Five Trailers, Lot C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't want you go," Daisy wailed.

"Then switch," Sammy said. "Switch and come with me, huh?"

"You can do that? I thought once you said..." Daisy asked.

"Daisy, it college yet?" Sammy asked.

Daisy laughed happily. Crisis over, she stroked and tugged at Sammy's sticky cock until it began to swell in her small hand. Then she swung her left leg over and squatted over his cock. This position gave Sammy and excellent view of her cute little bubble butt. He quickly wet a finger in his mouth and speared her winking anus with his thick finger.

"Ugh!" Daisy squealed out.

Within moments, she was bouncing on Sammy's cock while two of Sammy's fingers plumbed her ass.

When the phone chimed, letting them know it was five o'clock, Daisy wearily crawled from the liberally stained bed and peeled her socks off her feet.

"Cold, cold," she complained as she stepped into the shower.

"Daisy? How's the water?" Sammy asked.

"Shut up," she giggled.

She cleaned her underarms, her crotch and her buttocks, rinsed, and gratefully shut off the slightly lukewarm water. The cheap towel had seen better days, but Daisy simply blotted the areas she'd soaped, then threw the towel into the tub.

"Supposed hang that over the..." Sammy said.

"Would if I could reach it," Daisy said, giving him a kiss.

While Sammy and Daisy were dressing, Rose and Danny were curled together, slumbering. Rose was the first to wake and she smiled happily as she felt Danny's body curled up against her.

Her anus throbbed deliciously. After her fashion show, Rose had finally come out of her closet, dressed in thigh high smoke black stockings and four inch heels. Pushing Danny to lie on his back, she sucked him to a quick climax. Then she had rummaged in a bedside table, produced a tube of lubricant and asked Danny Gerrard if he knew what to do with it.

"Typical man," Rose laughed as Danny insisted on eating her to an orgasm first. "Never listen. It's a good thing y'all don't ask for directions; y'all would never take them anyway."

Then he piled her three bed pillows and two of her decorative pillows in the center of the bed. Danny picked up Rose's still shaking body easily, and flopped her onto her belly over the mountain of pillows. She squealed with laughter at his abrupt manner.

"Oh! Danny Gerrard, you mean, mean man!" Rose screamed when he lightly slapped her buttocks.

Then he shoved a greasy finger into her rectum. She let out a grunt then a moan.

By the time Danny managed to work three fingers into Rose's back door, she was grunting, thrusting backward to meet his thrusts.

"Give me your dick," Rose demanded. "Give me that dick, Danny Gerrard."

Danny greased his cock and pressed the cock against Rose's greasy anus. There was some resistance and the angle was not the best.

"Ooh!" Rose wailed out as Danny staggered slightly, driving nearly half of his cock into her rectum.

"Damn it!" Danny cried out and tried to pull out.

"Give me a minute, give me a minute," Rose said, voice strangled.

Danny paused. A moment later, he saw Rose's blonde head nod.

"All right, you nasty fucker, fuck me," she growled.

Danny slowly pushed into Rose's unbelievable heat. The tightness was painful to his thick cock; her muscles strained and squeezed and pushed, trying to expel him.

"Fuck, you got a nice one," Rose wheezed, voice tight. "God that is a nice one."

Both Danny and Rose shook when he finally had all of himself in her tight little hole. Rose let out an involuntary whimper when he began pulling out of her.

"Love it, love it, love it," Rose began chanting when Danny pushed back into her.

"Ugh!" Danny grunted.

"How you like it, Danny Gerrard? How you like fucking my itty bitty shitter?" Rose asked.

"You got a nasty mouth, know that?" Danny chuckled.

"We're in the bedroom," Rose pointed out. "This is bedroom talk."

Something inside of Rose seemed to pop. Danny could swear he actually felt something snap against the head of his cock. Suddenly, Rose was grunting and thrashing. Danny almost wondered if Rose was having a seizure.

"Aieegh! Shit yes," Rose finally screamed out.

A moment later, Danny squirted an immense load of sperm up Rose's tight ass. They lay, gasping and grunting. Finally, he slid from her. After a moment, Rose scrambled from the bed.

A moment later, Danny heard a toilet flush.

"My husband, the wonderful, masterful lover and perfect husband," Rose said sarcastically. "On our wedding night? Now, I know, it wasn't the best of circumstances, but still..."

She entered her closet, still talking.

"Anyway, we're in the hotel room; it's our wedding night," Rose said from the depths of the closet. "Aaron the ass hole Richards grabs a champagne bottle and shoves the neck of it up my ass."

She smiled as she stepped out of the closet, now dressed in long tee shirt.

"And, that, Danny Gerrard, is the one and only time Aaron Richards had my ass," Rose announced and scrambled up into the bed.

Rose took Danny's sweaty face into her hands and kissed him deeply. She then looked at his soiled cock and grimaced. Rose again bounded out of the bed and scampered to the bathroom.

"Wears me out watching her," Danny thought to himself.

She reappeared and again scrambled up into the bed. Rose had a damp washcloth which she used to clean his cock.

Rose smiled as Danny's cock began to get hard in her hand. After kissing his mouth, then his chest, she took the tee shirt off again.

"Don't know why I even bothered put that on," she said.

"Me either," Danny chuckled.

She then kissed his sweet cock. Then she pulled him to lie on top of her.

Rose smiled when Danny wrapped his arms around her. She then sighed as he entered her.

After they finished making love, Rose lay her head on Danny's heaving chest.

"Aaron hated being touched after making love," Rose said quietly.

"Sounds like a real peach," Danny said tightly.

"Oh, as a boyfriend? He was horrible. As a husband? He was a lying, cheating, stealing ass hole, and those were his good qualities," Rose said. "But as a father to Daisy? He's a miserable failure."

"Hmm," Danny said.

"Bet his eyes have never lit up like yours do when you talking about Samuel or Susan," Rose said softly.

Then his arms were pulling her tightly and they kissed.

Now, waking up with him, holding her, protecting her, Rose knew without a doubt that she was in love with Danny Gerrard.

"Hey; how about Casa Ole for supper?" Rose asked.

"Hmm?" Danny asked, coming to.

He had a warm body pressed against him. A naked warm body. And Danny realized, he liked having a naked warm body snuggled against him as he slept. He really liked having a warm naked body against him when he woke up.

Because of Susan and Samuel, Danny rarely had female guests at the trailer. Danny saw it as his duty to instill in his niece and nephew good moral character. The best way to instill moral character is to act with good moral character.

So, even when he and Donna were dating, he never had her stay the night. A few times, she seemed to resent his Susan and Samuel. Danny had been considering whether or not to call an end to their relationship when he found out that she was married.

"I know this is going shock you, but I'm hungry. How about Casa Ole for supper? They're about the only place that's open on Sunday," Rose said, pushing his hands away from her breasts.

Danny texted Susan and Samuel and Rose sent a text to Daisy. Fortunately for Daisy and Sammy, they were at the trailer, taking forever to say good bye.

Susan looked up from her text message when Samuel entered the trailer.

"Susan! Got a text from Uncle Danny," he called out.

"Be right there, Susan called back, then sent Uncle Danny the response; they'd meet them at the restaurant.

At the restaurant, Daisy cautiously approached the idea of switching colleges from the University of Louisiana at DeGarde to Norman's College in Lowridge, Texas. Rose studied Daisy's face for a long moment. Then Rose turned and looked at Danny.

"See? See what your boy's done?" she demanded. "He's taking my baby away."

"I uh..." Samuel stammered. "Miss Rose, I'm..."

"Momma! It's not like I'll..." Daisy protested.

"Know what that means, Danny Gerrard?" Rose asked, voice tight. "Huh? Know what that means?"

"What's it mean?" Danny asked, regarding Rose's wet eyes.

"Means you owe me another one," Rose stated. "At least one replace the one your boy's stealing. Maybe even two."

"Sounds good to me," Danny agreed.

He kissed Rose gently.

"Sounds real good to me," Danny whispered in her ear.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my own pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day.