Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising again, Kaileen used her left foot to work her right boot off her foot. She worked her left boot off, then wiggled her snug jeans down and off, leaving her standing in white cotton bikini briefs and knee socks.

"This okay? You okay?" Kaileen gently asked.

"Uh huh," Rachael agreed.

"Can I..." Kaileen asked, her fingers lightly tugging Rachael's tight belt.

"I uh, uh huh," Rachael agreed.

Kaileen quickly unsnapped the belt, then gingerly worked the button through the slot. Her lips grazed Rachael's lips as her fingers worked on the girl's pants.

As she worked Rachael's zipper down, Kaileen's kisses became a little more aggressive. Rachael responded to Kaileen's kisses, wending her arms around Kaileen's waist.

"You okay?" Kaileen again asked, voice soft.

"Uh huh," Rachael wheezed out.

"I can..." Kaileen asked, working Rachael's slacks down over her hips.

"Uh huh," Rachael agreed, lifting her buttocks off of the bed.

Kaileen worked Rachael's slacks down, bending to pull them off of Rachael's slim legs. She smirked slightly as Rachael's bright red nylon string bikini panties came into view.

Kaileen left Rachael's panties and short socks on. She placed blouse, bra and slacks over the footboard railing of the cast iron bed, leaving her own clothing crumpled on the floor.

"Here, let's..." Kaileen said, swinging Rachael's feet up and over.

Kaileen lay Rachael down on her bed, then quickly clambered onto the bed. She straddled Rachael's legs, placing her knees on the sides of Rachael's hips. Her long blonde hair hung down, shading Rachael's eyes from the light. Rachael watched, lying with her arms at her sides as Kaileen lowered her face down.

Both girls opened their mouths and kissed. Kaileen gently sucked Rachael's tongue out of Rachael's mouth.

Kaileen balanced herself on knees and left hand. She brought her right hand up and gently traced Rachael's face. Then, sucking on Rachael's tongue, Kaileen lowered her torso down. Her hanging breasts came in contact with Rachael's breasts. Kaileen dragged her breasts over Rachael's breasts, rubbing back and forth, up and down.

"Jesus," Rachael shuddered, eyes tightly shut.

Kaileen's nipples rasped over Rachael's nipples. She lowered herself further, pressing her chest into Rachael. She continued to rub up and down, back and forth.

When her own nipples ached, Kaileen sucked one more kiss from Rachael then slithered down. She kissed Rachael's throat, then shoulder. She kissed along the tops of Rachael's breasts and even lightly nipped Rachael's flesh.

Reaching Rachael's left areole, Kaileen traced the crinkled flesh with the tip of her tongue. She could taste Rachael's sweat, the cheap soap Rachael used, even taste the clinging taste of cooked ground beef. She traced around the rim of the areole, coming closer and closer to Rachael's hard nipple.

Reaching the nipple, Kaileen flicked the nub with her tongue. Back and forth, she slapped Rachael's nipple. Underneath her, Rachael shivered, then thrust her breast upward.

Kaileen took the invitation and opened her mouth wide. She sucked all of Rachael's areole into her mouth, tongue still batting Rachael's hard nipple.

"Mm!" Rachael screamed in her throat as Kaileen bit down on the sensitive flesh.

"Mm!" Rachael let out another strangled scream as Kaileen's teeth raked over the flesh, biting down on Rachael's nipple.

"Erk!" Rachael barked as Kaileen tugged Rachael's nipple with her teeth, pulling Rachael's fat breast away from her ribcage.

Kaileen switched her oral attention to Rachael's left breast. Her left hand began to stroke Rachael's right breast, seeking out Rachael's tight nipple.

"God damn it!" Rachael suddenly screamed and shook.

Rachael cursed again when Kaileen bit down on her left nipple. Kaileen released the sensitive flesh and licked down Rachael's left breast. She tasted the sweat underneath Rachael's breasts, savoring the flavor, then continued down.

She kissed Rachael's concave belly gently. The fluttering of Rachael's belly let Kaileen know her guest was ticklish there.

Reaching Rachael's nylon panties, Kaileen looked up. Rachael's eyes were shut tight, her pretty mouth open in a silent gasp.

"This okay?" Kaileen asked, gently pulling at Rachael's panties.

"Uh huh!" Rachael wheezed out.

Kaileen could smell Rachael's pussy, could smell Rachael's arousal. Peeling the sodden panties down and off, Kaileen's nostrils filled with the heavy musk of Rachael's pussy. There was a light fringe of blonde pubic hair covering the pubic mound; Rachael's fat inner lips stuck out, purplish pink and slick with excitement.

Rachael's pussy was a pretty pussy. Kaileen knew what a pretty pussy looked like; she had a pretty pussy. Kaileen liked the look of her pussy and thought that Rachael had a very similar looking pussy, a very pretty pussy.

Kaileen dropped Rachael's panties to the floor; if she had it her way, she'd throw the scrap of cloth away later. She then used her hands to urge Rachael's legs open.

Kaileen used her thumbs to open Rachael's pussy. She stuck her tongue in, tasting, savoring the essence of Rachael's pussy. Then, she reached her right hand down, jamming them into the front of her own panties.

"Son of a..." Kaileen gasped in orgasm as her fingertips grazed her own throbbing clitoris.

Shoving two fingers into her own pussy, Kaileen mashed the palm of her hand against her clitoris. Again, she shuddered in orgasm.

"Aieegh!" Rachael keened in orgasm as Kaileen's tongue swiped at her fat clitoris.

Kaileen licked up and down Rachael's fat pussy lips while Rachael shuddered in orgasm. Then, when Rachael's shudders died down, Kaileen drove two fingers of her left hand into Rachael's tight pussy. She thrust the fingers in and out while her tongue grazed Rachael's clitoris.

"Aieegh!" Rachael cried out again.

Kaileen found Rachael's G-spot. She rubbed the spongy tissue while sucking Rachael's clitoris into her mouth.

"Aieegh, oh God, shit!" Rachael screamed out, clamping her thighs around Kaileen's head.

Kaileen wondered if Rachael had just urinated; her face was dripping. A swipe of her tongue over her lips told Kaileen that Rachael had not peed on her. The girl had ejaculated, then lost consciousness.

Sitting back on her heels, Kaileen savagely pinched her right nipple, twisting and tugging it. Her fingers of her right hand briskly fingered her sloppy pussy while the heel of her hand rubbed her clitoris.

"Aieegh!" Kaileen screamed out in her own orgasm.

She climbed down from the high bed and skipped to the bathroom. Wetting a face cloth in the sink, Kaileen carried it back to the bed.

"Huh?" Rachael groggily asked as Kaileen gently dabbed at her face with the wet face cloth.

"Hi," Kaileen whispered.

"Oh. My. God," Rachael wheezed.

"Kind of intense, huh?" Kaileen giggled.

"Boy! Kind of!" Rachael giggled as well.

Kaileen leaned over and kissed Rachael's lips softly. Rachael reached out her arms and hugged Kaileen tightly.

"Okay, it's uh, it's almost ten; need me run you on home?" Kaileen asked. "Or can you stay a little longer?"

"I uh, I can't stay the night?" Rachael asked, sitting up on her elbows.

"Well, yeah," Kaileen smiled, again kissing Rachael's soft lips. "Didn't know you'd want to."

Kaileen helped Rachael slither into the bed, underneath the heavy comforter and fleece blanket and flat sheet. She then shrugged into her thick terry cloth robe and left the lodge through the atrium doors.

Inside of her storage shed/closet, Kaileen found the package of three bikini briefs panties she'd purchased. There was a black pair, a red pair, and a pink pair. Someone at the Save Well store had shoved the multicolored panties into the same display with the three pack white panties and Kaileen had grabbed three packages, not noticing that the package in the middle had the odd package. Now, the unopened package could go to her new friend.

She found a soft ribbed tank top, tag still attached and pulled that out as well.

"What time you go in tomorrow? Want me throw your clothes into the wash?" Kaileen asked, returning to the lodge.

"Don't. Off tomorrow," Rachael sleepily said. "But uh, yeah, you want to."

Kaileen smiled and lay the clothing onto the bed. Then, she gathered her guest's uniform, as well as her own crumpled clothing.

"You hang your bras to dry?" she asked.

"No. Trey don't like having move them out his way," Rachael said.

"Trey sounds like a butt head," Kaileen said, mouth acting before her brain.

She had not meant to bad-mouth Trey, Rachael's boyfriend. Kaileen knew, even if her statement were true, a girl's natural instinct was to come to the defense of her man. And anyone who bad-mouthed her man was immediately cast in a negative light.

"Oh! Need call him, let him know where I am," Rachael said.

"Oh! Give me your socks. Wash them too," Kaileen said.

Kaileen left the lodge as Rachael jammed the number for her boyfriend's phone. Even through her knee socks, Kaileen could feel the cold concrete floor, so hurried to the washing machine.

Chapter 16—What she wants, she needs.

"Yes Ma'am, Ms. Withers," the hostess smiled as Kaileen asked if her table was ready.

The hostess had done a double-take when Kaileen and her twin entered the restaurant's foyer. By the time Kaileen and Rachael had checked their coats, though, the hostess had gained control of her senses.

Rachael quit gawking at the opulent foyer of the restaurant and now followed Kaileen into the dining room of Daughters Steaks. Rachael looked at the hostess's compact buttocks flexing and swaying as the attractive woman led them to a quiet corner of the large room.

"Bet I could do that," Rachael suggested to Kaileen. "What you think she makes?"

"Hostess? Fourteen an hour," Kaileen said. "That peach color really looks good on you."

Rachael looked down at her peach colored sweater dress and agreed. Her new beige pumps matched her new beige purse, and both accessories set off the dress perfectly. Underneath, her beige colored stockings and new pink cotton panties and new pink bra hugged her form.

"And here they are," Kaileen hissed as Stephanie and Jason approached.

"All right, we're here," Stephanie snarled at Rachael. "So, tell us, what? Huh? What is it you want?"

"Wow, nice to see you too. I've been fine, thank you, but how have you been? Colder weather must agree with you, you don't look a day over seventy," Kaileen said drily.

"I, uh, who," Jason said, head swiveling from Rachael to Kaileen to Rachael.

"Sperm donor? Egg donor? This is Rachael Truesdale," Kaileen did the introductions. "Rachael? This is Jason Withers and Stephanie Morrison. My parents."

"Nice to meet you," Rachael said automatically.

Stephanie and Jason did not respond. They slid into the booth and glared at the two girls.

"Menus right there. Unless you know what you want," Kaileen said. "The steaks? Grass fed beef only, Black Angus grass fed. Personally, I think the rib eye is the best but tonight I'm going go with the New York strip."

"The rib eye does sound good," Rachael said.

"Almost fork tender. Get it; you'll love it," Kaileen said, smiling warmly at her friend.

"Rib eye and steak fries," Jason decided aloud.

"Squash casserole?" Stephanie asked, her disgust evident. "Who would get that?"

"It's actually quite good; I love it," their waitress suggested, then launched into the Daughters Steaks spiel; grass fed, not grain, twelve hundred degree oven, cast iron to seal in the natural flavors. "Hi. I'm Amelia and I'll be serving you tonight. Would you care for anything to drink?"

"I uh, I'd like an old fashioned," Jason said.

"Pink Lady," Stephanie ordered.

"Iced tea for me, sweet. Rachael?" Kaileen ordered.

"Y'all got Coke?" Rachael asked.

"Yes ma'am," Amelia smiled and walked away.

"So, come on. We're here. Tell me, what the God damned hell it is you want," Stephanie snarled.

"Let's just enjoy a meal together, okay?" Kaileen said amiably. "You know, a family meal. Like all the birthdays and graduations and Thanksgivings and Christmases we've never had, okay?"

"Oh, for God's sake, Kayla, grow up, huh? Just grow up," Jason snarled.

"Pot? Meet kettle," Kaileen laughed a harsh laugh. "You? Telling me, telling ANYONE to grow up?"

"And here we are," Amelia said cheerfully, setting their drinks in front of them. "Now, who's getting what?

Again, Jason ordered first; not allowing his wife or his daughter or daughter's guest to get in line ahead of him. Kaileen let the faux pas slide.

"Oh, by the way," Rachael whispered to Kaileen during the endless silence. "My butt still hurts."

"Uh huh, poor baby," Kaileen smiled and the two girls giggled.

That morning, Kaileen had been awakened by a soft kiss to her lips. She drowsily opened her eyes and saw the smiling face of Rachael.

"Morning," Rachael whispered and gave Kaileen another kiss.

"Morning," Kaileen agreed and returned Rachael's soft kiss.

Rachael brought her hand up and gently touched Kaileen's face. Kaileen likewise began to trail her fingertips over Rachael's beautiful face.

"Damn it, got to potty," Rachael suddenly declared and wiggled out of the bed.

Kaileen watched the girl scamper to the semi-private bathroom. The black panties made a stark contrast against Rachael's pale flesh. The white thank top did not reach the waistband of her panties, leaving some of her pale back bare.

When the toilet flushed, Kaileen was gratified to hear the water being run in the sink. She could see Rachael's blonde head over the half-wall, breasts vigorously jostling as Rachael washed her hands.

When Rachael returned, Kaileen admired the way Rachael's large breasts filled the front of the tank top. The sides of her breasts peeked out of the arm holes of the skimpy garment.

Kaileen sat up, gave Rachael a quick kiss, then scampered to the bathroom. She used the toilet, then washed her hands. Returning, to the side of their bed, Kaileen slipped her tank top off. She peeled her plain white cotton panties down and off before clambering into the bed. With a smile, Rachael shimmied out of her sleep wear as well.

They kissed, softly at first, then with passion. Kaileen rolled over and pinned Rachael to the bed, large breasts mashed into large breasts. Their hands touched, pinched, teased each other's flesh.

Kaileen pulled back, then rolled Rachael onto her belly. She again lay down, pressing Rachael into the mattress.

Kaileen's teeth grazed Rachael's shoulders. She moved Rachael's thick blonde hair aside and kissed her way down Rachael's spine, toward Rachael's fleshy buttocks.

"Oh," Rachael sighed.

Rachael giggled as Kaileen took a large bite of Rachael's left buttock. Then Kaileen knelt behind Rachael, knees on either side of Rachael's slender legs. She used her hands to pull Rachael's buttocks open.

"Wait, what? Kaileen, what you doing?" Rachael asked, raising her head up and looking over her shoulder.

Kaileen did not answer. She dipped her head down and lapped up and down Rachael's deep furrow. When she reached Rachael's tightly clenched anus, she stiffened her tongue and tried to jam it into Rachael's anus.

Using her thumbs, Kaileen did open Rachael's anus. She then thrust her tongue in and out of Rachael's rectum, like a small cock. Rachael's taste was earthy, not an unpleasant taste.

"Oh!" Rachael gave a shudder, then lay back down, head on her folded forearms. "Oh, Kaileen."

Then, when Rachael's light brown ring was shiny with saliva, Kaileen wormed a finger into Rachael's upturned bottom. Her thumb, she mashed against Rachael's pussy, seeking Rachael's clitoris.

"Uh!" Rachael gasped out as Kaileen wormed a second finger into her rectum.

"I, I just got to fuck that ass," Kaileen begged.

"Huh? What you doing now?" Rachael asked.

"No, no, I just got to..." Kaileen begged, knee walking to the small bedside table.

Rachael watched, in fearful fascination as Kaileen produced a strap-on cock. Kaileen brought the instrument up to her mouth and sucked nearly all of the eight-inch latex dong into her mouth.

She affixed the dildo around her waist with the one long strap. Then she affixed the two lower straps around her thighs. Rachael gave a shudder as her girlfriend presented one of the sexiest sights she'd ever seen.

"That, that's got to hurt," Rachael whispered as Kaileen held the base of the cock, presenting it to Rachael.

"So good," Kaileen agreed.

Kaileen produced a bottle of lubrication. She urged Rachael onto her knees, shoulders still pressed against the mattress. She then had Rachael reach back and pull her buttocks open.

While Rachael held her buttocks open, Kaileen fingered Rachael's anus, greasing her up. She worked two, then three, then four greasy fingers into Rachael's rectum.

While she worked, Kaileen enjoyed the sight of Rachael's fingers pulling her buttocks open, fingers leaving white marks in the fleshy globes. Her light brown anus winked at Kaileen, flowering open to receive Kaileen's greasy fingers.

Kaileen enjoyed the sight of Rachael's purplish pink pussy lips peeking through the sparse blonde bush. She enjoyed the sight of Rachael's excitement trickling down Rachael's thighs. She enjoyed the smell of Rachael's excitement.

"Oh God," Rachael panted, eyes squeezed tight.

"And" Kaileen said, pressing the greased head of her dong to Rachael's anus.

"Oh God, stop, stop, shit it hurts," Rachael cried out.

Kaileen paused, the fat head of the cock just inside of Rachael's anus. Rachael grunted, shaking violently for a moment, then let out a long breath.

Kaileen pressed forward. The force of pushing forward, combined with Rachael's resistance pressed the nubbed base of the latex dong directly against Kaileen's clitoris. The erotic sight of her cock entering Rachael's virgin ass along with the pressure against her overheated crotch had Kaileen grunting in orgasm.

"Jesus, oh, oh," Rachael whined, panting.

"Jesus," Kaileen echoed, pausing to catch her breath.

"It hurts," Rachael whispered, but made no move to pull away.

Kaileen again pressed forward, sliding another inch into Rachael's greasy anus. When Rachael did not stop her, she pushed another inch.

"Uh!" Rachael grunted.

"You okay?" Kaileen asked softly, reaching down and raking her fingernails over Rachael's right buttock.

"Uh!" Rachael shook, accidentally driving another two inches of the dong into her bowels.

Kaileen paused, then began to withdraw from Rachael's tight ass. When just the head and flared ridge of the artificial penis was inside of Rachael, Kaileen paused again.

"Oh God, Kaileen!" Rachael keened, then gave an unintelligible scream of orgasm.

Kaileen drove all eight inches into Rachael's ass. Rachael gave out another scream and shook in orgasm.

"God, oh God, oh God, Aieegh!" Kaileen screamed in orgasm, collapsing on top of Rachael.

Both girls slid down, laying in a sweaty heap on the bed. Both tried to catch their breath.

"Oh. My. God," Rachael finally gasped out.

With effort, Kaileen propped herself up on her elbows. She then got to her hands and began to withdraw her cock from Rachel.

"Uh! Oh, God damn it," Rachael cried out.

Kaileen paused for a moment. Then, with a heave, she pulled her cock free of Rachael's ass.

"Oh no, oh no," Rachael grunted, then wiggled quickly out of the bed.

Kaileen could see a streak of blood on her cock, along with some fecal matter. Trying very hard not to touch the bedding with her cock, she wiggled out of the bed.

Entering the bathroom, Kaileen saw Rachael sitting on the toilet, grunting and gasping. She walked to the pedestal sink, unclipping the cock's belts.

"Fuck! That hurt!" Rachael exclaimed.

1...89101112...14