheeks, innner thighs and sparingly brushed against his testicles and perineum on her way back up. Her varying touch was arousing in its unpredicability and Andy was hovering in a state of heightened arousal, his pleasure increasing and decreasing in waves as Lily touched his package and backed off again gently, sliding up his perineum each time towards his ass. He let out an involuntary moan as her finger suddenly grazed his anus on the way up from his testicles, only to shift back immediately to his thighs and cheeks again. His ex-girlfriend had never played with his ass before and after that first touch, Andy was both surprised and intrigued to experience more. Lily was playing his body like an instrument... one that she had complete mastery over.

Lily's touch was getting bolder now after seeing Andy's reaction. Her fingers were tracing around his asscheeks, down towards the creases of his thighs and further to his testicles. They would linger here for a moment before she traced a line from the center line of Andy's balls back up towards his ass, lightly stroking his perineum and brushing his anus with one finger, before the fingers of her other hand stroked his ball from below again. It felt like an endless stream of hands, one touch starting just as the other finished; an endless, alternating stream of sensual touches from his testicles to perineum, with the occasional brush of a single finger against his anus. It caused him to shiver with pleasure, his asshole contracting each time in response to the foreign sensation.

"Mmm... you like it when I tease your hole, don't you baby?" asked lily, her voice heavy with arousal too.

"Uh...it all feels good Lily, please keep doing whatever it is you're doing," responded Andy, feeling slightly embarrassed.

It was one thing to let a hot chick take control in bed, but he didn't want to seem like a pervert who got off on his ass being teased. Years of sexual programming told him that the last thing he wanted was for this girl to lump him into some imagined category of submissive sissy. It was purely instinctual for Andy, knowing that women preferred dominant men. The feeling was reinforced by his recent break-up with Eliza, making him cling involuntarily to his masculinity even more desperately.

"Oh?" whispered lily, with a smile audible in her words. "You mean this doesn't feel amazing?" she asked, applying slightly firmer pressure as she stroked up Andy's crack, this time leaving her middle finger there, allowing it to rest against his anus with a firm, gentle pressure.

He writhed in pleasure to the sudden change in pace and pressure, his body erupting in goosebumps again at the finger resting on his most private of parts. Sensing his enjoyment, without lifting her finger from his crack, Lily adjusted it so the pad of her finger was now resting directly on his puckered anus. She began gently tapping it with her fingertip, causing Andy to shudder uncontrollably as he tried to contain the loud moan escaping his lips.

"My, we're sensitive arent we," commented Lily with a tinkling laugh as she removed her finger. Andy blushed into the pillow he was facing, his cheeks flaming as he felt regret at the abrupt end to his pleasure.

Andy felt Lily guiding him to roll over gently, complying quickly and then feeling her ass rest on his stiff cock as she straddled him again. Her weight shifted briefly as Andy heard the sound of her drawer open and close while she leaned over towards her nightstand. Just as he wondered what she was doing, he suddenly felt Lily's fingers on the back of his head, untying his blindfold.

Andy blinked a couple of times, opening his eyes to stare at the barely visible silhouette of Lily's perfect body sitting on him. Having spent the last 30 minnutes in complete darkness, his eyes had adjusted to the low light conditions, but the room was still so dark that he could barely make anything out. As his eyes compensated for the light conditions, he could suddenly see the silhouette of her breasts in the moonlight. The sight of her naked body, visible to him for the first time, sent his pulse racing again. Andy noted the feeling of smooth fabric against his stiffening cock, realizing that she was still wearing her panties, much to his dissappointment.

"Easy there cowboy," Lily commented, feeling Andy's dick stiffen against her ass. "You gotta learn to pace yourself and control your arousal. Lets take a breather for a minute."

The metallic flick of a lighter, followed by a flame suddenly punctuated the room. She was holding a spoon shaped glass pipe, her thumb on the choke as she took a big toke and held in the smoke. The sight of her breasts and body in the flickering light of the flame was nothing less than spectacular. He stared at her perfect nipples, now suddenly visible, until the lighter extinguished his visual indulgence along with its flame.

"Here," said Lily, passing him the pipe with a smirk, "maybe a quick bowl will help you not blow your load prematurely"

"Sorry," apologized Andy taking the pipe and lighter. "You're pretty hot and It's been a few weeks for me. I feel like I have a bit of a hair trigger at the moment."

A seasoned smoker and heavy pothead in his high-school years, Andy lit the bowl and took a nice deep hit, milking it with the lighter in circles before pulling his thumb off the choke and clearing the chamber. He held his breath in, trying to extract every last bit of THC, a leftover habit from his highschool days when money was tight and weed scarce. He finally exhaled, right as he was reaching the point of seeing stars, releasing a massive cloud of pungent smelling smoke and closing his eyes to catch his breath

"Wow... you hit that like a champ," noted Lily, a smile in her words once again.

Still recovering from his short tem oxygen deprivation, Andy simply nodded in response. He felt a familiar warm sensation in his temples spreading through his body and head, but this also felt different. The pleasure was instant and incredible, almost orgasmic in its intensity. He felt it in his toes as they wiggled in pleasure involuntarily, similar to the feeling during ejaculation. It was a calm relaxation coupled with a strong rush of erotic energy. Lilys ass resting on his cock was sending jolts of arousal through his suddenly sensitized body, yet remarkably the physical sensations were no longer pushing him to the edge with every touch. It was a wonderful feeling, the intense pleasure coupled with a sense of control.