The Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,800 Followers

As I lay there, listening to her breathing, a plan slowly began to reveal itself...

-------------

I woke without even realising I'd fallen asleep. I guess chasing Azeri and the spirited sex that had followed had really taken it out of me. My old drill-sergeant would've been ashamed by my lack of stamina.

I felt for Azeri beside me. She was gone, of course. The sound of her moving about had woken me up. I rose and padded out into the corridor.

The door to the bathroom slipped open. Azeri was standing before the mirror, brushing her teeth. She arched an eyebrow at me, then spat in the sink and rinsed her mouth.

"You're only half-dressed," she murmured, dabbing at her lips with a hand towel. "Go put a shirt on."

So the old Azeri was back. I turned to go but she leaned out and grabbed me, her eyes glittering with amusement.

"You know, human, you're terrible at reading people. Can't you tell a joke when you hear one?"

She pulled me closer and leaned forward, closing her eyes. I hesitated, but only for a moment. I pressed my lips against hers. They were softer than I expected, and the tip of the tongue that slipped out was hot and cool with the menthol of her toothpaste. I met it with my own and for a brief moment we kissed deeply, her short whiskers tickling my cheeks as we did.

When she broke away I realised that this was the first time we'd done it. Azeri was obviously far better at reading me than I was her, for she laughed.

"I know," she said. "Things got out of control, didn't they? But you really did acquit yourself well." Her smile became shy. "Do... do humans chase each other before having sex?"

I shook my head and she laughed. "Oh, I thought so. The strange look you gave me! But I'm glad to know that when it comes to sex itself humans do it much the same as we do." Again that shy smile. "So much of you came out. It really was a chore cleaning myself up." Her smile dropped away suddenly and she ducked back into the bathroom and fumbled at the cupboard behind the mirror. She took out a little jar and shook a couple of gel caps into her hand.

"Are you sick, mistress?"

Azeri laughed. "Please don't call me mistress while we're like this. It just seems so stupid. Call me Azeri. No." She popped the capsules in her mouth and swallowed them with a quick cupped handful of water. "I'm not sick. These pills are for... well, they're contraceptives."

Contraceptives? I stared at her. I hadn't even thought of the ramifications of coming inside of her. Could humans and vulpines even...?

Azeri noted my confusion and laughed again. She really was in a good mood. "I don't think we're anywhere genetically similar enough to breed. I have to take the pills anyway. They help regulate my hormones during estrous. Without them I'd get really, really wild."

Really, really wild? After all the growling and yipping and pouncing, I wondered just how much wilder she could get.

"Now go put a shirt on," said Azeri, ending the conversation. "I can't have a half-naked servant wandering my apartment. People will start to talk. Besides..." Her smile grew lewd and her eyes dropped below my waist. "You're taking your chances dressing like that around me while I'm in estrous. I could pounce on you at any moment."

She made a fake lunge at me and fell over laughing when I flinched away from her, and I couldn't help but laugh with her as well.

---------------

I smelled of her, of the sex we'd indulged in, and I found it difficult to sleep. That thick, sexy smell permeated everything, even the walls of the apartment itself it seemed. But maybe I was imagining things. Maybe her scent was permeating me and I took it wherever I went.

Whatever it was, my hard-on refused to go down. I'd decided that there was only one way I was going to get to sleep, and that was by abusing the damn thing until it gave up.

There was no need to waste time deciding on what to think about while I did it. The way Azeri had lain there, her face agonised and desperate as she wiggled her butt and pleaded with me to mount her. Yeah, that was it right there.

I'd never had any complaints about my love-making, but somehow with Azeri I'd felt like a real alpha-male. She'd turned orgasmic as soon as I'd penetrated her and every movement she'd made had been fixed on making me spill my semen as soon as possible into that hungry little womb of hers.

I didn't need much more. I was on the brink as it was. I wasn't in the mood for any edging and I was reaching the point of no return when the door to my room flew open and light poured in.

Shit. It was like when I was a teenager with my mom walking in on me. My hand dropped my dick like it was a poisonous snake and I froze, trying to act as much like a comatose human who wasn't masturbating as possible.

I heard her step into the room. She wasn't trying to be quiet. I knew that when she wanted to, Azeri could walk almost silently, just like a real fox. She came up to the bed and I squeezed my eyes shut tighter.

I felt like an idiot, but now that I'd started on this whole charade, I had to see it through to the...

The covers were torn off and I opened my eyes. My dick, still hard as a rock, was sticking straight up. I hadn't had time to put it back in my pants. I looked at it and then up at Azeri, who met my eyes with her arms folded. She was frowning.

"Didn't I tell you I can hear it when you're doing this ... this bad habit of yours?"

I began to babble something, but Azeri lifted a hand and shook her head.

"No, no need for any excuses." Her eyes slipped down between my legs. "Luckily, it seems I got here before you could waste it."

"Mistress?"

Her face lost its frown, replaced by that shy smile of hers I'd seen earlier for the first time. I liked that smile very much. It was a little girl's 'wanting to be spoiled' smile, the smile of someone who's eager but doesn't want to give the game away.

"I didn't satisfy you earlier?" she murmured.

I opened my mouth, flapped it like a fish a few times before I got control of myself. No need to lie in this situation.

"No, I was totally satisfied," I said. "I came so hard I thought I lost my mind. But I guess..." I smiled with embarrassment. "I suppose everything just smells like you, mis... Azeri. I guess your estrous must be contagious."

Her eyes narrowed, unsure. "You were thinking about me?"

I nodded.

The fragility on her face was pushed away by a grin of delight and with a happy yelp she threw herself onto the bed. I hoped she didn't want to place the chasing game again, but luckily she seemed focussed on only one thing. Her hands slipped between my legs to play with my erection while her mouth found mine.

I slipped my hand down and lifted up the hem of her night dress. She was wearing panties underneath, and as I brought my fingers against the material I discovered the were already soaked.

"Uh," she gasped against my lips as I massaged her through her underwear. "You've made me ruin this pair, too."

I pushed the material aside and slid two fingers right into her, making her gasp against my mouth. Her breath was hot, but hotter still was that gooey paradise inside of her.

She began to squirm and tried to roll over onto all fours. Fearing a repeat of what happened last time, I pressed myself down heavier upon her and whispered to her as I kissed and licked at the soft fur of her neck below her ear.

"Let's do it human style this time."

"Hu-human style?" she whispered.

My lips reached her ears and I nibbled along the edges of them. I'd suspected they were sensitive, and the sharp pants and gasps Azeri was now producing proved me right.

"Please," she gasped. "Please. They're... I'm too sensitive there! Please."

"You're not going to run away this time?"

"No-o," she murmured. Her voice was submissive and the difference from her ordinary arrogance excited me further.

"So you'll be a good vixen?"

"Y-yes," she whispered.

"Then I'll show you how humans make love."

I decided to give her the whole 'boyfriend experience'. I guess I had something to prove, that I could be in control of our lovemaking. Sure, she'd present herself submissively to me earlier, but hadn't that just been control in a different form? There was no way I could've resisted her with her butt high up in the air like that, and she'd known it. No, I was going to tease her, spoil her until she begged me to make love to her.

I wondered then if any of the other servants were tending to their masters the same way I was. The thought was exciting, but I pushed it from my mind. I didn't need any help to get worked up. Azeri's gasps and the sticky heat around my fingers already had me hard as diamond.

I decided to be merciful on her and stopped nibbling those pretty ears. Instead, I spent a long time kissing her, delighting in her large tongue and the sweetness of her mouth, while I continued to gently finger her. My hands were awash by the time I decided to treat her to a good licking. Or was I treating myself? Last time I'd been all geared up to discover whether she tasted as good as she smelled.

I kissed and mouthed her boobs through the silken material of the nightdress, but didn't spend as much time with them as before. Instead I quickly drew down to her stomach. I lifted the hem of her nightdress so that it was bunched up around her middle, allowing me free reign to lick and smother my face in the delightful soft curve of her belly. The fine fur there made it just as much fun as a human girl's.

But soon the scent of her excitement took hold of me. I licked down along her pelvic bone and then gave a teasing, tentative lick of first one, then the other of her pouting lips. She really was puffy down there, and so incredibly wet that my initial kisses left my lips sticky with her excitement. She tasted delicious: savoury and rich and clear, with a vulpine spiciness that made me dizzy.

I was teasing myself more than her, so when her hands found my hair and pushed my face between her legs, I put up no fight whatsoever. My senses overwhelmed with the smell of her, I slipped my tongue across the length of her gooey slit. I received the full effect this time and my dick jerked, getting even harder than before.

Shit, I'd never come from eating a girl out before, but there was always a first time. I grabbed her knees and pushed her legs back, opening her fully to my hungry gaze and tongue. I paced myself, making sure that Azeri's little bump got all the attention it needed. She squirmed and moaned and gave those cute little excite yips from deep in her throat as I ate her out.

Soon it became too much for her and she pushed my head away.

"No-one's ever done it to me like that before," she gasped.

I'd heard that lots of times before, but I believed Azeri when she said it. Vulpine's seemed pretty conservative when it came to sex, and I couldn't imagine Raboso doing that for her.

"That's just for starters," I murmured. I straddled her, covering her with my body. Azeri seemed unsure about what we were doing, but she slipped her arms around my back and drew me close to kiss her.

Her mouth was hot and wet and open to me as I chased her tongue with my own. She moaned and squeezed me tighter while I ran my fingers through that gorgeous red hair of hers, letting my fingers squirm up to caress her pointed ears. They were her weak spot and like an enemy I capitalised on her weakness. The little tufted wedges flicked with sensitive delight as I scratched behind them, all the while kissing her as though making love to her mouth.

When I finally pulled away Azeri was a panting, slobbery mess. She stared at me, her face pink, her chest heaving, as I I positioned myself between her legs and ran the head of my erection against her sex. She was wet with her juices and my saliva, her excitement obvious. I flicked her little bump, making her cry out, and then I eased myself into her, making sure she felt every inch as I penetrated her.

Like before, Azeri went wild beneath me. I felt as though I'd been engulfed in liquid fire and she began rutting her hips up at me as I started to thrust into her. I was gentle at first, but that just seemed to frustrated her. I sat back on my knees and pulled her up on top of me, my arms crossed behind her back, to make her feel more in control. But really I was the one in charge, bouncing her up and down as I thrust myself deep into her.

Azeri rested her face on my shoulder, her long hair slick with sweat against the skin of my chest, and began to make a strange sound I didn't immediately recognise.

She was weeping.

"Azeri, are you alright?"

"Please," she said. "Please don't stop."

I'd never had a woman cry on me during sex before and with her clinging to me and sobbing my name into the crook of my neck I started ploughing her like a madman. She ground her hips against mine, meeting my every desperate thrust, her bushy tail sticking straight up in the air behind her.

I could tell Azeri was getting close. Her pussy was growing even hotter around my shaft and I knew I couldn't hold out for long, either.

Then, my face buried in the pungent wet forest of her hair, I cried out and came inside her. Azeri echoed my cry with her own and I knew she'd been keeping herself from coming so we could reach our pleasure together.

"Oh god, oh god," she gasped again and again as she pushed her hips against mine, milking me of every spurt, and squeezed her shivering body against me.

"Azeri, Azeri," I panted, out of my mind with the white wash of pleasure still crashing across it. "Azeri, I love you, I love you!"

She lifted her face to look at me. Her eyes were wide and vulnerable, her top lip quivering.

"Y-you you love me?"

I blinked at her. Shit. What had I said? Did I really love her?

Did it matter? What mattered was whether she believed I did.

I smiled and leaned forward. Our lips met and I kissed her, a deep, hungry kiss that took her breath away. She pulled me on top of her and we lay there, kissing, as I grew soft inside her.

At last she rolled off me, gasping, and I came free of her. She lay her head on my chest and looked up at me, her eyes glowing.

"I love you too," she whispered.

I guess I can be very convincing when I want to be.

-----------------

Azeri called in sick the next morning and we spent the day together. We made love again, many times, until we collapsed from exhaustion into each other's arms. Even with her wanting to do it "fox style", with a long prelude of chasing and wrestling, I found I could keep up with her. Limitless reservoirs of energy were coming from somewhere, and I wondered if it wasn't that intoxicating aroma that clung to her, to the bed, to the house and now even to myself.

We took breaks for snacks, but when dinnertime came at last, Azeri insisted on preparing it. I watched her cut the meat with her with unsure hands - well, butchering it might have been a better way to put it. But the sight of her trying so hard to please me made my heart ache.

I pushed such sentimental feelings away. I had to get her close to me, bond to me enough to trust me for my plan to work. Everything else was just a distraction.

But it was hard to be so cold blooded, especially after all the pleasure we had shared, the long hours of just lying together, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

At last she finished. She threw the knife and the chopping board into the sink and washed her hands. I took the plates and glasses and set the table.

She sat at the usual place she always did at dinner, but tonight I sat across from her. As usual, I poured her drink for her, but when I went to pour my own Azeri stopped me with a gentle hand on mine.

"Please, let me," she said.

We sat and ate and drank and talked about nothing particular. We soon came to dessert and Azeri brought the fruit to the table. The liquor flowed freely and we seemed to be in no rush to finish the meal, lingering over the sliced fruit and berries.

I was surprised at how normal this felt. It was almost like we were an old married couple.

I went to collect the empty plates and Azeri insisted on helping. I watched in alarm as she built a little tower of the crockery and tipsily juggled them into the kitchen.

I shook my head. I'd been enslaved too long. I was watching her with the critical eye of a professional butler.

When she returned she grabbed her drink and took my hand. But before the sofa she hesitated. She glanced across at me, her face shy.

"Why don't we go to the rooftop? The weather is beautiful at the moment."

"There's a rooftop?"

Azeri frowned. "You haven't been outside once, have you, since you came here?"

I shook my head.

"Well," she said, her face shifting to a grin. "You must promise not to throw yourself off the roof in an escape attempt. We're very high up."

Still holding my hand, she took me to the door. After staring at the keypad for a few moments, she realised she had no hand free, dropped mine regretfully and handed me her glass.

Her fingers slipped over the pad with the over-concentration of the drunk, but at last the door dilated open.

She led me up a small set of stairs to a door, which she waved a hand in front of. It dilated and we passed through into a wall of warm air. It smelled different and I wondered what it was.

The air was fresh. I'd been living inside in recirculated air for so long I'd forgotten what it smelled like.

It was the cusp of night. The sun had set, but the horizon still glowed orange although the sky above and behind us was already black with the night and studded with a thousand points of light. The city spread out before us, the fairytale skyline of minarets and towers black except for the ones closest to the bay, where they still glowed with cooling copper lit by the hidden sun.

Azeri led me by the hand to the edge of the rooftop and I handed her her glass, "It's been a long time since I've been up here," she said, staring out over the city towards the bay. "I used to come up here all the time just to watch the aerosondes, wondering where the people in them were going. I guess I had a lot more free time back then. Before the war, I mean."

She turned toward me. Her hair blew about her face in the onshore breeze, but despite the wildness of her hair, her expression was subdued, gentle, so different from that fierce vixen I'd met at the employment centre.

God help me, she really was beautiful.

"Do you hate me, human?" she asked suddenly.

I laughed. "You're really asking me that, Azeri? After everything that's happened between us?"

Her smile was fragile. "I... I suppose I'm just worried. Maybe all of this is just the result of my estrous. Perhaps vulpine pheromones have some unknown effect on human physiology. Maybe they're forcing you to love me, or something."

I laughed, hoping it masked my shock at her words. "Azeri, you smell good. But I don't think anyone anywhere smells good enough to have someone fall in love with them just because of that alone."

She took a step towards me. "So, you do love me?"

I took her hand "I said so, didn't I?"

She glanced away. "You said it in the throes of our... our lovemaking. Sometimes males say things like that."

"So do females," I said.

Azeri's eyes met mine. They glistened from behind their prison of her thick lashes. "I was telling the truth when I said I loved you." She drew closer to me, pressed her body against mine and rested her chin on my shoulder. "I do not say such words easily, you know. I... I never once told Raboso I loved him. I don't think I did. Love him, I mean..."

"Shh," I whispered, slipping my arms around her. "You don't have to talk about him." I coaxed her face from my shoulder, tempting her lips with my own. The sparring became a kiss which quickly turned passionate.

taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,800 Followers