Amy - A dominant TS Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy started to thrust deeper into him as she started to lose her calm, her control and any semblance of patience as her lust started to take over. The glands was now knocking on his tonsils and pressing at the back of his throat causing him to gag. Momentarily she regained her composure so she could instruct him further.

She spoke to him with a ragged voice. "I want you to try to deep throat me. Do you want to try?" He mumbled back an affirmative from around her dick and she got the message. "OK. This may get a bit uncomfortable so you can stop at anytime yeah? I don't want to hurt you. Stop me if I get carried away." Again he gargled a mmhmm.

"OK honey this is about three things. Breathing. Rhythm. Relaxation. OK? So take a deep breath, relax your throat and I'll start feeding it in slowly. In and out gently. Mmmm that's it. I'm at the back of your throat now so see if you can swallow it down. And contract your abs when I enter your throat honey it will help with the gag reflex. That's it you're doing so well."

The pressure slowly increased until his eyes went wide as her huge bulbous head popped into his throat. "Oh fuck yeah that's it baby." She eased an extra couple of inches into him and pulled back out as he quickly gasped for air before she punched back in again. "Oh wow that feels so fucking good. You're opening up to me now baby. I can feel your throat loosening up."

She pushed and pulled going deeper and deeper each time. He was starting to worry that he'd never get to the base when with a sudden final push he felt her balls on his chin.

"Oh fuck yeah, you've taken it all babe, you're fucking amazing." He gagged on her cock as she held him there for longer than he wanted. He tapped out but she didn't move so he tapped again and again, increasingly desperate until she pulled back. "Sorry baby that just felt to good." He pulled all the way off coughing and gasping and the way she smiled down at him didn't make her seem very sorry at all.

When Colin finally stopped coughing Amy put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him up for a quick kiss on the lips while smiling broadly. "You're fucking incredible. Are you OK to continue and finish me off?"

"Yeah." He said with exhaustion in his voice

"Yeah. You sure?" She said with excitement in hers.

"Yes." This time delivered with more determination.

"Then get back down and suck my cock Bitch." She smiled evilly as she pushed his head back down, but she did go slowly at first, allowing him to rediscover his rhythm. "Try holding yourself longer each time I bottom out in your throat." Glug, glug, glug. "Oooo yeah that's it. You should be very proud of yourself, you're one talented little cocksucker. Maybe I should pimp you out so I can make some money. Make you a proper fucking whore." Soon she picked up her speed, withdrawing almost all the way out of his mouth before driving back, bottoming out with her balls on his chin.

"OK slut." She panted "We're going to step it up one final time. You ready for this?" Colin wasn't and couldn't imagine how it could possibly be stepped up again. Not that he could say no at this point anyway as he needed all the breath he could get just to stay alive. Talking was a luxury he couldn't afford even if she wasn't continually face fucking him.

"I'm going to go all in but only pull half way out each time. It's harder but it feels the best." She upped her pace and swiftly worked her way towards a leg trembling orgasm. "Fuck that feels amazing." Amy groaned. "Take my fucking cock you slut. I hope you're hungry bitch cause I'm about to fill you with cum. Ugghhh here it comes. Take my fucking load you cock sucking bitch Uuuggggghhhhhh."

Amy fired three huge shots straight down his throat and directly into his stomach before withdrawing to fire another few shots into his open mouth. "Oooo yeah I might just have enough left to paint your face." She pulled out completely to fire a last couple of shots across his face and into his hair.

Amy sunk back onto the sofa as he swallowed the last of the cum in his mouth and collapsed to the floor. After a few minutes Colin gathered the strength to pull himself off the floor and crash down next to her on the couch. She pulled him into her, resting his head on her still heaving bosom. "Well look at that." Observed an exhausted Amy. "You came too, there's a little puddle of cum where you were sitting." Colin looked in amazement at the small milky pool where she was pointing, he didn't even know he had cum but his eyes and aching spent penis told him it must be true. "You really are a horny little slut to cum whilst sucking me off. I love it." She giggled. "I love you. You're the best boyfriend I've ever had."

She kissed him on the top of his head, pulled him into her and smiled happily. She was much more free and open with sharing her feeling now than even a day ago, happy to show him how much she cared. He pulled one of the blankets off the back of the sofa where they were kept and they snuggled up next to each other drifting off to sleep. They woke again in the dark early hours of the morning and dragged themselves off to bed to sleep in each others arms.

*******************************************************************************************************

Colin drifted into semi consciousness with a crack of light coming through the curtains. Amy was cuddling his back and nuzzling his ear, her morning wood nestled firmly in his butt crack. "Morning sleepy head." She whispered cheerfully into his ear and she kissed the back of his neck. She ran her hand over Colin's exposed skin across his hip and gave his pert right butt cheek a gentle loving squeeze as she ground herself gently into his ass cleavage. "You just rest for a bit longer, I'll be back in a minute." She gave his bum a couple of little light taps, kissed him just behind the ear and slipped out from under the covers. Colin smiled and allowed himself to drift back into semi-conscious bliss only stirring again as he felt the weight of Amy returning to their bed with coffees and toast.

"Wake up babe I've made us both breakfast." She said happily.

"Mmm you're too good to me. I could get used to this." He sat up, ran his fingers through her hair and moved in to plant a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled back looking around with a slight frown as she smirked, eating what seemed like the only slice.

"Hey I thought you said you made us both breakfast!"

"I did sweetie." She smiled back. "My hands made me my breakfast and..." Maintaining eye contact, she took his hand and pressed it to her, running it down her body over her smooth supple breast, across her firm flat stomach and along her hard turgid member before bringing it to rest between her legs, cupping her warm full sack. "...my balls have made you your breakfast." Her grin widened. "Why don't you go down and suck it out." She giggled pulling his head in for a quick kiss, holding it in place as they gently exchanged tongues before applying a subtle downward pressure. He took the hint and lowered himself down to take her in.

"Mmmm." Amy sighed happily as she finished eating her breakfast and leaned back, enjoying a relaxing blowjob as he worked his way up and down her thick shaft. "You really are good at that, are you sure you haven't sucked cock before?" She asked with a gently mocking voice.

He pulled off. "Just your dad's dick. And that was only because your mum's pussy wasn't available that day." And proceeded to lick down her shaft to tongue and suck on her balls.

"Ha. Wow you really are a dirty bastard." She laughed. "And what part of you thinks that kind of talk will get me in the mood?"

He pulled off her balls and looked up at her along her long stiff shaft. "I don't know, maybe the same part of you that thinks suggesting I've sucked off half of London gets my motor running." He replied with a smirk.

"Ha. Fine. Sorry. I'll take that as a no then and won't ask again." She said giggling "Although... Maybe not. Maybe you're trying to evade the question and you're not quite as innocent as you act. Maybe you've actually sucked a fair bit of sausage after all, it could explain a lot... Seriously Colin" She looked at him intrigued. "I'll ask this once more and never again, honestly, have you ever sucked cock before?"

"Yes I have."

"Really?" Said Amy struggling to keep the surprise and disappointment out of her voice at the revelation that she might not have been his first.

"Yes. Just once Amy. It was last night actually. I fucking loved it." And sucked her back in, taking her all the way down to the root, balls deep in his throat.

"Oh wow that's fantastic." She exclaimed leaning back, referring both to the fact that hers was the only cock he'd known and the skill of his mouth. She looked back down. "Then it seems like I've somehow managed to snare myself a boyfriend who's simply a natural and enthusiastic cocksucker. Wow. Some girls get all the luck."

He licked, kissed and nibbled along her shaft before engulfing the head again and cranking up the speed. "Oh yes that's it babe. I'm really close now. Get ready for my creamy load cause I'm about to feed you. Here comes your breakfast baby. Don't waste a single drop uugghhhhhh fuuuucckkkk!" She pumped shot after shot into his mouth as he swallowed frantically, desperate to suck it all down. "Oh yeah... Fuck that was good." Her flow slowed to a few small after shots as he sucked the last of her seed out of her slowly deflating cock.

Colin reluctantly let it slip from his lips and came up to kiss her. "Mmmm that was a nice tasty breakfast Amy. I can't get enough of your delicious cum. Thank you for feeding it to me."

"Goood boy. I'll give you a feeding any time you want babe. And all you have to do is beg." She smiled "And I'm very pleased with your good manners. From now on you should always thank me whenever and however I gift you one of my loads. Now lets see if I can get you a little bit extra as a reward."

She pushed him backwards and dived down to engulf his cock, attacking him with such speed and ferocity that within a couple of minutes his legs were trembling and he tapped Amy's head to let her know. "Amy I'm about to cum." She upped her pace keeping him locked in her lips until he climaxed. "Arrgghhh arrr oooohh fuck. Oh yessss, uhhhhhh. Mmm, oh wow! Thank you Amy. That was amazing."

She moved up to his head and kissed him, forcing his mouth open with her tongue and his eyes went wide as she stared into them while pushing his own cum into his mouth. She gave Colin a single word command. "Swallow." He just held it looking up at her. "I said, swallow!" He gulped it down. "Good boy." She smiled and kissed his lips. "And don't think you'll receive blowjobs on a regular basis, they'll be a reward I'll only hand out occasionally if you're extra good."

"What! So you're saying you're never going to finish me off or take care of my needs?" Colin stared at her, eyes wide, disturbed by the news that his pleasure didn't seem to form part of her future plans.

She smiled back sweetly. "Of course I'll take care of your needs baby, you'll cum whenever we make love my darling. It's just that from next week I'll be fucking you so you'll pretty much only be cumming with my cock deep inside you... And don't worry, you'll love it so much that you'll always cum when I'm pounding your sweet little butt." She winked and rolled off of him.

"Oh and that reminds me." She said reaching into the draw beside the bed and bringing out the lube and a new plug. "I need to move you onto the next size up. Well... Come on then babe... Bend over." He looked at Amy wondering, not for the first time, what he'd got himself into while she waited patiently. Colin turned over and presented himself to her. "Mmm there we go." She ran her hand over him possessively whilst biting her bottom lip. "I've waited so long to fuck this beautiful bottom. Oh well just a few more days to wait." She said wistfully and lent forward biting his bottom, causing him to yelp and her to giggle. "Soon baby, soon." She said to her own re-energised and now throbbing penis as she coated the plug. Amy slowly and gently pushed the plug into place and kissed his left butt cheek.

"Now get up Colin, put your pants on and get ready before I get too excited and go for round two. Otherwise we'll be late for work." She patted his bottom and forced herself to get off the bed too and began dressing.

"Oh Colin. Just so you know. I'm shaving you when you get home tonight."

"What!"

"I'm shaving you when you get back home tonight."

"Wha... What the hell do you want to shave?"

"You. All of you. Everything but the hair on your head."

"But you said you want a man outside the bedroom. A slutty bitch in bed, yes, OK, I think we both seem to be in agreement there. But a normal straight guy the rest of the time."

"I do want a man. A real man. A really smooth man."

"No. I like my hairy bits. They're my favourite bits. People will laugh at me if I don't have any body hair."

"Really? That's what worries you? What other people think doesn't matter."

"What other people think doesn't matter? This from a woman who's spent years hiding her penis."

"Yeah but... Umm Well..." Damn she thought. He's got me there. "OK lets compromise. Your public hairy bits. Your arms and legs. They can stay hairy." She stated clearly and loudly, followed by a muttered "for now" under her breath. "MY bits." She said jabbing a finger into his chest "The bits that only I get access to. The fun bits... get shaved. No chest hair, and a lovely silky smooth cock, sack and crack. Those bits you don't get a say in. Those bits belong to me."

"Fine. Agreed."

"Yay." Amy smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

*******************************************************************************************************

True to her word Amy shaved and waxed Colin clean of hair. Nothing quite says trust like letting a women near your nuts with a razor. She was delighted with his new smooth look and spent far more time fondling his ass, cock and balls. He kind of regretted not letting her shave his arms and legs as well, wondering how they would feel under her touch if they too were silky smooth but he had far to much pride to let her know.

And besides, he already knew it was going to be important to never concede too much control to Amy, that would eventually reduce the mutual respect they had for each other and damage their relationship. It would also be a lot less fun for the both of them without the constant pushing to and fro at the boundaries.

*******************************************************************************************************

Over the next few days Colin and Amy played with each others bodies, learning how to please each other and Amy slowly stretched his hole, moving up to the larger plug, preparing him for the moment of truth.

Friday eventually came round. Amy's sexual appetite was voracious but they made a pact that morning. Colin would go down on her just once more before work and then they would save themselves until the results came back from the lab.

They were told that the results of the STD tests would be texted to them either Friday or Saturday and as the day rolled on the tension was becoming unbearable. It was not really because either of them actually thought they might have an infection, although some nervousness was only natural. They both knew they were clean but the real anxiety was the fact that the text would be the 'go code' on fully consummating their relationship, when Amy would finally take full possession of his ass, body and soul. It was a pretty daunting prospect. It would be Dick Day, their own personal D-day.

She'd stretched him out but it was nothing compared to taking her huge fat dick. What happened if he didn't like it? What if he couldn't handle it? Would Amy be happy if she never got to fuck him? What if it was so painful or unfulfilling that anal was permanently off the table? They would still be able to do other things but something would always be missing and not just for her.

Friday turned out to be a long and frustrating day. Every time either of their phones dinged they would rush to look at them, butterflies in stomach, breath held, just to find some crappy work e-mail or lousy message. Each ding ratcheted up the tension but the discovery that it was a false alarm failed to fully relieve the stress each one created so the atmosphere continued to build throughout the day. That evening they had to force themselves to eat and make small talk. Having receiving nothing they eventually went to bed frustrated for a disturbed nights sleep.

Saturday morning arrived and they lay in each others arms listening to the birds chattering outside.

"Colin? Seeing as I've made you breakfast every morning this week why don't you go and make me something."

"Well you didn't exactly have to get up to make my breakfast Amy did you. And I've brought you breakfast a few times as well."

"I think you'll find I did manage to 'get up' every time to make you breakfast" Amy winked back "It was hard making you breakfast. Very hard."

Colin rolled his eyes. "Fine I'll do it but you owe me one."

"Don't worry I'll find a way of making it up to you. You scoot off to the kitchen and I'll stay here in our bed."

"Our bed?" He chuckled "When did it become our bed?"

"Dunno, a few days ago I guess, do you not think of it as our bed then?"

"Yeah I think of it as 'our bed' too." Colin paused in thought. Amy's room was slightly smaller and she only had a single as she thought it might be temporary. She also had a self imposed, and now abandoned, rule about celibacy so a double bed was not top of her agenda.

Colin on the other hand had been a bachelor with a long term commitment to the flat and a normal healthy male libido so, along with condoms in the side draw, he opted to get a double bed to go with his wishful thinking. It was only natural his bedroom became their bedroom.

"I probably started thinking of this as our room from the second time we spent the night together." He added.

"And my room and my bed are still mine right?"

"Yeah I still think of them as yours."

Amy smiled "So we're on the same page then? Basically I own my room and all my stuff, and now I pretty much have mutual ownership of your room and everything in it. Which includes you. So get that butt, that I own, into the kitchen to make my breakfast before I give my property a bloody good spanking." She giggled.

"Fine I'll make breakfast, but it'll be in the kitchen, I don't think us lying naked in bed to together will help our self control."

They ate together making light conversation, it was a pleasant distraction but was all too soon forgotten as the tension and anticipation of D-day began to build again.

Amy tried to break the tension. "I spoke to Karen yesterday, she is so happy for us by the way, and we've been invited to little Archie's birthday next weekend."

"I can't believe he's two already. And I still can't believe they called him Archie. It's a weird name for a kid right?"

"I know right? They called their first Angie and I think they just wanted the names to rhyme or something but come on, that's just redicu..." Beep Beep.

They looked at each other. "That's my phone." Said Amy rather unnecessarily and looked at the message. "It's from the clinic." She scrolled down the message then looked up and with a husky voice filled with pent up desire said. "It's all clear. You still got the plug in?" Colin nodded. "Take it out babe. Let your ass rest a bit cause I'll be balls deep in there very soon."

With the plug gingerly removed Colin's phone was left on the table and both of them stared at it for the next two hours with the occasional break for drinks, conversation and the odd bit of pacing up and down.

1...456789