Five Trailers, Lot C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel earned a few points in Rose's eyes when he picked up his plate and silverware and carried them into the kitchen. He earned another few points when he asked if she preferred he wash his plate in the sink, or simply put it into the dishwasher.

"I like him," Rose said to Daisy.

"I love him," Daisy confessed.

Saturday, Danny stepped out of his bedroom wearing a pair of khakis and a button down shirt of light pink. He had on his suede loafers and was sliding his suede belt through the loops of his trousers.

"Knew this guy once, kind of reminds me of you," Samuel started.

"Who paid all the bills and now that you're an adult can put you out on the street?" Uncle Danny said.

"You look very nice," Susan complimented.

"Yeah, almost look straight," Samuel said. "That should fool Mrs. Richards."

"Boy, I swear," Danny said, pulling his nephew in for a head lock.

Pulling up to the Wesley Street home, Danny almost kept driving. The home was a three story mini-mansion among other mini-mansions. Glancing up and down the street, there was not a single pickup truck to be seen.

He steeled himself and stepped out of the truck. The yard, like every other yard in the neighborhood was neatly manicured. The short hedgerow lining the walk from sidewalk to front door was meticulously trimmed to an exact standard.

"Your trailer's fully paid for; you have no idea what her mortgage is," Danny said to himself as he rang the doorbell. "That truck's fully paid for; you have no idea what her car note is."

"Hi; you're Uncle Danny?" a young girl said, opening the door.

"Just Danny, okay?" Danny smiled.

"I'm Daisy," the girl said.

Danny suddenly worried; the girl certainly did not look eighteen years of age. From the moment Samuel could read, Danny had made him memorize the telephone number for 'Legal Aid' in St. Elizabeth Parish. Danny hoped the boy still remembered that phone number.

Rose entered the living room, dressed in snap button cowboy shirt, designer blue jeans, and cowboy boots. The boots had a four inch heel but Danny still towered over her.

"Hi, oh I do love a man that can wear pink," Rose said.

"And I love a girl can wear boots," Danny smiled.

"Daisy, I'll be home when I get home," Rose said. "Don't wait up."

"Mom, really!" Daisy shrilled.

"We uh, we going in your car or..." Danny said.

"Your truck," Rose said. "And if you laugh that my feet don't touch the floor? You can forget about a good night kiss."

"I've had your kisses," Danny said as he opened her door.

"And..." Rose said as she hiked one leg way up to reach the floorboard.

"I won't laugh. I won't even think about laughing," Danny said.

"Just for that," Rose said as she hoisted herself up by holding onto the door.

She leaned over and pressed her lightly glossed lips to his.

"Bright red? Not your color," she smiled and moved to wipe his lips off wither thumb.

"It is now," Danny said and gave her another kiss.

"And there? That's Aaron's house," Rose said as they turned the corner. "When we divorced? Demanded that he get to keep the house; his father gave it to us as a wedding present.

Danny looked at the three story home. He saw a candy apple red Corvette and a Lincoln SUV in the drive.

"Nice," Danny said.

"Uh huh, couldn't reach anything in that house," Rose smiled. "So, when bought my house? Made sure everything was at my level."

"You..." Danny almost started.

"Be surprised what a good graphic designer can make," Rose admitted.

"Huh," Danny said.

The Dead End was a cinderblock building. The sign out front was an understated sign that simply announced the name of the business. The Lexus, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and various sports cars out front gave no indication that this was a 'Gentlemen's Club.'

Inside, a young girl with ankle length pinkish blonde hair was gyrating to 'Welcome To The Jungle' by Guns N' Roses. She was down to leopard print bra and matching thong and whipped her long hair back and forth.

"How about right here?" Rose asked, stopping at a table close to the stage.

"Good," Danny agreed and pulled a chair out for her.

"Uh, ahem? Going want sit there," Rose pointed to another seat when Danny sat down.

"What? Why?" Danny asked.

"Uh, so you can watch the girls dancing? Oh, I know you're going pretend you're not looking, but its fine. Really," Rose tittered.

"Rose, only one I want be looking at is you," Danny said.

"Liar," Rose said.

"Not lying," Danny said, taking her small hand into his large hand.

"Uh, ma'am?" Melinda Owens cleared her throat as she held out two laminated menus. "Need see some ID there."

"I used change your diapers, young lady," Rose smiled as her niece bent to hug her. "Don't give me that 'need to see some ID' crap. Daniel Gerrard? This is my niece, Melinda Owens."

"Great to meet you," Danny said.

"Ooh, Aunt Rose, he's cute," Melinda mock-whispered.

"Ooh, Niece Melinda, I know," Rose mock-whispered in reply.

"Ooh, both of you? I can hear you," Danny mock-whispered.

"Sweetheart, we already know what we want," Rose said, handing Melinda the menus. We're both getting the Volcano and onion rings. Oh, and St. Elizabeth's, draft."

"Well? Medium well?" Melinda asked Danny.

"Medium well," Danny agreed.

By the time they were halfway through the fiery burgers, both Rose and Danny had sweat trickling from their foreheads. Danny's tongue was numb, his throat was convulsing as he swallowed each bite. His eyes burned from sweat dripping into them.

"What'd I bet you if I win?" Rose smiled as she took another swig of her beer.

"A night of dancing," Danny managed to gasp out.

"And if you win?" Rose asked and took another bite of her burger.

"A kiss," Danny croaked.

"Danny Gerrard, you can have all the kisses you want," Rose smiled. "Should have bet me a blow job."

Danny almost spat out the mouthful of onion rings. Rose smiled sweetly at him.

And in three more bites, she finished her hamburger.

"Now, bet you a hummer you can't finish yours," Rose whispered loudly into Danny's ear. "You finish that? I'll give you a hummer has your hairs curling. You can't? Better make me scream on that nasty tongue of yours."

"So, either way, I win," Danny managed to say after a hefty gulp of his beer.

"Need another?" Melinda asked.

"I'm driving, so, just some water, huh?" Danny smiled.

"But I'll take another beer," Rose said.

"So, Danny Gerrard? What's it going be?" Rose asked as she unsnapped one of her blouse's buttons.

"Again, either way, I win," Danny said and forged ahead, chewing his burger.

"The human body fully digests its food, then expels any waste matter thirty six hours after consumption," Danny remembered Mrs. O'Brien, his ninth grade Science teacher intoning as she waddled back and forth in front of the classroom.

"I am dreading what's going happen seven o'clock Monday morning," Danny thought to himself as he finished his burger and then stuffed the last onion ring into his mouth.

"Yay!" Rose laughed happily.

"Well now, I don't know about you," Danny said as he swallowed a gulp of his iced water. "But I say that was a draw. We both made a happy plate."

"So what you saying, Danny Gerrard?" Rose asked as she unsnapped a second button on her blouse.

She smiled as she pulled the shirt slightly, just nearly showing Danny her large areole, her hard nipple.

"I'm saying, I get make you scream all kind of naughty things and then you get make me forget my name," Danny said and gave her a kiss on her mouth.

"Wait, why you get go first? I finished mine first," Rose said.

"Know what? You right, ladies first after all," Danny agreed as he managed to grab the check before Rose knew Melinda had put it onto the table.

"Give that here, Danny Gerrard," Rose demanded, trying to grab the small plastic binder.

While Rose and Danny were good-naturedly wrestling over the check, Samuel and Daisy were finishing up a meal at August Moon. Samuel had to agree; sushi was not as bad as he had believed it to be. But he could honestly say, he very seriously doubted he'd ever develop a craving for the food.

"I uh, so what you want do, Sammy?" Daisy asked quietly as the waitress put the check and credit card in front of Daisy.

"I uh, I don't know, what you want do?" Samuel asked.

"I, well, my Momma's on a date, with your Uncle Danny," Daisy mused as she quickly scribbled her signature.

"Uh huh, he uh, he man, think a big bad Marine like him would get that nervous, huh?" Samuel laughed.

"My uh, my momma really likes him," Daisy admitted.

She giggled.

"Told me don't wait up for her," she confided.

Samuel smiled and she giggled again.

They stepped into the warm October air. Daisy grabbed his hand and peered through her thick glasses at his handsome face.

"I'm not a, I've never," Daisy started.

Samuel bent and gently kissed her on her lips.

"Sammy, I'm not a slut," she said in a rush of words.

"What? Who says you are?" Samuel demanded to know.

"But we, you ever been Acadiana Motel?" Daisy asked as she hit the key fob for her car.

"I uh, no, I uh, I'm a virgin," Samuel confessed.

"The Amazing Sammy?" Daisy asked, incredulous.

"The Amazing Sammy, the just plain Samuel," Samuel admitted.

Neither eighteen year old spoke as Daisy drove north on Highway 19. Both were afraid if they said anything, their resolve would crumble.

"I uh, I know, one look at me? They'll never let me have a room," Daisy said as she pulled up to the motel's office.

She fished three twenty dollar bills from her purse.

"God, I really hate you paying for everything," Samuel grumbled.

"What? Why?" Daisy asked. "Think it makes you a bitch letting me pay?"

He smirked at her choice of words.

"Well? Come on, bitch. Go get us a room," Daisy ordered.

"I love you," Samuel laughed, kissing her.

"I hope you mean that," Daisy said, gripping him around the neck tightly.

"I do. I really do," Samuel admitted.

They kissed hotly for a few minutes. Then Daisy shoved him.

"Go get the room, or we won't need it," she gasped for breath.

The clerk barely looked up as he typed the information into his computer. Then, sliding the key card for Room 114, he mentioned the movies with the room.

Samuel got back into Daisy's car and pointed Daisy toward Room 114.

With nervous giggles and cautions glances around, the two approached the door. Samuel swiped the card into the door and pushed it open.

Again, both giggled nervously, until Samuel bent and kissed Daisy. This stilled the nervous giggles and Daisy clung to him.

"This, I uh, I mean, this is my first, I mean, shit, Sammy, you my first boyfriend ever," Daisy admitted as she pulled him to sit on the bed.

"You uh, you're my first girlfriend ever," Samuel admitted.

"And your last," Daisy affirmed. "What college you going to?"

"Coll... Daisy, really? You really want talk about that right now?" Samuel laughed.

She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and bit down lightly. Her small fingers toyed with the buttons of his light pink shirt.

Samuel had picked on his uncle's choice of shirts, then had slipped on his own pink shirt. And, just as Rose had complimented Danny's shirt, Daisy complimented Samuel's shirt.

"My uh, my titties aren't real big," Daisy murmured when Samuel began to unbutton her blouse.

"They don't need be big to be perfect," Samuel whispered and eased the blouse off of her shoulders.

He earned himself another few points in Daisy Richards's eyes when he took her blouse, and his shirt to the small closet and hung both garments up. Then he made her giggle when he posed and flexed in a series of body builder poses.

"Come here, Mr. Muscles, Daisy ordered.

Samuel made her squeal when he picked her up. Then he swiveled to fall onto the bed, her in his lap.

He kissed her bare shoulder, her neck, then her shoulder again as he fumbled with the clasp of her miniscule bra.

"Oh, Sammy, shit!" Daisy shuddered.

His hands cupped her naked breasts, then squeezed them as his mouth continued to kiss and nuzzle her neck. His hands travelled down to the clasp of her jeans and she groaned in anticipation.

"Oh Jesus," she cried out as he unsnapped, unzipped her blue jeans.

Samuel's fingers traced the waistband of her panties. Then his fingers dipped inside of her panties and found the stiff curls of her pussy.

"Jesus!" Daisy cried out in orgasm as Samuel's fingers toyed with her wet pussy.

She could feel his hard cock pressed against her buttocks. She suddenly grew fearful. Her slit was small and the log poking against her buttocks seemed quite huge.

Samuel pulled her left leg up onto the bed, then slipped her tennis shoe off of her foot.

Samuel wanted to ask her what size shoe it was; it seemed impossibly small. But he lifted her right leg up, slipped the other shoe off.

Daisy suddenly shifted, then slithered off the bed. She twisted around and pulled Sammy's penny loafers from his feet. Then she pulled his socks off too.

She stood and Samuel looked at her pretty breasts for the first time.

Daisy was right; they weren't big. But they were each capped with a large light pink areole, each areole dotted in the center by a fat nipple. Her areolae and nipples were crinkled tight in her excitement. He reached to touch them and she playfully batted at his hands.

Then she unlatched his belt. She bent forward and kissed him on his lips. Then her small hands fumbled with the button of his jeans.

Samuel hefted himself slightly to help her as she jerked and tugged at his jeans and boxers.

"Ugh!" Daisy grunted as the first sight of Sammy's hard cock popped into view.

She completed stripping him. She then folded the jeans and put jeans, boxers shoes and socks into the closet. She then slipped her own jeans down and off. She left her tiny bikini panties on.

Then she returned to the bed, crawled up and pushed Samuel to lie on his back.

They kissed, her lying on top of him. Then her mouth travelled down to his neck, his shoulders.

"Ugh!" Samuel grunted when Daisy lightly bit down on his left nipple.

"I take these damned glasses off, won't see nothing," Daisy complained.

"Ain't really worth seeing," Sammy joked. "I've seen it a hundred times, kind of tired of looking at it."

"Maybe after I've seen it a hundred times, but right now? I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Daisy stated and bent and grasped his cock in her hand.

"Ugh!" Samuel almost screamed as she bent and licked the head of his cock.

Samuel bent up and watched as Daisy licked around the head of his cock. He watched as she opened her button mouth wide and swallowed the first two inches of his meat.

"Damn, oh damn, Daisy," Samuel whined as she stroked his cock, bobbing her head up and down, taking nearly half of his seven inches into her mouth.

Daisy wiggled around until she was laying nest to Samuel, her sock clad feet near his head.

As much as he wanted to watch her pleasure him with her mouth, Samuel could smell her pussy. He could smell her heady musk aroma as her wet panties were just a few inches from his head.

"Erk!" Daisy thought to protest as he pulled her panties from her hips.

She'd left her panties on; embarrassed at how much juice her pussy leaked when she was excited. But she steeled herself and let him pull them from her.

"Erk!" she grunted, his cock muffling her exclamation as his fingers began to pull her inner lips.

"Oh, God!" Daisy screamed in orgasm when Samuel's fingers grazed her clitoris.

"Daisy, I'm aw shit!" Samuel grunted as his semen bubbled up.

Daisy swallowed and swallowed as Samuel's cock spurted and sprayed his excitement into her sucking mouth. It was a bitter, salty thick substance. The taste reminded her somewhat of the paste she used to eat when she was a kid, even though the teachers fussed at her when she did that. The texture, consistency was actually a little unpleasant, but she liked it.

She loved that she could cause her man, her lover to lose control, could make him give her his semen. She continued to suck and stroke even after he weakly slumped back.

"Baby, please," Samuel weakly ordered.

Reluctantly, she pulled her mouth from his delicious cock. She wiggled around and lay next to him. Then she kissed him on his lips.

"I love you, Sammy," she whispered.

"Love you too," he wheezed out.

After a moment, he smiled widely. She smiled and kissed him again.

"What you smiling at?" she asked.

"Hey, just got my first blow job? What you think I'm smiling at?" he asked her and kissed her.

"My turn," Daisy suddenly ordered and scurried backward up the bed until she rested against the cheap foam pillow. She grabbed the second pillow and rested her head on them.

Samuel looked at her pussy. It had a fringe of light brown pubic curls on a plump pubic mound. Her inner lips were slick with excitement, swollen, a darker shade of pink than her areolae. As Daisy spread her legs, he could also see her tiny light brown anus.

The light from the cheap lamp was barely adequate. But with her glasses on, waist length blonde hair in a ponytail, fuzzy white socks on her feet, Daisy Richards was the sexiest sight Samuel had ever seen.

He twisted onto his belly, then wiggled up between her legs.

Daisy wished the light was stronger. She wished her eyesight was not so weak as his handsome face lowered onto her pretty little pussy.

Samuel had read plenty of pornography, even with Uncle Danny's web browser block in use. He knew eating pussy was more than just licking up and down her slit. He used his tongue, but he also used his thumbs to open her inner lips.

He located her clitoris easily enough and batted at it with his tongue. Then he sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh, yes!" Daisy screamed loudly, and drenched Samuel's face.

Samuel stiffened his tongue and tried to push into her pussy, to taste her. Then, when Daisy quit shuddering, he again teased her clitoris.

After her second orgasm, he shifted down slightly and began tonguing her anus. Her juices had run down, thoroughly coating the tiny orifice.

"Oh, God damn yes, oh, that, do that," Daisy ordered.

She lifted her left leg and grabbed her left buttock with her hand, pulling her anus open for Samuel's tongue.

Samuel worked his tongue into Daisy's anus and tasted her spicy flesh. Then he wet a finger in his mouth.

"Oh, damn, damn, damn," Daisy chanted as Samuel thrust his finger into her rectum.

He then teased her clitoris again while fingering her anus.

While Samuel was finding out that his girlfriend liked having her anus fingered, Danny was finding out that Rose Richards liked having her anus fingered.

Returning to her home, they saw that Daisy's BMW was not in the drive. Rose had, by now, unsnapped five of her six snaps and walked/ran from truck to side door, cowboy shirt flapping open to waist.

Thankfully, her blouse was still tucked into her jeans, preventing her from completely flashing the next door neighbor as she scampered up the driveway to side door.

"You got a gorgeous butt, know that?" Danny asked as Rose fumbled with the keys.

"Yours ain't bad either," she giggled as she managed to open the door.

Then she unsnapped the last snap, jerked the shirt tail out of her jeans and flashed Danny her small breasts, hard nipples, and concave belly. He reached for her, but she turned and dashed for the stairs.

Her cowboy boots clomped up the stairs. Danny gave chase after making sure the side door was closed and locked.

"For such long legs, you sure are slow," Rose taunted as she stood at the top of the stairs, shirt completely open, breasts on display.

She also had her jeans unsnapped and unzipped, big belt buckle flopping, holding them open.