The Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,799 Followers

At last I broke the kiss. Azeri was panting, and I cradled her head in my hands and smiled at her "I'm your mate now, Azeri. You don't have to worry about him any more."

She gasped, and throwing herself against me she pressed her hungry lips against mine. I took her, made her mine with my kiss while she melted in my arms.

I've lied to a few women in my time. I'm not proud of the fact. But what was it about lying to Azeri that made me feel like total shit?

It didn't matter. She was the enemy. I pushed the sick feeling from my heart. I still had a lot left to think about.

-----------

I carried her back down to her bedroom and for the first time we made love in her bed. Afterwards, she slipped out to take her pill and a shower and I lay there on her bed, staring at the ceiling. My body still glowed with the last ebbs of pleasure. I was surprised by my endurance. I guess Azeri and I were just compatible.

I knew what I had to do. But I would wait a few days to put my plan into action. There was no rush. Rushing things would ruin everything.

Azeri slipped back into the room. She was wearing a nightie. She pressed herself against me and I turned to take her into my arms. Her body was warm and smooth, her breasts delightful swellings underneath the silky material. I stroked her and she made a low, deep sound inside her chest, not unlike a purr. I felt the stirrings of excitement again. Jesus Christ, maybe I was undergoing estrous as well.

But she soon fell asleep. I held her until her breathing grew deep and I figured I could extricate my arm from underneath hers without waking her.

I had the pin code of the front door. In her tipsiness she'd forgotten to hide it when we went out to go onto the roof. But if I slipped out now there was every chance she'd wake up. No, I had to be patient.

Azeri murmured and rolled over. Her brush covered my face, the soft, fragrant hair tickling my nose and lips. I turned over before I sneezed.

The bed was warm and everything smelled of her. I loved her smell. Now that we had made love and she was asleep, it was a calming smell. Even with a lot to think about, I couldn't fight sleep for long.

--------

As soon as she woke up, she was atop of me, her nightie pulled up around her hips, her panties drawn aside. She rubbed her wetness against me until I got hard and then she slipped down on top of me. Our lovemaking was a strange mixture of lazy sleepiness and desperate rushing, and it wasn't long before she as crying out, her hot juices spilling out across my belly.

As she shivered from her climax, I threw her over and ploughed her from behind. I managed about a dozen thrusts before I pumped what felt like a gallon of semen into her.

Azeri lingered as long as she could in bed with me and we indulged in teasing post-coital caresses until her alarm went off. She tore herself away from me and got ready for work.

While she was pulling on her pantihose she gazed across at me, on the couch and still in my pyjamas.

"What a lazy servant you are," she said. "But then, you did work very hard this morning. I can forgive a little lack of professionalism this once, I suppose."

She straightened a crease in her hose and then looked in the mirror on the wall near the door, checking her make-up. She turned and tapped her cheek. I came up and kissed her there and she grabbed me and kissed me hungrily on the mouth.

At last she pulled herself away, leaving me gasping.

"Oh god," she said, her eyes taking on that predatory cast. "If I don't go now, I'm going to push you back down on that couch and fuck your brains out. Then I'll have to change my underwear and do my make-up again and I'll be late." She stroked my cheek. "See you tonight darling."

With Azeri gone, I had a shower and got dressed, then sat on the sofa for a long time. It would be hours before she got home. I had more than enough time to do what I had to do.

-----------

When I heard the door to the apartment open, my heart started pounding, but whether it was from anxiety about the plan or from my desire I couldn't tell. I'd spent the day saving myself for her, battling against the sexy smell that permeated the entire living-space. The smell had made me guilty, too, but everything was ready.

Azeri came in. She called my name and I came out of the kitchen where I'd been waiting for her after preparing dinner. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I missed you," she murmured against my neck. She glanced over my shoulder at the dining table. I'd taken pains to set things up nicely.

Azeri hugged herself tighter to me. "I was planning to grab you and throw you down on the sofa as soon as I got home," she said. "But I don't want to spoil all your hard work. Shall we have dinner?"

I took her bag from her while she went and freshened up. Over dinner she talked abut her day. I was interested to hear how the war was going. I hadn't felt like watching the television, even though I'd had the time to.

"...and so no one's really sure exactly what's going on. We keep getting conflicting requests from the central government. So my whole day was spent trying to juggle all of these random orders. It's why my eyes look so puffy.."

I told her I hadn't noticed and she smiled at me. "You're a liar, human. But I forgive you."

My heart froze. You're a liar.

I refilled her glass and she did the same for me. Azeri took a long drink and then she stood up.

"Mistress?" I said without thinking.

Azeri laughed."You're terrible at taking orders, too, aren't you? I told you to call em Azeri." She fixed smouldering eyes on me and began to fumble at the collar of her blouse. "I'm sorry. I'm not going to make it through dinner. I need you now."

I pushed my chair away from the table. I knew that look on her face. Often, when she was especially horny, Azeri would just up and sprint away and expect me to catch her. I wanted to be ready for her this time.

She threw her cravat to one side and began to unbutton her blouse. I decided in the interests of saving time I should start taking my clothes off, as well.

The truth was I was insanely horny, too, and I needed to be inside her. I'd been frustrated all day, like some bored housewife waiting for her husband to return.

She was halfway down her blouse when she ran. I was ready for her. As she made for the corridor I tackled her around the knees and forced her onto the floor. I wrestled her onto her stomach as she snarled and snapped at me. She started kicking out her legs, but I grabbed her ankles and knelt on her calves. She twisted her torso, trying to turn herself around, no doubt to nip at my face, but I seized her hips and held her tight. When she'd exhausted herself, I roughly pulled her pencil skirt up, baring her pantied butt. She was wearing some pretty sexy underwear, white and lacy. She knew I liked them more than the plain cotton ones. They suited her sultry personality better.

I liked them, but I didn't treat them with any respect. I pulled them aside, dodging the whipping of her brushy tail. The material was sopping. She'd been wet the whole time we'd been eating dinner. I guess she been waiting for me to make a move.

Well, she wasn't going to be disappointed. I slid three fingers into her and her melodramatic struggles died away. She gasped and wiggled her butt, her brush sticking up in the air. I leaned forward and smelled her tail, delighting in the sexy fragrance, then dove down and buried my face in her sticky sex. Everything got basted by my tongue while she moaned and pushed back against my face. She slid forward, flattening the front of her body while keeping her butt up in the air. I was used to this, now. As soon as she was ready to be mounted, she would present. I don't think it was even a voluntary thing for vulpines. Her body seemed to take over, growing uncharacteristically submissive as she waited to be penetrated.

I didn't bother to take off my pants. I just unzipped and pulled out my erection and fell upon her, covering her with my body as I rubbed the head along her sopping wet slit.

Azeri's hips pushed back, and I teased her for as long as I could last. But I was soon sick of the game, my blood boiling sickly in my veins, and I lunged forward, penetrating her up to the hilt.

Azeri cried out. I drew myself out and plunged back inside her in a single, desperate movement, then again, and again.

There was no finesse to my fucking. I just ploughed into her. She wanted it that way, and I did too. She moaned and panted, her tail shivering against my chest, and I held onto her hips as I pushed her face forward into the carpet with every thrust.

I saw her pointed ears stick up and I knew she getting close. She lifted her head, a deep purring rumble starting in her chest, and her hips became a blur as she thrust back at me.

I was no longer in control. Azeri was engulfing me, her butt slapping against my pelvis, the chafing of the gusset of her underwear against my dick sublimated into a strange, painful pleasure.

"Come inside me," she moaned. "Come inside me, you animal. I need you."

Her pleading pushed me over the edge. Holding off was impossible now and I tightened my hold on her hips and wrested control back from her. Half a dozen strokes with Azeri sobbing and arching her back while her juices poured down my thighs, I came, and moments later she joined me. My mind went blank, overwhelmed by the pleasure that tore through my body, and I kept fucking her as she grew tighter and spasmed around my shaft, sucking every ounce of semen from me. Even after coming I stayed hard, and I kept thrusting until finally she slumped forward with a shuddering moan and lay there, trembling.

I slumped down beside her my heart pounding in my chest. I drew in hard, shuddering breaths. Azeri, panting herself, rolled over to face me. She buried her tear-stained face into my chest and I held her while her body trembled with the last waves of her climax.

She looked up at me with her dark eyes glistening, but she said nothing. She didn't have to. I knew what she left unsaid, what the tears in those eyes meant.

I held her until she fell asleep. I drew my arms from around her and she muttered in complaint. She moved her legs and pulled up her brushy tail between them so that she was holding it against her chest and face. I'd often seen her do it. I guess it was comforting to her.

I lay there beside her, listening to her breathing, smelling the thick scent of our lovemaking, and stared up at the ceiling.

There was nothing to do now but wait.

-------

I woke to find the floor empty beside me. I heard Azeri in the bathroom, the clink of a glass and the flow of water from the tap. I waited, my heart pounding. There. The sound of drinking, water poured back into the sink. She'd taken her medicine.

So that was it, then.

She came back and knelt beside me. She'd brought a blanket and covered the two of us. I feigned sleep. She leaned down and brought her lips against my cheek, then lay beside me and embraced me from behind. I felt her press her face against my naked back, felt the softness of her whiskers, and after a while wetness.

But not the wetness of a kiss. Wetness from tears as she pressed her eyes against my skin and clung to me, as though we were stranded in the ocean and I was the one thing keeping her afloat.

I waited. Luckily, she fell asleep quickly. Then I waited some more. It would take the sleeping pills a while to take hold. Impatience would ruin everything.

An eternity passed, though it couldn't have been longer than half an hour. Her breathing became deep, deeper than usual. I slid myself out from her arms and slipped away. Azeri did not move.

I went to her room and got one of her hoodies and put it on. It was dark outside, and the hood should obscure my face enough to remain unidentified if anyone glanced in my direction. I would have to stay off the street, though. I'd learned from the news that there were sympathisers in the city, therians who were helping humans to escape back to Earth. Several had been arrested. They hid human escapees underground, in the sewers. That was my destination.

I shoved some bottled water and food in my pockets, then went to the door. I stopped there, hesitating like a fool. I glanced across at Azeri's deeply sleeping body.

My plan had worked. While she'd been at the office, I'd ground up some of the sleeping pills and replaced the contents of the gel caps of her contraceptive drug. I'd given her about three times the normal dose. It was safe enough, I knew. The threshold for overdosing on any drug was far higher. But she would sleep deep enough that I could sneak away.

I turned to move towards the door but then I looked back at her. I couldn't leave like this. I slipped back and knelt by her body. Her hair was covering her face and I gently brushed it away. God, she was beautiful. In another time, another place, I...

Stupid to think like that. I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Goodbye, Azeri."

I was at the door when I heard her move. I swung around. Azeri had pulled herself up onto an elbow. Her eyes were open.

I fought off panic. I could just punch the sequence and be out of there. But the alarm was a simple phonecall away. Shit. I should have got rid of her phone. You fool!

Azeri looked at me. There was no trace of sleepiness in her eyes. The look on her face I couldn't divine. She placed a hand under the blanket and brought out something for me to see.

Gel caps. Two of them, resting in the palm of her hand.

"You knew," I said.

Azeri nodded. "You forgot about the vulpine sense of smell. As soon as I took out the medicine I could smell it wasn't the same. But your smell was everywhere in the cabinet anyway, a nervous smell."

My heart was pounding. What the hell was going to happen now? I should sound remorseful. It was easy. I felt remorseful. "I'm sorry, Azeri."

Azeri shook her head. Her eyes glistened. "I... I wondered what I should do, whether I should confront you about it. But I wanted to know. To know whether you really loved me. I thought maybe you would have second thoughts." She chuckled. "I guess it was all just wishful thinking. After I let you see the code and you didn't try and leave straight away, I actually thought you might love me. Stupid."

I took a step forward, but she raised a hand for me to stop. "No. There's no need, human. I don't hate you. I love you, you know. I can't just stop loving you. I don't blame you for wanting to escape. Who wants to spend their life cooped up in here with me?" A tear slipped down her cheek.

"Azeri, I-"

Azeri shook her head. "Go. Once you're on the main street, walk to the left until you come to a big bridge. There's a place underneath it where you can get into the sewers. It's locked and barred, but you're resourceful. I'm sure you'll be able to work something out. Go find the underground. They'll get you home, if anyone can."

She lifted her hand to her lips, popped the gel caps in her mouth and swallowed with a grimace.

"What are you doing?"

Azeri smiled at me. Her face was sad, but that smile still held the ghost of the teasing, affectionate smile I'd grown to love. "You idiot. There'll be an investigation when I report you missing. They'll test my blood and find the drug in it. It'll be just another story of a therian who was too trusting around her servant, who didn't take the right precautions." She closed her eyes. "Now go. I release you. You are no longer my servant."

I hesitated.

"Go!!" cried Azeri, and then she rolled over, bringing her brush up between her legs and hugging it to her chest.

The sight broke my heart. I turned and punched the code into the door. It dilated open and I fled without looking back.

--------------

I sometimes wonder what it would have been like for her, waking up at last from that deep, drugged sleep, the slow, groggy recollection of what had happened slowly filtering back. Would she have looked about for me, still hoping beyond hope that I'd stayed? Would she have cried?

She would have cried. Hell, I was crying as I ran down that corridor. My cheeks and eyes were wet and hot as I waited for the elevator. And when it arrived after an agonising eternity of waiting, I let the door open and then close again before going back.

Azeri slept for a very long time. I'd calculated the dosage well. I lay down beside her, hugging her from behind as she'd held me earlier. This time it was my tears that were wetting her back.

At last she stirred. She murmured and sneezed and clutched her brush closer to herself. Only after a long while did full consciousness return to her and she noticed me.

She rolled over and stared. I stared back. I was still sick with regret and I knew if I tried to smile it would be some horrible, fake smile that no one wants to wake up to.

She murmured my name. Then she said, "A dream."

I shook my head. I drew her closer. Her hands rose to my face, traced it as she continued to stare.

"Can you feel in a dream?" she asked.

I took her hands and shook my head. "No," I said. "No Azeri, this is no dream."

"Why?" she whispered. "Why didn't you go home?"

The smile that came to my face, then, as I drew her hands to my lips and kissed them, was a true one.

"I'm already home" I said.

-----------------

The war was over. On the TV was a report about mixed therian-human couples and their children. As we watched, I cuddled Azeri closer to me. Despite her size, she was still able to be the little spoon. The only problem was her brush, which kept blocking my view of the TV. But I was getting used to it.

The reporter was interviewing a female dragonnewt and her human partner. He was holding their child, a sweet little creature with a tiny version of his mother's horns and a miniature forked tail that flicked back and forth as he held on to his father and stared at the reporter with that mixture of wonder and confusion that all babies have.

"So cute," murmured Azeri, pulling my arms closer around her.

"He sure is," I said. "Who knew that humans would end up being able to produce children with every kind of therian?"

Azeri laughed. "It still makes me laugh that sex essentially ended the war. I mean, there's no need for slavery when we're undergoing a baby-boom, is there?"

The reporter was talking to another couple now, a male lupine and his human wife. As they answered her questions they had to wrestle their furry twins to keep them from running away.

"Lupines and humans make such pretty babies don't you think?" said Azeri with a sigh.

I agreed. "Far less fur and human eyes, but they still have those pointed ears and tail."

Azeri drew my hands down onto her stomach. Beneath the material I could feel the hard swelling of her belly.

She squeezed my hands tight. "Do you think our kits will have ears and tails like that?"

"I'm not sure," I said, kissing the back of her neck. "But I do know they'll be the cutest kits in the world."

The End

taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,799 Followers