Faked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat looked at her husband, dam, he looks good in his uniform. He looks ten years younger than me. David doesn't have a clue I know about them. He doesn't know that I know the escort and sugar baby he fucked is now the First Lady. I could see it when we were all introduced and the look on both of their faces. He looked guilty as hell and went pale, and she blushed, all the way down to her breast. And not to mention, her husband was the AG and governor of Texas.

I wonder if I can talk him into running for president. He would be the first man to fuck two first ladies. I wonder if that is on his bucket list.

Epilogue

Randall and his fellow co-conspirators didn't fare as well Kat did in prison. It seems that even men in prisons that had been Marines had a sense of honor amongst them. They didn't kill them, but it was sure going to be---- well, let's just say, "There is serving prison time, and then there is serving prison time." And for a man with a half dick, you can only imagine.

Author's note. This technology actually exists today. I didn't go into details. Look it up.