Checkmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all nature, Grandma. What? Are you jealous?" Mei Lin smiled in response.

"Jealous? Me? Bitch, I'm the queen! My boobs are the best in the whole kingdom. They have never suffered a defeat!"

The queen started caressing her breasts as she explained the superiority of her breasts to her rival.

But for Mei Lin, that was not good enough. Throughout the fight, she was eager to ruin those huge tits. It was the queen's pride, and she knew she had to destroy it.

"There is a first time for everything, bitch," challenged Mei Lin.

Elena looked surprised, "Oh? Are you saying you want to challenge me? You? With those pathetic bags?"

"Was that fear I hear in your voice? Are you afraid of a Chinese girl's tits?" Replied Mei Lin, leaning forward, her tits remaining fixed on the chest.

"I'm not afraid of anything!" Replied the queen.

"So what do you say about ending our duel this way? My tits against yours. It continues until one of them gives up," the girl smiled.

It was a challenge Elena wanted her deep down, as did Mei Lin. The queen had to find out if that girl's tits were as firm as hers. And the same was true for the Chinese challenger. She wanted to feel the firmness of the opposing breasts against her own. And now it will be exactly what they will do.

"I permit this," Elena said as she stood up, "but don't cry when you find pancakes instead of tits!"

Mei Lin smiled as she got up, "We'll see just who will cry in the end."

The Chinese girl got up from the sofa while Elena followed her with her eyes.

"Come, bitch. I have the perfect place for the grand finale," Mei Lin hissed as she climbed the stairs.

Elena followed her accordingly. As they climbed that marble staircase, the European queen did not fail to notice Mei Lin's firm ass as she climbed the stairs. The toned legs and the muscles of the ass were pulled at each step, and she suddenly felt jealous. That girl looked like her when she was young. The firm and firm breast, flat stomach, firm seat and toned legs. Somehow, that girl reminded her of old times. But as it should be, the past must be overcome and she would succeed by defeating this girl.

They finally arrived in a new room, passing a corridor. It was a bedroom, with golden walls and the floor covered with a luxurious and soft red carpet. Statues of Roman origin lay bare on the sides of the room. Elena recognized Atlas, Aphrodite and the bust of Jupiter at Versailles. If they were copies, they were made really well. But the attention of the room was taken by the huge four-poster bed at the back of the room. Upon a single glance, one could tell the white sheets were finely worked by hand. The top of the bed was provided by a gilded sheet hanging from the ceiling, fixed to hooks connected to two narrow columns of white marble on the sides of the bed. The two women entered, the sound of their steps muffled by the carpet.

Mei Lin closed the door behind her, and reached the center of the room. Elena looked around again, then planted a stern look at her rival. They were standing only a few steps away from one another. Their breasts rose and fell with their every breath, still inside their lingerie and whatever pieces of their dresses still miraculously attached. Filled with jealousy, it was Elena who interrupted the silence

"We are in the presence of statues depicting the merciful Gods. You should kneel, like the plebeian you are, in front of such great magnificence," the queen began to say, moving her arms to indicate the various statues.

"Oh, are you calling yourself a goddess now? I didn't know there was a Goddess of Bitches," Mei Lin retorted venomously.

"You dared ruin my precious body. You dared to question my strength. And now you dare to defile the divine?" Elena closed her eyes, breathing deeply, "Here, in this room. In front of the Goddess of Beauty, Aphrodite. I, Elena, undisputed queen of Europe, I will put an end to our fight."

Mei Lin pretended to be frightened, only to laugh at the situation.

"So many words, few facts. If you think you can win, why don't we take off our inhibitions and end this fight?" said Mei Lin, pointing to her lingerie.

Elena smiled, "So be it. But don't say that I didn't warn you beforehand."

The queen's gaze suddenly softened. She knew it was time to reveal that she was better than her opponent. Many were the women who could boast of having seen what was enclosed in the Queen's lingerie, but none could say that they were a comparison.

Slowly and sensuously, Elena reached the back of her bra, unhurriedly unhooking it. When she dropped it, her huge breasts stirred on her chest - as threatening as they were splendid. Her pink nipples had already started to harden and now they were aimed at the Chinese girl, silently challenging her. Mei Lin did not want to look down, but the temptation was stronger than her resistance. When the Chinese girl's gaze settled on the European queen's tits, an involuntary sigh of surprise escaped her. She had never seen such large breasts.

"I pity you. They can't reach these dimensions in China, can they? These are the boobs of a real woman, after all," Elena said smugly about the effect her breasts had on her rival.

Mei Lin tried to look up, though with difficulty. She stared at the queen who smiled back mischievously, gazing back at her as she raised her breasts with her hands.

"N-They're not that big!" Mei Lin convinced herself, trying to relax.

"Ah! As if you could have better!" the European taunted her opponent as she put her hands on her hips and waited for the Chinese rival's move.

Mei Lin took a deep breath, then smiled. Slowly she removed her bra, but left it there, hanging against her breasts. After a few seconds, just before Elena could speak, she quickly shook his chest, and the bra fell off.

Elena immediately looked down, and opened her mouth in surprise. The tits in front of her were different from the breasts of all the Chinese women she had faced. The girl's tits in front of her were bigger, much bigger than any Chinese breasts she had run into. The queen again began to doubt the actual size of Mei Lin's tits. At first glance, they seemed smaller than her's. Yet why did she continue to think otherwise? Now that she had them in front of her, she had to be sure but the sense of insecurity continued to be there. Those breasts, on such a slim body ... could it be just an illusion?

"What is it? Now that you've seen what you're up against, you don't want to go on anymore?" mocked Mei Lin, suddenly bringing the queen back to reality, who shook her head in dismay.

"You would like that, wouldn't you? I was merely thinking about how much it cost you to build tits like that," Elena insinuated.

"They are real. Very real, bitch. More real than yours," retorted the Chinese girl, obviously annoyed by the comment.

"Oh really? I strongly doubt that. But either way, it doesn't matter. Real or not, they will be food for my beauties!"

"In your dreams, bitch! "

Without saying anything else, the two women moved forth with a smile. Elena and Mei Lin stared at each other with hatred, jealousy and malice, both sure of themselves and of what they possessed. During their previous fight, both had felt each other's firmness, and now both were eager to know which of them would boast of having the better boobs.

Elena was incredible in titfight. Since she first came to power, she has had to vanquish many challengers in an effort to maintain her position. Ladies, waitresses, mercenaries. She always had to fight with all of her strength to be what he was now. And she never lost.

Mei Lin, for her part, was no different. She had recently come of age, but managed to make her way into the best clandestine fighting clubs. Being the daughter of an important Triad boss, Mei Lin was expected and able to confront many other families. She won all sorts of battles since learned to fight, never once losing. Her only teacher was only her mother, teaching her as an example to follow. One day, perhaps, she could have challenged her for the role of Boss. But now, she had to win against the woman who stood before her.

And so, it was about two women who had experience in fighting with their large and firm breasts. They knew what would happen shortly thereafter, and they didn't expect anything else.

"Ready, princess?" Asked the European with a wicked grin.

"Get bent, grandma," replied Mei Lin confidently.

Without hesitation, they approached and slammed their tits together with strong blows. The momentum and the strong impact of the first blow caused both women to back off a step only to return forth and slam their tits together. For a few minutes, they kept beating and banging their unbelievable tits without stopping until they both lowered slightly, grabbing each other in an attempt to pull their rival closer - arching their backs in the process.

As they pressed together ever so tightly, their tits squeezed against one other, spreading in all directions with their thighs snapping together. Each woman could feel her rival's warm breath on her face and the pressure of her body as they pushed. They felt their soft skin rub against that of their rival, feeling their muscles flex as they pushed for supremacy. These sensations made both feel even more excited, making their nipples grow and press inside the flesh of their opponent's breasts. Nipples met from time to time and each woman felt a chill down her back.

The initial blows had an effect on both women, who felt the firmness and density of the other's breasts for the first time, in a real clash of tits. They chose to hug, they needed to hear what the other woman could offer before engaging in a violent one-way dance. They wanted to take time to slowly destroy the rival's determination. Then they huddled together to feel their tits resist and pull against one another. Both women stared into each other's eyes, searching for a sign of fear or uncertainty. Determination, pride, arrogance and a deep-rooted confidence in their breasts were the only things the two fighters felt. Their feminine, seductive jealousy of their rival's breasts made them all the more eager to win this fight.

The Asian and the European embraced at the same time, rolling their shoulders in circular motions and leaning forward to squeeze their breasts together further. The notion that both women being unbeaten in this type of competition made them even more competitive. At the end of the fight, only one would keep the series of victories. Each of them thought they were the best, and now they had intended to prove it. They continued grinding their breasts for roughly ten minutes. Their boobs rubbed and slid over and under, imprisoned between their arms. Elena could feel her breasts swell upward, while Mei Lin could feel her boobs being forced down, and back again seconds later.

Their foreheads were pressed with their gazes fixed beneath them. Their lips continued to brush against one another for their duel, opening occasionally to let soft moans. With their knees bent slightly, their smooth bellies rubbed with each movement. They hugged each other further, increasing the pressure on their breasts, rubbing them and pushing them together while their now turgid nipples stabbed the tit flesh maliciously. They arched their backs in turn to crush their tits forward, but with no tangible results. Neither pair of breasts showed signs of giving way to the other.

"What is it ... bitch ...? Didn't you say ... that your boobs ... would eat mine?" Mei Lin asked among the sighs.

Elena looked at her with hatred. This girl was challenging her, and despite everything, her tits resisted the pressure exerted by the queen's bigger breasts.

"Don't worry ... brat. My tits ... will devour yours," Elena answered, moaning. The struggle was more difficult than she believed. The girl's tits offered resistance that she did not expect. She was not like the other women she had faced. Usually, around this time, her boobs would have already begun to take advantage of the other woman. Instead, her breasts were currently pushed back just as soon as she gained any ground.

After a while, they started pushing harder, trying to push their rival back. Once again, Elena's height advantage allowed her to push harder. Slowly Mei Lin started to back away, grunting as she tried to force the European woman backwards. After a few seconds, the Chinese girl felt the cold wall behind her back. Elena smiled as she roughly pushed forward, slamming her opponent. Mei Lin had lost her grip and Elena was quick to grab her wrists before bringing her arms up high, allowing the taller woman's breasts to ram the girl's smaller tits.

With a greedy smile on her face, Elena started violently banging her tits against those of her rival, who remained pressed against the wall. The queen utilized her full body by standing back and slamming into Mei Lin's breasts repeatedly, each time arousing moans from the Chinese girl. With each stroke, the girl's tits were thrown around by the force of repeated blows. After a hard slap, Mei Lin threw her head back, grinding her teeth.

"Noo ..." Mei Lin moaned as the pain spread deep inside her breasts.

"Oh, that sounds delicious. Looks like my tits are having Chinese for dinner tonight!" Elena smiled, preparing for another shot.

But Mei Lin suddenly hit the European queen, pulling a headbutt. Elena had to let go and take a few steps back while the Chinese girl could finally move.

"The kitchen is closed, bitch!" Mei Lin hissed. The Chinese girl grabbed the woman by her hair, pulling her toward the wall. Now, the situation was reversed. Elena soon found herself with her wrists locked, while the younger girl pushed her tits against the woman's bigger ones.

"It's my turn, Granny!" Mei Lin hissed maliciously.

"Ah! Let me hear what h ... Argh!" Elena broke off when the girl's tits stabbed her. Mei Lin's nipples had impacted Elena's flesh deeply, causing the woman to grunt.

"Can you feel that? Can you feel my nipples pierce your skin? Don't you feel like crying just thinking about your tits losing against mine?" Mei Lin spat out venomously.

"Shut up ... bitch."

Elena forced her breasts to slide on the Chinese girl's tits. Mei Lin groaned, but kept pushing her breasts forward. Their tits continued to slap each other, sliding and rolling over one another. For several minutes, Elena continued to grunt and moan while Mei Lin came up with only breathless breaths.

The European queen felt that the girl's arms were shaking with tremendous effort in their attempt to hold her up against the wall so she started trying to push her arms free. Her boobs were being struck repeatedly so if she didn't get rid of her opponent's arms, she knew she wouldn't ever get out of her current situation. With great effort, Elena managed to free a hand from the girl's grip. Mei Lin's tits threw one final stab before Elena managed to free her other hand and push the girl away.

Mei Lin stepped back slowly, still watching the Italian woman massaging her breasts. She knew she had done good damage to her and so, she stared at her opponent with a smile.

Elena narrowed her eyes, hissing. Her arms snapped down and she quickly approached.

When their tits met, the sounds of their breasts slapping filled the room followed by the Chinese girl's moan. They staggered back, but quickly recomposed themselves. It was Mei Lin's turn to unload against the woman, making her moan with each blow. They began to unload their tits against one another, their breasts flattening together with each stroke, before both women were thrown backwards by the momentum.

Despite this, both fighters continued to charge forward, without respite. The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed throughout the room with both women feeling encouraged by the screams and moans that came from their rival. Their tits squeezed together as they began to push harder. Soon, the breasts became swollen, slipping between them as they found out they could not completely flatten the opposing pair of tits. With a brutal determination, Elena and Mei Lin continued to slam their tits, forcing them to moan with each stroke. Their breasts were shattered between them, banging together violently, while the women began to feel anger, pain and fear. But they continued forth incessantly, trying to damage their rival.

Elena ultimately delivered a strong blow, shoving Mei Lin back. Behind her, the queen noticed one of the columns by the bed. Smiling, she started forcing the Chinese girl towards the column. With one last push, Elena successfully sent the Chinese girl up against the column.

Mei Lin was slammed against her back, grabbing the column behind her. The European queen immediately pressed her body against that of the girl, crushing her breasts against her chest.

"Why don't you go back home and cry to mommy?" Smiled Elena. The woman's tits began to swallow the girl's smaller breasts as the pressure increased dramatically.

Mei Lin moaned. Her eyes started to become shiny. But she was too proud to cry. Elena continued to push forward, devouring the girl's tits without mercy. The Chinese girl found herself in trouble. Her tits were losing ground without the possibility of retaliating and if she continued like this, she knew she would lose.

The Chinese girl wrapped her arms around the woman's neck, grabbing a handful of hair. The Chinese girl, then, started pulling down to ease the pressure on her breasts. But the woman was immovable. And that smile she had on her face as she forcefully pushed against Mei Lin's tits was intolerable. Mei Lin wanted to wipe it off her face but could only moan as she tried to break free.

Their tits continued to grind each other and as the women moved their shoulders to roll them together. Elena noticed that the longer the fight went on, the more her boobs expanded to the sides as she pushed her breasts forward. But as she looked down, Mei Lin's slid outward. The advantage of the column was that, being smooth and because she was sweating from the battle, Mei Lin could slip outward without too much trouble. When Elena noticed what her Chinese rival was trying to accomplish, she pushed forward strongly. But it was too late.

When Elena pushed forward, Mei Lin slipped sideways, avoiding the blow. The European woman's large breasts crashed into the cold column, eliciting a groan from the queen. Mei Lin rushed after the woman, grabbing her hair and pulling her to the ground. Elena fell over, landing on her bottom as Mei Lin pushed her to the ground with her foot before laying down on top of her and blocking her from rising.

"Shit!" Shouted Elena as she looked up at the smiling girl.

"Get ready to cry, fat cow!" Stated the Chinese girl as she licked her lips.

The two pairs of tits pressed together, with the Chinese girl's tits doing far more damage due to their dominant positioning. They were hurting each other, but it was the European woman who kept moaning most. Their tits continued grinding together, while the nipples battled inside where the flesh pressed together. Mei Lin sighed on Elena's face, smiling, as the queen tried to turn the situation upside down. The European woman raised her legs so that she could turn. Mei Lin tried to resist, and initially seemed to succeed but eventually, she had to settle down to her side. Still, the tits kept fighting each other down the middle with both women trying to squeeze their rival's back.

The European woman's strength was still greater than that of the Chinese girl, and Mei Lin's arm began to lose ground as the women grunted with the effort. But this time, instead of continuing to push in the opposite direction, the Chinese girl used the strength of her rival in her favor. By favoring the European woman, the two women began to roll around the room, slipping around and moaning with battle damage. The momentum gradually diminished until they stopped, with the Chinese girl still at the top.