Five Trailers, Lot C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I knew the layout of the house, I'd already be in bed, waiting on your gorgeous ass," Danny smiled as he scooped her up.

"That door. Right. There," Rose said, punctuating her words with kisses.

Inside her bedroom, she kicked boots into the corner, then shrugged both blouse and jeans off.

Danny slipped his suede loafers off, then unbuttoned the shirt and khakis as quickly as humanly possible.

"Oh, Danny! It's beautiful!" Rose whooped when his fat seven and a half inches sprang free from his boxers.

"No. Know what's beautiful? That little honey pot right there," Danny corrected as he picked her up and lay her onto her bed.

"No! No! I get to go first! You bad man!" Rose giggled as he grabbed her legs and pulled them wide open.

"Just a quick taste," Danny bargained.

Rose's breasts were a 24C, capped with large areolae and fat nipple. Her belly was concave, but her navel was an 'outie,' a little nub in her belly.

She kept her pussy waxed smooth. She preferred the look of a smooth pussy, especially since her bush tended to be dark brown, rather than blonde, even though she was a natural blonde.

"Just a taste, oh!" Rose said then groaned as Danny's tongue swiped her from bottom to top.

"I'm not a, well, you're the third man I've had in bed," Rose said seriously as she rolled over and gripped Danny's hard cock in her hands.

She licked around the mushroom shaped head, then sank her mouth over the head.

"And that last one? We dated nearly two months before he even got to see me naked," Rose said after pulling her mouth off of Danny's cock.

"Lucky me,'" Danny groaned through gritted teeth as she again sank her mouth over the head of his cock.

"Uh huh," Rose agreed as she sucked and stroked his cock.

"But Danny Gerrard, there's just something about you," Rose groaned as she stroked his cock.

She then took him into her mouth again and began to apply gentle suction to her rapid tongue waggling. Danny tried to remember his drill Sargent's name, the men in his barracks when he'd been in the service.

"General Koontz, remember that," Danny groaned to himself as the sexy little minx sucked and stroked him energetically. "Koontz, first smart ass calls me 'Cunts' will be kickd from here all the way home to his momma."

"Rose, I'm shit, I'm," Danny warned.

Rose murmured something and Danny groaned. He began to spurt heavily into Rose's hot little mouth. She stroked and sucked and swallowed as he grunted and groaned.

"Lasted a lot longer than I thought you would," Rose giggled when she finally pulled her mouth off of his still hard cock.

Danny rolled Rose onto her back and kissed her on her lips. Her small arms wound around his neck and they kissed passionately for a few minutes.

Then he began to suck on her breasts, avoiding her nipples. Then when she was writhing, he did nip at her hard nipples.

"Ugh! Oh, you don't play fair," she whined.

"Uh huh, like you do?" he chuckled.

She giggled when he nibbled on her belly button. Then she groaned when he placed his entire mouth over the bulge of her pubic mound.

"Oh shit, Danny Gerrard," Rose complained when he began to tongue her wet slit.

He opened her with his thumbs, then stroked two fingers in and out of her pussy her while his tongue traced his name on her clitoris. He thrust the fingers in and out of her as he teased her with his tongue.

"Son of a bitch!" Rose suddenly screamed out and sprayed Danny's face with her orgasm.

Danny backed off, lapping up and down her slit. Then he dipped his head and began tonguing her anus.

"Fuck yes, nasty man, eat me," Rose ordered, hunching her hips upward to give Danny easier access to her rectum.

He then wet his finger in his mouth and pressed it against her anus. Rose reached both hands down and pulled on her buttocks, opening herself wide for Danny's digital assault.

"Nasty, you are just so nasty, finger my ass, you nasty Danny Gerrard," Rose ordered.

Danny was grateful Daisy Richards was not home when Rose Richards screamed in orgasm.

"You going fuck me? Huh, Danny Gerrard? Going fuck me now?" Rose demanded, pulling on Danny's hair.

"Want me to, huh? You want me fuck you?" Danny asked as he pushed his hard cock into her incredibly tight pussy.

"Fuck yeah want you fuck me," Rose growled. "Better fuck me. Better fuck me good, you hear?"

Rose screamed and wrapped her legs around Danny's waist as he buried himself into her.

"Jesus, love you, you hear?" Rose cried out and sprayed his thighs and pubic hair with her orgasm.

Danny did not respond, knowing this to be a declaration made in the throes of passion. He grabbed her small waist and began hammering into her pussy in short hard thrusts. Then he slowed and gave her some long thrusts.

Rose screamed out her love for him again and shuddered in violent orgasm.

"Damn it!" Danny grunted in surprise when his own orgasm bubbled up.

"Aw yeah, come in me, give me that baby juice," Rose screamed out.

"God damn, better be on the pill," Danny thought as he sprayed his seed into her clutching pussy.

While Danny was trying not to crush Rose with his weight, while Rose was trying to pull Danny to lie more fully on top of her, Daisy was straddling Samuel's lap, wiggling on his cock. Sammy was squeezing, tugging on Daisy's 27B breasts and hard nipples.

After he had tongued her pussy to four or five orgasms, Sammy had wondered how to proceed. Daisy took the initiative and rolled him onto his back. She kissed him gently, then wiggled backward until his hard cock rested in the furrow of her buttocks. She bobbed her buttocks up and down, lightly rubbing Sammy's hard member.

Then Daisy hoisted herself to squat directly over his hard meat. She gripped it in her left hand. She pulled her pussy open with her right hand and fed Sammy's cock into her pussy.

"Aieegh!" she suddenly screamed when her hymen tore.

Sammy's cock wilted slightly at the sound of Daisy's blood curdling scream. The sight of her virginal blood coursing out, coating his cock caused it to wilt completely.

After she ceased shuddering, Daisy reached down and gently began stroking Sammy's limp cock. She leaned forward and kissed him on his lips.

"Love you," she whispered.

"Love you too, Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean hurt you," Sammy sniffled.

"Baby, I know that," Daisy assured him. "First time always hurts."

She smiled as she continued to play with his heavy balls, his limp shaft.

"But second time? Oh Baby! That's going feel gooood," she enthused.

He was slow to revive. But after she took a warmed washcloth and cleaned him of her blood, after she sucked on his balls, then cock, Sammy did rise again.

"See?" Daisy said as she wiggled on his cock. "Second time? It's all good."

Her blow job had been phenomenal, unbelievable. Her hot mouth nuzzling his nuts had felt incredible.

Nothing had prepared Sammy for how tight and wet and hot her pussy was. Her inner walls clung tightly to his hard cock, pulling out slightly when she rose. The walls milked his meat. When she plunged down, the inner walls stroked and squeezed him.

"Oh shit, condoms? I mean, shit, I don't have any, but..." Sammy suddenly cried out.

"On the pill; think I'd be doing this I wasn't?" Daisy assured him.

His right hand drifted from small breast to her sparsely furred pussy. Her big eyes, magnified by her glasses, looked even larger as they opened wide. Her mouth opened in preparation to scream as Sammy teased her clitoris.

"Aieegh!" she screamed and drenched Sammy's lap with her orgasm.

She paused and shuddered, face contorted in a grimace. It actually looked like Daisy was in a great deal of pain.

Then she started bouncing in earnest. Sammy managed to grab her lightly jiggling breasts as she humped, wiggled, gyrated on his cock.

"Come, going come, going come," Daisy chanted.

Once again, she squeezed her his cock with her pussy as she orgasmed.

"Daisy, I'm going, I'm going come," Sammy warned.

"Aieegh, yes!" Daisy screamed.

For several long moments, the two lay, gasping for breath. Daisy recovered quickly and started playing with her pussy, playing with the puddle of their combined juices that were leaking out onto the stained, threadbare polyester bedspread.

"Oh. Guy said something 'bout movies," Sammy wheezed.

Daisy bounded off the bed, grabbed the remote control from the top of the bulky tube television, then read the card that was affixed to the top of the television.

"Hit '2' and the menu will come up," she read aloud. "Make your selection, then hit 'enter.' Okay."

The menu popped up. Daisy sat on the edge of the bed and squinted at the screen.

"Amateur, anal, hmm," she mused.

"You liked putting your finger up my butt?" she asked Sammy, peering over her shoulder at him.

"Yeah," Sammy smiled and she blushed.

The television pixelated for a second, then cleared to show a massive cock battering a raw, slimy looking anus.

"Holy..." Daisy grunted as she scooted backward to lay next to Sammy.

Sammy's cock revived as he watched the pornographic action. The scene changed to show a smiling brunette with incredibly large breasts tonguing a blonde's anus.

"Just getting you ready," the brunette said and resumed tonguing the blonde's anus.

"What? What's with the lezzie stuff?" Daisy complained.

The scene shifted to show the brunette cinching an enormous strap-on dildo around her waist. She gripped the base in one hand, then pulled the blonde's buttock with the other hand.

"Ugh!" both Sammy and Daisy groaned as they watched the extremely large dildo being forced into the blonde's rectum.

The blonde grunted and said 'oh yeah, uh huh' throughout her sodomizing. The blonde pinched and twisted and pulled her own nipples while the brunette continued to push into her.

When Sammy's cock was again standing proud, Daisy kissed him, then pulled him on top of her. They both sighed as he slid his cock into her wet pussy.

"I love you," Daisy whispered into his chest as he pushed himself deep into her.

While Sammy and Daisy were reluctantly getting dressed, Danny was wavering between accepting Rose's offer to spend the night and leaving the house.

"What Daisy going think? You got a man staying the night?" Danny finally asked.

"Who one pays the bills?" Rose countered.

"Uh huh," Danny smirked. "In other words, who's one supposed be an adult around here?"

"Fine, fine, let me walk you out," Rose sighed.

She got out of the bed, sauntered, still nude to where she had kicked her clothing. Then she bent at a forty five degree angle. She put one, then the other cowboy boot on. She turned and noticed that Danny was goggling at her.

"Of course, you stay? Let you fuck my ass. Think you'd like to fuck my ass, Danny Gerrard?" Rose asked as she sashayed to the door.

"No, no!" she giggled when Danny scooped her up into his arms.

"Really want me stay?" Danny asked gently.

"Yeah, I do," Rose quietly admitted.

She took his face into her small hands. They peered into each other's eyes. Then she leaned and kissed him softly.

"Minute saw you at Foxtrot's, just about peed on myself," she whispered. "I mean, 'love at first sight?' What a bunch of baloney, right? But you, Danny Gerrard? You're something special."

"And you, Rose Richards are definitely something special," Danny agreed.

"But you are right; I have an eighteen year old daughter to think of," Rose reluctantly agreed.

She kissed him again. He returned the kiss.

"So, even though I'm this big old nasty slut, fuck you on the first date, you going call me?" she asked.

"What mass y'all go to?" Danny asked.

"Nine o'clock at St. Richard's," she said. "You?"

"Nine thirty at St. Thomas; ever try getting two eighteen year olds out of the house in time?" Danny asked.

"Meet you there? Then from St. Thomas's, we'll all go to Tornadough's for coffee and doughnuts?" Rose asked, still intently peering into Danny's eyes.

"It's a date," Danny agreed, kissed her then put her down.

"By the way," Rose said as she was pulling a terry cloth robe on. "When I said I love you? That wasn't the pussy talking, hear?"

"I uh," Danny stammered.

"Like I said, something special about you, Danny Gerrard," Rose smiled as he tucked his shirt into his trousers.

"Something mighty special about you too, Rose Richards," Danny agreed.

Saying good night took quite a while. It would have taken less time had Rose not constantly flashed Danny her breasts and hairless pussy.

"God, I am a big old slut," Rose giggled as she finally shut the door.

Danny smiled as he spotted Daisy's BMW turning the corner, just as he pulled away from the curb. His truck was still quite out of place in the neighborhood, but Danny didn't dwell on it as he drove to his trailer.

The next morning, Susan did a double take when she saw her Uncle Danny and an extremely short woman kiss in the parking lot of St. Thomas Aquinas. Then she smirked as Samuel and Daisy gave each other a chaste kiss.

"So, you're the giant in the family?" Susan asked Daisy, giving the school friend a quick hug.

"Uh huh," Daisy giggled.

Danny and Rose were ill-behaved in church. They could not seem to keep their hands off of each other through the mass.

In the truck, on the way to Tornadough's for coffee and doughnuts, Susan quietly asked Uncle Danny if he would have approved of either her, or Samuel behaving in such a manner. Danny flushed red as he looked at her in the rear-view mirror.

"You're right," he somberly agreed after his anger died down.

"Uncle Danny, I mean, you deserve to be happy; you've put your whole life on hold for us, but still," Susan quietly said. "Sitting next to y'all? I was embarrassed."

Danny said nothing. He parked next to Rose's Mercedes-Benz and smiled as he opened his door.

"My niece says we embarrassed her," Danny announced.

"Uncle Danny!" Susan hissed, face red.

"Oh? She saw what I was writing on your leg?" Rose asked as she grabbed Danny's hand.

"No, but I think she saw what I was writing on yours," Danny agreed.

"They grind their own coffee; it's the best," Rose declared as she and Danny stood in line.

"Had it; it is good," Danny agreed.

"Weren't listening. I said it's the best," Rose said. "Men. Y'all are all alike, I swear."

"Think I'm about three inches different," Danny said.

"Oh. My. God; I'll wait in the truck," Susan shrilled.

"Get us a table; you want chocolate," Danny said.

"Okay, two dozen of your variety, I want a large coffee, three creams, three sugars, Danny?" Rose said.

"Large coffee; you sharing them doughnuts?" Danny said.

"Medium coffee, two creams, three sugars," Daisy said.

"Medium coffee for me, black, medium coffee for Susan, one cream, two, y'all got that Splenda® stuff?" Samuel ordered.

The girl gave the price and Rose already had her credit card in the girl's hand before Danny could react.

"Rose Richards, I swear," Danny growled at her.

Danny found out, if he wanted to beat Rose, or Daisy to a doughnut, he had to be quick. Knowing that Susan preferred the chocolate covered doughnuts, Samuel did grab two of those and put them in front of Susan. His sister beamed at him and took the top off of her coffee.

"Okay, Daisy, here, take my car," Rose said after the last doughnut disappeared. "Here's my Master Card; y'all go to Courtyard, huh?"

"But how you going get home?" Daisy asked.

"Danny Gerrard," Rose smiled, taking his hand. "Daisy? Um, it's eleven now? Um, don't need come home until five, okay?"

"Courtyard closes at six," Daisy said.

"Six," Rose agreed.

"Drop me off at the trailer, huh?" Susan begged as soon as the so-called adults left in Danny's truck.

Now that he knew the layout from side kitchen door to bedroom, Danny checked that the door was locked and picked Rose up and carried her to her bedroom.

"I, uh, there's a web site, it uh, specializes in little people," Rose said as she slid open her closet door.

Her playful mood disappeared as she looked at Danny. She pushed him toward her bed. She stood in front of him as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"You uh, I'm going put on a fashion show for you," Rose said softly.

She stretched up and kissed him. Then she turned and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Please uh, please don't, Danny Gerrard, you laugh at me, I swear to God..." Rose said as she turned on the light inside the closet, then closed the door behind herself.

"Why would I laugh at you?" Danny asked, unbuttoning his shirt.

He could hear rustling. A moment later, the door slid open.

"Tah dah!" Rose said and stepped out.

She wore a white baby doll nightie. The top was a flimsy top that had three buttons in the front. Two spaghetti straps held the simple garment up.

She twirled, showing him that the flimsy, nearly sheer panties were a thong style.

"Again, why would I laugh? Damn, Rose Richards, that is, I mean, damn. You already know you are some sexy, but that?" Danny said.

"Mean it?" Rose asked, delighted.

"Mean it? Hell yeah, mean it," Danny said, pointing to the erection tenting his slacks.

"And now," Rose said, sliding the door shut again.

She stepped out a moment later, wearing a black silk teddy.

"Um, damn; which one I like better?" Danny asked himself.

"And the crotch..." Rose said, showing him that the crotch snapped open.

"Damn," Danny said.

"And..." Rose said again closing the closet door.

She stepped out in a camisole top that was made of fishnet material, with matching thong panties.

"Damn, Rose, how many more?" Danny whined as he undressed.

"We got until six o'clock," Rose giggled.

"I'm die we got wait that long," Danny said.

"One more," Rose bargained. "Don't go nowhere."

While Danny and Rose were playing 'fashion show,' Susan was doing her homework. Without Samuel, or Uncle Danny there, she was able to listen to her Country music as loud as she wanted to. She didn't have to hear 'That's not Country' from Uncle Danny. She didn't have to hear 'Turn it down; I'm depressed enough already' from Samuel.

While Susan was warbling along with Blake Shelton's latest and greatest, Sammy and Daisy were again using a room at the Motel Acadiana. Daisy had her cell phone set to chime at five o'clock, to give them time to clean up.

"Damn, aw damn," Sammy moaned as Daisy swallowed the head of his cock.

She smiled happily as she bobbed her head up and down the length of his cock. She couldn't get more than half of his cock into her mouth without gagging, so stroked the other half with her hand.

"Daisy, I'm, Daisy, I'm about to..." Sammy warned.

On the television, a brunette fucked a man up his ass with her fat strap-on dildo, while the man fucked a blonde up her ass with his fat cock. Sammy's moans drowned out the moans and grunts on the screen.

Sammy spurted and Daisy swallowed and swallowed. As soon as Sammy's cock quit spurting, she was scrambling to the head of the bed.

"My turn," she announced, spreading her legs wide.

After tonguing Daisy to two orgasms, after thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy for another orgasm each, Sammy flopped on his back. Daisy put her head on his gasping chest.

"Sammy? You, I mean, I know you say it, but you love me?" Daisy asked.

On the television, a small Asian woman had a large black cock hammering her stretched anus. The grimace on her plain face could have been a grimace of pain, or pleasure.

"Yeah, I uh, yeah, I love you," Sammy assured Daisy.

"Then, I mean, what's going happen; you're going to Norman's, right?" Daisy asked quietly.

"Uh, yeah, they, they're giving me a full scholarship," Sammy said.

"But I'm going to U.L.D," Daisy said.

"Daisy, I, uh, my Uncle Danny? God, we're not even his kids and he has paid and paid out the hiney for us, for me and Susan," Sammy said. "This scholarship? He doesn't have pay anything for that."