XYZ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad! Dad, this is Gar Downing, the guy whose record I beat," Joey called out.

Joe Tonacetti was a rough-hewn man, skin bronzed by years of outdoor work, eyes in a permanent squint from hours in direct sunlight. His hands were rough, calloused hands as he and Garrett shook hands. But his smile was warm, his handshake firm.

"But you still got the single game record," Joe stated. "And against them asshole Bulls too."

"Aw, Dad, huh?" Joey laughed.

"My wedding. MY WEDDING, and you're talking football?" Ava mock-screeched.

"Son, just say 'Yes dear, sorry dear, it won't happen again dear,'" Joe counseled.

"Listen to him," Ava said.

Donna Boudreaux hugged Garrett firmly, eyes again misting. Xaviera playfully nudged the red head with her hip and Donna smiled.

"Gar, it's just not the same without you there," Donna admitted.

"Mean its better?" Garrett joked.

John's sister, Janice Reynolds did arch her eyebrow when Xaviera proudly introduced Garrett to her step-aunt. Her eyes flitted toward a chubby young man.

"Well now, Bobby's just going be broken hearted," Aunt Janice cooed.

"Aunt Janice, I went out with him, it didn't work out," Xaviera said pleasantly. "I've gotten over it; maybe it's time he did too?"

After a month, with no one calling him for interviews, Garrett widened his search area. Nineteen mailed cover letters and resumes, nineteen emails, and nineteen follow up calls garnered him nothing.

"Don't worry Baby, you going find something," Xaviera enthused.

"Know, Garrett, I could use a little help around here," John said, indicating the jewelry store.

"Jewelry? John, I don't know anything about..." Garrett said.

"Neither does she, but her numbers are phenomenal," John said, pointing to Xaviera.

"I know what I like," Xaviera said, indicating Garrett's sports watch.

She turned and looked into Garrett's eyes. She rubbed her flat belly.

"And Sweetheart, you know I'm quitting end of this month," she pointed out.

"Know what? Yeah, I got fourteen suits just hanging there, why not?" Garrett decided.

"Okay, um, need you fill out a job application," John said.

"What? John! Didn't make me fill one out," Xaviera said.

"Uh, like I didn't already know where you lived? Didn't already know your phone number?" John pointed out. "But, I'm not Gar's step-dad, now am I?"

"But uh, hey Boss? Going need two weeks off start of next month," Garrett said.

He smiled when Xaviera let out an excited little squeal. John smirked and shook his head.

"And uh, since someone's going to Costa Rica on her honeymoon, guess where Magda's saying I need take her?" John asked. "Oh, hey, nice pen."

Xaviera smiled. Before she started speaking, John was already shaking his head in refusal.

"I get to train him, right?" Xaviera enthused.

"Uh, no you don't," John said. "Uh, it's my store?"

"I'll tell Mom," Xaviera warned.

That night, in Garrett's bed, Xaviera pulled her mouth from his shrinking member. She swallowed his seed, then wiggled forward to straddle his hips.

"Sweetheart?" she asked quietly.

"Uh huh?" Garrett wheezed.

"I uh, listen, I hate ask this, but, well, really, it's my Momma? She, damn this is hard," Xaviera stammered.

"What? What's wrong?" Garrett asked, looking into her troubled eyes.

"My mom, I, she wants us to have a pre-nup," Xaviera said, then flinched.

"Okay," Garrett shrugged. "Sweetheart, that makes perfect sense."

"I told her you're not after our money," Xaviera spat angrily.

"After your, Xaviera, what money you got?" Garrett chuckled, indicating their surroundings. "Uh, maybe I need to protect my money too?"

"We, my mother, my dad? He was real big in Belarus, in their oil and natural gas," Xaviera said. "Anyway, when my mother left him, she left with the shirt on her back. And then? Right before she could get a divorce? He died and left everything to her and my sister and me."

"Oh. Kay," Garrett said slowly.

"He also had a bunch of real estate in Belarus, in Estonia and Armenia," Xaviera went on. "Oh, and Albania; don't know why I always forget about Albania."

"Uh, Sweetheart? How much are we talking here?" Garrett asked.

"Hmm, about ten million; well, that's my share," Xaviera said.

"Where do I sign?" Garrett said.

"So, you, you're not mad?" Xaviera asked.

"Not. At. All," Garrett said.

Garrett had been working with John, selling jewelry, learning the business world for a few months when his phone rang. He had no customers at the moment; John was helping an older woman select the 'perfect' wedding present for a great granddaughter.

"Hello?" Garrett asked, not recognizing the phone number.

"Still looking for a job?" a male voice asked, the tone condescending.

"Hmm? No, I'm not," Garrett said, not asking whom it was calling.

"Oh? And what firm you with?" the disembodied voice challenged.

"Baron's, and I'm very happy with them," Garrett said, then ended the call with the question. "But what firm are you with that has to work on Saturday?"

David Glasspool had offered Garrett his job back, going over Elizabeth's head. Garrett had politely refused. He knew it would be a hostile environment if he did return to the firm.

Garrett had countered with the idea of making the firm Glasspool, Dumont, Dunning & Associates. Or perhaps Glasspool, Dunning & Associates, no Dumont. He did point out to the older man that Elizabeth Dumont had brought in no new revenue in nearly seven months. David firmly declined.

The did settle on a one million dollar severance package. Garrett knew if he went to court, he stood to make much more than one million, but he also knew, he stood to lose that as well. And any lawyer he retained would not be cheap. Garrett did adhere to the adage, 'The lawyer that represents himself as a fool for a client.'

"Thank you, come again," John told the elderly woman and Garrett put his phone back into his pocket.

"Hey Boss, going be taking off in a few minutes," Garrett reminded John.

"Uh huh," John said. "Go Cougars."

"Go Cougars," Garrett agreed. "But you know, them Pioneers are playing like they actually might kind of sort of want to win one or two games."

"Uh huh, Cougars will have them for lunch," John assured Garrett.

Leaving the job, Garrett drove his Mercedes to their home in Althea Woods. Xaviera had hinted at selling the home, finding one closer to her mother, and to the home that Ava had bought for her and Joey. But at the moment, there were more homes than buyers; Apparently Samuel Dee had flooded the market with too many high-end homes. Xaviera was unwilling to part with the home for anything but fair market value and they wouldn't get fair market value in the glut of homes.

And, the Dee Institute was almost directly across Perkins from their subdivision. Xaviera could walk their son or daughter to school every morning and walk their child, their children home every afternoon. She said she wanted six or seven children, but was open to negotiation, should Gar want more.

Entering their bedroom, Garrett smiled. Xaviera was already ready for kickoff. She had a number 45 Connelly Cougars jersey on, pregnant belly beginning to make a dent in the front. Garrett knew that the back of the jersey had the number 45 and the name Dunning emblazoned on it. Few people would see that, though, as her braids and beads would keep the back covered.

She lifted the hem of the jersey, flashing her bald pussy at Garrett. Whirling around, her hair did hide her cute bubble butt from view.

"What you wear with this?" Xaviera asked, smiling playfully.

"If we were staying at home, watching it on TV? I'd tell you that's fine," Garrett smiled.

"It's on TV?" Xaviera shrilled. "We could stay at home?"

"Them shorts, or a pair of jeans would be fine with it; that's what I plan to wear," Garrett said, pulling his suit jacket off.

"Seriously? It's on TV?" Xaviera asked.

"Uh huh, but the tailgating's not. The Connelly Cougar corn dogs are not, oh, and those nachos are not on TV," Garrett reminded her as he fished out his old number 45 jersey.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

I do not read emails. Most that I had read in the past were vulgar, hateful rants, some of them were even threatening. So now, I simply delete emails without opening them. So, if you feel like wasting your time and efforts, then by all means, email me. Otherwise, leave your comments here, so that we can all enjoy your wit and charm.

Edward and Terri Deubler are characters from 'Hesitation' in the Mature category.

Brianna Walker is a character from '1 Alliance Square' in the Group Sex category.

Joey Tonacetti, Jr. and his father, Joe Tonacetti are minor characters from 'Serpent's Trail' in the Loving Wives category.

William Walters is a character from 'Admirable Faith' in the Mature category.

Gearbox is featured prominently in 'Under Tornado Warning' in the Loving Wives category.

The school lunches school bus, and the red head with pneumatic breasts, Bailey, are characters from 'Lunches' in the Mature category.

The Bombay Café is a franchise first created in 'The Broussard Sisters' series in the Group Sex category. But what community wouldn't benefit from having a wonderful Indian restaurant nestled in the higher end neighborhood?

Dee Institute, and Samuel Dee originated in 'Paint It Black' in the Incest/Taboo category. Althea Woods subdivision would be the next subdivision west of the Julia Pines subdivision of of Highway 72 and Perkins. Browner Park is named after Terrence and Julia Browner.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.