Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too much?" Kaileen asked, cleaning her cock in the sink.

"A lot," Rachael verified.

"Too much?" Kaileen asked again. "I mean, I say I want do that again you going say 'No?'"

"I, I don't know," Rachael admitted.

Now, in the restaurant, the two girls shared a private giggle. Jason and Stephanie alternated between glaring at Kaileen and Rachael or ignoring them. They also ignored each other.

"Rib eye, medium well? Roasted broccoli?" Amelia asked, placing the plate in front of Rachael. "Rib eye, well done, steak fries, here you are sir."

The meal was eaten in silence. If anyone at the table enjoyed their dinner, no one commented. The only time anyone said anything was when Amelia came to ask how everything was.

"Now, who's ready for dessert?" Amelia asked as Jason stuffed the last bite of his rib eye into his mouth.

"The chocolate decadence for me, and a cup of coffee," Kaileen ordered, earning a glare from Jason.

"Same," Jason snapped, before Stephanie or Rachael could jump ahead of him.

"Oh, and your mom says you own that nasty pig place?" Jason remembered.

"Mm hmm," Kaileen agreed.

"What kind of name's Nasty Pig anyway?" Stephanie snapped.

"Hmm? Oh. Named it in honor of y'all," Kaileen smiled. "Was going name it 'Narcissistic Psychotic Sluts' but didn't really think anyone would want to eat there, so The Nasty Pig it is."

Amelia returned a few moments later and set out the dessert plates and the four cups of coffee. Stephanie waited impatiently while Jason poured the rich cream into his mug.

"Now?" Stephanie finally barked, stirring the cream into her coffee.

"Hmm? Oh, okay, fine, now," Kaileen sighed.

"Now, what you want, huh? What do you want from us?" Stephanie demanded.

"The one thing I have never had, ever, in my life, is a Mom and Dad told me they was proud of me," Kaileen said quietly.

"That? That's it?" Jason snarled. "All this shit? Is just about..."

"I graduated high school two years ahead of schedule," Kaileen snapped. "A perfect four point oh. Graduated college summa cum laude, with a double major, again, a perfect four point oh; was on the Dean's List every semester; they offered me a Master's program in either Business Administration OR Sociology. Did my parents, did they come to my graduation? Jesus! Did they even send a fucking card? Just a fucking card, said 'hey, we're proud of you? Huh? Did you?"

By the time Kaileen reached the last three words, she was screaming. Jason nervously looked around the now silent dining room, sure that every eye was on him. Stephanie just glared at her daughter.

"Oh, good God, Kaileen, really? All this shit because your precious little feelings got hurt?" Stephanie spat, contempt dripping from her lips.

"Yes, Mother, all this shit because my precious feelings got hurt," Kaileen snarled. "And guess what, bitch? God saw fit give me enough money to hound the two of you to the gates of hell and beyond. Want get away from me? Huh? Want me quit reminding y'all of what fucking failures y'all are?"

"Yeah, how?" Stephanie challenged.

"Go to the one place I'll never set foot again," Kaileen snarled, teeth bared in a grimace of hatred. "Go. To Myndee. Go be parents to J.J. and Layla, go be grandparents to Clarissa May. For once in your fucking lives, take some responsibility for your kids."

"And you'll leave us alone?" Jason verified.

"As long as y'all are in Myndee," Kaileen affirmed.

Amelia stayed away from the table until she saw that the last bit of cake had been scraped from Rachael's plate. Then, heart hammering, she approached the table, check in hand.

"All right, and who gets the check tonight?" she asked, trying to sound cheerful.

"Here you go; keep the change," Kaileen said cheerfully, handing Amelia three hundred dollars.

"I uh, yes ma'am, I, thank you ma'am," Amelia stammered at the eighty-seven-dollar tip.

Chapter 17—At least you was wanted.

"I wish, I wish you'd come home with me," Kaileen said as she pulled out of the parking lot of Daughters Steaks.

"Yeah, well..." Rachael said quietly.

There was a long silence in the truck. Kaileen gave Rachael a soft smile when she felt Rachael's gloved fingers on her arm. She turned her attention to the road again.

"I, that was rough," Rachael whispered.

"Yeah," Kaileen agreed.

"I mean, I know I uh, I wasn't nothing but a mistake, but..." Rachael said.

"Might've been a mistake, but at least you was wanted," Kaileen said.

They pulled up to the apartment complex. Rachael pointed out which building her apartment was in and Kaileen slowly negotiated the parking lot.

"Okay," Kaileen said, pulling up to the building.

"Okay," Rachael said.

"Listen, I, thanks for coming with me tonight," Kaileen said, staring straight ahead.

"Yeah, I uh, yeah," Rachael agreed.

"Got everything? Uniform?" Kaileen asked.

"Yeah, it's right here," Rachael said, lifting the brand-new leather bag from the floorboard.

Rachael turned to open the door. For a long moment, she hesitated. Then she turned to face Kaileen.

"I, uh, so when you want this back?" she asked.

"Huh?" Kaileen asked, turning to look at Rachael.

"This coat, the bag; when you want it back?" Rachael clarified.

"I, Rachael, that's yours," Kaileen said. "Bought that stuff for you."

"I, uh, I okay," Rachael said and opened the truck door.

Both girls shivered as the cold mountain air quickly filled the cab. Rachael paused for a moment.

"I wish..." Kaileen started to say.

"Bye," Rachael said and slid out of the truck.

Kaileen sat and watched as Rachael scurried up two flights of stairs. After the door of Apartment 311 closed, Kaileen sat, staring at the door. Then she shook her head, put the truck into reverse and pulled away.

The bill at Myra's Boutique, an exclusive clothing store in Benhurst had come close to two thousand dollars for dress, shoes, matching clutch, leather gloves, large leather bag, beige trench coat and intimate apparel. Kaileen had frequented the shop, had bought a few items before, had enjoyed the pampering that the staff gave to their customers.

Watching her friend, at first extremely uncomfortable with the fawning attention, gradually become accustomed to the staff's dedication, to becoming comfortable with the service of Myra's Boutique had truly been worth every penny.

With one last look at the door of Rachael's apartment, Kaileen left the parking lot. The drive to her lodge was a silent one.

Inside of her home, Kaileen quickly built up a fire in the wood stove. Then, she plugged in the electric heater to warm the bathroom.

Kaileen found her glass dildo in her bedside table. She lowered the instrument into the scalding hot water of her tub, shivering with anticipation.

Grabbing the bottle of water-proof lubrication, Kaileen eased herself into the steaming hot water. She located the device and liberally greased the fat toy.

"Ah!" Kaileen gasped out as the very hot instrument speared her willing anus.

She bounced on the slick instrument a few times, slowly imbedding it within herself. She then reached underneath the scented bubbles and located her clitoris.

After her bath, after donning her sleepwear of panties and tank top, Kaileen lay in her bed. There was no moonlight tonight, so Kaileen could not count the blanks overhead.

Two hours later, Kaileen wearily got out of bed and found 'The Shining' on her chair. She turned on the lamp and read the book until her eyes burned.

In the morning, after forcing herself to eat a batch of corn meal pancakes, Kaileen sat at her table, studying the grain of the wood. Sluggishly, she tried to force herself to get up, to put her dish and fork into the dishwasher. She tried to will herself to make her bed; she had changed the sheets and thick comforter yesterday morning. After she and Rachael had fucked, the smell of sex clung to sheets and comforter.

Kaileen wondered how painful death by carbon monoxide would be. She could turn on the truck, turn on the Harley and just sit in the truck, sit and let the garage fill...

"Jesus! Kaileen, huh?" Kaileen shrilled, getting to her feet.

Kaileen did her chores, then dressed. Leaving the comfortable lodge, Kaileen drove the truck to The Nasty Pig in Benhurst. She helped prep the food, then assumed the duties of a waitress.

Having to remember pulled pork sandwich, beans, and can I get an extra sauce? Kept Kaileen's mind occupied. Having to smile, even when customers were rude and demanding kept her thoughts focused. Kaileen lost her smile, though, when her shift came to an end.

Retrieving her purse from her locker, Kaileen saw that she had a text message. She didn't recognize the number and the cryptic message made her frown.

'Want to wash my sheets.'

"And?" Kaileen asked the screen of her phone. "So, wash them."

"Oh, Miss Kaileen, that's a beautiful coat; where'd you get it?" a waitress asked.

"Myra's," Kaileen admitted.

"My mom? Said 'you made your bed, now you got to lie in it,'" Rachael had said.

"Uh huh, but uh, can wash the sheets every now and then, huh?" Kaileen had replied.

"Ooooh!" Kaileen said to her cell phone, then replied to Rachael's message.

'When?' Kaileen tapped out.

'Now' was Rachael's response.

"Where are you?" Kaileen tapped, walking rapidly to her truck.

"Home," Rachael replied. "311."

"Here," Kaileen tapped out ten minutes later as she pulled her truck to the parking space for Unit 311.

A few moments later, Rachael sent the text, "Get lost?"

"No, smarty pants," Kaileen giggled, shutting off the truck.

She clambered up the stairs and reached Apartment 311. She knocked, wincing at how thin the door sounded.

"Hey!" Rachael happily greeted Kaileen.

Entering the warm apartment, Kaileen saw that Rachael still wore her Benny's Burger Bar uniform. When Rachael stepped up and gave Kaileen a warm kiss in greeting, Kaileen could smell that day's sweat, that day's food smells trapped in the polyester fibers.

"So, uh, what's up?" Kaileen asked, sitting on a frayed but clean couch.

"Trey got fired other day; Charlie caught him stealing," Rachael said, beginning to drop cd cases into a kitchen garbage bag.

"Hmm?" Kaileen responded.

"So, he went on home," Rachael said, completing her task and putting the bag next to the door.

Kaileen saw that there were a few white garbage bags by the door. The leather bag she'd bought for Rachael was by the door, clothing spilling out of the unzipped pouch.

"So, you, you're leaving?" Kaileen asked, stomach knotting up.

"No," Rachael said, going into the small kitchen and grabbing another kitchen bag. "Trey left out of here this morning. Chicken shit mother fucker, believe this? Left on out of here while I was at work. Just up and left."

Kaileen watched as Rachael turned on a light. From the harshness of the glare, she could tell that this was a bathroom. She could hear bottles and jars clinking together as Rachael dropped them into her bag.

"Just 'cause I told him I wasn't going with him," Rachael continued to talk as she filled the garbage bag.

"Wait, what? Thought, other night, you, you said you was homesick?" Kaileen asked, getting to her feet.

"Well, yeah," Rachael said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Then why you didn't go? With Trey?" Kaileen asked.

Rachael stopped and looked at Kaileen. The two women looked at each other for a long moment.

"Because," Rachael whispered, cheeks flaming hotly. "I uh, I wanted, I want to be with you."

"Oh God," Kaileen said, tears of relief, of happiness beginning to trickle from her eyes.

She flung her arms around Rachael and began sobbing in earnest. Rachael dropped the bag of shampoo and conditioner and body wash and other essentials to the floor and held Kaileen tightly. They kissed softly.

Once home at 110 Hunter's Row, Kaileen put Rachael's clothing and her own clothing into the washing machine. Rachael wrapped herself in Kaileen's terry cloth robe and helped empty the several garbage bags, neatly putting her things away.

"Rachael, Sweetheart, that can't wait?" Kaileen asked, drawing a bubble bath.

"My dad? Put up with me being a slob until I got to be twelve. Then? Said 'you an adult now, time start acting like an adult.' First thing I left out? He threw it away. Said must not have been all that important if I was going leave it out like that," Rachael explained. "Where's your cd player?"

"My what? Uh, new thing? Called iTunes?" Kaileen scoffed.

"Uh huh, and sounds like crap on iPhone," Rachael scoffed.

"Whatever; I'll get you one tomorrow," Kaileen promised, turning on the bedside lamp.

When Kaileen turned off the taps, Rachael shrugged out of her robe and lay it onto the bed. She pulled Kaileen's robe from Kaileen's body and the two women kissed. Then they stepped into the tub.

"Oh!" Rachael sighed, sinking into the steaming water.

"Mm-hmm," Kaileen agreed. "I like this, you know, with only that light on? Kind of feels, you know, all safe and warm, like it's going be all right. Nothing can get me."

Rachael twisted around and kissed Kaileen. Kaileen opened her mouth and Rachael thrust her tongue into Kaileen's mouth. Kaileen's hands cupped Rachael's buttocks.

"Uh huh, my butt still hurts," Rachael said softly.

"Too much?" Kaileen asked, squeezing the hillocks of flesh.

"Not too much," Rachael agreed.

When the water began to cool, Rachael quickly washed her hair, washing away the smell of hamburgers and onions. Kaileen also washed away the smell of barbequed pork and rich barbeque sauce and onions.

A playful tussle started when they both tried to dry the other. With a giggle and a kiss, they decided to dry themselves.

Falling onto the neatly made bed, the two girls continued to kiss softly. Then Rachael bent her head and took one of Kaileen's nipples into her mouth. Kaileen shuddered with pleasure; Rachael was inexperienced, clumsy.

Returning to Kaileen's lips, Rachael again softly kissed Kaileen. Then she bent her head and sucked on the other nipple. Her fingers raked along Kaileen's sides, to her slim waist.

Rachael rolled Kaileen onto her back. She lay on top of Kaileen, breasts mashed against breasts, crotch mashed against crotch.

"I, I think, Kaileen, I love you," Rachael whispered, then kissed Kaileen.

"I love you too," Kaileen confessed.

Rachael again bent her head and sucked one, then the other nipple. Using her hands, she pushed Kaileen's breasts together and flicked her tongue from nipple to nipple.

Wiggling down, Rachael planted kisses on Kaileen's belly. Kaileen opened her legs, spreading them wide.

Rachael wiggled down again. She playfully nipped at Kaileen's belly, then combed her fingers through Kaileen's thicket of blonde pubic hair.

"Ooh!" Kaileen shuddered as Rachael blew warm breath over her puffy pussy lips.

Rachael knelt between Kaileen's spread legs and used her thumbs to open Kaileen's pussy. Kaileen shuddered as Rachael again blew warm breath over her overheated flesh.

"Mm, oh," Rachael moaned as she tasted another woman's pussy for the first time.

Rachael opened Kaileen's pussy a little wider and swiped her tongue around, gathering Kaileen's taste on her tongue. She lapped along the left, then the right side of Kaileen's pussy.

"Mm, yes," Kaileen hissed when Rachael jammed two fingers into her pussy.

Rachael fingered Kaileen's pussy as she continued to waggle her tongue along Kaileen's puffy lips. Rachael then located Kaileen's clitoris and slapped the tender nub with her tongue.

"Aieegh! Ack! Oh God," Kaileen keened as Rachael gave Kaileen's bud a clumsy bite.

"Yes, Sweetheart, cum for me," Rachael moaned, lapping at Kaileen's essences.

She again nipped at Kaileen's clitoris, then gave the nub a very forceful suck. Kaileen's head came off the bed, then bounced down again. She thrashed in helpless orgasm for a long moment.

Finally, Kaileen summoned her strength and pushed Rachael's mouth away from her far too sensitive clitoris. Rachael giggled, pleased with herself. She wiggled forward until she was again mashed against Kaileen, breast to breast, crotch to crotch.

"Love you," she whispered and kissed Kaileen's lips.

"Love you too, my darling Rachael," Kaileen whispered, combing her fingers through Rachael's damp hair.

Rachael smiled, gave Kaileen another kiss, then rolled off of Kaileen. They lay, side by side for a long moment. Then Kaileen rolled and pinned Rachael to the bed.

After kissing Rachael's lips a few times, she wiggled down and began to suck on Rachael's hard nipples. Her hand dipped down and found Rachael's drooling pussy.

"Mm, oh, yes," Rachael hissed

When Kaileen bit down, hard, on Rachael's nipple, she also pinched Rachael's clitoris. Rachael writhed, grunted, then shuddered in orgasm. Kaileen kissed Rachael's gasping mouth softly.

"Bitch," Rachael playfully accused.

"Takes one to know one," Kaileen responded.

"And..." Rachael growled and rolled on top of Kaileen.

Again, she mashed her breasts against Kaileen's breasts, her crotch against Kaileen's crotch. They playfully struggled against each other.

"Oh yeah! Think I owe you one, huh?" Rachael said when Kaileen reached down and squeezed Rachael's left buttock.

Forcefully, Rachael rolled Kaileen onto her belly. She pushed Kaileen's damp hair aside and gently nipped at Kaileen's neck. She then lightly licked Kaileen's neck.

"I'll give you twenty minutes to stop that; God, my neck is so sensitive," Kaileen moaned.

Rachael gave Kaileen's neck a few loving nips and kisses before trailing lips and tongue down Kaileen's spine.

"Oh yyeess," Kaileen hissed, reaching back to spread her buttocks apart for Rachael's tongue.

Without hesitation, Rachael licked up and down Kaileen's ass crack. When she found Kaileen's tightly clenched anus, she trailed her tongue around and around the tiny orifice. Then she stiffened her tongue and tried to jam it into Kaileen's rectum.

Using her hands, Rachael did open Kaileen's anus slightly. She slobbered all over the spicy orifice, tasting Kaileen's 'dirty' hole.

"Finger, stick your finger in there," Kaileen hissed, rubbing her crotch against the rough texture of her patchwork quilt comforter.

Rachael used Kaileen's pussy to wet two of her fingers. She traced Kailee's quivering anus with forefinger and middle finger. Then, she slowly pushed her two fingers into Kaileen's resisting anus.

When Rachael's tongue had touched her anus, Kaileen had felt an electric shock. When Rachael had jammed her tongue into her, Kaileen's guts began that slow, welcome burn. Now, Rachael's fingers thrusting in and out of her ass, Kaileen felt her insides beginning to churn.

"Uh, oh God yes," Kaileen moaned as Rachael fucked the two fingers in and out of her rectum.

"Like that?" Rachael asked, twisting her fingers in Kaileen's opening.

"Uh huh," Kaileen agreed. "Uh! Harder."

Rachael worked a third finger into Kaileen's anus, twisting and thrusting. She fucked Kaileen's ass with fore, middle, and ring finger before adding her pinky finger. The four fingers together were just thick enough to cause that delicious tingling pain that Kaileen loved.

Kaileen ground her pussy against her quilt, frantic for release. Rachael awkward movements were maddening.

"Uh! God!" Kaileen gave a harsh bark and shuddered in orgasm.

Rachael continued to finger Kaileen's ass. She reached her left hand down and rubbed her own pussy as she fingered Kaileen.

"Uh! Oh, Rachael!" Kaileen shrieked as Rachael balled her hand into a fist and drove her hand into Kaileen's tight ass.

Now the pain was throbbing. Kaileen could feel Rachael's fist pumping along her rectal walls. She could feel her muscles trying to expel Rachel's fist. She could feel her anus clenching tightly around Rachael's wrist and forearm.