Youthful Abandon

Story Info
18 yr old girl helps him abandon his bitterness.
6.4k words
4.46
30.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find Miss Steaks.

**.**.**

"Sixteen years. Sixteen fucking years. Wasted," Andrew Freedlin muttered darkly to himself as he left the Oakleaf County Courthouse.

"Oh, I love children. I want at least three, maybe more," Andrew continued his bitter rumination as he stepped into the glaring hot afternoon sun.

"Well, buddy, if ever there was a time to get good and drunk, this is it," Andrew said, opening the door of his stodgy, dependable sedan.

"Andy, I really..." his almost ex-wife tried to speak.

"Fuck yourself, Dianne," Andrew yelled, startling the thirty seven year old woman. "All right? Just go fuck yourself, lying deceitful "cunt. You knew, you knew from the start I wanted kids."

Andrew was actually surprised that the car could burn rubber. He left a strip before his logical brain kicked in and reminded Andrew that tires weren't cheap.

"And, at least the fucking judge decided the house had been mine before that bitch moved in," Andrew consoled himself.

"God damn it, I, I'm forty two years old. Forty fucking two years old. Like I'm ever going find someone have a baby with now?" Andrew despaired. "Thanks, Diane. Thanks a lot. Thanks a whole hell of a lot for wasting my life, God damned bitch."

Pulling up to the Pak N' Sak liquor store, Andrew took the last available parking space. Looking through the plate glass window, Andrew could see a crowd of men and two very rough looking women scanning the shelves.

"Hmm, see I'm not the only one with a lying bitch for an ex-wife," Andrew chuckled mirthlessly.

"Oh, oh yeah, Fourth of July weekend," Andrew reminded himself as he stepped onto the sidewalk.

"Hey, uh, hi," a chubby blonde girl chirped, smiling nervously.

Andrew regarded her for a moment. She was dressed in a pale pink tank top that stretched taut against her pudgy belly. With the sunlight beaming directly behind himself, Andrew could see that the cute girl wore no bra; her half dollar sized areolae were a light brown in color, easily visible through the thin material. Her navel was a tunnel in her belly. Her wide hips stretched the denim of her Daisy Duke shorts, displaying ample hips and very pale and plump thighs.

"I, uh, you wanna party?" the blonde girl asked, licking her full lips nervously.

At first Andrew was about to refuse. No, he did not want to party. He wanted to get good and stinking drunk, falling down, knee-walking drunk.

But he had not been laid in nearly nine months. Nine months since Diane's tearful confession that she was not ready, and never would be ready to be a mommy. Two wasted months of marriage counseling, then mediations; Diane kept making ludicrous financial demands, and finally standing in front of a judge.

"How much?" Andrew asked.

"Huh?" the girl asked, confused.

"Huh? What do you mean, huh? You asked me if I want to party. I asked you how much to party," Andrew spat. "Come on, give me the prices."

"Huh?" the girl goggled, blue eyes wide. "Oh, oh no mister, I, I just want some tequila, you know, so I can par-tay."

"Know what? I, I'm sorry," Andrew relented. "So what you want? A pint?"

"I, how much five bucks get me?" the girl asked, producing a wadded up clump of dollars from her pocket.

"Oh, hey, wait, how old are you?" Andrew asked.

"Eighteen, just made eighteen yesterday," the girl smiled proudly.

"And I get you this fifth of tequila, you got somewhere to drink it?" Andrew asked.

"I, Browner Park, I guess," the girl shrugged, a move that made her small breasts jiggle.

"Which is extremely dangerous for a pretty girl like you," Andrew shook his head. "You do know they're looking for a group of Latin kids done some mugging, huh?"

"Shit! That, that was there?" the girl asked, mouth revealing straight white teeth.

"I get you this tequila, we're going back to my place to par-tay, hear?" Andrew demanded.

Inside the store, Andrew found a bottle of brandy. He then located the Artigas Tequila.

"Know what? I'm getting good and sloppy drunk? This, this is what I need," Andrew said and grabbed a half gallon of the cheap tequila.

Stepping out of the store, Andrew saw the girl from behind. Her long blonde hair reached to the small of her back. He liked long hair. Diane had once had long brown hair that reached to the tops of her pert buttocks. And for whatever reason, she decided to hack it all off, opting for a cute page boy style.

The girl's chubby buttocks peeked out of the obscene denim shorts, two hillocks of very pale flesh. Andrew resisted the urge to slap them as he approached her.

"Come on; car's right here," Andrew said. "Let's go par-tay."

Getting into the car, Andrew could smell the young girl's sweat. He could also smell the scent of her sunscreen. He nodded with satisfaction; at least she was smart enough to protect her flesh from the harmful rays of the sun.

"Andrew Freedlin," Andrew said as he carefully backed out of the parking lot.

"Huh?" the girl asked.

"My name. Andrew Freedlin," Andrew said.

"Oh! I'm mony," The girl chirped.

"You know, Moni, nice girls don't stand outside of liquor stores and ask old geezers if they want to party," Andrew said as he turned onto Schechter Circle.

"Uh huh, maybe I'm not a nice girl," Moni giggled.

"Oh, okay," Andrew chuckled. "So, you a bad girl?"

"Maybe," Moni said, trying to be coy.

"Just curious, how many, damn there were a lot of people in there; how many did you ask if they wanted to party?" Andrew asked, tapping the garage door opener.

"I, you, you were the first one didn't look like some kind of pervert," Moni admitted.

"Oh? But I am," Andrew said. "I am a pervert. Just ask my ex-wife."

Diane had thought it was weird, and quite frankly disgusting when Andrew played with her breasts. The moment his lips left her nipples, Diane would wipe them dry. Cunnilingus was vulgar and anal sex was barbaric.

"Oh yeah?" Moni asked, voice quavering slightly as they entered the large home.

In the kitchen, Andrew got out two large thermal tumblers and mixed together some grapefruit juice, some pineapple juice and tequila over ice. He guided Moni to the living room, urging her to the couch.

"And, let's see. Know what? She's not here," Andrew said, pulling one of Diane's artsy-fartsy pretentious new age cds out of the player. "Maybe some Deftones? Oh! Man! Haven't heard this one in forever..."

Andrew smiled as 'Careful' began to play. He had always liked Paramore, but Diane had hated them; claimed it was just noise and screaming. Andrew sat on the couch, right next to Moni.

"So, bad girl, how's your drink?" Andrew asked, placing his hand on her smooth thigh.

"I, uh, it, it's good," Moni said, gulping down nearly half of the sixteen ounce drink in one long pull.

"Hey, hey, slow down," Andrew smiled. "Not going be much of a party if you're all passed out, you know."

"I, uh, you, you really want, you really want party with a fat girl like me?" Moni asked, head unconsciously bobbing to the music.

In answer, Andrew kissed her plump lips. She jerked slightly at the contact, but Andrew put a hand behind Moni's head and brought her lips back to his lips.

Her hair was silky soft to the touch. Andrew could smell her shampoo and conditioner as he combed his fingers through the lustrous locks. He wished he'd put his drink down before kissing her; he only had one hand free.

"Mm," Moni cooed and opened her mouth. Andrew thrust his tongue into her mouth and coaxed her tongue out. He could taste the drink on her soft tongue, could feel her soft tongue with his insistent tongue. He could feel her soft breath as she struggled to breathe through her nostrils.

"Yeah, I want to party with a girl like you," Andrew finally said, pulling back slightly.

He drank some of his drink and put the glass onto a coaster on his coffee table. Moni guzzled the rest of her drink and put her own drink onto a second coaster. She smiled, fingering the coaster.

"Cute," she said, indicating the drink coasters. "It's the state of Texas."

"Ready for another one?" Andrew asked, again kissing her.

"I uh, yeah, sure," Moni agreed. "So, who is this?"

"Paramore. Brand New Eyes," Andrew said.

"Cool. I, uh, I kind of figured you'd be into you know, like Nora Jones or that Enya shit," Moni giggled. "You got a bathroom?"

"No, 'fraid not. The ex-wife got it in the divorce. SO, I been using a mop bucket," Andrew said, opening the door of a half-bath.

"And she was the one into all that crappy mind-numbing boring shit," Andrew continued as he made them a second drink.

This time, Andrew made sure to put his drink onto the coaster before they started making out. Moni squealed into his mouth when his hands found her small breasts. She grunted and moaned into his kiss when he began twisting and tugging her hard nipple.

Removing her top, revealing her small hard breasts and slight paunch did cause Moni to tense up. Andrew took her right breast into his mouth, sucking as much of her boob as he could. His tongue batted at the sensitive nipple while his fingers continued to toy with her left breast.

"Bed's a whole lot better than this couch," Andrew declared after he'd managed to suck, gnaw and lick Moni's breasts until she squealed in orgasm.

Quickly, Andrew flipped the selector and the music continued to pump through the entire home, instead of just the living room speakers. Moni hesitated a brief moment but then allowed herself to be pulled from the couch. Andrew guided her to the stairs and watched her full buttocks flex and strain as Moni walked up the stairs.

He could have simply pulled Moni into the library; there was a day bed in the room. Once, only once, Diane let Andrew prove to her that the bed was large enough for an afternoon tryst. But Andrew wanted to fuck Moni, fuck another woman on Diane's side of the bed. He wanted to remove the ghost of his ex-wife.

"Mmph!" Moni grunted as Andrew squeezed her in a tight embrace.

Andrew then guided Moni into his bedroom. Again, she tensed up and turned to protest. Apparently, when she'd asked Andrew if he wanted to party, par-tay, she had not anticipated anything like this.

"Mmph!" Moni grunted as Andrew kissed her.

She squealed into his mouth when he unsnapped her denim shorts. She struggled momentarily when Andrew deftly unzipped the very snug garment.

"Mm, augh!" Moni cried out when Andrew's fingers combed along her tuft of pubic hair, finding her very wet slit.

A brisk diddle of her fat clitoris had Moni sagging against him. Andrew used the distraction to shove her far too tight shorts down her chubby legs.

One flip flop fell off of Moni's foot when Andrew none too gently pushed her to recline on the bed. As soon as they were done, as soon as he got this little chunky honey out of his house, Andrew vowed to move his pillow and his alarm clock to Diane's former side of the bed. Her side was closer to the bathroom door.

Andrew had removed his suit jacket the moment he'd stepped out of the courtroom; Andrew reminded himself to get the jacket out of the car as soon as they were done here. It was his Thursday suit. The dark blue tie, the one with the yellow polka dots was folded and neatly stuffed into the inside pocket of the jacket. Andrew wondered why he was thinking of any of this as he now looked at a dark brown splotch of pubic hair that could not conceal a plump pubic mound, could not hide the girl's engorged, slick inner lips or her fat clitoris.

"I, I really am a blonde," Moni defended, covering her thatch of brown hair with her small hand.

"Mm hmm," Andrew agreed, quickly kicking his shoes under the bed as he unbuttoned his dress shirt.

"No, I really am," Moni insisted.

"I believe you," Andrew said as he shrugged the shirt off, allowing the shirt to just fall to the floor.

The sight of Andrew's slightly sunken chest seemed to agitate an already agitated girl. Moni started to get up, but Andrew positioned himself between her left leg, which was on the floor, flip flop still on her foot and her right leg, splayed on the bed. He quickly shoved trousers and underwear down and off, leaving him in his black socks.

"I, hey, um," Moni tried to say as she again pulled her shorts upward.

Andrew knelt on the floor and managed to wrest her denim shorts down and off. He also removed her remaining footwear.

"I, ACK! Mmph!" Moni protested then squealed as Andrew's mouth found her wet pussy.

Andrew found the girl's musky scent to be quite arousing. He flicked his tongue along her puffy labia until he found her fat clitoris. Moni screamed and sprayed her excitement onto Andrew's face when he gave her clitoris a forceful suck.

Andrew licked and sucked Moni to another orgasm, then rose up. Moni lay against the mound of pillows, gasping and purring.

Moni's ice blue eyes opened wide when Andrew positioned the blunt head of his cock against the opening of her pussy. She sucked in a great lungful of air when Andrew gave a lunge and battered through her hymen.

Andrew pounded Moni's incredibly tight pussy for a few moments, then stiffened and bellowed. He shuddered and grunted as spurt after spurt of sperm blasted from his cock, pumping into Moni's womb.

Sixteen years of conditioning came to the surface. After his limp cock slipped from Moni's splayed pussy, Andrew went into the bathroom and wet a face cloth. Returning, he found Moni laying, one foot still on the floor, the other on the bed. She stared unseeing at the ceiling. The feel of the soft face cloth dabbing at Moni's raw pussy did revive the girl slightly. With a shudder, she closed her eyes and faced away from Andrew.

Andrew brought the damp face cloth into the bathroom and placed it on the vanity. Returning to the bedroom, Andrew found himself staring at Moni's back. She had rolled herself onto the bed and now lay in the fetal position.

Andrew got into the bed and spooned up behind Moni. Moving her blonde hair aside, Andrew gently kissed her shoulder. He reached around and cupped her small, firm breast and nuzzled on her shoulder.

Kissing her cheek, Andrew asked, "Want another drink?"

"I, uh huh," Moni said.

Leaving the bedroom, Andrew heard the cd player down stairs click and whir. Hailestorm's debut album began to play while Andrew made some more drinks.

Moni had not moved so Andrew put both glasses onto the end table and again spooned with her. This time, she did respond slightly to his touches and kisses. She did grab his hand when he brought it down to her stiff pubic hair.

"Nuh uh, that, that's sore," Moni protested lightly.

"Aw, I'll kiss it and make it better," Andrew teased.

"I, you would?" Moni asked, rolling slightly against him.

"Yeah, we'll do sixty nine," Andrew suggested, pulling her tightly against himself.

"Oh! I heard of that," Moni said happily.

"Here, drink," Andrew said, handing her one of the glasses.

Moni drank deeply. Andrew sipped his own drink much slower. He had every intention of getting good and sloppy drunk, but not while he had a total stranger in his home.

"Okay, now, how you do sixty nine?" Moni demanded, finishing her drink.

Andrew opted for a side by side position; he deemed Moni might be a little heavy if she was on top. He also feared his own weight as well as his enthusiasm may be detrimental if he were on top.

"Teeth, God damn it, watch the teeth," Andrew barked when Moni's teeth scraped painfully along his cockhead.

The first few minutes were spent showing the girl how to suck cock. Once she had the mechanics down, Andrew then concentrated on pleasuring Moni's fragrant pussy. Without her hymen in the way, Andrew also used his fingers to pleasure her. Moments after they began, Moni grunted and squealed in orgasm. Andrew licked and fingered her to a second, then third orgasm.

I, uh, oh, I'm getting close," Andrew panted as he could feel his balls tightening. "I you just, uh, oh, you just need swallow, swallow it all, okay?"

Mm hmm," Moni said, bobbing her head up and down along the length of his cock.

To make sure that Moni did in fact swallow, Andrew reached down and held her head in place as his first spurts pumped into her mouth.

Moni dutifully swallowed. When Andrew's cock ceased pumping, Andrew removed his hand from the back of her head.

"Eeeww!" Moni screeched in disgust, rolling away from him.

She sat up and grabbed her cup. Seeing nothing but melting ice cubes in her glass, Moni grabbed Andrew's cup. She drained the cup.

"I mean, ew! God, that, that was so, that was just nasty," Moni complained.

"Learn to like it," Andrew advised. "Your boyfriends will appreciate it."

Andrew made them two more drinks and brought them upstairs again. Moni was sprawled against a mound of pillows. Andrew gave her the first cup, the one he'd doctored with double tequila. Seeing her nude, puffy inner lips poking through her thatch of brown curls had Andrew's cock quick to revive.

As they sipped their drinks, Moni revealed she'd heard one of the harsh looking women say to one of the harsh looking men, 'Hey, want to party?' and had thought it sounded pretty cool. Thinking back to when he'd looked into the package store, Andrew remembered the two harsh looking women that had been among the customers. Either one of them could have been a prostitute.

""Ever think of shaving that?" Andrew asked, giving Moni's brown curls a light tug.

"Huh? I, I wasn't even s'posed shave my legs," Moni admitted, finishing her drink.

"I, you what?" Andrew asked, now rubbing her very smooth legs.

"Yeah, we belong to the Holy Church of Bethlehem," Moni confessed.

Andrew remembered there had been a demonstration outside of the courthouse, harsh faced men and women screaming and praying and carrying signs proclaiming that they were suffering religious persecution. He remembered there being some blurb about their Reverend James McCall being arrested but he did not remember what charges had been filed against the leader of the local church.

"Well, since you went this far..." Andrew suggested, again rubbing Moni's bare leg.

"God, hard enough shaving my legs; I had steal a razor from Ellie's dad," Moni admitted.

"Come on, I'll help you," Andrew bargained.

Andrew pulled her into his bathroom. His cock gave a tremendous jerk as Moni plopped down on his commode and urinated noisily in front of him. If Diane could have nailed the door shut while she was inside of the bathroom, she would have. So, Moni's use of the bathroom right in front of him was a big turn-on.

While Moni dabbed herself dry, Andrew wet the same face cloth he had used to sponge her clean. He got the water nice and hot, then pulled Moni to sit on the edge of the tub.

"Mm!" Moni purred as Andrew lay the cloth flat against her pubic mound.

She then gasped and giggled as he lathered her crotch with menthol shaving foam. Andrew cautioned her to keep her legs spread wide while he shaved her.

"Mm, oh, oh yes!" Moni hissed out when Andrew used his tongue to determine if he had missed any spots.

He then had her kneel on his bathroom rug, chest propped up by the rim of his tub.

"I, oh!" Moni gasped out when Andrew lathered her anal region.

She gasped out and looked over her shoulder as Andrew used the lather to lubricate a finger. She grunted, pretty blue eyes wide as Andrew finger forced its way into her bowels. Andrew then scraped the circle of stiff hairs away, leaving a pretty little hole.

Andrew found the jar of petroleum jelly and brought that, along with a bottle of baby oil into the bedroom. Moni flopped down on the bed and finished her drink.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers
12