Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it? You'd tie me up and lick my pussy?"

Serena's eyes glinted wickedly. "First of all, I didn't stick with your pussy the whole time. Secondly, I left you tied up a long, long time. If I got bored, I could go do something else, and you'd still be here later when I wanted more."

Nancy's eyes went wide as she contemplated the first part of what Serena said, then narrowed again slightly at the second. "You wouldn't actually lick my butt."

"I wouldn't?"

"People don't do that. That's just in porn and stuff."

Serena laughed aloud. "Oh, Nance. There's that innocence again."

"But... but... they don't, right? It's dirty."

"That's part of the fun. One of these days I'm gonna have to show you."

Nancy felt her cheeks getting warm. She didn't fully believe Serena, but she recognized she'd gotten herself into unknown territory. Her confidence in her newfound sexual knowledge was quite diminished all of a sudden.

"S'not like you'd leave me tied up all day or anything, thought," she mumbled, less certainly than before.

"Oh wouldn't I?"

"You'd have to let me out to, like, eat and drink and pee and stuff."

"I wouldn't let you dehydrate on me or anything," Serena said. "But no, I wouldn't have to let you out. Not until I was done."

"You would too! Or I'd pee myself."

Nancy thought at first that it was a point Serena would have to concede, but she only grinned back.

"Serena, you wouldn't..."

"Don't test me, unless you really wanna find out."

"Serena!"

"What?"

"That's... it's..."

"Too much for you?" Serena smiled sweetly. "You're going awfully red there all of a sudden for someone who thinks she's seen it all."

"Din't say that," Nancy mumbled, averting her eyes.

"If it helps any, I wouldn't really do that to you."

"Uh huh."

"But I am going to stuff this dildo deep in your mouth."

Nancy cautiously peeked up at Serena. Sucking on sex toys was much more comfortable to her than these other strange fantasies of her sister's. She may not know what was going on in Serena's head as well as she thought she did, but that didn't make her any less interested in the stuff she already knew she liked.

Nancy obediently opened her mouth wide, expecting Serena to guide the dildo in. It didn't go quite like that, though.

First, Serena grabbed a firm handful of Nancy's shirt that was bunched up over her tits, and hauled her into a sitting position. Nancy was thrown off balance both physically and mentally, but still reciprocated when Serena kissed her deeply.

The kiss lingered to the point where Nancy was already breathless before Serena pulled away, then pushed the dildo to her mouth. Nancy let it in, opening wide. It forced her jaw to stay open more than she was used to, since it was bigger around than her own toy. It became even more of a problem as it reached her throat.

In spite of her training, and her very best effort, Nancy gagged and her throat refused to meekly accept the larger invader. She tried again, persistently, but still only choked and drooled a bit.

"Lean your head back some," Serena suggested gently. "Open your throat up a little more."

Nancy obliged, adopting a back-tilted head position like when she'd first tried deep throating, even though it meant looking up at the ceiling rather than at Serena. It seemed to help, as almost immediately Serena was able to push the dildo deeper into her mouth, beginning to stretch and fill her throat.

Nancy's eyes watered, and she gagged a couple more times, but even with such a bigger dildo than she was used to, her training turned out to be quite helpful. The toy slipped inexorably further inside her already overfilled throat. Deeper and deeper. Like it just wasn't going to stop.

Except it had to sooner or later. Nancy needed to breathe, and there was no way in hell she could manage it around the monster blocking her airway. She made an urgent, questioning sound, muffled by the dildo. Her hand reached out to Serena's arm, ready to pull her away if she kept going any longer.

But Serena was already retracting. The dildo slid out much faster than it had gone in. Nancy coughed, then took some deep, heavy breaths. She swiped at her chin, wiping away some drool that had leaked past her lips.

"That thing's big," Nancy gasped.

Serena started sliding her panties down, but paused halfway. "Too big?"

"Well... no..."

"Oh good."

Serena kicked her panties off, then rather to Nancy's fascination, began pressing the spit-lubed end of the dildo to her pussy.

"Wow," Nancy said faintly.

In all likelihood, Nancy was pretty sure she could never take something that size the way Serena was so casually managing. But then, not so long ago she never could have swallowed it either. A sudden, small panic gripped Nancy as she wondered if Serena was going to expect her to try taking it vaginally. There was no way. She knew better. Right?

The throbbing in Nancy's pussy was worrisome. She was just horny, was all. But it was like her body was willing to betray her as easy as that. It was willing to try something stupid because she was all worked up, and smitten with her big sis, and probably a little too eager to please, if it came right down to it.

Serena got the dildo over a third of the way inside her. Nearly halfway. She held it there with one hand as she gestured with the other.

"Turn around some."

Nancy frowned. "Turn around?"

"Just... so your head's toward the edge."

"What?"

Serena rolled her eyes and gestured again. Nancy squirmed herself around, on her back, tits uncovered, face getting closer to the free end of Serena's dildo.

It became belatedly obvious what Serena intended once Nancy had settled herself. She felt a small surge of relief that it was only going to be her mouth after all, though that feeling was almost lost in the renewed excitement for trying something new.

And whatever else this was going to be, it certainly would be a new experience.

Serena stepped directly in front of Nancy and softly guided her dildo across Nancy's lips, back and forth. Nancy tried to open up and let it in, but Serena was only just teasing at first.

"This is going down your throat," Serena said.

"Yeah, I know."

"Ready?"

Nancy opened her mouth as wide as she could, then just waited. Serena teased a little longer, dragging the toy across Nancy's lips, then slowly pushed it into her mouth.

It was a whole different angle from what Nancy was used to. It actually seemed to work really nicely, if she let her head lean back off the edge of the bed. It was practically a straight shot down her throat from there.

Different, too, was the way Serena's thighs approached on either side of her face. The way the dildo connected from Nancy's mouth to her sister's pussy. It was not dissimilar to sucking a cock, in some ways, though presumably not at all the same in other ways.

"That's a good girl," Serena cooed softly.

Serena thrust back and forth a little, pulling out just enough that Nancy could breathe. She got deeper and deeper every time she pushed back in, filling more of Nancy's throat.

At times, Serena let go of the dildo entirely, letting the momentum of her thrusting carry itself along momentarily while she held Nancy's head or cupped her tits. Usually, though, she held at least a loose grip on the toy to keep it from going astray.

Nancy's clit burned with need as she was face fucked by her big sis. Sloppy noises were coming from her mouth pretty well constantly, excess spit was going everywhere, and all she could really see was Serena's butt as she pumped it back and forth.

Arguably, her position could be considered somewhat degrading. Like she was just being used as a toy. A plaything. But whatever it was, it turning her on like crazy.

Nancy was soaking wet. She needed to rub herself. She had to. She was going to burst.

Serena thrust especially hard into Nancy's mouth, pressing her pussy right up to her lips, bringing them together and totally burying the dildo between them. Nancy's pussy throbbed and gushed. Drool ran down her cheeks, over her upside down face.

With trembling, undextrous fingers, Nancy fumbled and worked at her jeans, managing to undo them. She squirmed and wiggled to try and get them out of the way, even while Serena kept throat fucking her so deep.

"Need some help?" Serena asked, as though it wasn't painfully obvious what Nancy was trying to do.

"Mmhm!"

"Sorry, what? I couldn't understand you with your mouth full."

Nancy would have glared at Serena, except of course that all she could glare at was her butt. It was fine, though. Serena knew what she wanted.

Once again, Nancy's mouth and throat were filled all the way up as Serena pushed forward and leaned over her. Serena's pussy was in Nancy's face, mashed right up against her. Not that Nancy could do that much with it without her tongue or lips free.

Except of course that her hands were currently unoccupied. Nancy sneaked a hand between Serena's legs while she was busy leaning over and pushing Nancy's pants down. Nancy couldn't actually see anything, and so fumbled around more than anything else as she tried to find her sister's clit.

"Ooh, whatcha doin' down there?" Serena asked, voice full of pleasant surprise.

"Unnhhh gnnnhhuuhh nhhaaa."

"Ah, yes. Of course."

Serena got Nancy's jeans down to about her knees, followed by her drenched panties. From there, Nancy was able to kick them off without too much trouble.

Serena backed off for a moment, letting Nancy get a few deep breaths in, then resumed face fucking her. Her strokes weren't quite as controlled or smooth as before, since she was now more focused on reaching over and fingering Nancy's wet little snatch.

Nancy moaned around the dildo, which resulted in some minor gagging as it just kept thrusting in and out. Serena's attention to her pussy and clit were just what she needed. It gave Nancy a release valve of sorts for her unbearable horniness.

"Goddamn you're soaked," Serena said. "Such a horny little thing, aren't you?"

"Mmmhmm."

"You gonna cum for me?"

"Mmhm!"

Serena jammed a pair of fingers even deeper into Nancy's pussy, while rubbing small, fast circles over her clit. Electric thrills surged through Nancy's body, emanating from her clit and traveling up her spine or through her tummy, and connecting to her overstuffed, well fucked throat.

Nancy was helpless beneath her sister. More so than usual, even. She couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't do much of anything, really, other than try to remember to breathe when given the chance. She kept trying to go for Serena's clit some more, but it was impossible to keep track of it for long the way Serena kept moving and distracting her. She eventually just gave up on it.

Nancy wanted to cum so very badly. Both for her, because she needed it, and for Serena, who was working her closer and closer, and clearly wasn't going to stop before then.

"Cum for me," Serena half-sang, in a soft, melodic voice. "Cum for me, Nance. You're so close. I know you are."

Even though Nancy hadn't been looking at anything at all with any focus, her eyes rolled back and cut off her view even further. Her toes curled and clenched. Her fingers grabbed at whatever was closest, one hand grasping the sheet beneath her, and the other struggling and failing to find purchase on Serena's thigh.

"Cum for me," Serena repeated, her tone firmer, but still musical. "Now, Nance. Cum for me now."

And Nancy did. Not the very instant she was urged, but shortly enough afterward that it basically counted.

Nancy went on a euphoric, full-body ride. The jolts of pleasure coursing through her were cranked up to eleven, her awareness of her surroundings dialed down to near-zero, and her concentration on breathing fell off rather sharply.

Luckily, Serena pulled the dildo entirely out of Nancy's mouth, even while continuing to rub her clit all through her amazing, ridiculous orgasm. Nancy gasped and panted, still clutching for something to hold on to and centre herself, but the rush of oxygen helped her settle just a little.

As Nancy finally came down from her high, she rolled over on her side and curled up. She breathed heavily for a while, slowly coming back to near-normal. Her thighs were a slick mess rubbing on each other. Her face was almost as bad. She was barely clothed, either. But she was in such a relaxed, contented state that she didn't make any attempt at all at straightening herself out. Just lay there recovering.

Serena lay down behind Nancy, having ditched her dildo. She didn't snuggle up tight, but close enough that Nancy could feel her. She ran light fingers up and down Nancy's bare skin, from hips to shoulder, sometimes up over her neck, flitting past her ear, and through her tousled hair.

"You ok?"

Nancy nodded weakly. "So good," she whispered. "Oh my god, though."

Serena kissed Nancy's shoulder. She let her teeth press against Nancy's skin, but without really biting at all. "Believe me now?"

"About what?"

"That there are still lots of things I could do that you wouldn't expect. Or that you wouldn't be ready for."

"Yeah, I guess I can believe that."

"Good."

"But maybe... you could do more of them. Sometime. And I'll learn about more stuff."

Serena laughed softly. "Yeah, Nance, I definitely could." She reached around and teased Nancy's tits. "And we should get you a chance to suck Drew off. You should try it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. For sure."

"Thanks."

"Mmhm." Serena pulled on Nancy's shoulder until she rolled on her back. Serena climbed half on top of her and started licking at the spitty mess on her face. "I better clean you up some."

"With your tongue?"

"Yes."

"On my face?"

"And other places."

Nancy bit her lip. "Are you gonna lick my pussy?"

Serena grinned wickedly. "Probably."

"You have to be gentle. That was intense. I'm not recovered."

"I'm sure you'll manage."

Nancy giggled as Serena's tongue flicked over the tip of her nose. Serena licked her face a bit more, then soon enough was trailing downward, toward her pussy and the mess it had made.

Serena was probably right. Nancy was sure she'd manage somehow.

****

Nancy waited a couple days until it felt like the right time to approach Drew. It wasn't out of shyness or awkwardness. Nothing like that. It genuinely just hadn't felt like there was a good moment.

Being with Serena had changed her. All for the better, so far as she could tell. Things that should have freaked her out no longer did. She didn't have the confidence or experience that Serena did by any means, but she had come a long way from her far more sheltered existence not long ago.

Nancy walked past Drew in the laundry room one day, stopped, then took a few steps back and leaned against the doorway, narrowing her eyes in contemplation. He didn't notice her at first, too occupied with grabbing his clothes out of the dryer.

The house was quiet, generally speaking. Their parents were out. Serena was... somewhere. Nancy expected her back basically anytime, but didn't have much of a guess as to when. There wasn't much of being interrupted. Not right away, certainly.

Plus, Nancy was horny. Not crazy horny. Not like Serena got her. Not even close. But just a nice, low level arousal that put her in the mood to do something about it. Something like suck her brother off. Just to try it. Just to see.

As Drew remained oblivious to her presence, Nancy took a long moment in further consideration. Drew wasn't necessarily an easy sell on the whole blowjob thing. Which was fair. If he'd come to her and asked to lick her pussy, she would have been weirded out, perturbed, disconcerted, and various other such things. Gender stereotypes notwithstanding, it wasn't unreasonable for him to say no.

But she really wanted a yes. Even just once. She wanted to experiment. To try a real dick.

Maybe she was using him. That was an odd thought. Trying to use her brother. But he'd enjoy it if he'd just go for it. Probably. Despite her lack of actually, proper experience, Serena's training made Nancy pretty damn confident she could do a good job.

Drew finally turned around, laundry basket full of haphazardly piled clothes in his hands, and stopped short at finding Nancy watching him.

"Uh, hi."

"Hey," Nancy said.

"What ya doin'?"

"Thinking."

"Why?"

"Every now and then I like to think."

"No, yeah, but I mean, why there? Like you're... staring at me or something."

"Was thinking about you."

Drew's shoulders slumped. "Oh. Great." He stepped forward. "Can I get this to my room at least?"

Nancy stepped aside, then dogged along behind him. "Don't sound so excited."

"Is this about what I think it's about?"

"Almost certainly."

"Then I'm not excited."

"Harsh."

"You're my sister, Nance. You know that as well as I do."

"I mean, sure, yeah. But that's not really as convincing an argument as you seem to think it is."

"It'd be enough for most people."

"Probably it would be."

Drew dumped his basket out on his bed. He picked up a shirt and started folding. Nancy stepped in beside him and helped him get things sorted out. They worked in silence for a moment, and Nancy pretended she couldn't feel his eyes on her, appraising and calculating.

"What exactly have you and Serena been getting up to?" he asked.

"You really wanna know?"

"... no. Not really."

"Are you suuurrre you don't want to know?"

Drew stopped and openly stared at Nancy, chewing on his lip.

Nancy stared right back. She let the moment linger before saying anything. "She's licked me out, you know."

Drew's cheeks went red. "What?"

"Lots of times, now. She likes it. I do too. But she really must, 'cause she hasn't even asked me to do her."

"Oh my god, Nance."

"It wouldn't be any worse than that. You know it wouldn't. And it's not like you're not interested."

"I... I don't wanna do something like that to you. Wouldn't be right."

"That's fine, then. It's me doing something to you anyway."

"That's not how it works."

"Sure it is. I want something from you. And I'll be doing all the work. How is it anything other than me using you for my own purposes?"

"Because... I'd enjoy it?"

"Hopefully, yes."

"But, like, in a bad way, though."

Nancy rolled her eyes. "That doesn't even make sense." She reached over and gently took a shirt away from Drew, since he was only fidgeting with it anyway. She folded it neatly and set it on the small pile they'd managed so far. "Drew, I'm gonna try a blowjob. If it's not with you, it's gonna be with some other guy. And I personally don't know any that I'd really want to do it with. You gonna make me go through that?"

"You don't actually have to."

"No, that's true. The things Serena knows how to do to me, it's not like I'm lacking in fun sexy times. But... it's something I really want to try. And Serena agrees, even if she's gone a bit adorably jealous on me over it."

"Adorably jealous?"

"Only a bit."

"What does that even mean, though?"

"Well, like, she wants me all to herself, right? And it's kind of adorable."

"Oh sure."

"I get it though. I'd be a bit perturbed if she was after someone else too."

"This is a lot to take in. You know that, right?"

"I s'pose."

"You're talking like you're... together."

Nancy allowed herself a small but goofy smile. Couldn't help it, really. "We kind of are, I think," she said softly. "It's nice."

"So maybe-"

"You're right."

"I am?"

"Yes. I shouldn't be sneaking around to do this. Even if she knows. Serena should be here."

"Um, wait, I don't-"

"I'll be back later."

"I don't think that makes it better!" Drew called after her.

Nancy ignored him.

This was a much better plan. Get all three of them together. Drew was on the verge of caving anyway. He was interested. So interested. But reluctant for, admittedly, very good reasons. Serena would help with that. She could probably convince him better than Nancy could manage.