Faked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around, Katrina finally realized that everyone was dressed up for a wedding. All of her former bridesmaids and the officers I had to stand up with me the first time were there. Carrie came out with the dress Kat had worn when we married the first time.

Carrie took her into the back, and I disappeared to put on my Dress Blues. I was just as nervous the second time, if not more. The music started playing, and there she was with her Dad. Mike was escorting her again down the aisle.

She was so beautiful as a bride again. My best man, two-star general Lucas Mitchell handed me his handkerchief. My eyes had something in them, mainly my soul mate. The next thing I remembered was the priest saying, "You may kiss the bride." And I did.

We were walking thru the "Arch of Sabers." They blocked us." Her Dad yelled, kissed the man. And she did, wow! We walked on through.

She stopped and turned in disappointment, "No one tapped my butt."

One of the generals steps forward. "Ma'am, once a Marine, always a Marine."

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry dear, I'll tap it for you later." She slapped my arm, giggling.

We were seated at the Bridal Party table at the wedding reception dinner. After we finished eating, my best man Luke stood up to give a speech. I was just as nervous as hell the first time he gave this speech years ago. There was plenty of shit I had done before I was married that he had left out the first time.

He started, "25 years ago, a certain Marine Lieutenant saved a Marine Gunnery Sergeant that was badly wounded. The bullet that hit him shattering his hip. This lieutenant threw him over his shoulders and carried him a mile back to the chopper to get him out alive." It turned out that Sergeant would become his future father-in-law.

Looking at David's father-in-law, "I am not sure he could do it today." Still, addressing Mike, "Sergeant, I think those buttons on that uniform have reached their maximum load limits." everyone laughed. "What you never heard was that was his third trip. He carried two Marines out before Mike. On the last trip, while carrying the Sergeant, he took one in the shoulder. David, will you please stand up."

"By order of the Secretary of the Navy of the United States of America, you are awarded the Distinguished Service Cross. Katrina, would you?" Katrina stood up, beaming with pride. And placed the ribbon around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

David turned to Mike, his father-in-law. And mouthed, "Did you do this?" He nodded yes as everyone stood and applauded.

David was holding Katrina, "David," Lucas speaking to him. "I have been ordered to offer you your commission back. You will be promoted to the rank of Major General. We need someone to head up a team to counter this Deep Fake Technology shit, and you're the man of choice."

I shook my head, "No, way. It's not going to happen. I am taking my bride on a month-long tour of the Caribbean. After we get back, I am planning on waking up next to her every morning for the next 50 years."

Later that evening, Katrina was approached by Lucas, "Would you honor me with a dance and escorted her to the floor." "Katrina, you know why David is wanted back, don't you? It because throughout everything he went through, he didn't scapegoat his actions or blame someone else.

Hell, even David thought he was guilty. He followed everything by the book except for you going nuts on him. And we can all respect him for that." Katrina cringed at the memory.

Katrina replied, "I was furious with him and hated him like you wouldn't believe, which I am ashamed of now for what I did to him. I am willing to do everything I can to make it up to him.

But he never acted less than the man he is, and that is why I still love him. I know he wants to take it. I have my ways. Let me talk to him. I'll even make him believe it is his idea. Besides, I love Washington."

It was two in the morning, and the last song for the evening was playing. Katrina was in David's arms dancing, Slurring her words, "David, you dancesh divinely."

I chuckled at her," I think you have had enough to drink tonight, dear. It has been a long time since you have had any alcohol."

"Yepppa, I know I have. You know I love champaign. Are you going to take advantage of me? Please say yesh."

"Sorry, Honey, I was made an officer and gentleman by an act of Congress. I would NEVEEEEER take advantage of a helpless woman."

"My assh, you wouldn't," giggled Katrina. Looking down into his chest, "David, I never gave him my assh. I was trying to pissh you off."

"I know you didn't, dear." She looked at me with a question mark written all over her face, then asked, "How did you know?"

"Beth---Mrs. Thaxton, let me listen to the recording you made of the diskless wonder.

"Honey," Katrina smiled. "I gave you my virginity, and you got my first oral. I am going to give fou my assh now."

"Honey, I know you have been drinking too much now. So I won't hold you to it."

"No," Katrina replied, "I am perfectly sober." Hiccup.

I reminded her, "Fu know the rules. Being drunk is no excuse. I will hold that cute little assh to it."

"Fu go right ahead and do that, David."

Katrina was becoming a little wobbly, "David, fu know, I am a convicted felon and on parole. How did fou get me a passport to go on the cruise?" Hiccup.

I bragged, "Have an awful lot of friends in high places. Also, you remember all the legal paperwork Beth brought you that you just signed without reading.

In that paperwork was paperwork for our marriage license and your old passport is still good. I had to pull some strings with your parole officer. He trusts me to bring you back and not throw you overboard."

She laughed, "Dam lawyers, can't trusft them," we both laughed.

"I talked to your parole officer, and since you are married now, you can live with me and not the halfway house. That's as long as you behave."

"Never," she replied. I dipped her as we turned in the dance.

"Myyy David, fou have becommmme a good dancsher."

"Well, honey, I had a lot of free time on my hands."

In a sarcastic voice, she asked, "Was that the only thing fou practiced with those hands--------"Please don't answer that. I am sorry it's none of my business."

"Honey," I replied smiling, "Please ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies." (that statement came back to bite my butt.)

She held me tighter. She pulled away, David, thanfu for marring me again." Hiccup.

I smiled and replied, "Anytime."

"Hey, are you hungry," I asked her. "Let's go to I-Hop for breakfast. I am sure everyone got a good laugh at a middle-aged man and his bride in their wedding attire along with the wedding party coming in for early breakfast."

We flew out later that morning on a private jet bound for Miami for the cruise. Kat's head was pounding.

We were three weeks into the cruise, and I could tell she was getting nervous. It is like when you know the hammer is about to come down on you, but not knowing when it would hit.

We had been dancing one night, and she wanted some, now! When we got back to the room, I told her I had to go to the bathroom.

I heard her yelling, "Hurry up, I want it, now." What she didn't know, she is going to get all right. I was walked out five minutes later with a semi-hard on.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed the KY jelly. And set it next to the bed for her to see it. She slumped her shoulders but quickly recovered, "Listen, David, I was drunk, and I was just happy. I didn't mean what I said."

"You remember our rules about drinking. Drinking was no excuse for our actions." I chuckled.

"But honey, I thought you loved me."

"I do love you, honey, but you remember, you were upset when they didn't tap your ass. We'll I am you knight in shining armor, honey. I told you I would tap it for you. I am planning on tapping it for you right now."

"But honey," she moaned.

David smirked, "Katrina, I am trying to save your reputation." Katrina looked confused. I went on to explain, "You brag all the time about always keeping your promises. You wouldn't want to have to put an asterisk by that statement. How embarrassed you would be having to explain why you don't always keep your promises."

I stood my ground, not giving her an inch. Well, I will be. I knew I would be giving her all 8 inches before it was over.

She grabbed my cock and started trying to give me a blow job. I slowly removed her hands. I took my finger and pointed towards the bed, "Get on the bed and get on all fours," I ordered.

"Honey, really," she whined. I took my finger and motioned her to spin around. She slowly turned and placed her shoulders down on the bed. Her ass was at the perfect height for me to enter it.

"Honey," in my snarkiest voice, "Hand me the KY jelly. Please."

She reached over and angrily handed it back to me. "She snorted, "That is like asking a condemned man to throw the switch for his own electrocution," she explained to me.

I took it from her and bent over and started messaging her ass, trying to relax her, then I started kissing it and slightly biting it. She started moaning and slowly rotating it.

She panicked and turned back around and whining, "I am sorry, David, I just can't do it."

I almost gave in. I had to go for. With my puppy dog look, you know Katrina. You hurt me with"...

Katrina sat in shock, "I can't believe you. You are going to use the guilt card. You want it that bad. Why?"

"Honey," with a diabolical laugh, "If you had my view of your ass all these years, you would understand." I took my finger and directed her to turn around again. She whined all the way. (I do not want to hear shit from you guys out there. You would have used the guilt card to, if you had the same chance.)

I then started licking it again and slowly started sliding my tongue up and down her crack glancing, at the tip of my tongue over the top of her rosebud. I then grabbed her hips and stuck my tongue deep into her ass as far as it would go. She gasped and started grinding back against my face. I reached under her and stuck my fingers into her. She flooded my hand with her juices as she came.

I moved back to my knees and coated my cock with KY. Placing it against her brown entrance and slowly inserted it, Katrina tightened up. I told her to relax.

Katrina begged, "Don't hurt me. It's huge, please! Go slower. It hurts." I slowly entered all 8 inches and stopped. She was gasping. Laughing, "Honey, I have good news for you." She was gritting her teeth, "What's that?"

"I took care of myself when I was in the bathroom. I took care of myself fantasizing about you and this, so I should last a reeeeeal long time for you."

"You slimy bastard, you planned this the whole time, making me think you had forgotten about my promise." I was smiling ear to ear, "Yes, I did. Can I film it for posterity?"

"Fuck no, you better not," grinding her teeth. "You better have a good memory because this is the only time you will be getting it."

I slowly started moving it in and out. Katrina was yelling into her pillow, "It hurts, it hurts," and then she started matching me, coming back to meet my stroke. I heard her breathing harder and moaning. Finally, I was slamming my hard saber into her. She was begging me to go harder. She was screaming, "God, I love it. AAAAAAWWWWWWGGGGG. Why haven't we done this before?" she was shouting.

I reminded her, "It wasn't because of my lack of trying. Oh, by the way, Alabama beat Auburn. I started slapping her ass as she started screaming again that she was coming ." Slapped one final time real hard, I yelled. "Roll Tide!"

She came squirting all over the bed. Then I heard her, "Come, baby, fill me with your baby-making juices." I was on the verge of coming myself.

"Honey, give it to me. I love you. I want another baby with you............ Honey, what's the matter honey, why are you getting soft?"

Things don't always end with a fairy tale ending. Kat and I started having issues about two months after we got back from our honeymoon. You remember that statement, 'Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.' That bite took a big chunk right out of my ass. Every time I looked in the direction of another woman, or one smiled at me, Kat's face would go red.

It boiled over one night when we had gone out dancing. I ran into Diana Townsend. She had met a fellow retired Marine and married him. She walked up to me and started conversing with me. Kat turned red and became a real catty. I hauled her ass out to the car, threw her in it, and headed for home.

Kat looked at me, "That bitch was smirking at me. Letting me know she had been fucking you."

I then had to come clean. I pulled the car over to the curb, "Kat, I didn't remain celibate. But I didn't have a relationship either. I haven't screwed anyone locally. You have to remember I wasn't married. It was just sex. I didn't do it out of revenge or anything else. I was lonely without you. It became unbearable.

One time I had gone out of town to call on my clients. A client gave me the name of an escort service. It took me three months to get the courage to call.

I did it so I wouldn't hurt someone or fall in love with them. I wanted you back. I also did it out west so you would never have to worry about us ever running into her. We got together about every three months, and we had sex, and we talked about you.

She knew who I was from all the news reports about our incident. It went nationwide. I wore a condom every time we got together. I was tested for STDs six months before you got out and again a month before you got out. I wanted to make sure you were safe. I've never once thought about her since we have gotten back together."

I saw the muscles in her face relax. "Aren't you worried about her going to the tabloids," she asked. I replied, "I don't think she will. I have heard that she is engaged to a lawyer. And he is running for AG of his state. And I will never say anything about it or who she is, and I certainly won't tell you. It is a long story in which I will not get into."

Kat looked at me and pressed her lips together, "Please tell me about her I have got to know. No details, no name. We promised no secrets. If you don't, I'll, all ways, wonder."

"All right, Kat. Like, I said, I was given the escorts service name. It took me three months to get the nerve to call the service. They hooked me up with a young lady in her late twenties. She was not your league. You are far more beautiful." I was making sure I covered my ass. And Kat really is.

She was short on money and working towards her "Master's Degree in International Business." The first time was disastrous for both of us. I was through in 3 minutes. She was crying, and I felt like shit. Kat was giggling, "Three minutes?" in a sarcastic tone.

I started laughing at myself, "All right, All right, that's enough, Kat. We started talking, and I found out this was both our first time, and she was scared to death of being killed or hurt. Especially after she saw my manhood.

I came up with an idea she would see me and only me when I came into town every 3 months on my rounds and if she wasn't in the middle of finals. And in return, I paid for her schooling. And it worked out great.

Kat started laughing again at me, "You are so naive, that's called having Sugar Baby. That makes you a Sugar Daddy."

I replied, "I don't care what you call it. I did it to protect all three of us. I didn't have to worry about diseases or anyone in the future destroying that young lady's life. She told me she was on the pill, but I still insisted on wearing a condom.

I didn't like odds the no matter how low of her getting pregnant," I smiled and bragged, "You know how potent I am, I put my shoes under our bed, and you got pregnant."

Kat rolled her eyes at my statement. She then asked, "Am I really prettier than her?"

Yes, Kat, staring deep into her green eyes, "You truly are," as my eyes teared up.

I lowered my head, "To tell the truth, Kat, I am struggling with bad thoughts about you and Randall. When I see you laugh like the day I saw him grabbing your ass, it hurts bad. I sometimes picture you two together, and it drives me insane, and it gives me self-doubt about myself. I worry that I might not be enough for you anymore."

She slid over to next to me, "I know, I can tell it in your face sometimes when you look at me. I sometimes have flashbacks of Randall touching me. And I get physically ill and throw up. I take two and three baths a day, trying to wash myself clean of his grimy hands. My skin crawls when I think about it."

Katrina started sobbing deeply. "I went to counseling in prison because of the way I treated you. You were a great husband, friend, and lover for 18 years. I should have given you a little more benefit of the doubt.

I thought if I refused to see you, you would move on. But when I walked out of prison that day and you were standing there looking, looking, looking so dam good. My emotions were driving me crazy. I wanted to turn and run from you. I wanted so badly to run to you and jump in your arms. I just couldn't.

And when I saw your ring finger, I almost died. That is when it struck me that you had moved on, and it ripped my heart out again. I was shocked that you would have anything to do with me after what I did to you.

The day I overheard him, I wanted to come to you and beg for your forgiveness, but I was afraid you might kill him. You had been punished enough for something you hadn't done. I still loved you, and it infuriated me what he did to you and our family. I guess I am lucky he didn't die. It wasn't from my lack of trying."

I looked her in the eyes, "Kat, that is exactly why I am still in love with you. You were my best friend, lover, and wife for those 18 wonderful years. You had built up a lot of brownie points. What you just said to me proves your love for me. You are right. I might have gone after him."

Honey, let's look at the facts from your point of view,

I confessed.

You saw the video.

We both had the video tested. And the professionals said it was real.

I had a complete physical and mental checkup. And it showed nothing wrong.

And if you had not overheard him, we would still be divorced.

Hell, I even thought I did it. So it made it a lot easier for me to forgive you than for you to forgive yourself. You could have done nothing and just let me suffer for the rest of my life."

And the last thing you have earned is a lot extra credit for 18 years of marital fidelity. I never doubted my trust in you when I was stationed overseas. We all pretty much knew who was cheating on who, even 10,000 miles away.

I know you helped others wives with their loneliness and kept them from straying, Just that help keep me alive by allowing me to concentrate on the matters at hand. I knew you had my back on the home front.

She leaned over and kissed me. "I love you, David," purring into my mouth. After she pulled away, "I think it might be a good idea if we seek some counseling together. What do you think?"

I replied, "That's a good idea. But in the meantime, do you think I could get some couples counseling tonight."

Katrina slid over next to me. I started the car and pushed the clutch-in. "Honey, that is not the shifter your holding." Katrina giggled, "I know, you keep two hands on the wheel while I use one and my mouth."

Fifteen years later

I am sitting here across the table looking at my bride, having dinner at the White House. Katrina was talking to the First lady smiling and laughing. Every once in a while, she'll look my way and smile at me.

I became Commandant of the Marines Corp and the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. A couple of more off my bucket list. And I was eating dinner and talking to the president about golf. Kat just looked at me. God, she is still beautiful after all these years.