All Comments on 'Youthful Abandon'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

18 year olds often have what a desperate man is looking for!

5

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Quality story, ★★★★★

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopalmost 2 years ago

Sorry I Missed the Steaks, Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Top effort, well done!

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

It's always a swole day when a JimBob44 story drops. I think I just enjoy the fact that the man knows what he likes and just goes with it.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

A smile inducing story. My day is all better now. Most appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If is indeed a swole day when JB drops a story. He write about realness. In fact, for anyone in the south Louisiana/Texas where most of his stories take place, you know how real he is, right down to the vernacular. 5/5 well deserved stars, and always look forward to more.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great JimBob44 story!

You know I always hear older women complaining about older men dating/marrying younger women. Well, typically the reason is because younger women still like having sex even with older men.

Men are visual beings. We like women, especially naked women who still want to have sex. When a man tells you he thinks your beautiful and that he loves every inch of you body (regardless of what body type you think you have and whether you like your body) who are you to argue with him. If your husband loves to see you naked, can't keep his hands of you and wants to have bedroom gymnastics with you all the time how could that ever be an issue.

Its like what the character Steve said in the TV program "Coupling": " Look, I like naked women! I'm a bloke! I'm supposed to like them! We're born like that. We like naked women as soon as we're pulled out of one. Halfway down the birth canal, we're already enjoying the view."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great well written. Five stars!

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

I do like your stories, they usually leave me wanting more. A good sign, I think...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

JimBob knows some people. 5*

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A little abrupt and sudden but enjoyable.

Xabrian39Xabrian39almost 2 years ago

First story I have read from JB I didn't like. Normally enjoy his stories, but this time, no matter how you doin it, or end it, he straight up raped that girl. She tried multiple times to stop it, and he pushed through. Not enjoyable in the least.

HragsHragsalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story. Write some more !!!!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

I found it humorous and good reading! So JimBob44’s pleasure is my enjoyment. Enjoyable reading time was achieved all requirements checked.

Please do keep writing for your pleasure and I will keep reading for my enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute story. Good fast read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stella and Diane are same to same, both fussy bitches

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Second chances.. that's what life is all about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories