Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, the deep throat thing is a whole other lesson. I wouldn't expect you just to be able to do it." Serena winked. "But that's something specific we can work on. Mostly I just want you to get comfortable with the basics."

Nancy looked at the banana. "It's getting kind of mushy."

"It'll do that. When it starts falling apart, I guess the lesson's over."

Serena watched expectantly. Nancy knew she couldn't follow up on her sister's skill, but she also had some ideas of how to proceed now.

Taking a deep breath, Nancy went back to it. She darted a few teasing kisses here and there, then some long, lingering licks. She delayed as much as she dared under Serena's watchful eye before sucking on the banana properly.

Nancy continued to stall by taking only a little more into her mouth at a time, slowly bobbing back for each bit of progress she made. Still, before she knew it she was bumping the back of her throat.

"Hold it there," Serena whispered. "Look at me."

Nancy blushed and looked up at Serena while holding her mouth stuffed full.

"Eye contact is such a useful tool," Serena said. She reached over and gently brushed back some of Nancy's hair.

The brief touch did funny things to Nancy. It was so deliberate and electric. It felt far more intimate than it really was. Nancy wasn't sure if it was because she was starting to buy into the banana shoved almost down her throat, or if it was something Serena was purposefully projecting. Another lesson of some sort.

There was so much to learn. It was a small shock for Nancy to realize that she wanted to know more, to discover how Serena could so casually do some of these things. She also kind of wanted to bury her head under her covers and wait until Serena left, but so long as she was being sat on, she supposed that option was right out.

Nancy played with the banana some more, with ever growing urges to impress Serena somehow. The poor fruit was pretty much done though, on the verge of falling apart.

"I need a new one," Nancy said with a faint pout.

Serena giggled. "You're getting into though, huh?"

"I... maybe?"

"You are. You're all disappointed you gotta stop now. That's progress."

"Is it?"

"Sure is." Serena guided Nancy's banana hand up higher, then leaned in and delicately bit off the tip. "Don't do this when it's an actual boy."

Nancy giggled in turn, releasing some nervous tension, though not all of it by any means. "Guess they wouldn't like that, would they?"

"Not so much."

Serena swallowed the small piece, then took another careful bit. This time she held it between her teeth and leaned toward Nancy.

Nancy's eyebrows shot up and she tried to pull back. There was nowhere to go, though, and Serena just kept getting closer. Nancy's mouth was so dry as she parted her lips and accepted the small morsel with her teeth. Their lips brushed soft as the breeze before Serena was pulling away again.

"All about the teasing," Serena murmured, gazing at Nancy with heavy lids and an impish grin. "You can get away with limited technique if you get the teasing down."

Nancy swallowed the banana, then swallowed again to try and get some moisture back into her mouth. Her tummy was fluttery and squirmy like never before.

"You shouldn't tease me like that."

Serena tilted her head. "No?"

"It's... it's weird."

"Oh is it?"

Serena took another bite. Nancy knew what was coming and could have stopped it. It would have been so easy. As simple as moving her hand before Serena could take the bite. And yet, all she did was watch.

Serena came in slow. Nancy met her halfway, lips parting on their own. Again there was the very softest of meetings between their mouths before Serena pulled away. Maybe not even enough to register as physical contact.

Before she sat back, Serena darted in and kissed the tip of Nancy's nose, grinning in self-satisfaction as she leaned back again.

"It's all in the teasing. I'm telling you."

Nancy flushed warmer, hardly daring to swallow the small piece of banana between her teeth, her tummy was so damn turbulent. How did Serena do that to her? What kind of mystical power was it anyway?

"You ok, Nance? You're looking a bit terrified."

Nancy swallowed hard, clearing her mouth. "I'm ok," she said.

"Are you?"

"Yes?"

Serena stared appraisingly at Nancy. She gently took the banana away, folded the skin back up, and set it aside. "Maybe that was a bit much all at once."

"It's fine."

"You look like you'd bolt on me if I wasn't sitting on you."

"Well..."

Serena shifted around until she was sitting almost parallel to Nancy. She wrapped an arm around her and hugged her close. Once Nancy relaxed into it, Serena stroked her hair some.

It kind of calmed Nancy, but she was still a mess of inner confusion and turmoil. If anything, her tummy was fluttering even faster at the more intense physical contact. Which didn't make any sense, really. The almost-kisses sure, those were new and weird. Just sitting together? She should have been used to that.

"You can practice on your own if you want," Serena whispered. "Lemme know when you want something more."

"Are you... still gonna get me a real toy?"

"Do you want one?"

Nancy bit her lip. "I don't know."

"Do you really not know, or is that a yes that you're too embarrassed to vocalize?"

"... maybe?"

Serena twirled some of Nancy's hair around her finger. "I'll find something fun for you."

Nancy flushed. "Ok," she said in small voice.

****

Nancy continued sneaking bananas away to her room for the next few days, getting some private practicing in. Somehow, even though it was far less embarrassing on her own, it also lost a lot of the thrill not having Serena there.

A couple times, Nancy almost went to Serena to see if she'd watch, but always chickened out. It'd just be weird to ask.

Every now and then Serena would take more opportunities to tease Nancy. Usually just quick little things, either in private or in front of other family members, but sometimes something more involved.

One evening in particular, Serena came into the rec room where Nancy was curled up watching a movie. Drew, their brother, was taking advantage of his gaming setup off to the side to play a game with his headphones on. Having two tvs running solved most of the old problems they'd used to run into fighting over whose turn it was. It wasn't so much an issue these days anyway, as they'd grown up some since then, and their elder two sibs had since moved out.

It was some combination of Nancy, Serena, and Drew sharing the room these days, which would have been mostly fine even if they hadn't matured since their younger years. This evening, Serena had brought a banana with her, which only made Nancy roll her eyes. There was only so much maturity age could bring, it seemed.

Serena ignored Nancy's exasperation as she settled on the couch with her and started peeling her banana. It had become a bit of an overly obvious way for Serena to pick on her. And yet, she kept doing it. Nancy didn't know whether to keep giving her credit for being a helpful big sis, or to feel very annoyed that she just kept... eating bananas. Which when put that way, felt rather petty. Still, Serena knew what she was doing. She deserved at least a tiny bit of ire directed her way.

Maybe the worst part of it was that Nancy already knew she was going to be interested. Even if Serena was being a bit of a shit about it, she had the skills. She could get Nancy all fluttery and squirmy anytime she wanted. The question remained, did she know that's what she was doing? She couldn't, right? Surely she wouldn't keep doing it if she knew she was making her little sister all wet and confused.

But she definitely was doing it. Whatever her intent, Serena was fully committing to sucking off another banana. She went at it apparently oblivious to any audience, but she knew Nancy was watching. She had to.

"What the hell is it with you two and bananas lately anyway?" Drew asked.

Nancy jumped and tried not to react. She'd halfway forgotten all about Drew being there too.

"Whatcha mean?" Serena asked calmly.

"You know what I mean," Drew said. He'd paused his game and pulled his headphones back from his ears. "Every time I see either of you, you're eating one. Or about to be. And you," Drew said, stabbing a finger at Serena, "man, I don't even know what you're doing. It's like you're tryin' to..."

"To what?" Serena asked sweetly.

"It's weird."

"Is it?"

"Yes. You haven't even taken a bite yet."

"So sorry."

Serena took a small, lingering bite from the tip of the fruit while making full eye contact with Drew.

Drew shook his head. "Such a weirdo."

"You love it."

"I really don't."

Serena winked and licked her banana before taking an even slower bite, using her lips far more than necessary.

Nancy was stuck in the middle, eyes darting between her brother and sister, hardly daring to move. Like somehow she'd escape notice if she just stayed still enough. She wasn't even sure why she felt like she had to hide. The exchange had nothing to do with her. Except... it kind of did. Sort of. Even if it was mostly in her head.

Drew rolled his eyes, replaced his headphones, and went back to his game. Serena smiled like she'd attained victory and finished the rest of her banana in a more normal fashion.

After eyeing Drew and ensuring he wasn't paying attention, Nancy scooted closer to Serena.

"You shouldn't do stuff like that," Nancy hissed.

"Like what?"

"You know what."

"But it's so much fun."

"Someone's gonna figure it out. Drew already almost knows."

"He doesn't know anything. And if he does, he'll just assume it's all me. You're too much an innocent to ever be, like, sucking off bananas. Or whatever."

Nancy flushed. "Am not."

"Well, no. But you seem like it."

"Ugh."

"But hey, we're working on that, right? I can turn you into a seductive little succubus if that's what you wanna be."

"A what?"

"You know, one of those demon lady things that sexes up dudes and drains their life energy."

"That's not a real thing."

"Sure it is. You think I just made it up?"

"... maybe."

"Well I didn't."

Nancy shook her head. "You still shouldn't make it so obvious. And... and it's not nice teasing me about it all the time either."

"It's only 'cause I love you."

"Sure it is."

"And 'cause I like making you squirm like that."

"Mean."

"And 'cause you kinda like it."

"Don't!"

"I've done the banana thing with boys, Nance. They look at me kinda basically the same way you do." Serena booped Nancy's nose. "'Cept you blush more."

"Shut up!"

"Well you do."

"You're the worst."

"Aw, am I?" Serena pouted. "I thought I was such a good sister."

"You're mean."

"I tease. That's all." Serena shrugged. "'Sides, I got something for you."

Nancy hesitated. "What sort of something?"

"Wanna find out?"

"Are you just gonna embarrass me more?"

"Maybe a li'l." Serena stood and nodded toward the hall. "C'mon."

Serena didn't wait for Nancy. She just started walking.

Nancy considered her options for a moment, but she really wanted to know what she was getting. She hopped up and hurried after her sister.

"So what is it?"

"I told you. You have to come see."

"You can't just tell me?"

"Nope."

"Mean."

"Wait to see before you throw that word around any more."

Serena didn't drag the reveal out. Before Nancy could even peruse the room and try to figure out what the surprise was, Serena was flourishing a dildo in her face.

"Oh. Oh wow."

"Nice, huh? Not too big for you, but still should be pretty fun. Suction cup base in case you wanna stick it somewhere. Body safe too, in case you wanna... 'stick it somewhere.'"

Nancy felt her face warming. "You're already tryin' to embarrass me again."

"Not so, baby girl. I'm very serious. I got you a good one."

"But you're all... like..."

Serena led Nancy to the bed so they could sit. "Look, I'm sorry I kept teasing you with those bananas."

"You're not sorry."

"I am. Kinda. I mean, it wasn't to embarrass you."

"Yes it was."

"No it wasn't. It was more, like, 'cause I really liked that reaction I got from you. I know how to get reactions from boys if I want, but girls are a whole other thing. And especially with you... you're my baby sister, Nance. Getting that sort of reaction is some kind of a thrill that I still don't really understand."

Nancy's mouth went dry and her tummy fluttered. "It is?"

"Yeah. It is." Serena nudged Nancy with her shoulder. "You didn't think I was actually just tormenting you, did you?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Aw, where's the love?" Serena kissed Nancy's cheek. "You know I looove you."

Nancy's heart pounded, and swallowing wasn't restoring enough moisture to her mouth. "You're confusing me now."

"Am not."

"You are!"

"Ok then." Serena held out the dildo. "You still want this though, right?"

Nancy hesitantly took the toy. "You're not gonna make fun of me about it?"

"If anything I'll just enjoy that you're having fun with it."

Nancy gave Serena a suspicious, sidelong glance. "All of a sudden I don't know what to make of a statement like that."

"Why so?"

"'Cause it almost sounds like you're gonna... think about me using it."

"Ideally I'd get to see it too."

"Serena!"

"What? I watched you suck off bananas. It's not that different."

"Yeah, but... you implied you wanted to see... something else."

"Did I? Or did you imply that all on your own?"

"I... you... stop messing with me!"

"Sorry."

Nancy looked at her brand new dildo. Inside, she was crazy nervous and excited about it, but she wasn't sure how much was the object itself, and how much was Serena sitting next to her.

"You really want to see?"

"Yeah! Of course! I mean, I'm kinda training you and all, so I gotta see how you manage. And, like, I kinda just wanna see, too."

"For real?"

"For realsies." Serena made an exaggerated heart crossing motion with her finger.

Nancy gripped her dildo with both hands to try and hide the nervous tremble that had developed in them. She stared at the toy that looked far more like a real cock than any of the bananas she'd been practicing on. Serena wanted to see her suck it. That was so crazy. So very, very insane. Nancy shifted her legs a bit, feeling the dampness already accumulating in her panties.

"Promise no making fun?"

"Of course."

Nancy nodded, tried to moisten her tongue some, then started in on her brand new dildo.

She started just the way she'd been taught, with teasing little licks and kisses. She flicked her eyes toward Serena every now and then, but didn't dare make proper eye contact. Her sister stayed quiet and interested, though Nancy strongly suspected she was waiting for something more.

Slowly, smoothly, and doing her best not to appear anxious or uncertain, Nancy parted her lips wide and took the dildo into her mouth. She started with just a little, swirling her tongue over it even though Serena couldn't see what she was doing, then took a bit more.

Nancy bobbed her head, taking her dildo deeper and deeper until she bumped the back of her throat. She worked the shaft some more, sucking on it and working up a bunch of extra spit to make up for her previously dry mouth.

"You're doing good," Serena whispered. "Can you take it deeper?"

Nancy hesitated and looked at Serena, who was watching intently. She pulled the dildo out, leaving a strand of saliva connecting them for a second.

"I don't know..."

"Come on," Serena urged. "You know how. I wanna see."

"You first?"

Nancy held out the dildo, offering it to Serena. Serena gently pushed it back.

"It's your new toy, Nance. You need to do the first deep throat. It's ceremonial."

"I don't think that's true."

"I'll do one after, if you want."

Nancy bit her lip, insides going all nervous and squirmy again. "Promise?"

"Enough with the promises! Yes, of course I will. Why would I say it otherwise?"

"I dunno. Jus' checkin'."

Taking a deep breath, Nancy pushed her dildo back into her mouth, all the way to the back. She tilted her head backward, straightening out her throat, and kept pushing.

If only because Serena was watching, Nancy was firmly determined to fill up her throat. The dildo was thicker than she was used to with bananas, but also made for this kind of thing, and much more resilient under pressure. She choked a bit on her first attempt, but then managed to stretch out her throat enough to fit the toy partway inside.

With a series of in and out movements, making sure to breath in between, Nancy worked the dildo deeper and deeper, until she had it balls deep in her mouth.

"That a girl," Serena said softly.

In her determination to succeed, Nancy had almost forgotten about her sister for a moment. A flush of pride went to her cheeks at the genuine statement of appreciation for her skills.

Serena reached over and held the bottom of the dildo in place with gentle pressure. "How long can you keep it there?"

Nancy's eyes went wide and she felt a momentary panic at not being able to breathe. But, too, she could still rip the dildo back out if she wanted. Serena wasn't forcing it down. Just... holding it. Helping keep Nancy's throat stuffed.

Shivers ran up Nancy's spine, her clit tingled, and her pussy flooded into her already damp panties. She let go of the dildo in her throat and let Serena hold it in place, surrendering to the thrill of pretending like Serena was in control. Which, in a sense, she actually was. Just because she wasn't physically dominating Nancy didn't mean she wasn't in charge.

A returning, deeper panic took hold as seconds passed with no way of getting air. Nancy clenched her hands, tried to fight it, then finally had to shove Serena's hand away and spit out the dildo, coughing and gagging and accidentally getting excess spit all over herself.

Before Nancy could fully recover and look up, Serena was on her. Nancy's eyes went wide and her whole body tensed as Serena's lips met hers firmly and adoringly. Almost as soon as Nancy relaxed into it, melting beneath her sister's embrace, it was over, and Serena was back sitting and watching Nancy, a big smile on her face.

"That was so good!" Serena said.

"Wha'?"

"Oh my god, you with your throat all filled and choking, and you're all just... just...

"You kissed me."

"I did."

"That... you... you can't."

"Yeah, sorry." Serena fidgeted with her hair and chewed her lip. "I probably shouldn't have, huh? It just... I dunno. It felt right. I won't do it again."

A sudden panic gripped Nancy, deeper than anything the dildo cutting off her airway had caused. "Well... wait now, though. I mean, like, if you wanted to again... or something... or... or..."

The anxiety only intensified as Nancy found herself unable to express what she wanted to. Partly she was still wrestling with what she actually wanted, because she couldn't let Serena kiss her like that. There was no way. But, too, how could she ever go on knowing she could have more of that and had refused it?

Serena solved the problem by putting a warm hand on Nancy's cheek and leaning in for another kiss. It wasn't as forceful or spontaneous this time, but was soft and loving, and lingered to the point where Nancy was breathless all over again.

"You're utterly fascinating sometimes," Serena murmured.

Nancy felt much the same back toward Serena, but didn't dare actually say it.

"Can I put it back in?" Serena asked.

Nancy's poor heart was pounding so fast. She nodded and opened her mouth as wide as it would go. She gripped her hands together to keep them from trembling so noticeably.

Just the way Serena's eyes met Nancy's made her feel like such a slutty little thing, and she couldn't quite decide if it was in a good or a bad way. She only knew she wanted more.