Zinnias

Story Info
She managed to kill everything, even the flowers.
15.3k words
4.44
50.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**.**.**

"God damn it, okay, Briah, what makes you think I know how fix this piece of shit car?" the woman was yelling at a cute girl as they stood in the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store parking lot.

Randy Wilson paused his stroll from pickup truck to front door of the grocery store when he heard the woman's tired complaints. He watched as she struggled to open the hood of the old car; Randy wasn't sure what make and model or the age of the rust bucket might be. It was an American automobile, the pride of a bygone Detroit era.

The girl appeared to be nine or ten years old. There was a boy approximately the same age standing by the girl; obviously her brother. Both kids had the same light brown hair and deep brown eyes and haggard expressions on their cute faces.

The woman, all Randy could see of the woman was her sweet bubble butt and her thick legs and round hips as she bent, trying to figure out how to open the hood. Randy did like those thick legs and round ass. He liked her denim cutoffs and the few tendrils of brown pubic hair he could see as he approached them.

"Hi. Mind if I take a look?" Randy asked.

"I yeah, go ahead," Heather Aucoin sighed, exasperated.

"Okay, first off, what's it doing or not doing?" Randy asked as he deftly opened the hood.

"Whoa! How'd you do that?" the girl asked, amazed.

"Right here? There's a latch," Randy pointed, showing Briah Aucoin where the latch was. "Push it up and the hood pops open."

"Cool!" the boy smiled.

"It, it just kind of grinds," Heather said, soft brown eyes begging with Randy to perform a miracle and get her car started.

"All right, mm hmm, and, go ahead and see?" Randy asked as he fiddled with the engine.

Heather scampered to the driver's door and opened the car.

After a moment, the car gave a reluctant gurgle, cough, then started. Randy moved the rod aside and verified that neither child had their hands near the hood. He slammed the hood shut and gave the woman a wave before walking to the store.

"Hey, Mister," Randy heard as he was looking over the selection of honey crisp apples.

"Yeah?" Randy smiled at the cute girl.

"My momma said give you this," Briah smiled, handing him a piece of paper.

'Heather Aucoin' and a phone number was on the piece of paper.

"Tell your momma thank you and I'll call her tonight," Randy smiled.

The girl gave him a big smile and giggle before scampering away. Randy smiled as he continued to pore over the selection of apples. The kids had been dressed in clean clothing. A little plain, and their feet had been shoved into cheap tennis shoes, but they'd been clean, their clothes had been clean.

The mother was a little on the chunky side, had her some meat on them bones, Randy's Uncle Jack would have said.

Uncle Jack wasn't really his uncle. He'd been a good man that had seen a pretty woman with a rebellious adolescent boy and had done his best to lift both mother and son up. Janice Wilson had been grateful, and Randy had just been surly and obnoxious.

And when that surly and obnoxious attitude and behavior had put Randy behind bars, serving five to eight years in Stratton Medium Security Penitentiary, Uncle Jack drove Janice the ninety four miles from Oakleaf, Texas to Stratton every other month so she could visit Randy. Uncle Jack never spoke down to Randy, never disparaged Randy. He did point out to the no longer arrogant young man that the penal system had programs designed to help Randy and encouraged Randy to take advantage of these programs while he was behind bars.

"Shit, boy, not like you got anything else to do, huh?" Uncle Jack said.

So, Randy obtained his GED while behind bars. Then he studied welding. The Alejandro Lopez Grant, set up by Senor Alejandro Miguel Lopez, Jr. in his father's memory paid for the training, with the state of Texas matching the grant dollar for dollar. Thanks to the training, as well as keeping his nose clean, Randy was released three years and four months after entering the prison. The grant did not stop after the bars clanged shut behind the freed prisoner; they helped Randy secure employment with a factory that fabricated frames for vending machines in Lowridge, Texas.

Hey, Wilson," the shop floor manager called out one morning. "Holmes wants to see you."

Watson Holmes was the owner of the factory; Randy wondered why the man would want to see him. Other than his first day on the job, Randy had never spoken with the man.

In the man's cluttered office, Randy wasn't even offered a seat. He was simply told of an opportunity to go to work for a company out of Baylor Lake, Louisiana that provided welders for off-shore oil rigs. Watson had noted Randy's attention to detail, so had recommended Randy for the job.

"When do I start?" Randy asked and Mr. Holmes smiled.

Chris Fontenot was a good man to work for, as long as you worked. Chris was quick to weed out any slackers, or any people that didn't know what they were doing. Hard work was rewarded. Chris recognized those that put in the effort, and recognized those that were trying to look as if they were putting in the effort. Working with Fontenot Equipment & Services, Randy was making a good, honest living.

Now, two years after being released from Stratton, Randy had a pickup truck, a nice apartment in the Magnolia Courtyard Apartments and a woman's phone number in his pocket. His cell phone had a few numbers, a few fuck buddies he could call whenever the mood struck him. If the first number was unavailable, Randy would just move on to the next one in line.

That night, ice cold St. Elizabeth Lager in hand, Randy did call Heather Aucoin. She teased him about butchering her last name; apparently he was not from around here.

"OH kwah(n)," Heather giggled.

"Oh what? How you get OH kwah(n) out of Aw coin?" Randy laughed.

They agreed that Randy would come over the next night for smothered chicken, a way of thanking him for fixing her car. Randy did not say anything about Heather's address being a trailer park; he'd grown up in a trailer park.

Calling his mother, Randy got her to give him her apple crumb cake recipe. Uncle Jack wanted to hear about Randy's shift on the oil rig; Uncle Jack was fascinated by the act of drilling for oil off-shore, in open waters.

Heather Aucoin's trailer was similar to Heather Aucoin's automobile. Randy hoped the steps would hold him as he stepped onto them. The door was weathered and splintering and gave a hollow 'thunk' when he knocked on it.

"Hi," a cute girl answered.

"Hi; you're Briah?" Randy guessed.

Over the phone, Heather had told Randy of her three children; Briah, the oldest was nine years old; Farley, the next in line was eight, and Danielle, Dani, was five years old. All three were out of school for the summer break and Heather couldn't wait for school to start in a few weeks so that she could get a break.

The girl giggled and Randy saw that it was not Briah, but Farley. He smiled and shrugged and asked if he could come in or did Farley want to air condition the entire neighborhood?

"Mom! That cute guy's here," Farley called out.

"Well? Tell that cute guy come in," Heather yelled in reply.

"Hi, I'm that cute guy," Randy said to a cute girl that ran into the living room to see who their guest was.

"Hi," Danielle smiled before running away again.

"Hi, it's just about ready," Heather smiled from the stove.

Randy smiled; Heather had obviously put on some makeup and had teased her soft brown hair a bit. She'd also put on a somewhat shapeless sundress; a yellow dress with blue flowers.

"Whenever Mom puts on makeup, I get to put it on too," Farley informed their guest.

"Makes sense," Randy agreed. "Why should she get all the fun, right?"

"I know!" Farley agreed, delighted with Randy's response.

"Hi," Briah said.

"Hi; and before you call me 'that cute guy,' my name is Randy," Randy said, seeing that Briah also wore cosmetics on her pretty face. "Randy Wilson."

"Hi Mr. Randy," Farley said. "What's that?"

"This? This is my mother's world famous apple crumb cake," Randy said, placing the aluminum foil pan onto the table.

"Now, you didn't have do that," Heather protested, smiling.

The meal was good and the conversation was lively. All three children favored their mother in looks and in temperament. She was a soft spoken woman; Randy could sense a subservient streak in her. That same streak seemed to extend to her children. They had very little in the way of toys, or of extravagances. There was a large tube television that stayed silent the entire time Randy was in their trailer. He noticed there was no gaming console system or even a DVD player hooked up to the antiquated behemoth.

"So, why you got no hair?" Farley braved asking Randy and Heather cleared the dishes and got out five plates for the apple crumb cake.

"Farley! That's rude," Heather admonished the boy.

"Sorry," Farley immediately apologized.

"Um, Miss Aw coin, I don't mind telling him," Randy said, draining his can of Gratchley's beer.

"I told you," it's..." Heather giggled.

"No, no, Mister Randy," all three children said, then told him how to pronounce their last name.

After the crumb cake disappeared, they played a board game; Life. Then Briah was asked to please get Dani ready for bed, then help Farley take off his makeup.

While the three children were occupied, Heather and Randy sat on her lopsided couch and made out. Randy's exploring hands discovered that Heather wore no undergarments underneath the sundress. After he fingered her to orgasm, Heather fished his cock out and performed a very noisy and wet blow job. She was delighted to discover that his head was not the only shaved part of his body.

Randy visited the Aucoin trailer one more time during his seven days on dry land. He took the four Aucoins to a miniature golf course then to Jade Garden Chinese restaurant. Randy worked with Briah and Farley, showing them how to eat with chopsticks. Even the waitress, normally quite surly and rude, did smile as the five people laughed and squealed and enjoyed themselves.

Once at their trailer again, Heather sent her three children to their rooms as she pulled an unresisting Randy to her bedroom. In her bedroom, Heather stripped, displaying a pleasingly plump body to Randy. They performed sixty nine; Randy managed to tongue Heather to two orgasms before she coaxed his first ejaculation from his cock. The entire time he'd been lapping at her fragrant pussy, Randy had been fingering both pussy and ass.

"Okay, I, oh, oh God, I, there's some lube right there," Heather wheezed as she pulled her chubby buttocks open with her small hands. "You need stick that big dick up my ass, hear?"

Randy used two fingers to grease Heather's anus and then greased up his cock. Heather grunted, whimpered and groaned as Randy slowly pushed himself into her incredibly tight ass. She barked and shuddered in orgasm as Randy slowly, forcefully fucked her jiggling ass. She barked in orgasm as Randy spurted his load into her clutching bowels.

As they lay in post-coital bliss, Heather quietly mentioned how grateful she was that Randy had not mocked Farley for wearing makeup during their family outing. Randy didn't say anything; he'd thought it was fairly ridiculous that Heather had allowed Briah and Danielle to wear makeup. In his opinion, none of the children were old enough for cosmetics.

"What?" Randy shrugged. "Like he told me, when Momma wears makeup, he gets to wear it too."

The following morning, Randy pulled up to the job site with moments to spare. He got on the boat and promptly fell asleep for the boat ride from dock to rig.

Randy was pleased with the warm reception he received when he was back on dry land. Heather quickly agreed to a date that would take her and the three 'urchins' out for pizza and then to the video game arcade. Randy did mention that the pizza parlor and adjoining arcade would have many children; she might wish to curtail Farley, or Briah and Danielle using any cosmetics.

Either Heather did not believe Randy, or the children prevailed; all three children wore rouge and eye shadow and lip gloss. They even had painted their fingernails a very noticeable blood red color.

Some boys taunted Farley for his use of makeup. The sight of an unsmiling Randy showing up and standing behind Farley quickly stopped the taunting. Soon after, the five decided to return to their trailer.

"You know, my apartment's got a swimming pool," Randy suggested as he and Heather entered her bedroom.

"Oh?" Heather asked, wiggling out of snug jeans.

"There's even a couple of them charcoal grills," Randy said. "Why don't we do a little swimming party tomorrow?"

"No makeup required," Randy thought as he pressed his greasy cock to Heather's shiny anus.

Required or not, the four Aucoins did have on makeup. And Farley wore a one piece girl's bathing suit, a suit that matched the one piece suit his mother wore. Randy was slightly distressed at the bikinis Briah and Danielle wore; he wondered where Heather had found such inappropriate swimwear for the girls.

Thankfully, most of the residents of the apartment complex were at work; it was the middle of the week. Randy started up the charcoals while Heather and her brood swam about in the small, overly chlorinated pool.

When he took off his tee shirt to join them in the pool, Briah, Farley, and Danielle became goggle-eyed at the diamondback rattlesnake tattoo that covered most of Randy's back. The artistry the inmate had put into the very colorful, coiled and dangerous snake was truly breathtaking. When they asked him where he got his tattoo, Randy told them it was from his time in prison.

"My dad's in prison," Farley said.

"Oh yeah?" Randy asked.

"Uh huh," Briah agreed. "What it was, Momma? Armed robbery?"

"Briah," Heather said, tone and facial expression telling her children that she did not want to talk about their father's incarceration.

After their meal, Randy herded them up the stairs to his one bedroom apartment. As they lolled on the couch and recliner, Farley on the floor watching 'the animated Ice Age' on Randy's flat screen television, Heather whispered in Randy's ear that his apartment had no place for adults to get some privacy. Randy whispered that not every date had to have sex in order to be an enjoyable date.

Four months after he had helped Heather in the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store parking lot, Randy had deleted the phone numbers of his fuck buddies from his phone. Then Randy broached the idea of them moving in together. His plan was to move Briah, Farley, and Danielle out of their current school district and over to the Baylor Lake school district. One teacher at Andrew Jackson Elementary School had been arrested for sexual misconduct and possession of child pornography and two cafeteria workers and a custodian had been arrested for possession of schedule IV narcotics with intent to distribute. Moving them to Baylor Lake would put the three children into William C. C. Claiborne elementary school.

"Uh, Sweetheart, your apartment isn't big enough for all five of us," Heather reminded Randy.

"No, but there's a house on Tallow Road's got four bedrooms," Randy said. "Can put Farley in his own room, Briah and Danielle can have their own room, and we'll figure out where you go later on, okay?"

"Uh huh, better figure real quick," Heather giggled happily. "I love you, know that?"

The house was unanimously approved of by Randy, Heather, and Briah and Farley and Danielle. The next time Randy was in from off-shore, Randy filled out all the paperwork and was officially a home owner.

Uncle Jack drove Janice to help Randy move. Truthfully, both Jack and Janice wanted to meet Heather and her children.

"Mm, Sweetheart? Uh, exactly how old is she?" Janice asked when Heather was out of earshot.

"Okay, she got two girls? Or three?" Jack asked as the three Aucoin children sat at the kitchen table, making Christmas tree ornaments.

"Farley's just kind of going through a phase," Randy excused Farley's painted fingernails and long hair. "And I think Heather's thirty one or thirty two; why?"

"Hmm," was Janice's response.

"Hmm," was Jacks response.

"Hmm," was Jack and Janice's response when Randy let them know he planned to ask Heather to marry him?

Both Jack and Janice were very gracious in accepting Farley's origami Christmas tree ornaments he'd made for his new grandmother and grandfather. Both also accepted his loving hugs as they prepared to leave the warm, lively home.

"And in the summer? I'll bring you some zinnias from my garden," Janice said to Heather, pointing to the weed-cjpked flower bed in front of the house.

"That'll be Randy's job; I have a black thumb," Heather said.

"Ooh, I'll take care of them," Farley enthused.

"Well, there you go, Mother," Randy smiled. "Farley will take care of the flowers."

"I, I'm sure he will," Janice smiled a tight smile.

Christmas Day, Briah and Farley were delighted, amazed at the expense Santa Claus had gone to in giving them gifts. Danielle seemed to take the largesse in stride; she obviously didn't remember the meager Christmas season of even one year ago. Randy was off-shore for Christmas but smiled when he returned to dry land; there were numerous text messages from Briah and Farley. Danielle also left him a text message telling him 'Merry Christmas' but as far as she was concerned, Santa Claus was whom should get the credit for her new bicycle.

"Mr. Randy, you teach me how ride this?" Farley begged when Randy entered the two story home.

"Aw you know it buddy," Randy said, hugging the scrawny boy.

"And me?" Briah begged, hand on her new mountain bike.

"Absolutely," Randy said. "All right, your hands go down here, on these pedal things, and your feet go on the seat and..."

"Mr. Randy! That's not right!" Briah and Farley both squealed and laughed.

"Hey you," Heather said, giving her man a tight embrace. "They been dying for you to get home."

"What 'bout you? You been dying?" Randy asked, giving her chubby backside a good squeeze before shrugging his heavy coat on again.

"You know it," Heather agreed, pulling on her own winter coat. "And, thank you for the coat; it's beautiful."

"Beautiful's nice, but how about is it warm enough?" Randy asked, helping Danielle button her coat.

"Mm hmm," Heather agreed.

"Farley, no sir, you need to put that helmet on," Randy ordered as Farley opened the front door of the home.

"Aw come on; it messes up my hair," Farley whined.

"Know what else really messes up your hair? A car's bumper," Randy said. "Good God, boy; who? Who's going see you with messed up hair?"

"Well, you," Farley admitted.

"Oh. Well, still; you need to put your helmet on," Randy said.

By the time Briah and Farley tired of trying to learn how to ride a bicycle, Randy was exhausted. His legs and his feet hurt from running up and down Tallow Road, running alongside a terrified, agitated Briah and a tearful Farley. But after putting their new bicycles into the garage, both children declared they would be experts by the next day.

"I bet you will; what's for supper?" Randy asked.

Chili pie," Heather announced.

"Oh boy," Randy smiled; chili pie was a specialty of Heather's.

On New Year's Eve, Randy, Farley and Briah stood outside in the brutal cold, shooting off fireworks. Every now and then, Heather and Danielle would bring out mugs of hot chocolate, but both Heather and Danielle declared they had too much sense to stand outside in the bitter cold. Randy made Heather squeal and Farley and Briah and Danielle laugh when he put his cold nose on her throat.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers