Zinnias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uh, hey! I, how you doing?" Randy stammered, seeing a weathered looking Heather standing in front of the Red Delicious apple display.

"I, you know," Heather shrugged.

"I, uh, so, uh, how's Briah and Farley and Danielle doing?" Randy asked, bagging the selected apples

"They, they're good. David, Briah's daddy? He and Honey got them right now," Heather admitted.

Heather had no intention of letting David McMahon know he had a daughter. As far as she was concerned, there was no need to confuse an already convoluted situation. Until she walked into the living room and caught Robert, Damien's cousin trying to teach Briah how to kiss. Her maternal instincts kicked in and she took the steps to protect her baby girl from this predator.

In the lawyer's office, Honey McMahon, David's wife asked about Briah's siblings. Heather wanted to dislike the short, freckled red head, but Honey's warm personality made it almost impossible to dislike her.

"There's Farley; he's ten months younger than Briah, then there's Danielle; she's the baby of the family; she's six," Heather said, pulling their school pictures out of her purse.

"And they'll be coming with Briah when she visits us?" Honey asked. "Wait, six? So she's the same age as our Janelle?"

"I uh, well, Briah's the only one David's the daddy," Heather said.

"But, that, well, that really doesn't seem fair," Honey said. "Briah gets to come see us and they don't?"

"And Briah's the only one gets a new grandma and they don't?" David agreed.

Amelia Waters, David's attorney asked Heather if she'd bee agreeable to them rewriting the visitation agreement to include Farley and Danielle. Heather watched Honey and David passing the three school pictures back and forth and whispering about how excited Janelle and D.J. would be. Wiping at her eyes, Heather tried to answer Amelia's question, but finally mutely nodded her head in agreement.

"So, you did tell Briah about her daddy?" Randy asked, snapping Heather out of her reverie.

"And Farley and Danielle," Heather agreed.

"Really? I turn my back for two seconds and you're talking to some pretty woman?" Shannon demanded, slapping Randy on his buttocks.

"I thought I locked you in the trunk," Randy quipped, putting his arm around his wife.

Janice was thrilled when Randy called with the news that he was engaged. Uncle Jack let a few tears slide down his face when his step-son asked him to be his best man.

"And, uh, I really got keep calling you 'Uncle Jack?'" Randy asked. "I mean, shit, what's wrong with 'Dad,' huh?"

"Ain't a damned thing wrong with it, son," Jack agreed.

The first Saturday in September was warm, but not hot. The park behind the St. Elizabeth Parish Public Library was alive with the flowers of late summer as Randy and Jack stood under the gazebo. Deacon Derek Bergeron stood in the lightweight gray suit his step-father had purchased for him when he'd become a deacon of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. The blood red tie he wore had belonged to his step-father.

Shannon had been a vision of loveliness as she approached, holding her father's arm. The wedding gown had belonged to Kathy Brown; looking at his mother in law, Randy knew he was one lucky man.

Seeing Shannon Brown in her wedding gown had been a treat. Seeing Shannon Wilson out of her wedding gown had actually caused Randy to blow a load into his boxers. She stood in their New Orleans' hotel room, dressed in pale blue half-cup bra and matching thong panties with white garter belt and white stockings. With a soft smile, Shannon had turned slowly, giving her husband a good look at her semi-nude body.

"I love you," Randy exclaimed as he struggled out of his clothing.

"I know," Shannon whispered happily as she crawled onto the bed. "And I love you too. Now, husband, come here."

Her breasts were large and each was capped with a light brown areole. Shannon's areolae were crinkled tightly in excitement, her fat nipples stuck out over the shelf created by her half-cup bra. Randy's mouth and fingers teasing and tugging at Shannon's nipples soon had her grunting and groaning in need.

Peeling down her skimpy panties, Randy found out that all of Shannon was blonde. The patch of blonde curls could not cover her swollen inner lips and Randy eagerly lapped at her essences until she clamped her legs around his head and screamed in orgasm.

"Condom," Randy huffed when his bride released her grip on his head.

"Oh no sir," Shannon said firmly. "We're having four kids and that starts tonight."

"I uh, I, so y'all got married?" Heather's question pulled Randy out of staring deeply into Shannon's eyes.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, yes we did," Shannon smiled, tearing her eyes from her husband's gaze. "September fourth."

Heather almost laughed when Shannon's beautiful face showed the moment Shannon recognized Heather Aucoin. Heather put her selection of Red Delicious apples into her buggy and prepared to move on.

"Well, congratulations," Heather said sadly.

"She was telling me about Briah and Farley and Danielle," Randy said to Shannon.

"Oh! Oh my God, how, how are they?" Shannon begged to know.

"I, they, they're great," Heather smiled wistfully. "Like I told Randy, they're with David and Honey right now."

"David's Briah's father," Randy explained to Shannon.

"David? The one that got out of prison? The one that trashed your house?" Shannon asked Randy, face registering her disapproval.

"No, that was Damien," Heather said. "David, David's a good guy."

David McMahon was indeed a good guy. He did not mock Farley for his manner of dressing, did not mock Farley or Briah or Danielle for wearing cosmetics. Instead, David showed Farley there were some advantages to not wearing women's clothing or cosmetics. There were some advantages to being a little more masculine.

"And, you, you are a big brother," David said as he and Farley and David Junior, D.J. fished the Atchafalaya Basin. "And some guys are going notice you got three cute sisters in Briah and Danielle and Janelle. You might have kick some ass, you know?"

"Oh," Farley said, pondering that information.

"And you got a little brother," David continued, slowly reeling in his line. "Who's going show him how to throw a football? Or ride a bike?"

"I know how a bike ride," D.J. stated.

"Without training wheels?" David asked, pulling his hook out of the water and seeing something had taken the worm off his hook but had not been hooked.

But when Robert asked when Briah and Danielle would be coming back, Heather decided that Briah and Danielle, and Farley would not be coming back to the trailer. A quick phone call to Honey confirmed that Briah and Danielle and Farley would be kept safe from Robert Hebert. The women's shelter on Banks Street was now working with Heather. They had helped her get an apartment and were working with her to help her find gainful employment.

"I, good," Randy said firmly.

"Miss Hea, Heather, if there's anything we can do, please, please let us know," Shannon begged.

"Nothing you can do; it's got to come from me," Heather smiled widely. "But thank you all the same."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, as well as those that 'Favorite' my work.

Heather Aucoin, Briah Aucoin and Farley Aucoin are all characters introduced in 'Multiple Units #311' in the Loving Wives category. At the conclusion of that story, Heather was pregnant with Danielle Aucoin.

Chris Fontenot and Fontenot Equipment & Services were first introduced in 'X-Rated: Daddy's Old VCR Tapes' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Kathy Brown's hometown of Aitchel, Ohio, as well as her father, Conrad Duhurst were introduced in 'Happy A&M Day' in the Transsexuals & Crossdressers category.

Damien Hebert and his deceased father, Donnie Hebert were likewise introduced in 'Multiple Units #311.'

Officer Rochelle Esposito was introduced in the 'Yapping Dogs' series in the Loving Wives category. Her current occupation as a Baylor Lake police officer was introduced in 'Written Down' in the Group Sex category.

Penny Richards, the grocery store cashier is a character introduced in 'Strands Of Gray' in the Loving Wives category.

Brian Loudermilk, the drunken Young Insurance claims adjuster is a character first introduced in 'The Good Neighbor' in the BDSM category.

Elizabeth Coutre, the division manager of Young Insurance is a character first introduced in the 'The Broussard Sisters' series in the Group Sex category.

Derek Bergeron, the Deacon that officiates the wedding ceremony is a character first introduced in the 'The Garbage...' series in the Novels/Novellas category.

Briah's father, David McMahon and his wife Honey are introduced in 'Multiple Units #311.'

Amelia Waters, David McMahon's attorney is likewise introduced in the 'The Garbage...' series.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.