Checkmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin felt grasped on her thighs, and pushed upward. The European woman raised her legs and pushed them back with momentum on her side. This caused Mei Lin to land on her ass, smashing her head against the wall behind her. When she felt the pain in her head and realized that there was no more space behind her, she knew he had to get out of that situation before it was uncomfortable. She looked up to see Elena approach and grab her. When she was on her feet, Elena quickly fired two fists against her stomach, causing grunts from the girl.

"Stupid gir-," the words crumbled as Mei Lin suddenly jerked her head forward, hitting Elena in the forehead while she loaded a third punch.

The European woman was stunned for a few seconds, but it was enough for the Chinese girl to grab her opponent's waist and position herself beside her and with her free arm, she began to repay her rival with the same payback. Mei Lin's right breast came into contact with Elena's left breast for the first time. The Chinese girl immediately noticed the difference in cup size. Her tits were smaller than the European whore, and that bothered her. She was jealous! Two, three punches directed against the stomach made the European moan and cough with each stroke.

"Ugly bitch!" Elena shouted, stopping Mei Lin's last punch.

The European queen hit the Chinese girl in her face, causing her to lose her grip. Within seconds, the women were face to face again. The Chinese noticed the smirk on Elena's face and touched her own lips. She was bleeding.

"You ... how dare you make me bleed?"

"And we're just beginning, bambina! It's just the beginning."

Elena hit Mei Lin on the face again while the Chinese girl managed to place two more strikes against the Italian woman's stomach before grabbing her hand as before. In this position, Elena felt the firmness of the girl's right breast. She had smaller tits than hers but they were damn hard.

"How does she have such big tits?"

Mei Lin hit the European's face first, then her stomach, causing more grunts. Elena realized that if she continued like this, she wouldn't go far. She began to hit Mei Lin with strong bumps against her stomach. They continued this endurance race for a few more minutes.

After a few taunts, Mei Lin hit Elena's face again, taking her by surprise. The European woman was too focused on resisting the stomach attacks that the attack on her face had caught her off guard.

Mei Lin smiled. It was time to change. The Chinese sent a powerful uppercut which caused the European woman to fall to the ground. Elena's eyes widened when she felt the floor against her back. But she didn't have time to move since Mei Lin was already on her, sitting on top of her stomach.

"Fuck! Get off me! "

"No!"

The Chinese girl hit Elena with a slap. The European woman couldn't believe what the girl had just done. She looked at her with a mixed look of hatred and disbelief. But from her position, Elena only saw a young girl towering over her with a cruel smile. After a few seconds, a second slap arrived, and another. Elena had to close her face with her arms to avoid further damage. She felt the girl's blows trying to create a gap in her defense.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" was all Elena thought.

When Mei Lin charged her next blow, the woman went on the attack. Her fist struck directly against the girl's throat, making her cough suddenly. By doing so, Elena managed to push her opponent away from her.

The Chinese girl found herself on her knees, looking with shiny but hate filled eyes towards the woman who was rising at her direction, panting. Although Mei Lin tried to avoid it, Elena's next punch hit the Chinese woman in the face, knocking her onto the ground. Now it was Elena's turn to be on top.

The slaps echoed in the room, followed by the girl's yelps.

"Do you like that, bitch? Eh? Do you like that?" Elena shouted as she continued to slap the girl below her.

"Ni hui si de biao zi!"(You will die, bitch!)

"I don't understand when you speak your shitty tongue!"

Mei Lin spat in the woman's face while also managing to grab her arms. Elena tried to break free but the girl's grip was like iron. Using her abs, Mei Lin began to rise slowly, while Elena was pushed back, despite her efforts to keep the girl in her place. When she was able, the Chinese suddenly released the arms of the woman who reeled back too forcefully in an attempt to break free.

"Bastarda!"

"Bitch!"

The two women hurried to their feet. Mei Lin tried to hit the woman with a hook, but Elena managed to avoid it and move away from the girl, backing off.

With their guards up again, the two fighters kept circling around, waiting for the opponent to move. This time it was Elena who started first, throwing a direct strike to Mei Lin's face. The Chinese girl deflected the blow with her arm and tried to counter-punch in return but when she was about to hit the target, she was stopped abruptly. The European woman's attack was not over: when she could, she grabbed Mei Lin's hair and pulled her down. This stopped the Chinese girl's attack, causing her to grind her teeth in pain.

"Ahiiiiii!" Mei Lin yelped, grabbing Elena's hand with her own. Elena smiled wickedly.

"What? Did I hurt you by any chance?" The woman asked innocently.

"Leave them! Let them go, putt ... " Mei Lin didn't finish the sentence because Elena pulled her rival's hair again.

"Oh, did I do it again?"

Mei Lin looked at the woman in front of her with hatred. How dare this woman touch her beautiful hair?

"I'll play your game then!" said Mei Lin, grabbing European hair with both hands.

It was Elena's turn to whimper in pain. Mei Lin smiled as she looked at Elena with mischievous eyes.

"Little bitch!" Elena yelled, grabbing the Chinese girl's black hair with both hands.

They started moving around the room, grunting and groaning in pain. A few strands of hair fell here and there as both fighters circled the room. They shoved each other while pulling hair, occasionally hitting each other with a punch in the stomach. They paced back and forth, hitting whatever was between them. But at some point, the floor beneath them began to fail.

During the fight, the two women had moved out of the room, opening the door that led to the corridor before hitting one another towards the stairs that led downwards to a fountain room. Then, they rolled down the soft red carpeted stairs.

On the ground, the women clung to each other, still gripping their hair. They rolled around the room grunting and moaning, ending up in the middle of the room, in front of the sumptuous fountain. Mei Lin rose slowly, without letting go, followed by the European woman. They continued to pull the other woman's hair relentlessly as they tried to bring down her rival. Mei Lin attaches herself to Elena, pulling the bottom of her dress, ripping it brutally, revealing part of the thong that rested on her upturned ass.

This infuriates Elena, who grabs Mei Lin and tries to throw her into the water, taking advantage of the height differences to bend the Chinese girl downwards.

The Chinese girl decided to change tactics, hitting Elena first on her legs and then on her side. The woman let go and staggered back. Another kick made her back away again. Mei Lin smiled, waiting for the woman to face frontward. For a few minutes, they circle around, until Mei Lin reached out with a hand over their heads.

It was clearly a test of strength. Elena smiled trustingly and accepted the test by blocking her hand with that of Mei Lin and offering the other. When the other hand became locked to that of its rival, the two combatant's arms suddenly dropped with both women trying to bend the other's fingers - proving to demonstrate who was the strongest. After a few pushes, their hands moved closer to their sides, causing their breasts to clash directly between them. Their faces were inches away, twisted by the effort to bend their rival. Neither of them wanted to lose.

After a few moments of effort and thrust, Elena's height advantage gave her the right amount of reward. The Italian woman's breasts began to swallow Mei Lin's smaller chest, especially as she was starting to bend the Chinese girl backwards. The smile of the European woman was already a hard thing to accept for the Chinese girl, who felt pushed back.

Mei Lin groaned, trying to avoid defeat. The Chinese girl managed to stop the advance of the older woman, grunting with effort. They stalled for a few minutes before Mei Lin pulled Elena's arms towards her, causing the Italian to lose her balance. Their breasts pressed together for a few seconds before the Chinese girl suddenly raised her arms and forced Elena to lower down on her knees. The Chinese girl had frustrated Elena's height advantage, causing the Italian woman to grunt with effort in an attempt to get back on her feet. As the Chinese girl was beginning to gain an increasingly definite advantage, the queen continued to moan from the effort. Soon, Elena's fingers were slowly and painfully pushed back. Her arms burned and the Chinese girl had no intention of stopping. Elena simply kept losing ground and now she had lost. Both knew it, with Mei Lin smiling down as Elena tried to free her hands. Mei Lin pushed again, eliciting a groan from the woman.

Realizing that the showdown was lost, Elena managed to break free from the fingerlock and hit the Chinese girl in the gut. Mei Lin suddenly bent down, groaning. But the European woman wasn't finished. Since the Chinese girl was beginning to gain a definite advantage, the Italian suddenly grabbed her opponent by the dress and pulled her to the side, dropping her into the fountain and breaking part of her dress.

The Chinese girl soon found herself completely wet, with her dress torn at the waist. Elena entered the fountain immediately after her as the Chinese girl stood up, looking at her dress.

"What is it, little girl? Did I ruin your dress? "

"That was one of my favorites, bitch! "

Mei Lin pounced on the woman, trying to snatch the Italian's dress to immediately repay the wrongdoing. The Chinese girl grabbed both shoulders of Elena's dress and tried to force it down, revealing the European woman's big pair of tits. Elena attempted to pull back but Mei Lin succeeded in her goal. The Chinese girl breaks her opponent's dress, forcing Elena to cover her breasts with her hands. But her tits were too big to cover so Elena countered with another attack.

The European woman was not finished, continuing from where she stopped. Splashes of water and pieces of clothing flew into the room from the fountain. Both women now had little covering their bodies, with Mei Lin's red lingerie and Elena's black lingerie visible in broad daylight. When the clothing was just a memory, the assault abated suddenly.

Elena tried to get out of the fountain, aware that if she had been there any longer, it would have been more difficult. But the smaller Mei Lin was faster than her and grabbed her, making her slide to her knees. In a matter of seconds, the European woman found herself face to face with the Chinese girl's pair of breasts.

"Oh no ..." Elena thought to herself.

Mei Lin smiled, grabbing the back of the European woman from the back and pulled her opponent towards her. Elena felt the flesh of the Chinese girl's tits rubbing against her face as the oxygen around her suddenly disappeared. She was in a bad situation, and she knew it. Never once thinking of being on the other side, Elena was the woman who kept the heads of her adversaries in close contact with her breasts - not vice versa. She had to get out. The Italian started getting agitated, while the oxygen in her lungs started to decrease quickly. Despite her efforts, Mei Lin held her close, not allowing her to breathe.

"Come on, Queen of tits! Come on! Aren't you the one usually smothering your opponents with tits? Bet you feel useless right now!" Mei Lin taunted as she smiled at seeing her opponent struggle to get out of this situation.

Elena grumbled something but the Chinese girl's breasts made it impossible to understand what was being said. Mei Lin smiled, continuing to hold the woman tight. She felt Elena's saliva and sweat strain and wet her cleavage. It was a truly wonderful feeling. She had tried it more than once before but now it seemed the best thing of all in the world.

But the girl's smile didn't last long because Elena suddenly reached in and grabbed her vagina, squeezing as hard as she could. Mei Lin, taken aback, let Elena go, tending to her wounded area.

"Nooooo," Mei Lin screamed as she fell to her knees.

Elena leaned against the edge of the fountain, breathing deeply. She had seen it bad, and this only ignited his anger. How dare this girl abuse her like this? A movement of the water made her whirl around. Mei Lin had recovered quickly, and managed to get out of the fountain, starting to run towards a corridor.

"Where the fuck are you running away to, bitch!?" shouted Elena, who started in pursuit.

The queen ran through the corridor, full of open doors. In her mind, Mei Lin could leap out from any side but Elena knew that it was not possible. Being still wet from the fight in the fountain, the Chinese girl had left a trail of drops leading straight into the door ahead.

"I'll make that Chinese bitch pay," Elena thought as she smiled wickedly.

The queen entered the room where Mei Lin was supposed to be standing guarded. The room presented itself as a tea room, filled with upholstered sofas and a staircase leading to the upper floor on the right. She noticed the creamy white floor was wet shortly after entering the room. Still, the queen stopped perplexed by the last drop of water in front of her bare feet, when she felt herself being grabbed from behind.

Mei Lin had waited behind the door for her rival to enter the room, focusing everything on the queen's blind spot. The girl knew that Elena would follow the water trail and used that to her advantage. Now she had the queen's head caged in his arms, while the European desperately tried to break free.

"Now we have fun!" Announced Mei Lin.

But Mei Lin was in trouble. It was hard to contain a woman taller than her. As a result, she used her foot and pushed it behind the queen's knee, dropping her to her knees. Elena felt the pressure on her head becoming stronger, and the oxygen started to fail.

"Not again ..."

Elena knew she had to get out of that unpleasant situation quickly. She was fatigued by the struggle and the lack of oxygen now became more urgent, especially after the rush to reach the room. But Mei Lin was not going to let go.

"Oh, poor darling. How does it feel to get beat by a little girl? How does it feel knowing that a Chinese beat you?" The Chinese girl began to say as she smiled at seeing her rival increasingly in difficulty.

"You're ... just a ... coward ..." Elena managed to say through her efforts.

"What? How dare you? We are an honorable people! Don't you dare talk like that about me!" Shouted Mei Lin. But the queen didn't answer, given the little oxygen she had left, "Coward, eh? Let's see then, cow tits. Let's play your game!"

With this, Mei Lin let go of the queen's head and knelt behind her, grabbing both of her defenseless breasts with her hands. Elena's eyes widened when the Chinese girl's hands began to twist her breasts mercilessly.

"Cazzooooo!" Elena shouted in agony.

Immediately, the queen grabbed Mei Lin's hands, trying to tear them away from her precious possessions but the more she tried, the more she suffered. She started pulling at the girl's black hair, trying at the same time to tear the rival's hands from her prey. With enough strength and effort, she managed to tear away one of the girl's hands.

"Ugly bitch!" Elena shouted, pulling her head back and hitting the girl in the face.

Mei Lin yelped as she fell back. Elena stood up and walked away a few steps quickly while rubbing her aching tits. The Chinese girl had pulled herself up and was smiling at the woman who was inspecting the damage dealt to her.

"Hey, flabby cow! Don't you tell me you're already finished? " asked a smiling Mei Lin.

Elena gave her a stern look, ceasing to rub her precious mammaries.

"Oh, I'm just started, you spoiled brat," Elena replied, as she approached, "I'll make you pay dearly for it!" She squealed before sending a slap towards the smaller woman.

"Give it a go!" the girl retorted as she grabbed her opponent's arm halfway, followed by two quick punches to the queen's stomach, taking her by surprise. Elena took the shots but retaliated with a straight shot into the girl's right boob, which was still miraculously protected by lingerie.

They moved around the room continuing to hit each other relentlessly, trying to hurt their rival more than they had already done. With each movement, the four breasts covered in lingerie danced on their breasts, while the two women kept hitting each other relentlessly. They grabbed each other's hair again, pacing back and forth, kicking and punching when they had the chance. Grunts and groans filled the room. At one point, Mei Lin returned on the offensive. She struck Elena's face with a slap and immediately pounced upon the queen's big tits. The European whined but this time, she had her hands free and immediately imitated her rival.

The grunts and moans increased immediately as they writhed, pinched, clawed and wrung the beautiful jugs of the other woman in front of them.

"They can't be real. They're too big!" Elena thought tentatively as she squeezed Mei Lin's tits.

The Queen was used to meeting women with smaller breasts than her own, and when it came to Chinese women, their tits were considerably smaller than her own. This girl was different from the others. Like Madame Shi, this girl had a pair of noteworthy breasts. And all this, the queen hated, as she had to question what she knew. This girl had to be put in her place, immediately!

The fight continued for a few minutes, with both women continuing to moan but not giving up.

In a desperate attempt to break that stalemate, Mei Lin pushed forward forcefully, trying to bring down the queen. Feeling a sudden pressure on her breast, Elena did the same, trying to ease the oppressive weight of the Chinese girl's hands on her breasts. Both grunted with the effort, but remained stuck in another showdown. But it was destined to end very quickly.

Thanks to the sweat and to the fact that now they were only trying to push rather than claw, both women lost their grip and slid forward. Without the possibility of avoiding it, the two women banged their heads against each other's, effectively falling backwards.

Both fighters ended up on opposite sofas, panting nonstop. As they stared at each other hatefully, for the first time, they felt the weight and fatigue of the entire struggle. Sitting on those sofas, they now began to feel all the damage and fatigue hitting their bodies. Both women tried in every way to recover their energy so they could continue fighting.

Elena was the first to speak.

"Are you tired already, Mandorlina?" The queen smiled.

"Not as tired as you, spaghetti eater," the Chinese replied with difficulty.

They continued to insult themselves for a while, as they recovered. With each breath, the women's breasts lowered and rose without pause. Elena still watched that girl's tits in disbelief. How did she get them so big? And that firmness was that which she had felt with her hands? Were they firmer than her own?

Mei Lin seemed to notice all the attention so she started rubbing her breasts with her hands and smiling, "What's the matter? Have you ever seen tits like mine? "

"Never mind that! What did you put in those plastic balloons? Rice?" Elena smiled.