All Comments on 'Incident in the Library'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
walt555walt555about 5 years ago
I hope you're planning sequels

Loved it, a talented virgin with SO many things to be taught.hope at least a couple sequels are on the drawing board.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 5 years ago
Wow!

Think we could have another serving of Frank and Sara like in a chapter 2 maybe? It’s not as if you haven’t developed enough characters for us. It would be such a waste to let them disappear and have to start all over again. Got the folks just need the “continued” story. All right then I will say it “Please!” Thank you 😊

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 5 years ago
I really liked this.

Okay, so I was kind of thinking it would be a run of the mill "innocent woman gets corrupted" story to begin with. But I really enjoyed the character development put into this, even with the side characters, as they were fleshed out just enough to give them depth without tearing you away from the main story. I liked the interplay between the characters and the way you really put the "player" Frank on the back foot when Sarah directed her sexuality toward him. I could certainly see you continuing the story further if you wanted to but at the same time, I don't need a continuation, it's a perfect contained story with some pleasant continuing story threads.

So, I really enjoyed it and I commend your writing style and approach, bucking the cliche and crafting a damn good story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I loved it! I'd love to see a sequel to see how Sarah handled telling her father about her new relationship. It would also be interesting to see the reaction of her colleagues and students when she stopped dressing in baggy clothes to hide her body.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 5 years ago
Don’t Do It!

Don’t you dare write a sequel to this until you finish Central High Blues!

TrangSocTrangSocabout 5 years ago
Yowser!!

Fine story. Next story Sarah deep throats and does Frank and Raul.

OldbusmanOldbusmanabout 5 years ago
Great

What a fantastic story.

Keep up the all good work you do.

Looking forward to many more excellent reads.

Thank you

oakbloke82oakbloke82about 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Out fucking standing!

Looking forward to more of central high blues but this has been a great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
10 Stars

Holy Crap this was hot as fuck!

CockCurvesLeftCockCurvesLeftalmost 5 years ago
Right category?

The story is great. But is Non-consent really the appropriate category. It just seems like there is so much unspoken love involved with the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot for teacher

Pretty great story, as a new teacher, this hit the spot, wish it had a second part.

Greyman01Greyman01almost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved this story because of the background, the build up, the 'experience' vs. 'innocence' angle, Sarah's awakening, and Frank's emotions/feelings for her.

IF there is a second chapter I hope it either remains focused on Sarah and Frank or develops Desiree and Raul, or both. No need to go into a foursome with the two couples or anything else that would take away from the sweetness of the primary characters relationship and coupling.

Great job!

SegwayneSegwayneover 4 years ago
Outstanding read

Really great work. Please consider continuing it? I’d love to read more...

Cal59Cal59over 4 years ago
Very good, but

5 stars, just seemed to end quickly and was probably in the incorrect category, but that’s nitpicking I guess? Thanks from Oz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dang

the dream. so smooth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapters

Would love more chapters and have Raul and Desiree be more involved and have their own side story inside of it. Very great story.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Amazing Tale

I'm always reluctant when I see this category but this was a remarkable story, no craziness and just great writing. Very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

Not my thing, way too vanilla to be in the Non-con/Reluctance category but nicely written from what I skimmed over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is in the wrong category

I read through all of that waiting for something non consensual or reluctant, but this couldn't have been much more consensual or willing. It's almost more of a romance story. The sex was pretty standard and dull relationship fare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wrong category, please change it. It has nothing to do with nonconsent/reluctance. At most it's just about inexperienced women.

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

Good story, Good for you Frank. Major score and you could of done more. Now blow job lessons, go to Xvideos and find FelluciaBlow, Beautiful women and you only have to look at the dude's Dick. She was hands free to get started her tounge was very convincing

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 4 years ago
2nd verse

same as the other dozen = Wrong Category.

The reason that this is important is that a lot of people are put off by NC/R tag, Especially those who would enjoy this story - the Romance readers!

That said, it was a 5 star story in Romance or Erotic Couplings... a case could even be made for First Time.

You did a great job with the character background, all of which Actually Mattered to the story going forward. I'm super excited about Part 2, Desiree and Raul should be a fun side-story and I'm very hopeful for Frank and Sarah to get their HEA.

LowSwinginLowSwinginabout 3 years ago

Wrong category. This is "erotic couplings". It was a little vanilla for my taste (but well written).

ladyphoenixladyphoenixalmost 3 years ago

Delicious. Absolutely delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story in the wrong category, though I suppose a case could be made for Sarah's initial reluctance to everything in life. It didn't seem to slow her down once the *ahem* ball got rolling. Well done, and I will look up more of the author's work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I absolutely loved this!! Frank was a great leading man! I could see myself falling for him lol!!! Thank you for sharing your work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES