Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaileen flushed the toilet, then stood washing her hands. She looked at her reflection, saw the bright colors of her bikini top, saw the denim shorts. She saw the trickle of tears on her splotchy, sun-burned face.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it," Kaileen hissed angrily at her reflection. "She's home. Need, you need find you a home, okay? She'll be fine, God damn it."

She ordered a sausage and egg biscuit, add grilled onions and jalapenos and a large coffee, three creams, four sugars, to go. Sitting at Highway 467, Kaileen almost twisted the wheel to the left, almost returned to Jack's Creek, Louisiana. With a small sob, she twisted the wheel to the right and headed north.

Colfax, Missouri had Harvester's College and Missouri River State University. Kaileen bought a modest home; move in immediately upon signing the papers. The previous owner had died, and his young wife did not, could not deal with the memories within the comfortable home.

At the closing, Kaileen strongly suspected that Jamie Timms wasn't actually a woman. She was beautiful, but was just too perfectly made up, her hair was just too perfectly coifed, her clothing were just too feminine. When Kaileen offered her condolences at the passing of her husband, Jamie quickly pulled a lace trimmed linen from her purse and dabbed at her eyes.

"That's not a girl," Kaileen said to herself. "No woman would want to wipe their face with something all lacey like that."

Kaileen met David James when she'd hired a general contractor to do some minor updates to the home. She was attracted to David's good looks and muscled physique. But of more interest to Kaileen was the wire rimmed glasses that gave David a studious, thoughtful, intelligent look. She also liked his attention to detail, and his quick wit.

David and his crew worked quickly, efficiently and had the job done in a week's time. Kaileen paid the bill with a credit card but tipped each worker in cash.

"I saw there's a Benny's Burger Bar," Kaileen said to David as he stood, stuttering and stammering, trying to work up the courage to ask Kaileen for a date. "They had one in Colorado; loved the place. Why we don't go there, then down to the bowling alley?"

"I uh, well, yes ma'am!" David smiled.

"Pick me up at six," Kaileen continued, smiling at David's enthusiasm.

"I uh, well, yes ma'am, I uh, I have your address right here," David said and Kaileen's smile widened.

On their first date, Kaileen gave David a very passionate kiss at the door. On their second date, Kaileen invited David into the home and led him upstairs to the bedroom. She found out, it was not a hammer in his pocket, and yes, he was very happy to meet her.

She knelt on the bed, the taste of his semen still cloying on her tongue. Reaching back, Kaileen spread her buttocks wide and encouraged David to fuck her.

That first jolt, that first jab of pain as David forced his cock into her caused Kaileen to gasp out. Then, he was forcing his way into her, slowly pushing along her rectal walls, the blunt head of his cock opening her.

"God yes," Kaileen hissed out.

Kaileen met Billy Hunt when she was purchasing fixtures for the first The Nasty Pig location near Harvester's College. They flirted, lightly at first as Billy looked around the former H & R Block location, writing down Kaileen's order.

"So, uh, why's it called 'The Nasty Pig' anyway," Billy asked, mentally calculating her order total.

"In honor of my parents," Kaileen smiled. "Two of the nastiest fucking pigs you'll ever meet."

"Even nastier than my ex-wife?" Billy asked, shaking his head. "Not possible."

They did not bother with the niceties of a date or two. Kaileen urged Billy to pull his car around to the rear of the strip mall, behind her store. She climbed into the rear seat of his company sedan, worked her khakis and panties down to her knees and reached back.

Both Billy and David did discourage Kaileen's plans to open a Daughters Steaks in the small college town. Looking at the houses in and around the town, Kaileen did agree; there just wasn't a large enough customer base to support an exclusive restaurant.

Kaileen did open a second The Nasty Pig near the Missouri River State University campus. Both locations did a healthy business, did keep several young women employed.

A few months after locating in Colfax, Missouri, Kaileen met Leslie, David's mother, and was saddened by the woman's lack of interest in her appearance. Kaileen could see a depth of sadness behind Leslie Davis's eyes, even as the woman smiled and engaged Kaileen in small talk.

Kaileen also met Stephanie Hunt, David's younger sister, as well as David's four-year-old niece, Gabrielle. Stephanie made Kaileen shudder; the young woman tipped the scales at two hundred and ninety-two pounds. She was also quite bitter, quite shrill.

"Hunt, Hunt, you wouldn't know a Billy Hunt, huh?" Kaileen asked the morbidly obese woman.

"He's my husband," Stephanie snarled, eyes squinting in hostility. "Why? How you know him?"

"Ex-husband, Stephanie. Ex-husband," David snapped.

"Was buying some stuff for The Nasty Pig," Kaileen said.

"Who the fuck you calling pig, bitch?" Stephanie snarled, reaching her flabby arms out to strangle Kaileen.

"Nasty Pig, it's a restaurant! Jesus, Stephanie, get a grip, huh?" David yelled, blocking Stephanie's advance on Kaileen.

Once David managed to convince Stephanie that The Nasty Pig was the name of Kaileen's barbeque restaurant, Stephanie apologized, without saying she was sorry. Kaileen accepted Stephanie's apology, without saying she believed Stephanie's apology.

"But can see why Billy dumped your fat ass," Kaileen thought to herself.

From his mother's house, they drove to Kaileen's home. Kaileen sucked David's fat cock, getting the first one out of the way. Then she encouraged him to fuck her ass. She encouraged David to try to ruin her ass, to hurt her.

David had a job that he and his crew were rushing to finish, so was gone when Kaileen woke the next morning. The coffee pot was still warm to the touch, so he'd not been gone that long. Kaileen smiled as her anus twitched and throbbed, reminding her of what they'd done the previous evening.

Kaileen's good mood evaporated when her cell phone rang. It was the ring tone of her private investigator.

"They're on the move again," the woman said.

"Well, they lasted longer than I thought," Kaileen sighed. "Where to now?"

"Martinelli, Idaho," the woman said. "Atwell School of Divinity."

"School of what?" Kaileen nearly screamed with laughter. "Those two?"

That evening, David took Kaileen to a small, intimate Korean restaurant. Kaileen admired the elegant décor of the place, admired the excellent service.

Across the table from her, David stuttered and stammered, trying to make small talk. Kaileen wondered why David was so nervous; they'd been together nearly ten weeks now, had been intimate for nine of those weeks.

"Oh Jesus, no," Kaileen suddenly had a revelation. "Oh no you're not. Please tell me you're not about ask me to marry you."

"So, I uh, anyway, we've been together now..." David was stammering when the petite Asian woman placed the first course in front of them.

"Oh, hey, I uh, I'm so glad you brung me here tonight," Kaileen smiled. "Makes our last night together that much more special."

"I, our last night?" David asked, losing color.

"Need to be in Martinelli next week," Kaileen said casually, even as her heart was hammering hard.

"I, what? What's in Martinelli?" David asked, looking sick.

"Next Nasty Pig, probably a Daughters," Kaileen shrugged.

Her heart was hurting as she looked at David James. She did not love him; he had been a fuck buddy, an anal fuck buddy. His former brother in law was also a fuck buddy, someone to scratch that itch inside. They had both done a good job of scratching that itch.

But he was a sweet man. David didn't deserve to have her casually, callously toss him aside.

"Neither did Rachael," a voice inside of her head accused.

"But he also don't need you just pretending," another voice inside of her declared.

David ate very little of the delicious meal. Kaileen ate as much as she could, enjoying the odd cuisine. She also ate, to avoid looking across the table at David.

"I'll keep you in my heart," Kaileen promised as David pulled in front of her home.

"Uh huh," David said miserably.

David declined to come inside, for a last good-bye fuck. When Kaileen leaned over to kiss him, she got David's cheek.

Inside of her house, Kaileen did allow a few tears to slide down. She then bent to the task of packing those few items she wanted to bring with her to Idaho.

At ten thirty, Kaileen was done with her packing. She sent Billy Hunt a text message and asked if she could see him that night.

Billy Hunt was at his apartment, seated in his favorite recliner. When his cell phone chimed, Billy reached over and picked it up. Stephanie stopped her noisy, sloppy blow job and attempted to slap the cell phone out of Billy's hand.

"Oh, hey, it's my girlfriend," Billy said, lightly shoving Stephanie away. "So, uh, need get your fat ass on out of here, okay?"

"Girlfriend?" Stephanie shrilled. "You've been... Who you been seeing?"

"None of your business. I ever ask you who you've been seeing? No. I do not," Billy taunted, knowing that Stephanie wasn't seeing anyone.

With some tears and many curse words, Stephanie did wedge herself into her blue jeans and tee shirt. Then, she waited in the apartment parking lot. When Billy drove away, Stephanie followed. She followed him from apartment to a nice middle-class neighborhood. When Billy parked in front of a house, she pulled into a driveway three houses down.

Stephanie's eyes opened wide when she saw David's girlfriend, Kaileen something or other opening the door of a nice home and kissing her Billy. David had let Leslie know he was planning on asking Kaileen something or other to marry him, that he was taking her to House Of Mei, a nice, romantic Korean restaurant and after dinner, he was going to propose to the beautiful blonde.

"Oh, David, oh no, oh David," Stephanie now moaned, feeling true compassion for another human being.

Neither Billy nor Kaileen noticed the idling car as Kaileen shut the door of the modest home. Stephanie sat for a few minutes, debating on what she should do. Finally, she decided she needed to ask her mother for her mother's advice.

(Leslie's advice was to leave it alone; David had not proposed to Kaileen Withers. This information did relieve Stephanie's conscience a great deal. But she did vow that, the next time Billy called, wanting one of her 'special' blow jobs, she would tell Billy no. She would not be coming over to give him one of her special blow jobs. Billy did call Stephanie the very next evening and she wedged herself into her nicest jeans and cleanest tee shirt and ran to his apartment.)

In the morning, Kaileen gently pushed Billy out of the house and closed the door. Then she looked around at the mild squalor. With a sigh, she walked to the kitchen and began emptying the refrigerator into a garbage bag. She then did the same to the pantry. Items that had not been opened were placed into a cardboard box; these cans and boxes and jars could be donated to the local food bank.

Three days later, Kaileen pulled her truck into the parking lot of a small, clean looking motel in Bergeron, Idaho. Wearily, she got out of the truck, stretched, then entered the lobby.

Two months after arriving in Bergeron, Idaho, Kaileen sat in the manager's office of Daughter's Steaks. Christmas music played softly through the recessed speakers in the ceiling and Kaileen absently tapped her finger in time with 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree' while looking at year-to-date data on all of her restaurants.

To date, the restaurants had been a good investment. The two Sno-Cone trucks in Oxmore, North Dakota now travelled around the rigs, selling hot chocolate and hot coffee. She'd put two Sno-Cone trucks in Oakleaf, Texas and those were making a killing. A second Daughters Steaks in Lowridge, Texas was outperforming the Oakleaf Daughters Steaks.

The Nasty Pig in Bergeron, Idaho had hit a minor speedbump when it first opened, namely J. Clarence Hutson, the president of Atwell School Of Divinity. The man had objected strenuously to scantily clad women serving food in the near vicinity of his school. The opening of Daughters Steaks nearly drove the pretentious blowhard to acts of violence.

His strenuous, boisterous objections to the two restaurants did cause a slight hiccup in hiring staff; many of the town's people were actually afraid of J. Clarence Hutson. But curiosity got the better of some of the people and they came. Once they'd had some authentic barbeque and had ogled the few attractive women that served them, they told their friends and neighbors.

As business flourished, the women that needed jobs applied. The same was true when Daughters Steaks put up their racy billboards. J. Clarence Hutson thrust himself and his opinion into print, radio, and television, decrying the abomination that had befallen their decent and moral town.

So, when Margot, the hostess of Daughters buzzed the office phone, Kaileen sighed. She then steeled herself for the latest lambasting from J. Clarence Hutson. And truthfully, it had all been in vain. Jason Paul Withers had not lasted a month as the school's comptroller.

"Yes, Margot?" Kaileen asked, fighting hard to keep the annoyance out of her voice.

"Uh, Ms. Withers? Your mom's here?" Margot said.

"My... Thought they went back to Arkansas," Kaileen said, truly surprised. "Well, this ought to be good. Send her back."

Kaileen's mouth opened in shock when Amber Gerrard entered the office. The woman smiled warmly and approached Kaileen.

"Miss Amber?" Kaileen asked.

"Hi Sweetie," Amber said and bent to hug the stunned girl. "Surprise."

"Miss Amber? What are you doing here?" Kaileen asked.

"Come to see if you're ready to come home. I miss you. My other daughter misses you. We miss you, miss having you there with us. We miss having Sunday dinner together, the whole family at the table," Amber said, sitting down in front of the desk.

"You told Margot you're my Mom?" Kaileen asked, her brain trying feverishly to make sense of it all.

"Well, up to the fourth of July, I thought I was," Amber said. "Thought I had two daughters. I sure loved you like a daughter. Yeah, okay, I might be a pretty shitty mother; let y'all eat too much sugar, stay up too late watching TV. But I think I totally rock as a Mom, huh?"

"Where's, is Rachael here?" Kaileen asked, her heart skipping a beat as she thought of Rachael.

"Hmm? No, someone had to do the Christmas party," Amber smiled. "Oh my God! I actually had tell her I was quitting before she'd let me have the two days off come here."

"Quitting?" Kaileen asked.

"Uh huh; I'm the hostess at Daughters," Amber smiled widely. "Oh. My. God! I've had four marriage proposals and..."

Amber looked around to make sure they were truly alone in the room. She blushed prettily.

"Had my first lesbo hook-up," Amber whispered. "Nadia? The Bartender? Oh. My. God! I'd known putting on a thong and some lingerie would do all that? I'd been wearing that shit YEARS ago!"

"Miss Amber!" Kaileen couldn't help but giggle.

"Like it a whole bunch more if you'd call me 'Mom,'" Amber admitted.

"Can I? Really?" Kaileen asked, lip beginning to quiver.

"You better," Amber said, her own lip beginning to quiver. "And Sweetie? Please, please come home. I miss you; and Rachael, oh my God, Rachael's dying without you."

"Mom? I..." Kaileen tried to speak.

"Oh no, oh Kaileen, don't you start crying," Amber said, her own tears already starting.

"Mommy, I love you," Kaileen sobbed out and rand around the desk.

THE END

And a heart-felt Thank You to my friend BeBop3 for his assistance and his encouragement.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

That being said, much of the pleasure has dissipated from writing these stories. So, this will be my last posting for the foreseeable future. I do not know if, or when I will post another story here.

I thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read all comments and rarely delete any of them. I also thank those that rate my stories and those that 'favorite' my words.

**.**.**

Annie Trujillio, the Latin beauty that introduced Kaileen Withers to the pleasures of anal sex is a minor character in 'Eyes Like The Ocean' in the Anal category.

Lisa Doucet, formerly Lisa Crowfoot, Kaileen's North Dakota real estate agent, is a character from the 'Killer Blonde' series.

The bar, Redwood is first introduced in 'Origins Of Rub' in the Group Sex category.

Jonathon Falgout, Kaileen's Commercial Properties real estate agent in Utah is a character from the 'In The Old Days Of VCRs' series in Incest/Taboo category.

Melissa Kahlick, Kaileen's residential properties real estate agent in Utah is a character first mentioned in 'Rain On The Roof' in Loving Wives category.

Monica Davis, the person that is out on maternity leave is introduced in 'Each Day' in Loving Wives. Her husband, Vince Davis is also introduced in 'Each Day.' The pregnancy that has her out is Monica's second pregnancy, which is introduced in '2 Alliance Square' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Prescott Conglomerates, Stephanie's place of employment for the brief time that Jason and Stephanie are in Oakleaf, Texas is introduced in '2 Alliance Square' in Lesbian Sex.

The Stone Grill, the steak house has appeared in several of my stories that are based in Oakleaf County in Texas. Most notably in '1 Alliance Square' in the Group Sex category, 'Yummy Things' in Incest/Taboo, as well as 'Under Tornado Warning' in Loving Wives category.

The furniture in Kaileen's Oakleaf, Texas apartment comes from Deubler Furniture & Appliances. The Great Oak, Sweet Oak, and Oakleaf Deubler Furniture & Appliances locations are introduced in 'Hesitation' in the Mature category.

Andy Trahan and his wife, Jewel Trahan are characters from the 'XXL' series in Loving Wives.

Gail Severn, the Benhurst, Colorado real estate agent appears in the 'XXL' series in Loving Wives; she is a very minor character in that tale.

Lyle Curtis, owner of Curtis Construction, Inc. and his daughter, Lizzy are characters from 'Serpent's Trail' in the Loving Wives category.

Anatole Jordinaire, the editor in chief of the newspaper, Benhurst Bugler is mentioned in the 'Crescent City In The Rockies' series in Loving Wives.

Rachael Ann Truesdale is a character in 'Vanity' in Loving Wives category. In that story, she is a young, bitter girl. Girls grow up, and Rachael has grown up into a beautiful nineteen-year-old girl.

Amber Goodwin Truesdale Gerrard is Rachael's mother. Richard Gerrard was Rachael's hapless stepfather. Robert Truesdale was Rachael's father. All characters introduced in 'Vanity.'

Benny's Burger Bar is first introduced in 'Quiver' in Gay Male category. But the restaurant chain is mentioned in 'Serpent's Trail' and the 'XXL' series in Loving Wives. Remember, there's over 1000 ways to fix your burger. I'm not sure how many ways there are to fix a furburger, but I'm enjoying trying to find out.

Richard Robert 'Trey' Edmonton III is a character introduced in the 'Edge Of Breaking' series in Lesbian Sex. He is also mentioned in 'Nudge' in Loving Wives.

Charlie Menendez, Trey's girlfriend, is likewise mentioned in the 'Edge Of Breaking' series, as well as 'Nudge.'

Deidre Doucet, the DeGarde Gold Standard Real Estate agent is a character from 'Jack O'Lantern' in the Anal category.