Incident in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered and Desiree swallowed hard when she saw the look on Sharon's face. "He just took my ass. I could barely breathe and I just wasn't able to tell him 'no' or stop him."

"Did it hurt?"

"I guess it did?" Sharon said it like she was asking a question. "I can't really remember. I was shocked that he was doing it, but then I got an even bigger shock." Her voice dropped to a whisper so low it was barely audible. "I came harder than I ever did in my life while he fucked my ass."

Desiree shook, her horny little pussy drooling down the inside of her thigh. That should have been me! her mind screamed. She grabbed her fork and there was murder in her eyes when Dan walked into the teacher's lounge.

He smirked when he saw Frank and Sarah and opened his mouth to say something. His eyes bugged out when he saw Desiree get out of her seat with her fork brandished as a weapon. Dan let out a surprised squeal and ran out of the teacher's lounge, with Desiree hot on his heels.

Raul was puzzled when he saw Dan sprint past him in the hallway. Then he saw Desiree chasing him and he scooped her up effortlessly and took the fork from her. It was all he could do to contain a laugh, even though she looked furious. She struggled in his grasp.

"Let me go!" she insisted. "And give me back my fork!"

Raul saw that some students were in the hallway, and they were staring. His big hand swatted Desiree on her pert bottom, making her gasp. He set her down and looked her in the eye.

"You need to calm down, young lady," he told her. The command in his voice made her legs tremble.

"Yes sir," she gasped.

Raul could actually smell her aroused pussy. He licked his lips and looked into her wide eyes. "Are you going to behave?" he asked. She nodded. "Good," he said. "Here's your fork. Enjoy your lunch."

His dick gave a lurch when he watched her tight little ass walking away from him. "Mizz Desiree?"

"Yes?"

"I'll see you after school."

She gulped and nodded. Just walking back to the teacher's lounge was a struggle. Desiree's heart was pounding in her chest. When she walked into the teacher's lounge and plopped down next to Sharon, she realized she hadn't even looked at Frank. She had walked right past him as if he wasn't there.

All of her anger and frustration had drained away, now that she knew Raul was going to give her what she needed. Sharon sighed again after she finished the last sip of her drink. She was still looking at Frank with that sad expression. She turned to Desiree and her expression slowly changed.

"What happened to you?" she whispered.

"Nothing yet," Desiree replied. She didn't want to say anything more for fear of jinxing it.

* * *

After school was over and the hallways had emptied, Frank made his usual rounds of the halls. He was puzzled to see Raul's cart and trash barrel in the hallway outside Desiree's classroom. Her door was closed. Frank looked up and down the hallway before silently easing the door open. His eyes went wide when he looked inside.

"Such a badass," he murmured appreciatively.

Raul's pants and boxers were puddled around his ankles and his hips were a blur as he pounded in and out of Desiree's horny pussy right there on her desk. She was moaning loudly, biting her lip to keep from crying out loud as she came again and again.

Frank quietly closed the door and then he got out his keys and locked it. Raul heard it and grinned, knowing Frank had his back. He would have locked the door himself, but things had happened so fast he hadn't had time. This ripe young woman needed to be fucked and had waited far too long already. The smell of her soaking wet pussy had been an aphrodisiac, far too enticing to be ignored.

Outside in the hall, Frank grinned as he pulled the "wet floor" sign from Raul's cart and set it in front of the classroom door. He knew that Raul would be amused when he saw it.

Frank made the rest of his rounds quickly before turning the school over to Mark, one of the younger security guys. Frank was in a hurry to get back to his apartment, knowing Sarah was probably already there. She hadn't moved in with him yet, but he had given her a key. As he drove home, he wondered what amazing things they would do together tonight.