Crumple Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

The origins of Boyd Investment Group is begun in 'Quarter Ton' in the Group Sex category.

Holly Tannenbaum is a character introduced in 'Very Pretty Things' in the Lesbian Sex category. She is the oldest daughter of Valerie and Roger Tannenbaum.

Becky Trahan, formerly Becky Wright is a character briefly mentioned in 'Cast Adrift' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Irwin Trahan, Marc's older brother is a character introduced in the 'Knowing Your Strength' series in the Nonhuman category.

Samantha Luquette, the Casa Ole waitress is introduced in 'Twist to Remove' in the Loving Wives category.

Carrie Hebert, the artist's exhibition at the Lopez Center that Holly and Hank attend is briefly mentioned in the 'Edge of Breaking' series in Lesbian Sex category. Her art is described in 'Painting Pearls' in the Lesbian Sex category.

The Lopez Center, where the Carrie Hebert exhibit is being shown is located where the former Johnson Furniture & Appliances Rent-To-Own used to be located. Anita Lopez, entrepreneur bought the building, then renovated it into a three story building, with amphitheater on the ground floor, and open floorplan on second and third floors. She then turned around and donated the building to St. Elizabeth Parish. Both Johnson Furniture & Appliances and Anita Lopez are introduced in the 'Wealth' series.

The Lambert condominiums are introduced in the 'Explanation of Love' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

Matthew 'Mattie' Goldman, Rickey and Woody are all introduced in 'Playing Kissy Face' in the Loving Wives category.

Daisy Upchurch and Paula Boudreaux, the residents of the trailer park are characters introduced in 'Vodka: Cinnamon' in the Mature category.

Penny Jones, Holly's attorney is introduced in 'Righting a Wrong' in the Romance category.

Parker Johnson, Mattie's attorney is introduced in 'Admission of Guilt' in the Romance category. His temperament as an attorney is further developed in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

Professional Dry Cleaners, Mattie's place of employment is introduced in 'Nothing to Offer' in the Loving Wives category.

Donna Watson, her brother Jordan and Jordan's flirtatious boyfriend Mitchell are all characters introduced in 'Vodka: Tropical Passion' in the Group Sex category.

Buddy Roberts, the manager/owner of the trailer park is first introduced in 'Kindling & Tears' in the Loving Wives category. His position as owner and manager of the trailer park is introduced in 'Vodka: Tropical Passion' in the Group Sex category.

Henrietta's schoolmates, Clay Kraggle, Kincaid 'Bridges' Roberts, and Ashley St. Martin are all characters introduced in the 'Quantity Vs Inequality' series.

Milt Duhon, the chef of 'The Cast Iron Stomach' and the reporter, Chelsea Duhon, formerly Chelsea Guidry are characters first introduced in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category.

Lou Ellen Stamey is briefly mentioned in 'A Sugar cube Melts' in the Group Sex category. At the conclusion of that tale, it is revealed that the forty three year old Louellen is pregnant with Amelia Frances Stamey.

The Elgee Culinary College that Mealy attends is introduced in 'Life Anew' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.