Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took longer to cum for a third time, and though still enjoyable, it was even more a relief when Serena's tongue slowed. Nancy rode the wave of a more relaxing final orgasm, feeling her muscles untense toward the end, her grip loosen, and her body slump.

Little tingles still danced through Nancy, but soon Serena gave her pussy one last kiss, pulled her fingers free, and crawled back up to her. They shared Nancy's flavour this time, passing it back and forth on tender lips and caresses of their tongues. Serena's face was soaked with it at first, and it only slowly faded away.

Nancy curled up snugly in Serena's warm, loving embrace. They lay together on their sides for a time, occasionally kissing, Serena sneaking a few fondles in, but mostly just holding each other.

"I won't be able to move 'til tomorrow," Nancy mumbled.

"Hm? I'd like to think I could make you cum so hard your legs stop working, but I don't really think I did."

"They feel all weak and shaky."

"Mmm, well that I believe." Serena kissed Nancy's forehead. "Didn't hurt that you were all crazy horny."

"You were too. You've never licked me like that."

"Maybe you weren't ready for it before."

"No, you just weren't quite as into it before. Not until now." Nancy snuggled her face into Serena's cleavage, muffling her words. "You weren't jealous after all, were you?"

"Of course not. But maybe... maybe there was a little bit of reminding you what I can do to you."

"Be hard to forget that," Nancy agreed.

"Problem is, I'll have to work even harder next time I want to blow your mind."

Nancy giggled softly. "You'll find a way."

"Glad you believe in me."

Nancy smiled and stayed quiet for a long moment, just feeling her sister's heartbeat against her head. "Serena?"

"Yes?"

"Sometime, not now, but sometime... would you teach me to eat pussy like you do?"

"My darling baby sister, I absolutely insist on it."

"Oh good."

Serena kissed her forehead again and stroked her hair so very tenderly. "I love you, Nance."

Nancy smiled wider and felt her heart protest at trying to contain all the feelings it had to manage. "Love you too. So much."