Amy - A dominant TS Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As well as displaying her physical assets she was also displaying a whole new confidence in herself. Last weeks episode had been like an exorcism removing the personal demons that had tormented her for over half a year. Despite David destroying her old life she had retained most of her old character, with her sense of humour, kindness and intelligence unaffected, but part of her had been shackled.

Her sexuality, passion and desire had all been locked away, hidden from the world and leaving her doubting her own worth as a potential partner for someone. She'd had some kind of emotional fail safe that triggered whenever there was a chance to be close with someone, to shut down any possibility of heartache or rejection before it happened. She was over that now. She couldn't believe she had allowed it to happen to her and whatever this world threw at her from now on she would never let anyone cage her emotionally again. Fuck Dave, fuck the world, she was back.

Amy looked over to Colin and caught him looking at the outline of her cock. He just couldn't seem to keep his eyes off it now he knew it was there. She stared back at him smirking as he continued to look on, not noticing that he'd been caught. As with the first time they met he was nowhere near as subtle as he thought he was.

Hmmm, Amy thought, is he getting hard? Oh he is! Oh this is just too good. I wonder if he's thinking about sucking it, taking me deep into that tight little virgin throat of his and draining my balls like a good little cock-slut. She bit her bottom lip. Fuck he's making me horny. I'm so glad I went shopping for some new tight outfits they're really paying off for me.

Hmmm... I need to make sure he knows what he's getting into though before I make a move on him as I don't want to ruin our friendship if it goes wrong. I need to subtly drop something into a conversation and see how he reacts. Then build it up slowly and see if he runs for the hills or if he looks turned on. I think he knows I'm a top and I'm sure he's at least a little bit submissive. I need to test him. Amy had an idea.

Colin looked down at the outline of Amy's cock before managing to drag his eyes away. But something pulled him back to it, something always pulled him back to it. What's wrong with me, why don't I have any self control around her? Colin Thought. Don't stare at it just look away. But it just kept drawing him back to it like a dangerous animal, like if a tiger was in the room it just demanded your full attention. This was her 'beast' and he couldn't shake the feeling it was stalking him. Oh shit it's growing. Is she getting hard? And why the fuck is my mouth watering? Fuck I'm staring again. Crap did I just lick my lips? Has she noticed.

Colin looked up and saw her looking straight at him and she was obviously highly amused. Uh-oh busted he thought. I must look like some kind of desperate pervert.

Ha busted thought Amy as they made eye contact. Her smile broadened as he stared back into her eyes like a rabbit caught in headlights. Now let's find out what I need to know.

"Hey Colin. You went out with Carol again last night but you didn't tell me all about it. I thought you'd be singing her praises. How's it going between you two?" She asked, moving closer and sitting down next to him.

"Err yeah it's fine, she's a nice girl. Early days but we're still getting to know each other."

"Just nice?" She added with fake concern. "That's your third date right, are you not quite feeling it yet?"

"Well it's early days like I said." He replied sensing a trap and becoming a little defensive. "You always need time to get to know each other, find that chemistry."

"Yeah sometimes you do... But sometimes you just know don't you." Amy probed smiling back. "She is what you are looking for though isn't she? She is your type?

"Err yeah I think so. Not sure I really have a type though."

Amy's eyes twinkled and her smile broadened. "I'm glad." She said sweetly, and she was glad. Glad he didn't say Carol was his type. Glad he had only said 'I think so'. "But everyone has a type Colin. What do you usually look for in a woman?"

"Errr you know. The usual. Strong, smart, funny, easy to get along with." Shit he thought, why did I start with strong?

"Oh... So you like a nice strong woman, one who knows what she wants. A woman who is able to take control. Who can be the dominant one when she wants to be. That's a nice quality to see in a guy. Very modern and progressive. And a lot of fun in the bedroom." She said with a cheeky wink. "I like that in a man."

"You do?" He croaked out feeling completely out of his depth. It felt like this had turned into an interrogation and like she'd been trained by the CIA or FBI.

"Oh yes I most certainly do. And see you do have a type after all. Everyone has a type. I know I do."

"Yeah?" He said. "What's your type?" And instantly regretted asking that.

Gotcha, thought Amy and her smile deepened into a wolfish grin. "I like straight guys. Straight guys who can appreciate a strong dominant woman with a Big. Hard. Dominant. Cock." She leant in towards his face as she said those last four words, her hazel eyes twinkling in the light. "My ideal man would play the role of the loyal caring boyfriend to the traditional sweet, kind and loving girlfriend whilst we're out in public. But when we are in private... When I get my cute little bitch back behind closed doors." She whispered into his ear, her warm breath making him shiver and her honey sweet voice lilting like an angel in stark contrast to the vulgarity of her words.

"He'll get on his knees before me and worship my huge hard cock, suck on my large balls and take me deep in his throat. He'll bend over and beg for me to take his ass, for me to be balls deep in his slutty little hole. He'll be my submissive little whore in the bedroom doing every dirty little depraved sex act I can think of... And he'll fucking love me for it."

She pulled back as he tried to control his breathing and she shrugged. "And just like you Colin I also want my partner to be smart, kind, loving, funny and cuddly." She said with a slight girlish giggle before looking down. "Oh. I guess she is your type after all you're as hard as a rock."

"What? Who's my type?"

"Well Carol silly. You've just been telling me about what you see in her and you're hard enough to punch through a wall. She's a lucky girl. Gotta say I'm a little bit jealous." Amy put her hand on his shoulder and got up, walking past him whilst letting her fingers slowly slide down his arm before slipping free. Colin also stood, rising to his feet to watched open mouthed as she walked away, slowly swaying her hips.

"Oh and Colin." Amy said suddenly spinning back towards him and smiling as she caught him checking out her full round bum. "I've booked us both into the GUM clinic tomorrow for a check up."

"What? The GUM Clinic?"

"Yes silly. To get you tested for STD's. As I'm taking you I might as well get a check up too while I'm there but it's you who really needs one."

"Why?"

"Well unless you're a virgin you should get one for Carol's sake in case you go all the way shouldn't you? I mean, I don't know about you, but when I take someone new for the first time I want to bareback them." She said while walking back to look right into his face. Her sparkling eyes seeming to penetrate deep into his soul. She bit her lip and gave him a sexy look before continuing.

"Because it's so much hotter isn't it? To take them raw. I love sinking my huge, fat, cock balls deep into their tight little virgin ass while they cry out my name and beg for more. I like to look into their eyes, just like I'm looking into your big beautiful eyes now Colin, so I can see when I finally break them. When they finally realise that from now I'm always going to be their dominant top and they're always going to be my slutty little bottom. So I can see the realisation in their face that before long I'm going to blow my load deep inside them."

Colin stepped back and Amy stepped forward to maintain the gap still talking. "That soon they are going to be bred." Another step back for him and another step forward for her. "That they're going to be permanently marked as my property when my seed floods their body." He went to step back again but found himself up against a wall and Amy closed the distance till their noses were almost touching. "And then... I'll shoot my hot, thick, sticky cream deep inside them. Filling them up. Making them my bitch. Can you picture it Colin? Can you imagine what that would feel like? With all that yummy cum sloshing around deep inside there? Dripping out of that well worked hole?"

"That's why we're going to the Gum clinic tomorrow Colin. To make sure you're ready for a good. Hard. Barebacking. So you can give yourself fully to your new woman. I'm only doing this in your own interests you know. I'm only thinking about you Colin. Only about you." Her eyes burned into his for a few moments that felt to Colin like an eternity.

She stepped back and looked down. "Oh look, you have a wet patch." She leaned forward again lightly resting her hand on his chest and he shuddered involuntarily as with an evil grin she said. "If you were my boyfriend... I'd make you lick that up."

"Well goodnight then." She said cheerfully, turning around and walking off towards her room.

Colin leaned back against the wall and realised he had been holding his breath. He exhaled it in a huge deep sigh. Well, he thought, I guess she's right, I do have a type after all.

******************************************************************************************************

Ring Ring. Ring Ring.

"Hi Karen it's me Colin." He let out a massive sigh. "I... I need to talk to someone. I don't know what to do."

"This is about Amy right? She told me what happened."

"Really? So quickly?"

"Well yeah, she told me you found out about her ummm, well you know, last week just after it happened. She's my best friend we talk about everything."

"Oh yeah of course." So, thought Colin, Karen doesn't know about how Amy cornered me just now and... And what... What the hell just happened?

"Colin I just want to say thank you sooo much for how you handled it. I kept telling her she needed to tell you but she just couldn't bring herself to do it and she made me promise never to tell you." She sighed. "I'm just so glad it's out in the open now."

There was a period of silence while they both sat in contemplation before Karen continued. "So you said you didn't know what to do? I know you have just started going out with someone but do you still have feelings for Amy now you know the truth?"

"I... Yeah I think I so but now it's... I don't know. I... OK. Let me tell you what just happened." Colin went through most of what had just transpired in as much detail as he could remember but left out how turned on he was, left out how he practically came in his pants after she described how she would treat her man.

"Wow." Said Karen feeling a dampness between her legs. "She really did come on strong tonight didn't she?"

"Yeah, and then some."

"How did you feel when she laid out what she would do to a man, what she would do to you if you ummm... How can I put this... Submitted to her? Because I think we both know she was letting you know what she wants from you."

"Ha. Terrified."

"Just terrified?"

"No... I practically blew my load in my pants"

"Thanks great!" Karen shouted excitedly. "And I know she sounds so confident and experienced but she really isn't. A lot of it is bravado, she's kind and loving and I'm sure she'll be gentle on your first time." Wellll, she thought, I think she'll be gentle. Karen certainly hoped she would be and that she wouldn't get too carried away.

"I know Karen and I want to be with her. I really want to try it and see if I like it, because, well she's so fucking sexy, but it's the difference between fantasy and reality, it's scary." His eyes went wide. Shit did I just admit to Karen I wanted Amy's dick in my ass? Have I just admitted it to myself? Maybe she didn't notice.

"So you're gonna let her fuck you! Wow that's great. You go get some boy." She giggled happily.

Colin groaned before adding. "Please don't say anything."

"Awww you're so cute when you beg, now I know what Amy sees in you." She replied laughing

"Oh come on Karen don't be like that."

"Sorry Sorry." She said still laughing before bringing herself under control. "But you're going to have to split from Carol if you want to date Amy. Nothing will happen if you're still together."

"Yeah I know. Thanks Karen it's good to have someone to talk this through with. Catch you later love."

"And you, Bye Colin."

*******************************************************************************************************

Ring Ring. Ring Ring.

"Hi Amy, It's Karen."

"Hi Karen, I tried to call you but the line was busy."

"Yeah I was on a call with Colin and he told me what happened tonight."

"Really?" Said Amy with a mixture of excitement and anxiousness. "What did he say?"

"He said you came on really strong and it terrified him."

"Shit!" Said Amy with a sinking feeling. "I knew I shouldn't have got so carried away but he's just so damn cute and adorable and I just can't help myself." She was kicking herself. "Damn it!"

"Wait for it Amy because there's a but."

"Yes." Said Amy her heart suddenly rising and the butterflies hatching in her stomach.

"But..." And Karen then paused, cruelly teasing her friend and knowing Amy was desperate to hear what she was going to say. "He thinks you're as sexy as hell and he really, really likes you."

"Yessss."

"And..." Said Karen again with a delicious pause, enjoying the torment and relishing the good news she had for the finale.

"Yes." Squeaked Amy in a small voice.

"I think he'll let you take him."

*******************************************************************************************************

Amy drove to the test centre the next morning and although the conversation flowed freely Colin felt odd and anxious. That would probably apply to anyone about to have their bits checked out, but sitting next to the new, confident, sexually aggressive Amy certainly put him on edge too. Amy was feeling a lot more relaxed now than when she woke up. Despite what she had said last night the STD tests were a spur of the moment idea, made up on the spot to clearly spell out what she wanted from a partner. She was relieved after she called the clinic first thing that morning to book that they still had spaces available for later the same day.

As they went in the receptionist asked it they were together or wanted to be assessed separately. "We came together." Said Amy surprising him. "And I think he is a little bit nervous so we'd rather go in together so I can offer moral support." They filled out the forms and sat down.

"Hello I'm Jenny and I'll be administrating your tests today." The nurse said as she walked in and saw Colin's concerned face. "Please don't worry I've done this so many times before and we don't judge here. Are there any particular problems that either of you are aware of? Anything you are concerned about?"

Again Amy took the lead "No. No signs or concerns from me. We're just here for a check up, new relationship isn't it babe." She winked at Colin. "So he wants to make sure he is safe."

"That's very mature of you both so umm..." she glanced down at her notes "Colin. Any problems?" Yeah a couple he thought, one of which was that she thought they were a couple and the other that he might well end up skewered on a huge cock very soon, but he answered with a simple no.

Jenny went through through the answers to the questions on the form with them and Colin was surprised to hear it was a year and a half since Amy's last sexual encounter. Karen was right she really wasn't as experienced as she made out.

He looked on as Amy was tested and probed and for the first time got a good look at her massive cock uncovered. "Wow!" Said Jenny looking at it, then turning to Colin "Well aren't you a lucky boy. Sorry." She said with a little giggle "I should be more professional. But if I didn't know you were trans Amy I would never have guessed." Jenny completed the visual examination of Amy and told her she couldn't see any evidence of illness or disease. "I need to ask a couple of questions about the type of sex you have. Have you ever received anal penetration?"

"Nope." Replied Amy. "I'm a strict top." They both then glanced at Colin who quickly looked down at his feet going red. "I might bottom for the right man one day though. Occasionally. If it's a special occasion and he's very lucky." Colin raised his head in hope with the possibilities flowing through his mind. Why am I so excited by that. He thought. Am I really going to go through with this. Amy saw him looking and gave him a quick wink and he swiftly returned to examining his feet.

Jenny took swaps from Amy's mouth, anus and from inside her urethra before taking a blood test and asking for a urine sample. It was no surprise that when offered the choice of going off to provide the urine sample immediately or waiting to see Colin's examination first she opted to stay. Amy was special, most people would not enjoy the STD test experience but for her this whole process was fun and she settled in as a happy spectator for the next part of the show. Eager to watch her quarry squirm.

Jenny performed the same visual inspection on Colin but unlike Amy he was rock hard the whole time. He was told not to worry about it as it was very common and she was used to it. More importantly there were no visual signs of any issues and Jenny moved onto the questions.

"Have you been anally penetrated before?"

"No not yet." Shit, he thought, why did I say not yet? He glanced at Amy to see her smiling back with a huge grin.

"OK well I'll take an anal swab anyway just in case." Like an abductee on an aliens table he waited patiently until probed in every possible opening. "OK I've got everything I need so you can pull you're pants up now. Your girlfriend requested the rapid result aids test so that'll be half an hour if you want to wait. We do hepatitis tests on site so that will be sent to you tomorrow. For the other tests we normally send the results in 7-10 days but we don't have much of a backlog right now so you should hopefully get the all clear by Friday. So with a bit of luck you can have a weekend of fun knowing you're safe. Unfortunately we can't get them any quicker as we need time for the cultures to grow but given your sexual history, the visual all clear and the time between your last sexual encounters I'm pretty sure they won't show anything. That said I still recommend you wait until after all results are in before you engage in unprotected penetrative sex with each other."

Amy smiled back. "OK thanks for everything Jenny but unfortunately I'm not his girlfriend." Oh crap she thought, did I just say 'unfortunately'? That kind of just slipped out.

They both turned to look at Amy and she had a look of sadness on her face that she tried to brighten with a thin smile. Colin felt a twinge in his heart seeing it.

"Really? That's such a shame." Said Jenny before realising what she had done and backtracking quickly. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I just meant you looked really good together, really close and happy." She went a bit red. "Um, here are your sample vials please fill them up to the line, make sure you wipe them clean, put them in these named bags and leave them with the receptionist. I'll be out in about 20 minutes with the results of the aids tests."

They waited in reception more or less in silence until she came back in with the good and expected news that they were both HIV negative.

123456...9