Checkmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No ... She didn't ... she was never so ... fast ..." the man said.

"So who has the best tits?" The Chinese girl asked as she stood up.

He couldn't lie. Not even if he wanted to. He remembered Elena's breasts perfectly placed against his cock, and compared them to the feeling of Mei Lin's tits. In any case, the queen was defeated and the difference was not up for debate.

"You, Mei Lin. Your tits are better than Elena's," the man finally replied.

Months passed, and Elena continued to reign without problems in Europe. Her smile was splendid, even from the screen of Madame Shi. The Triads completed many projects in the following months since they could operate without problems in Europe and having Elena as a puppet was certainly very useful. Elena sat composed on her throne, in front of politicians who continued to blather about problems with local mafias. But Madame Shi knew the truth. The problems were not for the kingdom but for her now.

The local mafias had realized that something was wrong at the same time Madame Shi had moved to Europe. And it was natural that they were looking for a way to drive away the Triad. She would certainly have hired mercenaries to fight against them, or even to unseat the queen herself, given her involvement. But she was ready for anything.

"Madame, a message has arrived from your men. It's a challenge to you, from a local mafia family."

"Send Mei Lin."

"Madame ... are you certain? Send your daughter? "

"I told you to send Mei Lin. That is all."

The man took his leave quickly. The Madame had been clear.

"My daughter, eh?" Thought Madame Shi as she sipped some wine, "I don't think I ever claimed to have a daughter."