Faked Ch. 03

Story Info
Promises enforced.
7.7k words
4.29
54.8k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time dragged on for five years. Carrie had graduated from Auburn and married a Marine Lieutenant. They had a baby girl. She was born two months premature at 8 lbs. 4 ounces. They named her Ellie.

I was sitting in the hospital, talking with my Aunt Dorothy the day after Ellie was born. She was in her mid-eighties. I chuckled, "Aunt Dot, no one is going to buy an 8lb baby being born two months premature.

She took my hand and replied, "Suguh(sugar)" with her deep-southern lady accent, "There is an old saying in Alabama. It goes something like this. "The first baby born after the wedding can come anytime. The next one takes nine months from the conception."

I love my Grand Daughter. She looks like her grandmother with her red hair.

Mike is in his final year at the Air Force Academy studying engineering. Dam, that broke my heart. And Abby is a Freshman at Georgia. Dam traitor. I'll have to work on my grandkids. Annapolis or Alabama, either will be acceptable.

I got another bit of good news when the Augusta National Golf course found out what Randall did. They pulled his father's membership and gave it to me. I told them I couldn't afford the yearly dues.

It was agreed between us until I could financially afford the fees, there would be no membership dues. You might ask how much? Well, that's a secret that only us members know.

"Hey Carrie, I have arrived in Hartwell and staying at the Hampton for the evening. Wish me luck." She sent her love. "Thanks love you too."

The next morning. I was standing outside the prison leaning against the fender of my Chevelle. Waiting for my girl. My nerves were on edge like a high schooler with his first crush. I was wearing Dockers and a nice plaid button-down long sleeve shirt as Katrina walked thru the doors a free woman, at least a free woman on parole.

I had my arms and legs crossed, smiling when she walked out. I would never tell her this, but she looked terrible. When I saw her, my heart skipped a beat. God, I still loved her.

She stopped when she saw me. She started looking around to see if anyone else had come for her.

I uncrossed my arms, and with my hands stuck out, palms up and out. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "You're stuck with me."

I walked over to take her bag. It was amazing that after five years, one could put their whole life into one suitcase. I tried to take it from her, but she pulled back without saying a word. I walked around and opened the trunk for her. She placed her suitcase into the car, and I shut the trunk lid. I walked around and opened the door, and she slid into the front seat, never looking at me.

I ran around climbing in, I fastened my seat belt, and I started the car. I looked over to Kate and asked her to buckle up. She complied.

Katrina stared out the window. She was thinking to herself. "Dam, David looks good. I can see him, OMG, his ring finger. There is a tan line there, and it is fresh. Oh, shit, has he remarried? Is he just being nice? Calm down, I told myself. After the way I treated him, it would be better if he had just moved on."

David dropped the car into gear, and we started heading back to Hilton Head. I kept asking her if she needed anything, and no reply followed. Katrina sat staring out the passenger window, never looking at me. I could see her reflection in the passenger side window as we drove thru the countryside. She was expressionless.

I decided to go back the long way back home. It would give us more time to talk. I took highway 72 south. It skirts the west bank of the Savanah River by a few miles. As we passed through each small town, I would ask Katrina if I could get her anything. She kept ignoring me.

I was starting to lose my temper. Finally, just north of Lincolnton, Georgia, I had enough. I checked my review mirrors to make sure no one was around. I hit my brakes hard and skidded to a stop after a hundred feet. That got her attention.

Katrina gasped as she stuck out her hand and grabbed the dashboard. "Goddammit, Kat. And you're dammed right I am calling you Kat. I earned that right. I was married to you for 18 wonderful years. I was in the delivery room each time you gave me one of our three beautiful children. And if I am not mistaken, I was there when we created them. I was always a good faithful husband."

"I haven't been in another relationship since the last time I was with you. Oh lord, I had the opportunities. I didn't want anyone else. I am still in love with you, Kat." Kat gasped. David lowered his voice, "Kat, if the roles had been reversed, I would have done the exact same thing to you that you did to me."

Listen, if this continues between us, Randall has won. He has done everything he had set out to do. Do you want that? Is that what you want? Well, do you?" So you have to ask yourself, can you live with yourself if I die an old and lonely man living in misery because you refuse to talk to me?"

I dropped the clutch on the Chevelle and burned off 10,000 miles of tire tread on my tires as they smoked up the surrounding area. I looked over to see tears running down her cheeks, And then she started sobbing, and that's when the flood gates released, "I am sorry, David." gasping for air. "How can you even look at me after what I did to you?" I pulled over and set the brake. Grabbing the Kleenex box from the back that was always on hand, I handed it to her.

I undid my seat belt and slid over on the bench seat towards her. I put my arms around her shoulders. She turned and buried her head into my chest, crying. I was cuddling Kat in my arms, telling her I was still in love with her, and I wanted her back.

She looked up at me and asked. "Are you remarried?

I was shocked. I asked Kat, "Why do you think that?" She pointed to the tan line on my left hand.

I smiled and replied, "No, I wear my wedding ring to ward off predators. Do you remember what happened the last time I wasn't wearing one?" I winked, "I was hunted down and hogtied by a certain redhead. She gave a teary smile back at me.

I was so happy that I took my father's advice and had a bench seat installed in my car. Not as sexy as bucket seats. But then it is sexy to have your favorite girl sitting next to you while you're driving.

After 15 minutes, she had calmed down. And we pulled away. She looked up and asked with an almost childlike request, "Can I have a Starbucks, please?"

I smiled and replied. "Your wish is my command, my queen." My face hurt from the smile I had on it.

We pulled out, "Kat, it is about 40 minutes to Augusta. Can you wait?"

She was looking ahead as she said, "Ok."

She finally started talking, "Nice car, I like the Metallic Blue, when did you get it?" she asked.

"It is the same one just built from scratch," I replied.

I could hear her speak in a low voice, "I am sorry."

"Oh, don't be, I had it completely rebuilt. It is pushing over 650 horses. It runs like a scalded dog."

"We can afford dozens of these now, one in each color. Kat, I won over $50 million in lawsuits against your old company and those assholes. I also negotiated that if you want your job back, they will let you start back right away."

"You know David. I lost the lawsuit for what I did to Randall. I will have to work for the rest of my life to pay him off."

I informed her, "Well, you don't have to do shit. If you have don't have any money, Randall can't get shit. You now have an unlimited Visa card at your deposal. Well, at least 12 1/2 million anyway," Kat was shocked. It is in a trust fund for you to use anytime. No one else can touch it."

Kat changed the subject, "I heard they retired you from the Marines."

"No, Kat, you heard wrong. After my commander found out what happened, they wanted me to stay. I just didn't have the desire anymore. I do some consulting, but that's it. I spend time working out, playing golf, and taking dancing lessons. And working out some more."

Kat turned and smiled, "You'll have to take me dancing sometime."

I replied, "I would love to do that."

"And besides Kat, I brought us back to my retirement, "It wouldn't have been the same not having you around to pin that star on me."

We finally pulled into Augusta around 11:00 a.m. I knew where there were both, a Starbucks and Krispy Kreme Donut locations near each other. I took Kat to a local park so she could enjoy the outdoors. We sat and drank coffee and half a box of donuts. My favorite donuts are glazed, and Kat loves the Chocolate.

After we ate, we took off towards home. We talked over the next two hours about everything, especially our granddaughter, Ellie. We got back to Hilton Head around 1 p.m. and pulled into the parking lot of Eve's Spa. Katrina looked at me funny. "Come on, let's get out." I ran around the car and opened the door for her, ushering her inside the door.

We walked into the establishment. I walked up to the receptionist's desk, "Hello, I am David Baxter, and this is Mrs. Baxter. I spoke to Mrs. Anderson. She is expecting us."

We stood and waited. Two minutes later, an attractive lady approached us. "Hello, I am Mrs. Anderson. Mrs. Baxter, we have been expecting you. We are closed for the rest of the day to any other customers except for you, Mrs. Baxter."

Reassuring Katrina, "Come on, Mrs. Baxter, we have been waiting on you." David smiled, "Go ahead, Kat, I'll sit overhear and read." Mrs. Anderson then informed us it would probably take close to 4 hours, and I might want to find a sports bar.

I refused and chuckled and looked at Kat and said, "Probably longer." Kat twisted her smile and stuck her tongue out at me. I asked, "Can I talk to you alone, please, Mrs. Anderson."

As Katrina was escorted back by two ladies Sara, and Angie, she kept glancing back over her shoulder, trying to hear what we were saying.

"Mrs. Baxter, here you go, have a little wine to relax you. We are going to pamper you this afternoon. Your husband rented this whole place for the entire afternoon for just you. We are going to do your hair, give you a facial, tanning spray, your nails, hands, feet, everything," smiling Sara.

"Is that your husband, Mrs. Baxter?" asked Sarah.

"No, we are not married anymore," replied Katrina.

Being inquisitive, Sara then asked, "Boyfriend then?"

"No, we aren't dating either," replied Katrina.

Angie informed Katrina, "Mrs. Baxter, we know who you are and what you did."

Kat turned red. "Ma'am, you are our hero. After what that bastard did to your husband and your family......Well, the only thing we felt you did wrong was not cutting off the whole dam thing. I would have loved to have been on your jury." smiled Sara.

"So he's your ex?" asked Angie. Katrina nodded. "Well, Mrs. Baxter, that is one fine specimen of a man there. If you are not interested in him anymore, half the woman in this place would be happy to, let's just say, get to know him better. We were wondering if everything is just as proportional." giggling.

Kat started to get pissed about how they were talking about her David. She then realized she no longer had the right. She didn't deserve him after what she did to him, "No, we are not married anymore. "David can do whatever he wishes we are not married," in a not so convincing voice.

The girls answered, "Right," looking at each other.

An hour later, I had food catered in for Kat and the girls. An hour after that, I had an ice cream banquet brought in for the ladies to enjoy.

Kat was getting a Swedish massage and was in heaven. Mrs. Baxter, "Would you like a Brazilian bikini wax?" asked Sara. Kat replied, "Are you kidding me. Completely, no thanks, my husband doesn't like that."

"Mrs. Baxter, I thought you weren't married." Angie reminded Katrina of what she said earlier. Katrina was surprised at her comment.

I was sitting and looking at some documents for my part-time gig as a consultant. I had started a consultant firm. I educate companies about 'Deep Fake Technology' and its dangers. And how to combat the technology. I was also raising money to start a computer firm.

I wanted to produce cost-effective computer programs. That would verify if the videos were fakes or not quickly and cheaply. Then I heard screams coming from the back. I stood up to check on Kat when I saw Mrs. Anderson come out from the back.

She saw the concern on my face. And she chuckled and said one word. "Wax." My blood pressure dropped, "Dam, it sounds like somebody is getting their wisdom teeth pulled." She chuckled, "If I remember when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, it was less painful".

I informed Mrs. Anderson, "All the clothes are here for her to try on. I'll have them bring them in." She replies, "Give me 30 minutes, and she will be ready to start trying them on."

Carrie and Katrina shared the same taste in clothes. Expensive. I contacted some of the high-end boutique clothes stores here locally where she would frequently shop. I had them bring in what Carrie picked out for her. I brought in over 100 different outfits with anything else that Carrie thought she would need.

I decided only the latest styles for Kat will do. Thirty minutes later, I teared up to see Kat walkout in a blue sundress. Her haircut was cut short like the character Valentina. She wore it that way the first time met her. I stood up and grabbed her hands and twirled her around, "Damn Kate, the only time I like orange and blue together is when you wear them.

She smiled, "You like?"

"OHHHH, Yeaaaah," I replied. As I sat there admiring Kat when I happened to look over to see all the women tearing up and smiling.

For the next two hours, I had my own personal show, with Kat modeling for me.

Kat was just about to walk out with another outfit when Sara walked right up to her. The young lady unbuttoned her top three buttons. She walked right around Kat and walked straight up to David.

I stood up as she approached me. When Sara was about four feet away from me, She spoke, "Do not take your eyes off me." She had ordered me to just listen to her. I nodded my head, yes. She put her hand on my arm. Sara asked me very quietly, "Glance up to see if Katrina is watching." I nodded my head.

She pulled out a pen and paper and wrote her phone number on it. And stuck it in my pocket, then she strolled back.

Kat was not happy as she watched them through the curtain. "Katrina," Sara pointed out the curtain and spoke, "Look at that man and look at yourself, well yourself without make-up."

'Men age like wine, women like winos.' Look around at these women watching him some half his age." Katrina watched as all the women were constantly walking out and checking David out. They were making small talk with him. "Honey, half the woman here are ready to have his children. You better lock his ass down, sweety." smiled Sara.

Kat blushed when Angie brought an outfit for her to wear. "I can't wear that out there," she said in shock. She handed Kat a black bra and panty set with a garter belt and thigh-high hose with 4-inch high heel pumps. Put those on, nobody but us girls and whatever you want to call him will see you."

When Kat was ready, and she took a deep breath and started out the door. Sara whispered, "Go lock him down." Kat walked towards him. When she got close enough, she could see him gulp. She walked up to him, bent over, and looked him in the eyes.

She put her finger under his chin and pushed it up to shut his mouth. "Hey, you're going to catch flies with that mouth open." She walked away, exaggerating her hip movements. Katrina took a couple of turns and walked back to the dressing room. Katrina squealed when she returned to the back.

Katrina came back out next in a little black dress that the neckline dipped low into her cleavage. This time I stood up and went to her, making sure no one else standing behind her could see my aroused state. I put my arms around her and pulled her close to me. She gasps as she felt me pressing against her hips.

"David, what are you doing?" Kat ask. I smiled, "I want to make sure I am first in line. I want to take you out tonight dancing tonight." Katrina coyly asked, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

Looking deep into her green eyes, I leaned in and kissed her. Katrina melted in my arms, purring. I pulled away, "Well?" I asked. She nodded her head with a yes. All the women applauded.

After Katrina had made her selections from the clothes I had brought in for her. I had them delivered to the house. I thanked everyone with a nice big tip and escorted Katrina to the car. She chose the dark blue sundress to wear for the rest of the day. It had gotten cool outside. And that's when I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra.

I stared at her. She asks, "What?"

"God, you clean up good," I responded. She giggled.

I started the car, and I tapped the center of the seat, "Do you think you can still do it?" As she went to slide towards me, I stopped her, "You know I only allow my exclusive girl to sit here."

She grinned, "Oh, we are going exclusive now?" she asked. She slid right next to me and bucked up. I again asked her, "Do you think you can handle it?" She was laughing, "I have for years."

"You ready," I placed my hand on her left thigh.

She looked and me and asked, "What are you doing buster?" In a cynical tone.

"You know what my momma always said," I reminded her.

Both of us spoke at the same time spoke, "Don't drive with one hand. Let her hold the wheel why you use two."

She smacked my arm, "Your mother never said that."

I replied, "Did too."

She replied, "Nu-uh." Both laughing.

"Ready?" I asked and dropped the clutch, and she shifted the stick into the 1st gear. I then let the clutch up. When it hit 2200 r.p.m., I hit the clutch again as the motor revered up, and she shifted again. I only got it to third gear. It has just too much power to let it go to 4th gear.

She had laid her hand down on my thigh and was slowly messaging it. I was getting hard as a rock. She knew what she was doing. I saw her grin out of the corner of my eye.

I was rubbing her leg through her dress. I had a plan. Each time I moved my hand, it went further down towards her knee and back up on her thigh. I pulled her dress further up a little further each time on the upstroke. She didn't try to stop me. I finally ended up with my hand on her bare thigh.

She finally looked at me, "Do you think I am easy?"

I sighed, "Honey, there has been nothing easy about this at all." She moved her hand further up towards my crotch.

Thank god we got to the church. Katrina looked surprised when we stopped, "The church!"

"Sorry, Honey, the priest made me promise to let him talk to us first." As we walked up the stairs, I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Katrina, I feel we have dated and been exclusive long enough. I knelt on my knees and asked, "Will you marry me again." I pulled out her old wedding ring and displayed it to her. She put her hands up to her mouth and gasp, nodding her head up and down rapidly, yes.

And then she frowned, "David, are you sure after what I did to you? I treated you so poorly. I was a cold-hearted bitch."

I looked into her eyes, "Listen to me," the past is a statement. The future is a question. I have let the past go. I want to find the answers with you."

I slid her rings on, and I kissed her. I heard a "Hum, Hum," as the priest cleared his throat, and shook my hand, congratulating me, and hugged her, "Have you two set a date? Come on in."

We walked into the chapel. The priest flipped the light switch on, "SURPRISE!" The entire chapel applauded. Carrie was standing a few feet away, holding her baby, along with Mike and Abby by her side. All hugged her. She took the baby from Carrie and wouldn't let her go.

Katrina then saw her Dad and hugged him crying. Then she hugged my parents and brothers and sister. She even hugged her mother. I asked Mike if I could marry his daughter again. He responded, "NO," then started laughing.