Amy - A dominant TS Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy smiled releasing a deep breath she didn't even know she was holding. "I'm so glad you felt the same... And the dirty talk? I can have a bit of a filthy mouth when I'm turned on but you know I love you right? It's just talk I have total respect for you. You know that right?" She lent forward and kissed his head. Oh crap, she thought, I just told him I love him and I think it's true. Shit. She felt the butterflies again in her stomach.

Colin felt the same butterflies. Did she really just say she loved him and did she really mean it or was it just a post sex thing? How do I respond he thought. How do I feel. "Ummm yeah the dirty talk was fine, actually it's great, it really turns me on as well..." He took a deep breath. "And I think I love you too."

She pulled him in for a long lingering gentle kiss before they eventually pulled apart again and Colin spoke. "I think I really need to clean my face now though. It's feeling a bit sticky and crusty." She giggled and let him go. Her hand trailing down his arm to gently grip his hand before reluctantly letting it go.

*******************************************************************************************************

Beep-Beep-Beep

Colin's alarm was shouting at him to turn it off and get up but to do that he would have to stop holding onto the warm soft body in front of him and rollover. He decided he could live with the noise. The soft body suddenly became hard, angular and pokey as Amy elbowed him in the ribs telling him to turn off the sodding alarm.

Reluctantly he rolled over to slap it before returning to her warm embrace. Nuzzling into her hair to enjoy her scent as his hand started to explore her body, gliding over her satin nighty to feel her hardening nipples underneath. He eagerly ran his hand down her side past her hip and up under the material, caressing her taut stomach before reaching the soft flesh of her tit.

Amy playfully reached down and pushed his hand way. "Hey you know you can't play with them yet. You haven't had your 'how to handle and play with Amy's boobs' lesson yet so they aren't available to you."

"Surely if you're my girlfriend, my woman, then those are my boobs." He said moving back towards them. "To love and fondle as I see fit."

"You'd think so but no." She said again pushing his hands down. "Not until you're trained up and I don't have time to teach you now. Maybe after work today I'll let you get to know them better and, if you're lucky and you agree to certain conditions, you might just get a nice tit wank. Hmm does the fact that something has started poking into my thigh mean you like that idea?"

"I do. But there is something you have shown me how to handle." His hand went into full retreat, drifting downwards before gliding back across her tummy and slipping into her panties to draw out its prize. Stoking it slowly a few times before slipping back down into her underwear to cup and gently caress her heavy balls.

"Mmmm you were paying attention yesterday, I hope you're enjoying the feel of it in your hands because you'll be feeling it in your mouth later." Colin continued to slowly and lazily work her equipment but after a while she sighed, pulled free and rolled over to give him a kiss on the lips. "Sorry baby, I'd love to continue but we both have work. You jump in the shower first and I'll get us some breakfast."

He jumped up and winced, reaching back to find that damn plug still in there. Swinging his hips slightly to accommodate it he made his way off to get ready to Amy's great amusement. Colin removed the butt plug in the shower giving both it and himself a good clean before getting dressed and preparing to leave.

On the way out Colin stopped to give Amy a brief sensual kiss goodbye before opening the door to go. Just as he was leaving she caught him, span him round, pulled down his pants and bent him over the table. "I knew it!" She said giving him a hard spank. "You've taken your butt plug out."

"Aww. Amy." He whined. "I can't have that in when I go to work. Someone might see it."

She looked back and smiled evilly. "If I gave you one of my thongs to wear that would hold it in better. Would you like to wear some of my panties as well or would you prefer to just have the plug in your ass?"

"Just the plug. Please just put the butt plug in me." He stammered back.

"That's better. I like to see you so keen to shove something into that cute little bottom of yours." She smiled "Seriously though, you need to stretch yourself out for me so try to keep it in as much as possible and we'll move up a size tonight. Where did you leave it?" He indicated it was in the bathroom. "OK I'll grab it you stay there bent over and exposed for me... I like the view." She added with a wink.

She got the plug and some lube as he worried about being late and how to run for a train with one of them shoved up inside him. "Push out like your having a poop dear." He did and it slipped inside much more easily than last time which was both disturbing and a relief. She bent down and planted a light kiss on his butt before pulling up his pants and shooing him out through the door with a wave.

*******************************************************************************************************

The server room at work was back up but twitchy and the whole system crashed again just before mid-day. Colin was definitely have an extended run of good fortune. Although invited along by some work mates for a few drinks he turned them down. There was only one thing on his mind and he went down to Amy's workplace and, on impulse and totally out of character, brought a bouquet of twelve roses to the reception desk to invite her out for lunch.

"Oh they're wonderful." She gushed.

"Yeah I know and they were just lying there on some guy's grave." Well... You can't make a girl think you're too romantic they'll expect it all the time.

In the end a few of her colleagues came along to join them for lunch. She blushed as they told him how much she'd been talking about him and how they were amazed at how long it had taken for them to get together. It was good to see her embarrassed for a change and good to be out as a proper couple for the first time.

After returning home he had time to burn so set up candles, mood lighting, the right music, got a decent bottle of wine and prepared a nice dinner. So much more effort than he'd usually put in but tonight he was gonna get some boob and there was no way he wasn't going all in for a tit wank. Those breasts were to die for and he'd been fantasising about them from the day they met.

At least that's what Colin told himself, because the alternative was to admit just how into her he was and how much effort he was prepared to put into showing Amy how special she was to him.

"Oh wow!" Said Amy getting home and surveying the scene. "Somebody's gone to a lot of effort. Flowers at work and now this? I like. I like."

"Dead guy flowers." He reminded her whilst taking her coat and pulling the seat out for her. "These candles were round the grave too."

"And the wine was from around the grave as well I suppose?"

"How dare you! What kind of a man would take a dead man's last drink? I stole that from the vicar."

And so began their second date. They ate, drank, laughed, gazed into each others eyes, held hands across the table and fed each other their deserts.

"You're staring at my boobs again." Said Amy smirking. "My eyes are up here you know."

"I know." Colin said continuing to look at her magnificent breasts. He briefly glanced up at her smiling face. "And I know where your eyes are too." Before returning his attention to her cleavage and adding in a wistful love struck voice. "But these are so beautiful."

"I have beautiful eyes too you know." She said with a chuckle. He waved a hand dismissively. She smiled and with an exaggerated sigh pulled her top off over her head revealing a black lacy bra straining to hold her large creamy orbs. "Well I suppose you have been a good boy today so maybe I should let you and my twin girls here become better acquainted. Shall we move to the sofa?" He looked up as her smouldering eyes shimmered, reflecting back the candle light as she bit her lower lip.

"Oh wow you're right. You really do have beautiful eyes. I've never noticed them before." She smiled softly as they stood and exchanged a loving gentle kiss before the look in her eyes changed as she took control. The sweet innocent girl next door Amy was gone and the sexy dominant Amy was back in command.

She reached into his pants and took a firm grip on his penis. "Hmm, someone likes what they see." And led him by the dick to the couch. "Strip." He didn't waste any time and soon stood naked before her as she slowly walked around him, inspecting his body with lust in her eyes, brushing it with a hand that stopped and lingered on his ass giving it a little squeeze. Her hand drifted down to find the toy still wedged in his hole. "Good boy you've kept it in all day." She gave the base a couple of taps, proceeding to pushing and pulling it in and out a few times before removing it completely. "We'll let your ass have a bit of a rest." And moved back in front of him.

Amy Smiled "You've never seen me naked before have you? You haven't even seen my tit's yet... Well tonight's your lucky night. You'll get to play with them, but the way I like it. Would my little boy like a nice tit wank?" He nodded mouth open. "Well, as I said there are certain conditions attached. I don't want to be left with a pearl neckless. If you want to rub yourself between these puppies you'll have to pull back and shoot your load all over my tit's and then..." She leaned in till their noses almost touched "You'll lick them clean... Do you agree?"

"Yes Amy."

She smiled. "I knew you would. You're such a dirty little bitch."

She released her bra letting it fall to the ground, allowing him to see her full round breasts, large areolas and short hard nipples for the first time. He stared open mouthed and tentatively reached forward to give her left breast a soft squeeze before gently running his hand over it. Amy stood with a slightly crooked smile and indulged him in a little bit of 'free play' before the lesson began. He leant in towards her nipple, mouth slowly inching its way towards its target but he was stopped as Amy put her palm on his forehead and gently pushing back.

"Uh-uh-uh you can't just go for my nipples like that. Not unless I tell you too anyway. Here, let me teach you. Put your hands on the sides on my tit's. That's it. Now rub around them but don't go for the nipple yet, the whole thing is an erogenous zone so you need to treat them right. Mmm hmm that's it. Now gently caress and spiral in towards the nipples then back out again without touching them. Tease your way around them. Kiss the adjacent flesh and lick around the edges. Worship them."

Colin continued as instructed for a few minutes before Amy progressed with the lesson. "OK now you can work your way back to my nipples and just tease them a little with your tongue. Oooo yeah just like that. Back out again. Yeah that's it. That's good baby you're doing so well. OK now you can suck them a little. Mmm yes just like that. I'm going to relax now and let you worship them for a bit. And don't just concentrate on my nips. Keep me wondering where those soft hands and supple lips will go next."

He played with her large breasts, lavishing them with attention while Amy offered her soft encouragement until a huge amount of drawl suddenly descended from her lips into the valley of her cleavage. "OK Colin that's to get you started. Get a bit more slobber in there. It's time to reward you."

He dived in motor boating for all his worth, lapping away like a devoted puppy while Amy giggled. Eventually she pushed him back and slipped down to her knees, sliding his hard cock between her breasts and holding them together to surround them in her pillowy embrace. She smiled maintaining eye contact. "Go for it my lover." She winked "Show me what you've got."

He was in heaven gliding between her soft flesh. Eyes alternating between looking at the head of his cock emerging and disappearing from between the warm confines of her breasts and her lust filled eyed that stared up at him. All too soon he felt his knees starting to buckle and the cum rising from his balls. He groaned and started firing.

"That's it baby. Cum all over my fucking tits." She grabbed his cock to aim it. Ensuring both nipples were covered and milking the last drops onto her hard nubs as the flow slowed and stopped.

She stood up and cupped the back of his head drawing him into her bust. "Now lick it off slut. Lick your cum towards my nipples and suck them clean. Mmmm that's it. Good boy. You've missed a bit, it's running down my cleavage." She pushed his head downwards. "It's pooling in my bellybutton suck it out and lick your way back up." He did as he was told and licked right the way up from her bellybutton, through her cleavage and up under her chin before meeting her open mouth with a deep hungry kiss as she wrapped her arms around him.

She gently pushed him back and smiled sweetly. "That was great honey and you obey instructions so well. But I also need release now so it might be time for your second lesson of the day, OK? Sooo... My baby... My darling... My sweet, sweet boyfriend." Amy lovingly stroked his cheek before her hands came to rest on his shoulders as she gazed upon him with kind, caring eyes. Her demeanour suddenly changed and a dominant, powerful look took over her face. "It's time to make you my personal cocksucker. Get down on your knees."

She growled and pushed him down to the floor bringing him to eye level with her crotch. "Undo the button and pull down my slacks." He slowly lowed them kissing his way down her long smooth legs as he went before pulling them off completely along with her socks. "Mmm I like that. You can kiss your way back up now." He kissed his way back up finishing by planting a final kiss on her inner thigh just below the bulge in her matching black lacy panties.

Her hand came round to the back of his neck drawing him in and pushing his nose into her panty clad sack. "Take in my scent. Smell my balls bitch, they're a bit sweaty from being tucked up in my crack all day at work but you don't mind that do you? You like that musky smell don't you? That's the smell of your alpha. I really should've had a shower for you but I guess I could settle for a nice long tongue bath instead."

She grasped his hair, pulling his head away from her crotch and angling it upwards, staring down into his eyes. Her voice turning sweet as she asked. "Would you like to wait while I have a shower my darling or would you prefer to suck my sweaty balls now?"

"Please don't make me wait any longer Amy. Please let me lick and suck your beautiful balls right now." Her eyes lit up and she bit her lower lip. It was a genuine offer from Amy but they both knew the choice he'd make and he wasn't going to disappoint her.

"You're such a dirty little whore aren't you baby. I fucking love it." She roughly shoved his head back into her. "Kiss my nut sack through my panties bitch. Let my little sperm know there's a nice warm mouth waiting to swallow them down to a new home." He kissed and sucked on her testicles through the thin fabric until she pushed him away to sit on his feet, arms behind him to hold himself up and knees spread in front.

He went to move back up but she stopped him with a single command. "Stay!" Amy smiled at his obedience and her good fortune in meeting someone so well suited to both sides of her personality. "You're just so fucking perfect." She said to him smiling and momentarily breaking character. Again he moved to kiss her but she stilled him with a raised finger and a stern look that softened back into a smile as he complied.

Amy slowly lowered her panties, freeing her mighty beast and dropping them to pool at her feet for a moment before kicking them away. She stood before him fully naked for the first time. His eyes drunk in her body in all its glory, every inch of her a woman apart from her long semi-hard cock and large heavy balls. "My god you're beautiful." He exclaimed looking up at the goddess before him. Amy positively beamed at his complement and performed a slow sensual 360' turn to enabling him to take in her slender back, wide hips and gorgeous ass before coming back to face him.

Standing on one leg she reached out with her foot to rub his hard aching member. "Well you obviously like what you see. You just came and already you're standing to attention and saluting your queen. You certainly know how to make a girl feel wanted."

She angled her stiffening cock towards him. "Come on then. Come and give your new owner a little kiss." He rose back up to his knees. "That's it little one. Wet your lips, look into my eyes and give it a soft gentle kiss." He kissed it with a small smacking sound as the temporary suction was released.

"Gooood boy. Now kiss it again with a little bit of tongue. Mmmm that's it lick the slit and start making out with it. Yeah there you go. Now you're making it feel good. Now take my balls in one of your hands and gently fondle them. Mmmhmm. Now open wide and take in the head and start sucking it. Yeah that's it. Take a bit more in and put your other hand on my shaft. I want you to slowly stroke me into your hot mouth while you suck on it. Oooh Yeah. Try to take in some more. You're doing so well but you need more saliva to help you swallow it all. Here let me help you out."

Amy pushed Colin's head back whilst her other hand pulled his chin down. "Open wide slut." And spat into his mouth before pushing him back down onto her womanhood. "That's better isn't it sweetie. You're lucky to have such a kind mistress aren't you? One that helps you suck on her big fat dick."

She laced her fingers together behind his head and pushed in and out of his mouth. "Use your tongue more I want to feel it lapping around my head and shaft while I fuck your face. Mmm that's it. You're a fucking natural." He bobbed up and down as she luxuriated in his ministrations.

Amy moved back to the sofa pulling his head with her and sat down whilst holding him in place. "How does it feel? Knowing that you're now an official cocksucker? It's not an insult just a fact. A badge of honour." She pulled him off her. "Stick out your tongue." And slapped it with her rod a few times before lifting her cock. "Suck my balls." He licked and sucked on her large smooth nuts but was only able to take one at a time into his mouth so alternated while stroking her hard cock, using the slime and slick from his throat to lubricate it. Amy moved further forward, raised her knees and pulled her cheeks apart. "Go down a little more sweetie and lick towards the back of my sack."

Colin knew what she really wanted. She had licked his hole the day before and it was obvious from how she was positioning herself that she wanted the favour reciprocated. She just didn't want to push him too hard. He told himself he was just doing it for her but in truth he was desperate to taste that tangy forbidden place. He felt a need to worship every inch of her and no area would remain off limits. Colin dove down as low to the sofa as possible before sliding his tongue all the way up through her crack, across her tight puckered hole and up to her balls in one long slow continuous lick.

"Urgghhhh." Amy shuddered. "Oh yes get in there you dirty slutty bitch. Fuck yeah lick that fucking dirty arse you whore." He licked and toyed with her hole teasing it open with his tongue and sliding it inside whilst she moaned in pleasure and held him in place. After a while she moved him away and sat up, feeding her dick back into his mouth.

1...34567...9