Incident in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid I'll just make it worse," he mumbled, shaking his head. He tossed the sudsy bath sponge into the sink and knelt to grab the soaked towel from the floor. He dampened the corner of it in the sink and wiped the dark grey foam from between Sarah's shoulder blades. He let out a relieved breath when her clear skin was revealed.

He turned his head to look at her reflection in the mirror over the sink. "That worked," he said, "but there's more of it going down your back. I'll need you to take the towel off..." He swallowed hard.

She had nodded and untied the towel from around her breasts, lowering it and revealing her magnificent tits in all their aroused glory. Her nipples were hard little pebbles after he had run the cold, damp towel across her back. Sarah blushed when she realized that he was staring at her breasts. For once, though, she wasn't embarrassed. She was turned on to find Frank breathlessly looking at them. She was surprised at herself when she finally found her voice.

"Frank, I promise I'll let you look at my breasts as much as you want. Right now I need you to clean that toner off my back before it sets into my skin."

"Sorry!" Frank replied. He reached around her to grab the bath sponge once again, and they both shivered when his forearm brushed the side of her massive right breast. He quickly soaped up the middle of her back and then carefully wiped away the dirty foam once again. There was still a dark area in the small of her back, but he had gotten most of the toner before it was too late.

Frank looked her back over and he nodded. "I think that's got it," he said. Then he looked over her shoulder at her reflection. His eyes were drawn to her heaving breasts and hard nipples again. Sarah let him feast his eyes as she slid the towel off and looked at it. She sighed, which made her breasts rise and fall spectacularly.

"I'm afraid I've ruined this towel," she murmured. She balled it up so that the toner would not stain the counter.

Sarah was amazed with herself. Knowing that Frank was watching her, she walked naked across the room to get a clean, dry towel. She turned around, still completely exposed to him, before wrapping the towel around her body. She could see his aroused cock pressing outward through the front of his trousers.

Frank cleared his throat and shook his head rapidly from side to side with his eyes closed. He smiled at Sarah when he finally opened his eyes again.

"Damn, you are so sexy," he whispered hoarsely. He cleared his throat and then got his normal voice back. "Do you have a change of clothes? Maybe in your car?"

Sarah's eyes went wide as she shook her head. It hadn't even crossed her mind when she threw her ruined dress, bra, and panties into the trash. She could not imagine trying to drive home and rushing from her car to her apartment naked! Her knees went weak once again.

Frank thought quickly. "I have a jacket in my car. Maybe there's something in the lost and found that you could wear...Let me check. I'll be right back!"

On his way to the office, Frank realized that some toner had gotten onto the floor when Sarah had rushed from the library to the locker room. He also knew there was a mess in the library. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and called the head custodian.

"Raul? Sorry to bother you, man, but we've got a situation at the school." Frank quickly explained what had happened as he turned on the lights and rummaged through the two massive boxes that made up the lost and found. Raul had to laugh when he pictured the librarian covered head-to-toe in toner. It wasn't a mean laugh.

"Sorry," Raul chuckled. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she was just really shaken up." Frank found an extra-large t-shirt that had been discarded some months back. He sniffed the garment to make sure it didn't smell bad. "Listen, I'm going to give her a ride home so she can change, and then we'll come back to see what to do about the copier."

"Cool," Raul replied. "I'm right next door at the elementary school. They've got a band concert going on here this evening. I'll be right over to get that cleaned up."

"Thanks, man," Frank replied. He was already walking back toward the locker room.

Frank knocked at the door before opening it. Sarah was smiling at him when he walked in.

"I found this t-shirt in the lost and found. There weren't any pants or shorts or anything. I figured you could wrap a towel around your waist and wear this shirt. I'll get my jacket for you and drive you home so you can change."

"Thanks, Frank," she said softly. She took the shirt and Frank chuckled when she held it up to her nose. "What's so funny?"

"I did the same thing," he grinned. "I wouldn't have offered you that shirt if it was funky."

Frank stepped out of the door and closed it softly to give her privacy. Sarah thought it was thoughtful. She didn't feel bold enough to let him watch her again. She removed the towel and watched her breasts bounce around as she arranged it snugly around her hips. Her nipples were still completely hard and they felt hot when she massaged them softly. They were in no hurry to relax.

She pulled the shirt over her head. It was very snug around her breasts, of course. Below that, it hung to mid-thigh. It almost completely covered the towel. Sarah had tossed her shoes into a spare garbage bag that she found in the bottom of the trash can. The shoes were covered in toner, of course, but they were black shoes. Once she washed off the loose toner, they would be fine.

She picked up that bag and tiptoed across the tile floor to the door. Frank did a masterful job of tearing his eyes from her breasts to look down at her bare feet. Sarah gasped softly when he scooped her up and carried her down the hall.

"We don't want you getting toner on your bare feet, now, do we?" he explained. "I'll just carry you to my car."

"Thanks, Frank," she murmured into his chest.

He carried her easily out to his car and set her gently in the passenger seat. He opened the back door and handed her his jacket. She breathed in the faint smell of his deodorant and aftershave that still clung to the garment before leaning forward and sliding her arms into it.

"Do you have your keys?" he asked rhetorically. Obviously she didn't.

"My purse—it's still in the library."

He nodded. "I'll be right back."

Sarah sat in his car and snooped around until he returned. His car was remarkably clean, she thought. Hers was always cluttered by comparison. There was almost nothing in his glove box—just a metal box of bandages and his registration and insurance. He had a small sleeve of CDs below the stereo console. It seemed an even split between classic rock and classic jazz and blues. All of it was old—those albums had all come out before Frank was born.

She hastily closed the leather case and put it away when she saw him returning with her purse. Frank slid into the driver's seat and handed her purse to her.

"Should I drive you to your apartment, or your parents' house?" he asked.

"My apartment is closer," she said. She told him where she lived. He nodded and started the engine.

Frank caught the unmistakable aroma of her aroused pussy before they were even out of the parking lot of the school. He had never gone soft since he had first seen her naked in the locker room, and he was once again completely hard as he inhaled her musky fragrance. Sarah pulled her phone from her purse and called her roommate, letting her know what was going on. Frank turned his head slightly toward her.

"We'll stop at my place on the way," he said. "I can loan you some sweats and slippers."

She nodded and let Denise know. "We'll stop at Frank's place first," she said. "I'll see you in a bit."

Frank parked the car and came around to her side to pick her up again. It was such a turn-on for her that he could carry her so easily. He didn't even have to set her down to unlock and open his door, which she found remarkable. He stepped inside and pushed the door closed with his back. He carried her all the way into his bathroom before he finally set her down.

He started removing his clothes as he gently explained, "There was still a little bit of toner in the small of your back. I figure that would be easier to clean if I join you in the shower."

Sarah immediately blushed. She didn't know if she could do this.

"Hey," he reminded her softly. "You did promise me I could look at your breasts as much as I wanted."

Sarah shivered as she took in his muscular chest and midsection. She let his jacket slip from her shoulders and stared as he unbuckled his belt and trousers. When he let them drop to the floor, his pulsing cock was standing out proudly in front of him. Sarah's breathing was ragged as she stared at it. She lifted the t-shirt over her head and then watched his dick somehow get even bigger.

He turned away from her to turn on the water in the bathtub. Sarah shook and finally dropped her towel as Frank peeled off his socks. When he was happy with the water temperature, Frank switched the water over to the shower head. Then he lifted her and set her inside the shower before stepping in after her and pulling the shower curtain closed behind them. He turned her away from him and gently scrubbed her back.

After he rinsed the lather from her back, she shivered when two of his thick fingers touched the base of her spine.

"I'm afraid your skin is stained right here," he apologized.

"It's okay," she breathed. "You did your best. It could have been a lot worse."

He then gently shampooed her hair. She shuddered when the head of his cock brushed against her sensitive buttocks. It was so thick! Her pussy drooled in anticipation. Frank tenderly worked his fingers through her hair and massaged her scalp. It felt marvelous. After he rinsed out the shampoo, he picked her up again and switched spots so that he was standing in the spray of the water. He worked conditioner through her hair and then quickly washed his body.

Sarah faced him and stared at him. She would have been embarrassed, but he was staring at her body just as intently. His arousal was obvious and it made her feel impossibly sexy. After he rinsed the conditioner from her hair, he grabbed a pair of towels and handed one to her. He dried himself quickly and wrapped the towel around his waist before taking her towel and working it over her body.

She let out a soft moan as his hands squeezed her heaving breasts through the towel.

When he finally bent to kiss her mouth, she enthusiastically thrust her tongue into his mouth. Frank felt her stiff tongue invade his mouth and his mind immediately put it all together. She was a terribly inexperienced kisser. She was shy and...Oh, my God. She's a virgin.

He pulled back and looked at her standing in his tub. She was obviously aroused and wanted him. He didn't want to screw it up by asking something that might ruin it. Her nervousness was just as obvious. He grinned and looked into her eyes as he picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. He gently kissed the corner of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Sarah," he murmured gently. "I wasn't done looking."

"O-okay," she whispered.

She was still terribly self-conscious as he laid her gently on her back in the middle of his bed and opened up her towel. It made all the difference in the world when he dropped his own towel. He slid up onto the bed between her feet and she spread her legs so she could see his hard cock better.

"God, you are so sexy," he breathed as he slid up toward her on his knees.

"Thanks," she whispered. "You can touch them if you'd like."

"May I kiss them?" he asked, leaning over her trembling body. She nodded eagerly.

Sarah let out a soft gasp when the head of his bloated cock touched her sensitive pussy lips. Then she threw her head back and moaned appreciatively. His mouth felt so hot around her sensitive nipple! His tongue seemed to know exactly how to stroke those hard little nubs. It felt fantastic!

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she moaned. She lifted her legs into the air, spreading them wide and opening her horny pussy for him. "Oh, God, yes!" she cried as the head of his cock spread her open.

Frank had finally stopped staring at her breasts. With his lips and tongue working over her hard nipple, he now focused on her face. He was worried about hurting her. He knew that he didn't have a gigantic porn-star dick, but he was aware that he was bigger than average and very thick. Some of the tinier Asian girls had not been able to accommodate his meaty thickness.

Sarah's face did not betray any pain, though. She looked ecstatic as he slid deeper into her welcoming pussy. She was very tight, but not painfully so. She was soaking wet and incredibly hot around his pulsing shaft. Frank could not shake the feeling that this sweet pussy was made to take his cock perfectly. Shivering beneath him, Sarah felt like she was being fulfilled in a way she had been waiting for her entire life.

They both gasped when his balls pressed against her sensitive asshole. Sarah's eyes were wide. The tip of his cock was just touching her cervix. He filled her completely! It was so perfect.

She had to reassess her definition of "perfect" when he began slowly thrusting in and out of her. Her head shook and she gasped. She swore she saw stars in that moment when he thrust his full length inside her. The pleasure was so much greater than she had imagined it could be. She moaned out a prolonged, "Ohhh!" that went on and on.

Frank held his length in her to the hilt and looked at her face again, concerned that he had hurt her. Sarah's legs wrapped around his lower back and her heels insistently pulled him to her. He pulled back and she nodded enthusiastically when he slid smoothly back inside. After that, he did not hold back.

"Oh, Frank!" she gasped, welcoming his vigorous thrusts. "It's so perfect! Thank you! Oh, God!"

She shuddered from head to toe as the most intense climax of her life shook her to the core. Frank leaned back, admiring her face and heaving breasts as her pussy squeezed him tightly. This was how sex was always supposed to be, he thought. He leaned down to kiss her lips again, and slowly resumed thrusting into her as her shivering subsided.

Sarah welcomed those thrusts happily. She congratulated herself—she had only gotten on birth control two months earlier. It was so nice to feel Frank's thick cock inside her, and she did not have to worry about him getting her pregnant. In fact, she could not wait to feel him come inside her.

She didn't have long to wait.

Frank shuddered as her perfect little pussy caressed his thrusting shaft. He looked into her gleaming eyes and licked his lips. "I'm getting close," he warned her.

Her legs wrapped tightly around his back, pulling him into her insistently. She nodded her head eagerly. Her mouth was wide open and was too dry to form words. "Ohhh!" she moaned again as she felt that first hot spurt inside her. Frank looked amazing as he bit his lip and shook above her. Sarah was pleasantly surprised at the way his already impressive dick swelled even larger inside her. It triggered another fantastic orgasm in her horny pussy. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she let it consume her.

They were both panting in the aftermath of that first amazing coupling. Frank planted searing kisses on her breasts and neck. Sarah cooed softly when she felt his cock lurch inside her. He was still coming! He hadn't gone entirely soft, either.

"You're amazing," she breathed.

He pulled his head back and shook his head. "You..." he leaned down and kissed her lips again. Lifting his head he struggled to find the words. "Oh, Sarah, you...you put 'amazing' to shame. I can't even...just wow!"

She giggled happily. It was so nice not to be the one at a loss for words for once. It was also so very, very nice to feel him getting hard inside her again. "Ooh," she groaned happily. "Already, Frank?"

He shook his head and slowly pulled out of her beautiful pussy. "I wish," he murmured.

Sarah pouted, but he returned with a warm washcloth and gently cleaned her pussy.

"We need to get going," he explained calmly. "Your roommate will be worried about you, and Raul is going to be waiting for us at the school." His eyes caught hers. "I would love to bring you back to stay the night after that."

"Okay!" she agreed happily. Then she let out a gasp when he leaned down and kissed the top of her pussy with his talented lips. She realized that they had barely scratched the surface of the things they could do together.

* * *

Frank's black sweats were enormous on Sarah. His slippers looked comically large on her tiny feet. Denise and her boyfriend smiled at her as she dashed through the apartment to her bedroom. Frank introduced himself and shook their hands. He was once again calm and in control of his language skills, dressed in his "uniform."

When Sarah emerged minutes later in another of her dresses, Denise watched her suspiciously. If she didn't know better, she would have sworn Sarah had that look about her. She had that glow, and that gleam in her eye, like she had just gotten laid. It couldn't be, could it? Then she saw the way Frank looked at Sarah and her eyes went wide.

Her boyfriend, David, smiled. "You look nice this evening, Sarah," he said.

"Thanks," she replied, but Sarah only had eyes for Frank.

"Wow," Denise breathed softly. They waved and were gone, and she stood shaking her head in disbelief.

"What's wrong?" David asked.

"Oh, nothing's wrong," Denise replied. Her face lit up in a radiant smile. "Except that we're not naked in my bed right now."

"Well, let's fix that!" David replied with a grin.

* * *

Raul shook his head and sounded apologetic. He wore yellow rubber gloves that were covered with the black toner. "The O-ring at the top of this toner cartridge failed," he explained. "Were you refilling the same cartridge over and over?"

Sarah nodded.

"Well, we'll have to replace it now," Raul said, carefully placing the cartridge inside a plastic shopping bag. He used the plastic handles to tie it closed.

He had already cleaned up the hallway floors, the girls' locker room, and the floor of the library by the time Frank and Sarah returned to the school. There was some toner that had worked its way into the carpet of the library floor, but he had gotten most of it out. He shrugged helplessly and indicated the copier with a nod in that direction.

"There's nothing I can do about that," he said. "I called the copier company and they'll be sending a guy over in the next two days. In the meantime, don't let anyone open it up. There's still a lot of toner inside."

"Thank you so much, Raul," Frank said. "I'd shake your hand, but I think we'll wait until you do something with those gloves."

Raul looked down at the gloves and they both chuckled. Then Sarah surprised them both. She put her hand on Raul's shoulder and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"I really appreciate you cleaning all this up," she said. "I would have been at it all night, and it still wouldn't look this good. You are amazing."

Frank gave her a sharp look at that. I thought you said I was amazing, he thought.

Sarah saw his face and smiled. "Excuse me," she said softly. "I need to make a quick phone call."

She called the office manager and explained what had happened. The woman was annoyed and asked, "Are you sure there's no way you can finish that print job? We really need those pamphlets tomorrow."

Both men just shook their heads in disbelief when they heard her. Raul stripped off the rubber gloves and tossed them into his trash barrel. He held out his hand and Sarah handed him the phone. "Mizz Tracy?" he asked. "Hey, this is Raul, your head custodian. I just thought I would let you know I managed to get all that toner cleaned up, so you can open the school on time tomorrow. It's a shame about Mizz Sarah's clothes, though. Her dress was completely ruined. I'm sure the school will pay for that, though, right?"