Incident in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave them a grin as Tracy was suddenly on the defensive on the other end of the line. Raul had always made her nervous, and he knew it. By the time he handed the phone back to Sarah, Tracy had agreed that the school would pay to replace her ruined outfit, and that she could use the school account at Office Depot to have them finish the print job.

"You are such a badass," Frank murmured to Raul. They bumped fists before Raul headed back to the elementary school.

Frank helped Sarah gather up all the printed copies and they dropped them into the box with the rest of the blank paper. Sarah set the original pages of the pamphlet on top and Frank carried the box out to her car. After he set it down in her passenger seat, she leapt into his arms and kissed him frantically. Once again, she jammed her stiff tongue into his mouth. Frank pulled his head back and gave her a soft peck on the lips.

"Relax," he said gently. "Let your tongue caress mine."

She moaned and let her mouth yield to his. She tentatively ran her tongue in a slow circle around his tongue in her mouth. He moaned and nodded in encouragement. They spent a minute slowly kissing in the parking lot before he squeezed her bottom and lowered her to the ground.

"Marvelous," he whispered. "Now, you need to get going, and I need to lock up the school. I'll see you later?"

"Definitely!" she replied. Standing on tiptoe, she kissed him again before hopping into her car.

Frank smiled and watched her drive away. He whistled as he made a final tour around the building, checking all the doors before getting into his own car. When he reached his apartment, he was surprised to see Sarah waiting outside his door.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

She nodded. "It's going to take them about two hours to knock out the print job," she said breathily. "Can you think of something we could do for the next two hours?"

He looked thoughtful as he unlocked his front door. "I'm sure we can find something to do," he said. His tone was serious, but his eyes glittered. He was every bit as eager as she was to pick up where they left off earlier.

Sarah was so frantic that she tore her panties in her haste to remove them. It was hot to see it, but Frank felt the need to calm her down. He grabbed her wrists and held her hands steady.

"Relax, Sarah," he said in a deep, soothing voice. "We've got all night."

Her eyes went wide as he kissed her softly. She hadn't considered it, but of course she could come right back after the folks at Office Depot finished the print job. She let out a moan as his lips found her sensitive neck. He whispered in her ear.

"And then we'll have tomorrow night." He kissed her again. "And the night after that." She shivered when he ran his tongue up her neck to tease her earlobe. "After that, we'll have the whole weekend."

Her knees buckled and she stumbled backward, falling onto the bed. In a flash, Frank was between her thighs. His tongue ran up between her drenched lips and she gasped at the intense sensation when the tip of his tongue first lashed her sensitive clit. He looked up at her face and she stared at him in disbelief as he made love to her with his talented mouth.

It was a radically different pleasure than she had ever experienced before. She shook and came hard, again and again, as he explored her sensitive pussy with his tongue and lips. Sarah was still panting helplessly when he slid up her body and filled her with his hard cock again. Somehow, it felt even more perfect and intense after all of his oral attention. She thrust her ass up off the mattress, giving him her pussy eagerly.

It was far too intense for both of them. Frank came explosively inside her after only a dozen full-length strokes, and that set her off. She cried out and came so hard that she nearly blacked out. She pulled him to her and wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding on for dear life. In some crazed part of her mind, she feared that he would disappear if she let him go, and it would all turn out to be merely an erotic dream.

Frank was surprised at the strength in her body as she crushed him to her chest. He finally whispered, "Sarah, you're squashing me. I can't breathe, baby."

"Sorry," she whispered, loosening her grip. She let out a soft little relieved laugh. "Did you just call me 'baby'?"

"Um...yes. Should I apologize for that?"

"No," she replied, kissing him softly on the lips. "I love it."

Frank kissed her and then kissed his way down her neck to nuzzle her breast again. Sarah felt his spent cock swell inside her when he did.

"You really love my big boobs, don't you?" she sighed.

"Mm-hmm," he replied, not letting go of her hard nipple.

She thought about it while he gently sucked her breast. It felt really good. All her life she had been self-conscious about her big tits and the attention they received. Here she was, lying naked in this man's bed, and he was giving those tits more attention than ever. She felt like she should be offended or that she should feel guilty for enjoying this as much as she did. Why was that?

She shivered and another shot of arousal hit her. He was getting hard again. Her pussy throbbed and she could feel it getting wetter. Soon, she knew, he would be completely hard and fucking her again. She couldn't wait!

Still, something was nagging at the back of her mind. What was it about this that could possibly be bad? She had never felt so good in her life. Frank made her feel sexy and desirable in a way she could never have believed possible. Why had her father warned her against doing this her whole life? Where was the danger? She looked into Frank's eyes as he switched to her other breast. She sighed happily and his eyes smiled up at her.

His erection was back and she could feel his thick, veiny shaft as it pulled slowly back and then slid smoothly in to fill her up. Sarah was ready for him to fuck her again, eager to feel that next orgasm...only he wasn't doing it. She was confused as she looked at his face. Then he rotated his hips and every nerve inside her sensitive pussy was stroked at the same time.

"Oh, wow!" she gasped.

"You like that?" he murmured into her breast. She nodded enthusiastically. "I have more tricks to show you," he whispered.

Sarah bit her lip as that exquisite climax caught her up. It felt simply extraordinary. It wasn't stopping, either. It felt like she was in a state of perpetual orgasm as his thick shaft rolled around inside her. Frank was a skilled lover. She felt incredibly fortunate that her first time was with someone like him. Even though she had been a virgin, she had heard her friends talking about their experiences enough to recognize just how amazing Frank was. She wrapped her legs around him again, marveling at the way he pleasured her hungry pussy.

Holding him like that felt so natural—like he belonged inside her. That was when it hit her: the danger she had been warned about. Frank was skilled because he was experienced. He had been with many women before her. He had promised her the weekend, but what would happen after that? Was she really so foolish that she thought this would last forever? How would she recover when he moved on to someone else?

Sarah suddenly felt woefully inadequate. She thought about the way he had pleasured her with his mouth. Even if she tried, she had no idea how to please him with her mouth. Then she recalled two teachers talking in hushed tones about anal sex. Could she even do that?

Frank felt her climax come to an end and he kissed both of her nipples before slowly pulling out of her. He sat up to watch the head of his cock pulling out of her exquisite little pussy. It was such a turn-on watching his cum drooling out of her. It made him feel like that sweet pussy belonged to him, now that he had marked it so thoroughly as his own. His grin faded when he looked up at her face. There were tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She shook her head. It would only make her sound desperate and might scare him away. He had promised her the weekend, and she would not say something stupid. She wouldn't risk losing what might be her only weekend with Frank. Still, he was expecting an answer. She tried to think quickly and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"That was incredible," she managed. "Why did you stop?"

"I felt you come," he replied with a shrug. "It seemed like a good time for us to take a break and get something to eat. You still need to go back to Office Depot, and I didn't want to wear you out too soon." He ran his fingertips over her thigh, up her pussy mound and belly. It sent shivers through her. "I want to enjoy this sexy body all night."

He cocked his head and looked concerned. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Never better," she replied. She sat up and threw her arms around his neck.

Frank slid out of bed and pulled on a loose pair of sweat pants. Sarah slipped her panties up her legs and blushed when she saw him looking at her hungrily. Once again, he made her feel so damned sexy. He handed her one of his dress shirts; it was huge on her and hung almost to her knees. She had to smile at the way he admired her.

"Wow," he breathed. "You look spectacular, Sarah."

Frank managed to surprise her yet again when he cooked her dinner. He didn't think it was all that special; it was just lemon-pepper chicken breasts with some green beans out of a can and instant mashed potatoes with a little shredded cheddar cheese sprinkled on top. It was tasty and filling, and it was something he could whip up quickly.

Sarah was still impressed. He was comfortable in the kitchen, talking and joking with her while he cooked. Most of what she and Denise "cooked" for themselves involved throwing something in the microwave and following the directions on the packaging. Since her mother had done all the cooking at home—and was very territorial about her kitchen—Sarah didn't even know how to cook something as simple as the meal he set in front of her.

"This is really good, Frank," she said.

He grinned at her, and for a moment thought about saying something smart-alecky. Sarah had devoured half of her meal before she looked up and said anything. However, he knew how self-conscious she was and didn't want to tease her. He reached over and gave her thigh a soft squeeze.

"You're welcome," he said. "I'll be happy to cook for you any time you want."

Every day, for the rest of my life? She couldn't ask it out loud. Sarah licked her lips and looked at Frank again. She was overwhelmed with the desire to please him, to give him pleasure the way he had done for her all evening. You need to do your homework, Sarah. This guy is infatuated with your big boobs, but you'll need to show him something special if you want to keep him coming back.

When she thought about it in those terms, it didn't seem hopeless anymore. Sarah knew she had been an outstanding student in high school and college. If she could approach this challenge as a college course, perhaps she could master it the same way. As she finished eating dinner with Frank, she already knew where she wanted to start her studies. After the way he had licked her pussy, she could not wait to suck his cock.

Sarah knew the trick was going to be finding time to do her self-assigned homework. They had barely finished their meal before he slid her panties down her legs and took her right there in his kitchen. She gasped again and again as he thrust into her from behind. Sarah looked back at his lust-filled face and knew that he was watching his cock slide in and out of her. He was so hard!

Is he looking at my asshole? she wondered. His hands are spreading my cheeks wide open. Is he imagining fucking me in the ass? Is it going to hurt when he does it?

She shuddered at the thought. There was no question in her mind of denying him. If he wanted her tight little hole, he would have it. Her sensitive little sphincter throbbed open and closed in time with his thrusts as she thought about it, and that drew his attention.

Frank had been turned on all through dinner. Watching Sarah as she sat in his dress shirt and ate at his table made him feel that same sense of attachment that had been growing all day. Even though he knew it was too soon, he felt like she belonged here with him. She had not protested when he slid her panties down and took her. Her gentle moans just spurred him on. When she looked over her shoulder at him...good God! That was so fucking hot!

He had a tough time deciding which was hotter—the helpless, aroused look on her face, or the sight of her sweet pussy stretched around the shaft of his cock. His thumbs spread her cheeks open so he could watch that hot action and he felt her squeezing him in response. Then he noticed the plump little ring of her asshole throbbing in time with his thrusts. It looked like it was winking at him, inviting his attention.

Frank was certain that Sarah had never had anal sex before, but her sphincter looked like it was eager to try it. He forced his eyes back up to her face. Certainly that had to be wishful thinking on his part. He knew that she was inexperienced. Still, he looked at that expression on her face and imagined she would look just like that if he was taking her ass.

He felt foolish for even thinking it—surely she would be appalled at the very idea. At that exact moment she came on his thrusting cock while imagining him taking her virgin ass. Her mouth opened wide and she moaned. She was standing on tiptoe and her legs shook with the force of her climax. Frank shook his head and bit his lip. She was so irresistible!

Then he caught the time on the microwave. Damn. He groaned as he pulled his dick from her tight embrace. "Sarah, you need to get ready. Your copies should be ready soon."

"Oh," she panted. "Were you close?"

He smiled lovingly at her. "Yes, but we've got all night."

Frank knelt and pulled her panties back up her legs, giving her pussy a long lick from behind. She shivered deliciously when his tongue touched her tingling sphincter. Then he stood and pulled her panties the rest of the way up. There were two long tears in the fabric from when she had ripped them from her body earlier. He tucked his throbbing cock back inside his sweats and held her hand. She looked up at him adoringly all the way into the bedroom.

She loved the way he licked his lips and feasted his eyes on her while she changed back into her dress.

"Would you like me to go with you?" he asked softly.

"Yes," she replied simply.

He dropped his sweats and she shivered again as he walked past her. His dick was bobbing up and down with each step. He quickly put on fresh boxer-briefs and jeans, then she got to see how he looked in the dress shirt she had just taken off.

Twenty minutes later, they were back and scrambling to get naked once again. Sarah lay back on his bed and spread her legs wide, inviting Frank to take her horny pussy. He was happy to take her, and loved the way she gasped and shook beneath him. Her pussy drenched him when she came again, and then her eyes opened wide.

Frank's balls were slapping against her sensitive little sphincter with every thrust, and she could not believe how it was adding to her arousal. Sarah was tempted to ask him if he would like to fill her virgin ass with his cock, but fear kept her from doing it. She didn't know how to ask him, and was afraid of sounding foolish or desperate. She was afraid that it would hurt, particularly at that moment. He was really pounding her pussy relentlessly.

It's still too soon, she thought. If I offer him my ass the first night we're in bed together, he'll think I'm some desperate, horny slut.

Her pussy squeezed him tightly as she thought it. She was on fire imagining herself in that role—Frank's desperate, horny slut. He looked so amazing above her in his bed, and she cooed happily when she felt his thick shaft swelling inside her. "Oh, Frank," she sighed happily.

She would never get tired of feeling that. Nor would it ever fail to push her over the edge when Frank got that look on his face and filled her with his molten semen. Her breasts were so sensitive and swollen every time, and Frank loved sucking her hard nipples when that happened.

It had been a very long day for both of them, and they fell asleep intertwined and naked in his bed, with his cock still inside her. Hours later, Sarah woke up. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. Frank's cock had returned to full hardness inside her while she slept. It felt wonderful, but she really needed to pee.

Sarah shivered as she disengaged from Frank's embrace. The sensation of that hard cock slowly pulling out of her sensitive pussy nearly made her come again. She only managed to hold back because she worried about losing control of her bladder. Sarah staggered into the bathroom and relieved herself. When she looked down into the toilet bowl, she could see Frank's creamy sperm swirling atop the water.

It was only two in the morning. She was tired and longed to return to Frank's warm embrace, but she steeled her resolve. She still had her "homework" to do, and this was her chance. She kissed Frank tenderly. First she kissed him on the lips, then her mouth gently worked down to his chest. She leaned back and licked her lips as she looked at his muscular, naked body.

She was tentative when she planted that first kiss on the tip of his cock. It gave her a naughty thrill when her tongue licked the thick ridge and she tasted her own juices on him. She shivered and licked her way around the swollen head. Frank was moaning in his sleep. She wanted to take him in her mouth right then and there!

Sarah managed to contain her lusty moan as her lips spread around the thick tip of his dick. When his pre-cum drooled out onto her tongue, she could not hold back any more. She moaned around the throbbing head as she drank his sweet cock juice. Then her eyes shot open in alarm—his hips thrust forward and she tried not to choke as his cock pushed deep into her mouth.

She wasn't ready!

Sarah's lips and jaw were pushed wide open as the massive cock head pumped in and out. She managed to recover and pulled away after three of those thrusts, covering her mouth with her forearm to mask her coughing. It was still too loud; Frank's eyes shot open in alarm and he looked at her.

"Sarah! What happened? Are you alright?" He sat up quickly, reaching instinctively for her shoulders.

Sarah shook her head. After one last cough, she dropped her arm to the bed. Her eyes were watering, but she did her best to give him a sweet smile.

"I was going to go," she said. "I just...I wanted to try..." She looked down and blushed. This was exactly what she had wanted to avoid!

Frank looked down at his throbbing dick and saw that it was drenched with her saliva. "Oh," he murmured. He slid over to hug her, pulling her breasts to his chest. "You took too much of it at once?"

"I was...you pushed it into my mouth," she mumbled. "I just wasn't ready."

"I'm sorry," he replied.

She smiled and looked into his eyes again. "It's okay," she reassured him. "You were still asleep. Next time I'll be more careful."

He couldn't help but grin happily to hear there would be a "next time." Frank noticed that she was already a much better kisser when she leaned forward to kiss him goodbye. Sarah moaned after that kiss and slid out of bed to get dressed. Frank laid his head back on his pillow and watched her.

"Incredible," he whispered. She was so damned sexy.

Sarah looked over her shoulder at him, blushing as she pulled her torn panties up her legs again. He was staring at her ass, looking like he wanted to eat her. She could not help but shiver at the thought. Her nipples were completely hard when she pulled on her bra.