Checkmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena couldn't believe what had happened. She had been played by this girl and now, she was stuck on the ground again. Mei Lin held out her arms to the side of their naked, compact bodies. They were perfectly aligned from head to toe. Their foreheads were pressed together and both women felt the other woman's warm breath. Their breasts still in contact, still firm despite all the damage they have suffered while their bellies and legs connected together, as if wanting to merge into one unified object.

For what seemed an eternity (in reality, only a few minutes) they remained in that fixed position. Neither of the two women uttered a word, much less surrendered to their rival. But suddenly, Elena started pushing with her right arm, pressing her palm firmly against the Chinese girl's. The European woman tried again to push her rival away, perhaps trying to push her on her back.

Mei Lin immediately responded to that pressure with all the energy left inside her, fighting with her left arm to push off the woman's hand. But it wasn't enough. Every second that passed, Elena's arm rose higher and higher, away from the floor. The woman was not only lifting Mei Lin's arm, but also her body, starting to make her fall to the side.

In the end, when it seemed that the Chinese girl had been pushed aside so that Elena could climb to the top, the Chinese girl continued to fight relentlessly.

"You ... you won't you... bitch ..." Mei Lin hissed between her efforts.

"Stay down ... bitch ..." was Elena's strangled reply.

They struggled for words as both felt their muscles burn with exhaustion. And Mei Lin felt it inside herself that she was going to be thrown to the side. She had managed to fight up to that point, destroying her rival's tits, fighting her strength and her body. And now, she was about to lose ground again. The Chinese girl was aware that if the European woman had climbed to the top, she would no longer have a chance.

But Elena suddenly collapsed. The woman's body surrendered as she fell back to the floor, unable to push her body against that of her rival a second longer. Mei Lin began to smile. The woman she was fighting could not move and now, it seems she her's to grab. The Chinese girl moved perfectly over the woman's body. They stared at one another for a long moment and for the first time, Mei Lin saw fear in the eyes of the European queen. For the first time, Elena had failed to reverse the situation, remaining at a disadvantage.

But it wasn't over yet and both knew it.

They began to roll and crush their tits together. So far, Elena had witnessed Mei Lin's tits resisted her own. And the Chinese girl was used to feeling the firmness of Elena's breasts breaking down her attacks. The contact between their breasts reached the peak of violence. And the closeness of these two incredible bodies, which slipped back and forth, and the intense visual contact between the two women made them forget their fears, anxieties, and worries - allowing them to fight with an ardent abandonment. Their blows were fierce, trying to bash tits with nipples, ensuring their beauties fought on even ground. No woman tried to avoid her rival's tits. Both wanted to end their fight on their terms, as a direct competition of their breasts, and fought evenly.

Their eyes were full of anger and pain as they continued to grind their tits together in a trance. Nothing mattered anymore other than the struggle between breasts.

They both looked down, seeing their breasts banging together, spreading, swelling and then rubbing against each other. But their breasts continued to crush evenly.

At one point, a grimace of pain was drawn on Mei Lin's face, while Elena looked at her triumphantly. Uncaring, they continued to grind their tits together, until the Chinese girl groaned.

"Oh, it hurts isn't it?" Elena smiled, "Did you hear that? Did you hear what my nipples did to yours? Did you feel my nipples push back your pathetic nipples? Can you feel real nipples pushing your tits back, you child? "

As she spoke, the queen slid her nipples around Mei Lin's fleshy tits, pushing them directly against her nipples, making the Chinese moan harder.

"Oops, it happened again. I know you heard it. You can't hide anything from me, I can hear everything. Your tits are failing. I can feel your nipples becoming less and less combative, and getting smaller. And they're not pushing mine as before. Looks like my boobs are better than yours, aren't they? Looks like I'm the better woman, after all," Elena declared with a grin.

The Chinese girl's breathing increased more and more as she continued to moan during the grinding. Then something happened in between the clashing tits. Mei Lin had not yet given up and yet, after a few pushes with their breasts, it was Elena who began to moan loudly. The European woman looked down in surprise as the Chinese girl panted with a smile. In the midst of their boobs, Mei Lin's nipples started to erect upwards again, catching up and pushing back the queen's nipples. It was Elena who began to grunt with effort.

"Feel what my nipples are doing to yours. Watch what my big and strong nipples are doing to your precious assets. You feel your nipples losing ground against real nipples," Mei Lin began to say. Her voice quivered as she heard the woman below her start to moan, "I know you feel them. I can feel it too. I can feel my nipples topple over and flatten yours. And you call yourself a woman? A real woman would have preferred to die rather than see her nipples lose a fight against those of a ... bam-bi-na."

Mei Lin spelled the last word sensually. The Chinese girl had turned the whole fight upside down, using her nipples. Elena tried to fight back but her nipples kept losing ground, and her tits started spreading to the sides, while Mei Lin's breasts kept pushing.

"It seems to be that I'm the one fighting with a little girl," Mei Lin taunted at the woman below her, "What's the matter, your majesty? Don't European women have tits as firm as Chinese ones?"

Elena was angry, she felt her boobs continually losing ground against those of Mei Lin. But while Elena devised a plan to try to damage her rival, the Chinese girl pulled up her body, then dropped it suddenly, turning her tits like demolition balls. The queen gasped when she felt the weight of Mei Lin's tits crush her own.

"I have to do something ... as soon as possible!" Thought the queen while Mei Lin prepared for her next strike.

But the oxygen in her lungs was thrown out with a new blow, and Elena found herself breathless as she watched the smiling girl pull herself up, this time increasing the distance between them. With this blow, the queen's right breast had given way completely, and both women had noticed it. Elena started nodding her head as she stared, scared. Then Mei Lin let himself fall. Mei Lin's tits dug into Elena's breasts, flattening them completely, while the queen exploded in a piercing scream. Tears began to flow from the woman's eyes as she began to move forward.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" Elena screamed.

Mei Lin advanced again, then took the queen's head with her hand. Now, Elena had in front of her the reddened but still firm tits of the younger girl, and it was not difficult to imagine what the girl wanted to do.

"No, no, no, n ..." Elena's voice was blurred when her tits went down on his face.

"Checkmate, bitch!" Exulted Mei Lin.

Mei Lin's sweaty breast blocked the queen's airway, who struggled to free herself. As she moved, Elena began to understand what had happened. She knew she couldn't beat the Chinese girl's tits. She understood that Mei Lin was stronger than her, sexier and now, she was the one who had beaten the current queen. With this knowledge, Elena became enveloped into oblivion.

Elena woke up some time later. Her head was dangling, and when she managed to lift it, she saw that she was still in the bedroom. She could see the statue of Aphrodite looking at her, and felt his disappointed gaze settle on her defeated breast.

"Finally woke up, huh? Did you like feeling [i[real[/i] tits on your face?"

The queen was startled when she heard Mei Lin's voice coming from behind her. She realized only now that he was in close contact with one of the columns in the room. She tried to move, but felt her wrists tied together behind the column. She was trapped.

The Chinese girl entered her field of vision from the side, holding a strange strap in her hand, with a large purple dildo attached to it.

"Untie me, bitch," Elena ordered, spewing hatred from every pore.

"You have no more power, loser," the girl immediately silenced her, "You lost, and now I take part of my prize!"

Mei Lin began to approach, wearing the strap-on. When she was close enough to the woman, she slid her tongue over her red lips. Elena was attempted to say something, but the dildo forcefully penetrated her vagina. The Italian groaned loudly as the Chinese girl started licking her neck. The queen began breathing more and more frequently as the girl pumped the dildo deeper into her vagina. The pace only grew more intense, causing Elena to moan deeper and more frequently, doing little to resist.

When the orgasm made her opponent's body tingle, Mei Lin did not stop and continued to pump wickedly. The queen continued to tremble and scream, without stopping. The Chinese girl looked at the European queen as she threw her head back with a guttural groan. From time to time, Mei Lin plucked the woman's nipples, then pumped vehemently with the dildo.

Elena continued to experience orgasms, but they felt irregular. They were involuntary. She didn't want to appear so weak, but she was exhausted from the fight and was completely defenseless. She could do nothing to stop her tormentor.

Mei Lin approached the column, and her tits came into contact with those of Elena. Despite the losing the battle, the Italian woman's tits seemed to pose some resistance to the girl's breasts. Both women looked down, but only Mei Lin smiled.

"Someone wants another lesson, apparently."

Elena's eyes widened as the Chinese girl continued to grind their breasts together. As with the beginning, their tits remained fixed in place as they rubbed one another. But Mei Lin was not interested in waiting for the other woman's tits to give up against hers again. And so, she bent her knees and stabbed Elena's breasts with the nipples, making her moan. Again and again, the nipples rammed Elena's flesh.

"That's enough! Stop! Please! Enough!" the woman sobbed.

But Mei Lin continued without concern, pushing the queen's tits upwards. Elena had to stand on her tiptoes to be able to relieve the pain, even if only slightly. Mei Lin continued further to grind and stab with her tits, while pumping the dildo ceaselessly into the European woman's vagina. Finally, with a long kiss, where Mei Lin's tongue forced its way into Elena's mouth, she made the queen reach a final orgasm.

Elena couldn't take it anymore, and her gaze now demanded pity. Pity that Mei Lin seemed to concede. The Chinese girl walked away from her, also removing the dildo from the depths of Elena's vagina. The queen continued to breathe quickly, while her juices continued to run down her legs. Mei Lin gave her a smile, and then removed the dildo from the strap. When it began to vibrate, Elena's eyes widened in horror as the vibrator again entered the queen.

"Now it's the second part of my prize," the girl said, smiling. She freed Elena from the column, but tied her wrists anyway. Pulling her by the hair, she took her to a closed door.

The queen had not noticed, since she was behind a statue and was too busy struggling but when the door opened, the queen no longer knew whether to cry for the humiliation she had suffered up until now, or for what was about to happen. In front of her, in the other room, sitting on the bed, was her man. He looked at her in surprise, then shifted his gaze to the girl who sensually walked towards him. In her hand, she carried the queen's bra and threw it on a nearby table.

Mei Lin turned to the woman on the ground, smiling. She licked her lips, then pushed the man onto the bed and began to unbutton his pants. In a short time, his penis was freed. Mei Lin looked at him proudly, before he disappeared into her vagina. The Chinese girl rode that man while the queen was on the ground, watching her man get fucked by the girl who had beaten her. And the thing that bothered her the most was that she was forced to have orgasms as she watched that show via the vibrator stuck inside of her.

Soon, Mei Lin rose from the sweaty man to the limit. Without bothering to look at his rival, she knelt before him, and wrapped her tits around his cock. She began to massage him up and down, faster and faster, until she felt the man begin to breathe rapidly. He was so close...

"Tell me, big boy. Who has the best tits? "

The man opened his mouth, but said nothing. Mei Lin's tits rose and fell even faster. Then, the sperm expelled like lava from a volcano, ending up atop the girl's breast.

"Did she ever get you to come this fast?" Mei Lin asked finally, turning her head to Elena as she held the man's big penis in her hands.

"No ... She didn't ... she was never so ... fast ..." the man said.

"So who has the best tits?" The Chinese girl asked as she stood up.

Mei Lin knelt down in front of Elena, who stared at her with tears in her eyes. The Chinese girl smiled as she brought the woman's face back to her breast. Elena's eyes widened, but now her face was buried again in the flesh of the Chinese girl's tits. Elena felt that sweet smell, a very familiar scent, wrapped completely around her face. The fresh scent of her man's sperm on a pair of breasts that were not her's. And now, Elena felt her strength completely abandon her as she become smothered by the tits before her. The last thing she heard were her man's words.

"You, Mei Lin. Your tits are better than Elena's."

Then nothing more.

Epilogue:

The man sat beside Madame Shi, inside a private room somewhere in the mansion. On the screen in front of him, he viewed his queen and Madame Shi's daughter fighting inside the fountain. In perfect safety, he watched the fight unfold on that screen.

"How about we make a small bet?" Madame Shi began to ask out of the blue, "We bet on who will win this duel."

The man looked at her with suspicion, but when he saw Elena take control of the fight, he was convinced it would be another easy win. For one, his queen had won against more dangerous women than Mei Lin.

"I agree. If Elena wins, of course, she deserves to have influence in the Triad territories. Your task would be to do everything to satisfy even her smallest whim," the man said, brimming with confidence.

Madame Shi replied with a quiet smile, "I agree. But what you ask for is a lot. In return, you should offer me something of equal value."

The man seemed to think about it for a moment, but he still saw no problem. Elena would win, as always. Finally, the man said, "If Mei Lin wins, the queen will be in your hands. You can use the power of the queen as you see fit."

"Perfect," replied Madame Shi.

Both continued to watch their two champions in silence. The bet had been sealed, and Madame Shi had recorded the man's words to avoid any problems.

When the battle stopped, with the two contenders on the sofas, Madame Shi suddenly called one of her men.

"Take him to the trophy room," she ordered his subordinate, then turned to her guest, "Wait for the winner in that room. I am sure that, whichever of the two wins, he will want to celebrate."

With that last comment, Madame Shi slyly winked at him.

The man was too afraid not to follow what he had been told, so he let himself be taken to the fateful room. It was a normal room. A very comfortable double bed, and a small table to his right. Above it, there were many bras and lace panties. Maybe they were all from Mei Lin?

After a few minutes, he heard a door open and close after a few seconds. Someone had entered the room next door. And most likely it was Elena and Mei Lin. Soon, he began to hear moans and grunts, along with the sound of meaty slaps. He heard voices, but even understanding the words he could not recognize who it was. The struggle lasted for a long time. He continued to hear moans, thuds and slaps for what seemed like several hours. Then nothing more.

The noises suddenly stopped. He tried to stay on his toes to hear something, but there was only silence around him. Several times, the man thought of getting up and going to the other room, but Madame Shi's words were clear. He had to wait. And so he did.

Soon, he heard voices again. And after another few minutes, he began to hear moans and grunts. But they were different. It was like the two women were fucking. He thought of his queen, riding the poor defeated girl wildly. His penis became marble while he imagined the scene. The fight between tits was over, but he knew he could have Elena explain to him, or ask for a recording of the fight from Madame Shi.

The door opened. But what he saw was not what he had expected. In front of him, Mei Lin made her way slowly. Behind her, a defeated queen. He saw Mei Lin throw Elena's bra on the table. All that lingerie didn't belong to the Chinese girl, but to the women she had beaten!

Elena wanted to cry, scream, close her eyes to believe this was only a nightmare. But she couldn't do it. Her eyes refused to stop staring at the girl who rose and fell on top of the man with whom she slept with. Mei Lin was greedily fucking, making the man move his hips even faster than during the sessions where he hadn't fucked Elena for weeks. They exchanged wet kisses, with their tongues dancing both inside and outside their mouths, as the man began to breathe faster.

The Chinese girl's tits continued to follow her movements, firm on her chest, supported and squeezed gently by the man's hands. The queen saw how her man admired those smaller but stronger breasts. Mei Lin bent over him, decreasing the speed with which she moved her hips and allowing the man to enjoy those victorious breasts. He took a breast into his mouth while massaging the other with his hand. His tongue played expertly with the flesh until it met the nipple. Mei Lin's face turned red with ecstasy, the man knew his stuff.

The man was used to Elena's tits, to tickle them in a certain way to make her feel pleasure. And he adapted perfectly to the breasts of the Chinese girl, who sighed while the man passed from one nipple to another. Mei Lin began to moan, as he pumped with renewed strength and vigor - worshiping the breasts of the one who had defeated his woman. The girl felt the queen's gaze linger on the muscles of her tense ass as she rode the man, then moving onto her perfect jiggling breasts that bounced wildly and finally onto the man's face, which was a mask of pleasure. But Mei Lin still had one last humiliation in mind. Using all her remaining willpower, she descended from the enormous penis of the man and off the bed.

The man sat up, still unable to believe what he had just experienced. It was incredible! Sex with her was completely different than with Elena. She was wilder than she was, and her vagina was so hot! But the most beautiful feeling he felt was when Mei Lin wrapped her breast around his cock. The girl's flesh was so soft, and she was so good at using her tits that he had to resist not cumming right away. He looked at Elena's mortified face, but what he was doing with Mei Lin felt so beautiful. Finally, he could not longer contain it and his penis erupted on the girl's tits.

"Did she ever get you to come this fast?" Mei Lin asked finally, turning her head to Elena as she held the man's big penis in her hands.