Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers

"I'm not sold on hetero relationships either," Serena agreed lightly. "They have their upsides, but not all they're cracked up to be." She kissed Nancy's neck, just above her shoulder. "But then, I never would have expected to fall for my baby sis, so what do I know?"

"Fall for me?"

"Mmhm."

Nancy's clit throbbed, and she didn't think it was all from Serena's teasing fingers circling closer. "So you wanna be with me?"

"I do."

"And I wanna be with you."

"For now."

Nancy reached back and pinched Serena, who tried to swat her away but her hands were both tangled up in Nancy's clothes.

"Either you think I can decide things for myself, or you don't. Cut it out with this patronizing bullshit!"

Serena grinned. "You know you're cute when you're angry and all covered in your own spit?"

Nancy rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"You're right, though. I have to pick a lane, don't I?"

"Ideally."

"Nance?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd you feel about me eating your pussy?"

Nancy felt like her heart was going to stop. It was a long, long fraction of a second before it reassuringly thudded in her chest again.

"You want to?" she squeaked.

"Been thinking about it. Kind of a lot. S'not like you're the only one who likes doing stuff with her mouth."

Nancy's mouth felt dry. Her fingers were digging painfully into her own legs, and she had to force them to relax. All this work getting used to sucking on things for Serena, getting used to it and not embarrassed or nervous anymore, and one little question had her flustered all to shit again.

Not that she hated the feeling.

"We could try it," Nancy managed to say, her voice only cracking slightly halfway through.

"Oh good."

"You have to let me go, though."

"Not yet. You haven't finished with that dildo yet."

"I haven't?"

"Get a little messier for me."

"I'm pretty messy already."

"I know. Messier, though." Serena kissed Nancy's ear. "Please?"

"Ok," Nancy said faintly.

She jammed her mouth back on the fake cock, despite being short of breath already. She sucked it hard and deep, ignoring her body's signals that she hadn't prepared for it. She gagged and choked and felt light headed from cutting off her air, and all the while Serena's lips and fingers caressed her all over, finding so many spots to tease and tickle her, and get her absolutely drenched.

Nancy deliberately let drool run from her mouth. It would have found its way out anyway, but she made that special effort to be even sloppier than usual. Serena wanted messy, so that's what she was going to get.

Serena undid the front of Nancy's jeans, giving her more room to work. Nancy was stuck in an odd position of wanting to keep thrusting her face forward, wanting to lean back into Serena, and wanting to lift her hips to help Serena's fingers slide further into forbidden territory. Her inability to do more than one of those at a time was exquisitely frustrating.

The sisters fed on each other's energy and arousal. Serena fingered and fondled Nancy more aggressively the harder Nancy throated herself, and Nancy in turn face fucked herself somehow more enthusiastically as she was rewarded for it.

Eventually, Serena gently pulled Nancy away from her dildo and held her head back until she stopped trying to lean forward again. Nancy collapsed back against her sister, gasping and sweaty, cheeks glistening, chin wet, and her shirt practically soaked through over her boobs.

"You're gonna pass out if you keep that up," Serena murmured as she stroked Nancy's hair. Her other hand kept up a softer touch in Nancy's panties.

"Wouldn't."

"Did you even remember to breathe?"

"Sometimes."

"Ah." Serena kissed Nancy's neck. "Well how about you take a little break anyway?"

"Awww."

"So we can do... that other thing."

Nancy bit her lip and felt a thrill run through her. "Ok," she said faintly.

Serena gave Nancy a hand up, which was needed since Nancy's legs had started going to sleep on her. Nancy leaned more heavily on her sister than strictly necessary, staying all cozy against her until Serena laid her gently down on the bed. Nancy started to scoot back and get more toward the middle, but Serena grabbed her legs and held her with her butt resting at the edge of the bed.

Once Nancy stopped squirming, Serena tugged her pants down, slowly pulling them off and leaving Nancy's soaked pussy covered only by her equally drenched panties. The thin, wet underwear clung to her and provided little to no modesty.

Serena knelt in front of Nancy, getting settled right up between her legs. She grinned up at Nancy, eyes bright and aroused.

Nancy couldn't believe she was going along with this. It was so crazy that Serena was leaning in toward her pussy, her soaking wet little pussy, about to do... things.

And despite that disbelief, Nancy wanted it so badly. She couldn't watch, but she couldn't bear to tear her eyes away either. She was so nervous for the moment of contact, and also excited like a kid on Christmas.

"What are you gonna do?" Nancy whispered.

Serena kissed Nancy's inner thigh, first on one leg, then the other. "What do you want me to do?"

"I dunno." Nancy's butt wiggled anxiously. "Stuff."

"Just stuff?"

"The... the stuff you said. The licking."

"You want me to lick you?"

"Sereeenaaaa."

"What?"

"You know."

"I do. But it's fun watching you squirm."

"Mean!"

"And I love your little pout."

"Shut uuuppp."

"You worried I'm not gonna lick you?"

"... maybe."

"You think I'd do that to you?"

"Not really."

Serena's voice got even huskier. "You think I'd pass up on the chance?"

"Probably not?"

"More like definitely not."

Serena nuzzled Nancy's panties, getting her face all up in them. She licked the wet material and opened her mouth wide to try and suck on them. Somehow she caught them between her teeth and pulled back, but didn't get very far without using her hands to help.

Nancy lifted her legs and helped Serena remove her ruined panties entirely. She was totally bottomless afterward, fully exposed to Serena whose head was already at pussy level.

Nancy didn't get much of a chance to get more nervous or excited, because Serena's restraint evaporated near-instantly. Before Nancy could even register what was happening, Serena dove forward and did an even more intimate version of her previous nuzzle.

The feeling was unlike anything else, more intense than over the panties nuzzling, or any teasing fingering. Her sister's face directly in her snatch, lips parting, tongue darting out, giving little licks, sucking at whatever she could get.

For not ever having had anyone eat her out before, Nancy was thrust into the deep end of oral attentions. Serena knew what she was doing, and her desire for Nancy's pussy was overwhelmingly clear.

"Oh my god," Nancy breathed.

"You taste so good," Serena mumbled in between close, fast licks.

"Do I?"

"Hell yeah, li'l sis."

Nancy had to close her eyes for a moment. It didn't stop the amazing sensory overload Serena was causing, but she just couldn't take it all in. There was no way.

Serena was doing things with her tongue Nancy hadn't realized were even possible. Things she still wasn't convinced were possible. But Serena was managing.

Granted, she had gone into this as horny as she'd ever been, and there was the factor of being eaten out by her big sister. There were those emotional and psychological factors. But then, too, so much of it was pure physical bliss.

Nancy wiggled uncontrollably as Serena's tongue danced along her slit, flicked her clit, and tried to bury itself deep inside her. Even Serena trying to grab her hips or thighs and hold her still only made Nancy squirmier. She couldn't help herself. Couldn't contain what she was feeling. Couldn't resist her sister's skilled cunnilinguing.

Serena ate hungrily, greedily, and with very little sense of decorum. She looked up at Nancy every now and then, but only briefly, and seemingly only to make sure Nancy was still watching. She couldn't possibly have needed confirmation that she was doing a good job. There was no question she knew she was blowing Nancy's mind.

Eventually, at some determination all her own, Serena focused her tongue and mouth more and more around Nancy's clit. She snuck a pair of fingers in, probing and gently entering Nancy's pussy, all while keeping a light, concentrated effort on her clit.

"Serenaaa," Nancy whined.

She didn't get a response. Not that she would have expected one. Only the same, constant, steadily escalating attention in some very naughty places.

Nancy came hard on her sister's tongue and fingers. A torrent of pleasure washed over her from one end to the other. She arched her back, dug her fingers into the bedding, and tried not to scream.

Her whole body was alive and tingling. Clenching and spasming. She tried once again to wriggle free of Serena, but her big sis still had a grip on her with one hand, as well as a pair of fingers ever deeper inside her.

Those licks on Nancy's clit just kept coming. Every one of them keeping her aloft a little longer, riding the high, not letting her properly finish.

Only by squeezing her thighs together on either side of Serena's head was Nancy finally able to push her back enough. Serena fought her about it at first, but gave in and let Nancy settle out some.

"I wasn't done, you know," Serena murmured, kissing Nancy's thigh as it was all she could reach.

"I was. That's too much."

"Is it?"

"Yes!"

"Looked like you were enjoying it."

"I was, but you just wouldn't stop."

"It's too much fun to wanna stop. You and your little pussy, tasting so good, getting all wiggly, going all crazy..." Serena kissed Nancy's thigh again, then slowly pried her legs apart one-handed as Nancy's resolve wavered. Serena still had her fingers inside Nancy's flooded pussy and gave them a gentle flex. "You don't know what it does to me making you feel good like that."

"So tell me."

Serena giggled. "I can't explain it, Nance. It's just something you'll have to try sometime."

"You mean... lick you?"

"Not necessarily. I mean, I'd enjoy it if you wanted to. But even sucking someone off is very similar, I've found. In certain respects." Serena leaned in and softly kissed Nancy's pussy. "Though nothing has ever been quite as good as eating you out just now."

Nancy blushed furiously. "That's not true."

"Certainly is. I've never loved anyone I've played with before. Thought I did once. But no. Not like you." Serena's eyes met Nancy's. "No one's ever been like you, Nance. I've never felt nearly that same thrill."

"Oh my god shut uuuppp."

"Stop talking? Well... I guess that lines up with what I wanted to do anyway."

"What did... oh."

Nancy closed her eyes as Serena latched right back onto her clit. Serena's fingers curled inside her in a fascinating and very pleasant way.

"I guess we could do that again," Nancy said.

"Mmhm."

"Just don't get so insistent this time."

"No promises."

****

Nancy was barely functional the next morning. She'd slept like the dead, but upon waking still didn't feel like she'd recovered from the multiple body-wracking orgasms Serena had tirelessly delivered. If she didn't have classes to get to, there'd have been no dragging her from her warm, comfy bed.

She sat alone at the breakfast table at first, chewing her cereal with blank eyes and an untasting mouth. Eating by reflex rather than any sense of desire for it.

Drew joined Nancy when she was about halfway through her bowl, but had to wave his hand in front of her face before she acknowledged him.

"You playing a zombie in a school play or something?"

Nancy blinked slowly. "What?"

"Nothin'. You're clearly not awake enough."

"That's true."

"Mmhm."

"Yesterday was exhausting."

"How so? You didn't do anything."

"Says you."

"You were locked in your room all evening."

"How would you know?"

"What, like, you snuck out or something?"

"Maybe. None of your business."

Drew shook his head. "You're so weird lately. You and Serena both."

Nancy smiled faintly. "I could see how you'd think so."

"This isn't about, like, that thing you said."

"What'd I say?"

"About... blowjobs."

"Oh. Yeah. Kinda, I guess."

"Was that for real?"

"Yeah."

"And last night?"

"We did some stuff."

"Like... what kind of stuff?"

Nancy set her spoon down. It was too much effort to eat and follow a conversation at the same time. She was going to fall asleep in class. She could feel it.

"You really wanna know?"

"I don't know. I kinda do 'cause you're worrying me a little. And I kinda don't 'cause it sounds like maybe it's stuff I don't want to know about my sisters." Drew shrugged. "But I kinda also do 'cause... it sounds maybe interesting?"

Nancy cocked her head. "Interesting?"

"Yeah. Maybe. I don't know."

"Interesting how?"

"I dunno. Just... you know."

"I really don't."

Drew was quiet and pretended to be busy around the kitchen long enough that Nancy thought he was going to drop the subject. She wasn't sure if she wanted to push it or not anyway.

"I feel like a weirdo about it," Drew said finally, sitting down across from Nancy. "But, like, it's not me doing anything."

"What?"

"It's you two. Doing stuff."

"Doing what?"

"I don't know! That's the worst part. You just told me Serena was... teaching you."

"About blowjobs. Sure."

"And, like, what does that even mean?"

"Well, it's when a girl... or doesn't have to be a girl, actually. It's when someone takes a penis in their-"

"Yeah, yeah. Not that. I know that. I mean I don't know what you two are doing."

"Oh."

"'Cause neither of you has a penis."

"Thanks for the update."

"So, like, you're not getting a boy or something, are you?"

"Nope. Although I want to try a real one sometime."

Drew relaxed fractionally, then tensed, then seemed unsure how to proceed. "So... just practicing on her toy or something then?"

"Not hers, no." Nancy frowned. "You've seen it too?"

"Her vibe? Yeah. Accidentally."

"Oh. That's not the one I saw."

"Ah. Ok. Makes sense, she'd have more than one. Didn't seem ideal for..." Drew trailed off and scratched the back of his neck. "This conversation is weird, isn't it?"

Nancy nodded. "Li'l bit."

"All I'm saying... I think... is you put this idea in my head, and it was one of those ones where I just couldn't help... filling in the blanks. In different ways. 'Cause I didn't know what was true."

"And you were 'interested.'"

Drew shrugged uncomfortably. "Well... like..."

"Drew?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm barely following this conversation. It's way too early for this."

"Sure, yeah. I didn't mean to get this deep into anything, really."

"I know. But as long as we're talking about it... how would you feel about being my practice boy? Hypothetically."

"... is that a serious question?"

"Serious enough, I guess."

Drew slowly rose from the table. "You're right, it's too early for this."

"Is that a no?"

"Waaayyy too early."

"Drew? Is that a no?"

Drew walked away, ignoring further attempts at being engaged.

Nancy sighed and got up too. She had to leave anyway.

"Was only hypothetical," she grumbled to herself. "Coulda just answered."

****

"What if I sucked Drew off?"

Serena slowly unlatched from Nancy's nipple and raised her head. She had Nancy's bra off and her top pulled up over her tits for easy access, but she forgot all about that for a moment as she considered Nancy's idle suggestion.

"Drew?"

"Yeah."

Another pause. "You mentioned him before. Is that what you want?"

Nancy shrugged. "Maybe?"

"Well if it's only maybe-"

"Ok, ok. I think I do want to. I mean, I definitely want to with somebody. And, like, yeah. Drew."

Serena sucked on her bottom lip in deep, intense thought. "I have to admit, I've considered it too."

"You have?"

"For you, I mean. I don't really want to. But, it kinda makes sense, right?"

Nancy felt a soft sense of relief. "I think it does. Except for I don't think he wants it."

"No? You asked already?" Serena tickled Nancy's side. "You're getting bolder."

"I don't know if it makes sense or not, but I think I just don't worry nearly as much about basically anything anymore. 'Cause I've got you."

"You always had me."

Nancy flicked her eyes down to where her boobs lay exposed directly underneath Serena's jaw. "Not like this."

"No, that's true. Not like this." Serena swirled a finger casually across the gentle slopes of Nancy's chest. "So Drew, huh?"

Nancy nodded.

"Just to try a for real blowjob, yeah?"

"You gonna get jealous on me now?"

"Maybe."

Despite her best efforts, Nancy couldn't help smiling broadly.

"Hey!" Serena said. "Don't be happy about that."

"But you're all jealous just 'cause of me. It's nice."

"I'm not even. It was only just maybe."

"You're all scared I'll suck Drew's cock and suddenly I'll fall for him instead."

"Ok, whoa, there's a lot to unpack here."

"There's not, really." Nancy tugged at Serena until she crawled a little further up, then kissed her firmly. "I'm only teasing," she breathed. "I'm yours. I'm not going anywhere."

"Damn right you're not."

Serena kissed Nancy even more fiercely, then abruptly sat up and hopped off the bed. Nancy started to sit up too, but Serena pushed her right back down.

"Stay," Serena said lightly, but in a tone that Nancy didn't have any intention of disobeying.

Nancy watched curiously as Serena swayed across the room. She only had panties on from the waist down, and they clung tightly to the curve of her ass. A casual swing of her hips was all it took to get Nancy drooling over her.

It was an interesting question whether Nancy would always have found her sister so tummy-wrenchingly hot if she'd only considered the idea, or whether the feelings she'd caught were what caused the sudden, explosive attraction. There really wasn't any way to know, now.

Serena opened up her underwear drawer and pulled out her large, double-ended dildo. The one that had started everything in the first place. She walked back to Nancy with the corners of her lips teasing their way into a smirk as Nancy's eyes got bigger with every step.

"Drew might have an actual penis," Serena said, "and believe me, I get the appeal. But there's still lots of things I can do that he can't."

"You know I only wanna try it," Nancy said in a small, nervously excited voice.

"I do know, in fact."

"But you're still gonna try and prove something?"

Serena paused. "You're getting entirely too cynical, Nance. I think I liked when you were a blushing innocent."

"You sure you don't prefer being able to lie me down and do whatever you want to me?"

Serena's eyelids fluttered and she bit her lip, all just at the idea Nancy had suggested. "You ought to be careful saying things like that," she said huskily. "I might just take you up on it."

"You trying to tell me you don't already?"

"Oh baby sis, you couldn't begin to guess some of the things I'd do."

Nancy's heart pounded. "Could so."

"You don't know. You only know what I've let myself try so far."

"Yeah, like, I get that there's other stuff you'd do, I guess. Like using that," Nancy said, nodding at the double-ended dildo. "And I haven't really done much other than mouth stuff, so that could be pretty new."

"Sure could."

"But, like, I've got some experience with this stuff now. I'm not gonna be the same naive girl as I was."

Serena sat down, idly rolling her dildo back and forth in her hands. "You know what I rubbed myself off to this morning?"

"How could I? Something about me, I guess?"

"I had a nice little fantasy," Serena confirmed. "About tying you up in bed. So you couldn't hardly move. And I had your ass stuck up in the air, so I could eat you as long as I wanted, and you couldn't do anything."

Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers