Amy - A dominant TS Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy lay on her bed with her head in her hands, tears of anger and frustration, all directed at herself, welling up in her eyes. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuuuuck. She thought to herself. What are you doing Amy, what are you doing. Ugghhhh I really like him. I really, really like him. I just wanted to tear his cloths off and just take him right there on the sofa. Show him who I really am. But if I tell him he will just take off and leave and I can't go through that again. I can't take rejection any more, of him knowing I'm a freak and pushing me away. She let out a few short sobs and shook her head in sorrow.

I thought I'd be over this by now... Right... Pull it together and be strong... This is it... Don't be such a fucking pussy Amy. She thought as she steeled herself to the task ahead. If he comes in I'm going to tell him. I'll put it all out in the open and we'll see where it lands. No more fear and no more hiding, fortune favours the bold. Please come in Colin, please come in. I'm ready but my courage won't last long so please walk through my door. She looked at the door willing and hoping that it would open and that Colin would step in, to move fully into her life.

But he never did. Colin had made his decision. The worst thing he could do would be to follow her into her room after she had clearly said no. Even if his intentions were noble they could so easily be misconstrued. He hesitated a little longer just outside and thought he could hear soft crying from behind the door. Should I knock and try saying something? No best not. He retired back to his room and collapsed face first onto the bed, head in hands, wondering how he could ever have been so stupid.

They were both in their own rooms. They were both alone.

******************************************************************************************************

The next few days were tough and they tried to avoid each other. For the first time ever things were awkward, they struggled to communicate and most of the conversations were mumbled awkward apologies sandwiched between silences.

Amy once more managed to summon up the courage to talk to him and reveal herself. "Colin... I want to talk to you about the other night about what happened. Explain things."

"Look you really don't have to explain anything to me. We had a bit too much to drink and I misread all the signs, it just went too far." They actually hadn't drunk that much at all but it was a convenient excuse they could both fall back on. "I'm really sorry and it'll never happen again I swear. Please can we just move past this and pretend it never happened?"

Seeing the pleading look on Colin's face she replied with a rather meek "Yes, OK." And the moment was gone.

Over the next couple of weeks they slowly worked through it returning more or less to normal and he was amazed when she stared flirting again. What the hell man? Colin thought. Is she crazy or what? Still he couldn't deny it was fun to flirt. It brought life back into their friendship and god knew he needed the practice so Colin eventually ended up flirting back. Everything that had happened told him that it was just a little fun between friends but he still felt that, maddening as it was, somewhere there was a real connection. Beyond all reason a little part of him still hadn't completely given up hope.

The hope didn't last. After a few more months Colin met a girl through a friend of a friend and, although she wasn't a patch on Amy, decided he had to move on.

*******************************************************************************************************

"Hey Colin." Amy called from the kitchen as he got home. "A mate at work lent me an old spider-man movie. I know we've already seen it but I've got the popcorn and the drinks are chilling in the fridge so let me know when you're ready babe and I'll put it on."

This was the kind of couple conversation and activity that always messed with his head since she had most definitely told him they were not going down that route. Part of him wanted nothing more than to settle in on that sofa cuddling up next to her laughing and joking through an old movie. I'm done with it, he reminded himself, she's great but it's not happening. Colin braced himself. It was time to tell her.

As casually as possible Colin said. "I can't tonight love I'm going out with Carol." He winced as he said it because it felt like betrayal but why? There was nothing to betray.

"Oh? Carol huh! Who's that?" Amy said coming into the living room.

"Just a friend of a friend." He replied, defensively for some reason. Actually no. He thought. Why am I pussyfooting around here like I'm in the wrong. Say it with confidence. "I have a date with her tonight. She's nice you'd like her."

Amy looked at him with a face that said she sure as hell wouldn't like this woman even if she was made of chocolate and kittens. "Oh. That's great. You should have said earlier. But don't worry about me. I'm Fine. I'm totally fine with it."

Yeah you're clearly fine with it he thought ugghhh. Do I bite. Do I bite. "Oh for god's sake Amy what's your problem?" Yep he bit alright.

"What's my problem? I don't have a problem. I just had an evening planned and you're bailing at the last minute to go running off with this Carol woman." She said in a way that positively screamed 'I have a problem with this' and with her emphasis on 'this Carol woman' changing it's meaning to something akin to 'that skanky bitch hoe'.

"Look it's the first date I've had since you've been living here and it's not like I have any other girls interested in me right now is it? He replied angrily.

"you're such an arsehole." She said shaking her head and walking off.

"Look..." He started to follow her to apologise but stopped himself. What the fuck am I doing? He thought. Why am I going to apologise when I'm not doing anything wrong. Fuck her. He stormed off towards the front door. Paused once more to reconsider trying to smooth things over but regrew his backbone and stormed out, slamming the front door behind him.

******************************************************************************************************

Ring Ring. Ring Ring.

"Hi Karen it's me Amy."

"You sound upset, what's wrong babe?"

"That arsehole Colin in going out on a date with some big titted slutty bimbo bitch called Carol and I'm stuck inside... Uggghhh."

"Well you had your chance, he was interested and you turned him down. He made a move on you and you blew him off. If you'd played your cards right he might have been blowing you off right now instead"

"Not helping Karen. Not helping. I was playing it cool, keeping it moving and waiting for the right time."

"Yeah? And when would that time be Amy? When hell freezes over? Just tell him how you feel. Tell him you have a cock. Tell him you want to pin him to the ground and rail his tight little butt until he sings your name, but do something. Anything! He can only say no." There was silence on the other end of the line. "Amy?.. Amy are you still there?"

"Yes. Yes. I'm still here. I'm just thinking about railing his tight little butt now you've put the image in my head."

"Then tell him. He really likes you. He's had the hots for you since the day you met it's as plain as the nose on your face. He's a great guy, he won't hate you for who you are so just tell him already and give him the choice. He may just surprise you and accept you cock and all."

"Maybe. No. Maybe. No. No. He's moved on. I've missed my chance."

******************************************************************************************************

Ring Ring. Ring Ring.

"Hi Colin, It's me Karen."

"Oh, Hi Karen what's up." He replied with a trace of suspicion in his voice.

"I hear you've had a date."

"Did Amy tell you that? I don't know why she cares so much it's not like she's into me."

"She is into you. She really is. It's just... It's complicated. She's different she.. No. I can't tell you. I promised her I wouldn't tell but you need to give her more time."

"More Time? It's been six months! I'm tired of waiting Karen, she's really, really great but it's not going anywhere and it never will. And what is it with her? Why all the hot and cold semi-psycho shit?

"I can't say."

"Was she like, you know, attacked?"

"No."

"That's good. If you'd said yes to that I'd have felt like a complete arsehole for how I behaved... Well what is it then. Does she have some kind of weird looking vagina with long hanging flaps and a really fishy smell?

"Ewww no, don't be so crude."

"What then, what? Does she have a penis or something?"

Karen's eyes went wide. This is it she thought. He's guessed it. I just need to figure out how to say yes without actually saying yes and get this whole thing over with. But how? Karen waited too long.

"Fine don't answer any more of my question, I'll stop trying to guess. I know you're protecting her privacy and I respect you for that but seriously I can't take any more of this crap. I need to move on before I go insane. Anyway I've gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

******************************************************************************************************

The next day Amy was off while Colin had to work. Fuck it thought Amy. I've got the day off and the main room is available, it's not just Colin who should get some relief I'm watching porn on the big TV. She stuck on 'Babes Banging Boys' and got ready to beat out some frustration. What she didn't know was that earlier in the day a fire had broken out in the server room at Colin's workplace forcing the closure of the building. What she didn't know is that he was almost home.

Colin turned the key in the lock and came in to hear what sounded like porn on the TV. Nah couldn't be. He walked into the main room to see in glorious 4K a huge cocked transsexual pounding the crap out of some submissive guy. The sound of the TV drifted across to him. 'Yeah take it you slut. Take it you cheep fucking whore. You love that dick in your ass don't you, you little bitch'.

He walked into the room in a surreal daze and looked down to see Amy engrossed in the film with a huge dildo in her hand. Colin knew he should quietly leave and respect her privacy but his feet just kept moving him forward as if in a trance. No it's not a dildo, it's attached, it must be a strap-on or something but why a strap-on? He moved closer to get a better look and his eyes went wide. "Oh shit you have a cock." He said far too loudly, his mouth hanging open in shock.

Amy turned towards him with the same shocked expression and a swiftly deflating penis. "Oh fuck." She cried pulling up her pants, stumbling over and yanking the dvd from the machine. She ran to her room and slammed the door shut behind her.

What the fuck? Colin thought. Fuck. Fuckety fuckety fuck. He slipped down onto the sofa to consider his options. Well that explains a few things. This was a totally unprecedented situation and nothing in his previous experiences gave him a road map to follow. So what do I do next? He pondered. Got it. I know the perfect most rational thing to do. I'll put the kettle on and make some tea.

A short while later...

Knock Knock Knock. "Hello Amy it's me." Colin said stating the obvious with a slight pause. "I've made you a cup of tea." Another pause. "Can I come in?" Again no answer. "OK I'm coming in."

Amy was half sitting half laying on the bed with a pillow over her head. He walked up and sat down with the drinks. "I got you tea." He said unhelpfully.

"We always drink coffee." Came a muffled and sniffling response from beneath the pillow.

"I know but tea is supposed to be the go to drink for comforting people. Don't know why but it just is. In times of stress you should just go with what you know right? Will you sit up and talk to me?"

Amy re-emerged from underneath the pillows with red watery eyes and his heart sank to see her in such a state. Colin reached out to put his arm around her, hesitated, pulled back a little bit then pushed on again to gingerly wrap it round her shoulders.

Once his arm was in place his confidence in the gesture was absolute and he pulled her into him, resting her head on his own shoulder. his other hand went to her far side, just above the hip, pulling her in for a sitting down half hug. He leant forward slightly to gently plant a single soft kiss on the top of her head, as you would with a hurt child, purely as an act of comfort. They just held onto each other for several minutes, waiting until Amy's occasional sobs died out.

"So umm. How long have you had a penis?"

"Really?" She sniffed with a slight chuckle "Ten minutes of thinking and that's the best question you can come up with?"

"Yeah that was pretty stupid even for me." Colin chuckled back, gently shaking his head. "OK then... Why didn't you mention it before?"

"You might not have let me stay or kicked me out. Seriously, would you have let me stay if Karen had said 'Hey I have a friend who's trans, hung like a donkey and randy as a goat'?"

"Well Yeah. Yes. Absolutely I would. If someone is in trouble I help. I'd just make sure I never dropped the soap anywhere near you. Not because of the trans thing but because of the randy as a goat part. That's a little bit concerning." After a couple of moments he added in a hurt voice. "Did you really think I'd kick you out if I knew?"

"Nooo. Not for one minute. Once I met you I knew you'd never do anything like that but I've had some bad experiences in the past and the longer it went on the harder it was to say something."

Again they sat in silence for a while before he brought up something else that was troubling him. "You looked quite erm... quite big... whilst you were um, how can I put this... enjoying your movie earlier. And you mentioned being hung like a donkey, although that might have just been talk. Ummm. How come I've never noticed before? I can't be that unobservant so why have I never seen a... Bulge."

"Tuck and tape darling, tuck and tape."

"Isn't that a bit uncomfortable?"

"What? Having your cock shoved into your butt crack and taped to your leg? What do you think? It's not until I get back to my room that I can release the beast and relax." She looked at him and added in a sultry voice. "And yes I'm a big girl." Glancing at her crotch and back to his eyes with a sly smile before blushing and looking away again. "Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes." She said and giggled nervously.

Colin chuckled too as she settled back down, snuggling into him for comfort. She's so cute he thought smiling. I wonder just how big she actually is though it looked a decent size. He felt a stirring downstairs. No wait. Am I getting turned on at the thought of her cock? I've always dreamed of going down on her but that's when I thought she had a pussy not a cock. A big fat juicy cock. Hmm. I wonder what it would taste like. What? No. What am I thinking. I'm still tenting what the fuck! Down boy. Down boy. Am I still interested in Amy? This should change everything but I'm not sure it has. Crap I need time to process all this later. For now I just need to be a good friend for her. Just be there for her and let her know she can be herself.

"Hey Amy. This is your place too and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around your own home. You don't need to worry about strapping it down around the flat. Feel free to... feel free. Be yourself."

"Thanks Colin you're the best." She said leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek before settling back into his arms "I can't believe how well you're handling this and you have no idea how happy I am that you're so understanding." She gave him a friendly little squeeze and sounded warm, relaxed and contented in a marked contrast to when he first entered her room.

Again he felt a tension building up in his pants. Colin shifted position to alleviate the pressure but there was also something else bothering him. Something in his head that was going to bug him constantly if he didn't find out. It was also not an easy thing to ask or casually drop into a conversation and he wrestled with it for a while before deciding that, for some reason, he just had to know. "Erm, Amy?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Um. Errr. Damn it I can't believe I'm even going to ask you this."

"Ask what?" She said pulling back and looking at him with a quizzical expression.

"Um." Colin went bright red but just went ahead and asked. "Just how big are you anyway?"

She burst into laughter which ended up settling him off laughing too. "You really want to know?" She said smirking. He didn't reply so she chucked and added with pride in her voice "Eight and a half inches... And its nice and thick too."

"Wow."

"Your turn then." She said. "How big are you?"

"Erm, Well I haven't actually measured it."

"Ha, Bullshit. Everyone's measured themselves."

"Fine... six inches."

"Awww that sounds like you have a nice cute little cock." She said with a mischievous smile and putting the emphasis on 'little'.

"Yeah. But I am uncircumcised so if I pull my foreskin when I measure it I get to seven inches. Does that count?"

"No. Sorry honey, that doesn't count." She patted his shoulder in commiseration. "I measure from the base by the way. Do you measure from the base or from behind the balls?"

"Oh no, when I measure I include the perineum too so it's everything from my butt hole forward."

She laughed "Well that's even cuter then baby. But I've seen you when you're excited and I know you're not that small."

They both laughed together but that slowly petered out as they realised she'd just admitted that she'd been checking out his package. Both of them turned a little red. Amy racked her brain for a way to change the subject and break the awkward silence before hitting on the perfect question.

"Oh Colin, I've been so distracted I forgot to ask you. How was your date?"

"What date?"

"Last night. With Cassy? Or was it Katie? Oh Carol, that was it Carol. How was your date with Carol?"

"Carol? What date?" Colin slapped his forehead how did he forget. "Oh yeah of course, Carol. Yeah it was good, we had a nice time. Umm she's a nice girl. It was um... OK. It was errrr... Yeah it was nice." Well bravo, he congratulated himself, I'm quite the wordsmith and my mind is still razor sharp.

"Oh that's good I'm glad you had a nice date." Amy grinned. Maybe it was just the shock that resulted in him forgetting all about Carol but 'Nice Date' didn't scream 'Great Date' and he didn't wax lyrical about her. Using the word 'Nice' to describe her did not sound like a ringing endorsement in any ones book. Surely if he really wanted to pull up the drawbridge on any possible relationship developing between them he would have gushed about Carol to show he was unavailable.

Amy's outside smile may have been modest and friendly but her internal smile was as broad as a Cheshire cat's as she started to consider the possibilities. Hmmm, Maybe. Just maybe. He's seen what's between my legs and maybe it hasn't actually put him off me. Could he still wants me. I've fancied the pants off him for months and maybe I really can still have him. He does have a really cute little butt and I bet it's really tight. Hmm, maybe I still have a shot if I play my cards right. She felt herself rising and quickly had to adjust herself to avoid it showing. Damn it. Down girl. Down girl. Don't scare the rabbit.

******************************************************************************************************

Over the next week Amy, and more specifically Amy's penis, enjoyed it's new found freedom. Amy had also started to wear much more revealing cloths. She had never been afraid to wear tops that showed off her biggest assets, to show a bit of cleavage but now her necklines were plunging and she never had the top buttons fastened. She was also wearing a lot more dresses, mini skirts and high heels. When around the flat she seemed to now prefer to wear very tight sweat pants or jogging bottoms making it impossible not to notice her rather substantial and now untucked bulge.

123456...9