Crumple Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,064 Followers

"I, mm, mm oh, oh, oh my Holly," Hank gasped out as Holly continued to finger her.

"Oh yes my dear Hank," Holly encouraged, her movements becoming more aggressive.

Marc was unsure what to do; for the moment, it did seem that Holly and Hank had simply forgotten he was in the room. And, for the moment, that was fine with him; he was enjoying the erotic sight in front of him.

"Mmng!" Hank moaned into Holly's mouth as she shuddered.

Holly pulled her fingers from Hank's depths. Turning, she gave Marc a soft smile and held out the two glistening fingers to Marc. Her smile widened as Marc sucked her fingers clean.

"I, I'm not going last long," Marc whined as Holly took her fingers from his mouth and reached for his throbbing erection.

"Oh, okay," Holly whispered and eased Marc onto the king sized bed.

Gripping his fat cock in her small hand, Holly applied pressure to the base of his cock. She lay down on his right side and Hank lay down on his left side. Keeping the pressure, Holly lowered her mouth over his cock, sliding her mouth down until her nose pressed against his pubic hair.

Hank watched, eyes wide as Holly bobbed her head up and down the length of Marc's cock. Then Hank tore her eyes from the erotic sight and pressed her lips to Marc's lips. She opened her mouth and Marc sucked on her tongue.

"I, mm, augh, oh, oh Holly?" Marc whined a moment later.

"Hank, come see," Holly hissed urgently.

Hank pulled her mouth from Marc's mouth and brought her head to Marc's cock.

"Lick him, lick around the head," Holly cooed as she again applied pressure to the base of Marc's cock.

Marc writhed under the exquisite torture. Hank's tongue was soft, warm and wet. Her licking was done with feather soft strokes around the head of his cock. When she finally did sink the head of his cock into her mouth, Marc let out a long groan.

Holly released her hold on the base of his cock. Hank's tongue continued to torment him as her soft lips encircled the shaft of his cock. Her movements were slow and deliberate as she bobbed her head up and down.

"This is the first time she's ever done this," Holly informed Marc.

"It, it is not, I, it can't be..." Marc panted. "She's, she's too good at..."

"Heard that, Sweetheart?" Holly laughed happily. "He says you're good at this."

"Mm hmm," Hank agreed, applying more suction to her movements.

"I, oh God," Marc grunted and loosed a torrent of sperm into Hank's waiting mouth.

"Don't scarf it all," Holly giggled as Hank moaned her approval.

Marc was squirming in painful pleasure; his cock was always so sensitive after ejaculation. Finally, Hank released his cock and sat up. Marc watched as Holly and Hank shared his semen. Marc watched as Hank fondled Holly's heavy breasts as they kissed.

"Now, Mr. Marc, you going just lay there, make us do all the work?" Hank asked, laying down and cuddling up against him.

"Well...looks like y'all were doing pretty good without my help," Marc admitted.

"Come on, lazy bones," Holly giggled, cuddling up to his other side.

"Oh, all right," Marc sighed, then made Hank squeal as he rolled over and grabbed her.

"No, no, bad man!" Hank laughed as Marc made growling noises. "Holly, help me!"

Marc managed, fairly easily to position Hank onto her back, head propped up by two pillows. For a moment, Marc fully rested his body on top of hers, relishing the feeling of her softness beneath him. He softly kissed her lips, then kissed down to her throat. Hank shivered in pleasure as his five o'clock shadow rasped softly over her skin.

"Mm," Hank purred as Marc kissed along the tops of her breasts.

Marc kissed along the tops of her breasts, kissing the valley between the two succulent orbs. When his trajectory brought him to her right areole, Marc softly traced around the dark brown circle until his tongue found her hard nipple.

"Mm hmm," Hank cooed as Marc suckled on her nipple.

Hank gasped out as Marc bit down lightly on her nipple. Then he released her right nipple and kissed from her right nipple to her left areole.

While his mouth was tasting her breasts, Marc's hands were gently rubbing Hank's throat, shoulders, and arms.

When he moved his mouth to the underside of her breasts, Marc moved his hands to her breasts. He teased her breasts, lightly raking his fingernails along the tops of her breasts, coming closer and closer to her tightly crinkled areolae and hard nipples.

Marc kissed Hank's soft belly, then caused her to giggle when he took a few nips at her soft flesh. He thrust his tongue into her navel, causing her to squeal.

Hank's squeal had been muffled. Marc looked up and saw that Holly and Hank were engaged in a passionate kiss.

Marc reached Hank's hairless pubic mound. He could smell her excitement wafting up and found it to be a very arousing scent. He delivered several soft nips to her plump pubic mound, avoiding the cleft that bisected her mound.

Finally, Marc stuck his tongue out and licked upward, from the bottom to the top of Hank's cleft. Her inner lips were puffy, slick and wet with her excitement. She moaned with the contact and Marc moaned at the taste. Returning to the bottom, Marc flattened his tongue, trying to cover her entire area. On his third pass, Marc located her clitoris and slapped at the fat nub. This caused Hank to shudder and groan in pleasure.

"Is he good? Is he making you happy?" Holly cooed to Hank.

"Uh huh," Hank moaned, then grunted out loud as Marc gently bit down on her clitoris.

Marc drove two fingers into Hank while his mouth continued to play with her clitoris. Marc sought out Hank's g-spot while he continued to please her with his mouth.

Hanks scream was sudden and piercing. Holly immediately shoved Marc away and flailed her fists, striking him with considerable force. Marc threw up his arms, trying to protect himself from the screaming, crying Holly.

"Holly, no! No!" Hank screamed out, tackling the wildly swinging Holly to the bed.

"Get out! Get out! I, I can't believe you! I trusted you and you..." Holly screamed at Marc.

"Holly no! No, Sweetheart! No; he didn't hurt me," Hank protested.

"Yeah he did; I, you screamed," Holly sobbed, clutching onto Hank.

"Hurt me? Holly, no, I, he hit something inside of me, my pussy and I came. I came so hard I, I just screamed, it felt that good. It, it was so intense I just screamed," Hank tried to explain.

"Really?" Holly asked, voice small.

"Really," Hank said, then giggled. "I mean, DAMN! I, it felt sooo gooood!"

"I, oh! Oh Marc, I, I'm so sorry," Holly cried out and crawled out of the bed to Marc.

Marc had his boxers and jeans on and was trying to untangle his shirt. Holly hugged him, stymying his efforts. She kissed his unresponsive lips.

"I, I am so, so sorry; I thought you were hurting her," Holly sobbed now.

"I, listen, I, maybe I better go," Marc mumbled.

"No! Oh, no, no, Marc, Marc, please don't," Hank begged, scurrying across the bed to where he and Holly stood.

"Please," Holly begged, trying to pull him back toward the bed.

"Please? Please? For me?" Hank begged, now hugging Marc from the side.

The two women managed to drag Marc back to the bed. With a giggle, Holly managed to topple Marc onto the bed. Hank immediately began kissing his face. He returned Hank's kiss when she started nibbling on his bottom lip.

While Hank kissed Marc, Holly worked Marc's jeans and boxers down and off. Marc's cock was semi-flaccid, but Holly's warm mouth soon coaxed him to full hardness. Marc grunted and shuddered when Holly began to tongue his heavy balls.

"You ready?" Holly asked Hank.

"Mm hmm," Hank said, pulling her nipple from Marc's sucking mouth. "I'm ready."

"You sure?" Holly asked, bending over and digging around underneath the tall bed.

Marc watched Holly's pale buttocks wiggle and undulate as she tried to retrieve something from underneath the bed. She let out a squeal and giggle when Marc grabbed a handful of her butt.

"Oh, I, oh don't, I might, I might want you to put that big cock up there," Holly moaned out as Marc's thumb grazed against her anus.

Holly managed to grab a foam rubber ramp from the floor underneath their bed. Marc watched as the two women wedged the ramp underneath Hank's buttocks, elevating her pelvis. Hank's inner lips protruded from her bald mound, puffy and wet. Marc watched a trickle of Hank's excitement dribble down over Hank's light brown anus. Marc wiggled forward and knelt between Hank's spread legs.

"I, oh, oh dear God yes," Hank hissed out as Marc pressed the head of his cock to her opening.

Holly crawled around and pressed her lips to Hank's lips. Hank opened her mouth and the two women kissed hungrily. Hank shuddered as Marc's cock entered her. Holly's mouth muffled Hank's grunt of pleasure.

"Give me those titties; I want those titties," Holly demanded and began forcefully tonguing Hank's tightly constricted areolae and hard nipples.

"I, oh, oh Baby yes," Hank cried out.

Marc was unsure if Hank's declaration was for him or for Holly. He could feel her vaginal walls struggling, almost as if she were trying to prevent his entry. He did not look down, even though he would have liked to. He would have liked to see his cock, nearly half of his length fully imbedded in her sweet, tight, young pussy. Marc could feel the excitement, the need to ejaculate building in his balls.

When he was seven years old, Irwin had wanted to be Frankenstein's monster for Halloween. But Irwin had outgrown the costume. Marc was thrilled that the costume fit him. So, Irwin had ripped the mask to shreds. Their mother tried to glue it back together but it was ruined. Their mother punished Irwin; he could not go trick or treating that night.

"Irwin beat the living shit out of me; like it was my fucking fault," Marc thought and the impending crisis passed.

"I, oh God, oh God, I oh aieegh! Aieegh yes!" Hank screamed and Marc felt his crotch grow wet.

"I am not hurting her," Marc told Holly as their eyes met in the flickering candlelight.

Holly let out an elated giggle. Marc smiled and she raised up onto her knees and pressed her lips to his. He opened his mouth and the two kissed as Hank continued to pant and groan in pleasure.

"Know what? If I killed that ass hole, bet there's no court in the land that would ever convict me," Marc thought as he continued to dredge up incidents of his childhood.

Soon, too soon for his liking, even the vitriolic thoughts about his older brother were not enough to stem the tide. Hank gasped, grunted and groaned as Marc began the instinctual frenzied thrusting in and out.

"Where, where you want me to come?" Marc gasped out.

"In, come in me, come in me," Hank screamed. "Shoot that, augh! Oh God yes!"

Marc bellowed and Hank cried out as they crested together. Finally, Marc gathered a shuddering breath and slowly pulled his wilting cock from Hank's splayed depths. He slumped onto the bed, using the velour covered foam rubber ramp as a pillow. He jerked and grunted when Holly's warm mouth swallowed the length of his flaccid cock. She made loud, slurping noises as she cleaned Marc's cock of his and Hank's combined juices.

"So? How, was your first time everything you'd hoped it would be?" Holly asked Hank, then kissed her before Hank could answer.

A few moments later, Holly roused Marc, holding out a snifter of Cire Apple Brandy. Marc took the offered glass and toasted her and Hank. While he drank, he watched Hank thrusting two fingers into herself, masturbating. She smiled and sucked her fingers clean, then held out her arms in invitation. Marc swallowed the last of the brandy and knee-walked between her spread legs.

"I, oh, oh yes," Hank hissed as Marc again pressed the head of his cock to her puffy lips.

Having already ejaculated quite forcefully into her, Marc was able to hammer Hank's squelching, sloppy pussy for several long moments. As her orgasm approached, Hank's thighs wrapped around his waist, holding him deep inside of her. Again, her orgasm was heralded by a loud scream. When her thighs fell away, Marc again began to hammer her forcefully.

Hank cried out again when Marc stiffened and shot a thick load of semen into her. Again, Marc collapsed and used her ramp as a pillow for his head.

"You not done, huh? Holly cooed into his ear as her small hand wrapped around his limp cock. "Huh? You got any for me?"

"I, God, I, I don't know," Marc wheezed.

"Aw, poor baby," Holly giggled, then peered at the slumped Hank. "Hank! You wore this poor man out."

"He had it coming," Hank wearily quipped.

Holly brought up some glasses of Strawberry flavored Coconut Water. Marc wiggled to lie next to Hank against the mound of pillows and quenched his thirst. When Hank held up her own empty glass, Holly took the glasses back downstairs. Hank leaned over and softly kissed Marc's lips. She opened her mouth and the two lovers tasted each other's tongues.

"Oh, goody!" Holly giggled, bounding onto the bed. "Look who's ready to play again!"

Marc grunted into Hank's mouth when Holly's wet mouth swallowed his cock. Holly bobbed her head up and down the length of his erection, then straddled his hips.

"Mmph, I, oh, oh yes," Holly grunted as Marc's cock pressed into her.

"Don't hurt her," Hank teased and Holly froze for a moment.

Then the two women shared a hearty belly laugh. Holly was still giggling when she again began to bounce on Marc's hard member.

"God, that, that's what we looked like?" Hank asked Marc, watching as Holly's puffy lips dragged back and forth long Marc's cock.

"Mm hmm," Marc agreed. "We looked sexy, hot."

Holly began to bounce vigorously. Marc reached out and fondled her bouncing, swaying breasts. Holly grunted her approval as he pinched and tugged her hard nipples.

"I, oh, augh, I aieegh!" Holly suddenly stiffened and cried out in orgasm.

"I, oh, oh God," Marc gave a guttural bark as his own climax seized him.

"Ooh, I, ooh, I can feel you shooting up in me," Holly panted as Marc spurted a heavy load into her pussy.

Somehow, Marc found himself sandwiched between two beautiful, nude women. The comforter was thick, and he was soon bathed in sweat. Two warm bodies rested firmly against him, and the comforter did not allow him any room to cool down.

Marc was deliriously happy when Hank needed to pee. He flung the heavy blanket off and panted. Then, he also went into the bathroom to relieve his aching bladder.

"Come on; we're cold," Hank whispered urgently when he returned.

"Yeah," Holly sleepily ordered.

"If I die, it'll look good on my tombstone," Marc thought to himself. "Killed by two sexy women."

Hank prepared cherry tarts with a pecan praline topping. Holly complained Hank was trying to make her fat. Marc thought he needed to replenish the calories he'd sweated out during the night so did not complain about the sugar-laden breakfast.

"And, who's ready to make love?" Hank asked as Marc finished his second tart.

"Ooh, me, me, me, me!" Holly enthused.

This time, Marc knelt behind Hank as she put her mouth over Holly's blonde curls. Marc took a moment to admire Hank's beautifully rounded buttocks before sliding his erection into her bald pussy.

"Mm ack, I, oh yes," Holly grunted out as Hank noisily lapped at Holly's crotch.

"Mmng! I, yes!" Hank cried out when Marc delivered a light slap to her buttocks.

Mark reached under and used Hank's heavy swaying breasts as reins. Hank moaned her approval as he pinched and twisted her fat nipples. Holly screamed out in orgasm, then Hank screamed her own orgasm. Just as Holly and hank both began to crest in their second orgasms, Marc cried out and filled Hank with his own climax.

"Y'all, remember, y'all wanted to go to that Brick's," Marc reminded them when Holly began to tongue his flaccid cock.

"But, that's not until two o'clock," Hank said.

"Uh huh, but uh, I need go home? Shave? Shower, put on some fresh clothes," Marc said. "Then we'll eat lunch there, and be there for when Milt sets up."

Fine, fine," Holly groused.

"And if I'm lucky enough to come back here," Marc promised, kissing Holly. "We'll start up where we left off."

"Promise?" Hank asked, again laying with her hips elevated on her foam ramp.

"Anal. You ever..." Holly asked Marc as he tried to locate his socks.

"I, oh damn," Marc groaned as Holly intentionally posed, displaying her perfect buttocks.

"Quit," Hank giggled and Holly giggled as well.

"I knew, I just knew you'd like him," Marc heard as he made his way down the stairs.

Marc showered, shaved, even debated on taking a nap, but decided on guzzling a few cups of coffee instead. Holly and Hank were obviously excited; they were dressed, ready, and waiting outside for him.

There were television cameras set up inside of the Brick's Pizzeria; apparently they were be taping this function. Marc was not surprised that Milt Duhon, the local celebrity, the cook on Channel 12's 'The Cast Iron Stomach' pulled Holly up to help him in sifting the dry ingredients. Hank's braless breasts bobbled and jiggled on television as Milt had her whisking the wet ingridients together before he showed the television cameras how to make the perfect, flaky, buttery crust.

"The pies are twenty five dollars each, Chelsea Duhon, the local reporter, and Milt's wife said into the camera. "It's fifty dollars each if they want the cast iron skillet as well."

"I'd like two of them; with the skillets," Marc said as the waitress came around to take his order.

"Yes sir, and thank you," the waitress beamed. "Each sale goes to support the St. Elizabeth's Animal Shelter."

"Momma! See? I told you! I told you it's him!" a red head squealed, bursting into the crowded restaurant, dragging a much older woman with her.

"Mealy! They're taping," Louellen Stamey chided Amelia Stamey.

"Hi! I watch your show all the time; I record it while I'm in school but the minute I get home it's on," Mealy Stamey Babbled excitedly as Milt paused his actions and stared at the interloper.

"Miss, please, please sit down," Bill Henderson, the stage manager urged.

"I just love you so much," Mealy gushed as her mother and Bill guided the girl to a seat.

"Now, we got the filling ready go in; I need me a volunteer..." Milt said when Bill gave him the 'Go Ahead' signal.

Mealy vaulted out of her seat and around the counter before Milt could complete the sentence, declaring, "Me! Me! Me, I'll do it! I'll do it!"

"...to wash up all them dishes, then sweep and mop them floors, oh! And we got us a volunteer yeah," Milt said, smiling at Mealy while the audience laughed.

"I'm serious, ask my momma, I watch you all the time," Mealy prattled as she spooned the apple chunk filling into the skillet. "You the whole reason I'm be a cook; I'm going to the Elgee Culinary College right there, you ought teach a couple classes over there, I swear!"

"Hey Momma, she ever take her a breath?" Milt asked Louellen.

"If she does, she does it when I'm not looking," the older woman smiled tightly.

Marc and Hank and Holly sat and watched as the cute, bubbly eighteen year old red head fawned and gushed over the older Milt Duhon. Hank clutched onto Marc's left arm, Holly clutched onto Marc's right arm. He patted their upper thighs and smiled when he received two kisses on his cheeks.

"I swear, that girl's about to have an orgasm," Holly whispered into Marc's ear.

Chelsea did a quick interview with each person that had purchased a pie. Upon learning that Marc had bought each of them a pie, and a skillet, Marc received two enthusiastic kisses, on camera.

Walking away, under the guise of needing the restroom, Holly purchased a third pie and skillet and told the waitress to give it to 'that adorable red head' and her mother. Holly cautioned the waitress not to tell the Stamey mom and daughter where the pie had come from.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,064 Followers