XYZ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Garrett picked Xaviera up that evening, Xaviera squealed at Garrett's new Ford 250 pickup truck. The declaration that he'd picked blue because blue was quickly becoming his favorite color due to her eyes being blue got him a toe curling kiss.

Taking her to the Sweet Oak ice skating rink got him another scorching kiss. She admitted, she'd never been ice skating, but was sure it was in her blood.

Garrett was exhausted, sweating profusely after an hour of skating around. Xaviera laughed and admitted, she'd had enough of falling on her butt.

Geno's Italian restaurant helped them replenish the carbs they'd burned off out on the ice. The thick slab of cheesecake made sure they had sugar for the energy they'd need.

"Tomorrow's my birthday," Xaviera reminded Garrett as he backed his truck into his garage.

"Really? Mine too!" Garrett reminded Xaviera. "And what would my girlfriend like for her birthday?"

"Gar, I think you know what I want," Xaviera said, again holding up her unencumbered left hand.

"Really? But, good God, we just met each other, what?" Garrett said.

"For a lawyer, you sure ain't all that bright," she smiled, opening her door.

"Most lawyers are just over-educated idiots," Garrett admitted, unlocking the door of his home.

"Gar, I can count. I know how many days it's been since we met," Xaviera said, already unbuttoning her blouse as she entered his home.

She pulled him down for a kiss. Then she turned and walked up his stairs, pausing to wiggle out of her blouse.

"And, I hope you don't think I do this with all the guys I meet," she said, sliding her shoes from her feet and stuffing them underneath his bed.

"No," Garrett lied.

That had been exactly what he had surmised. She'd shown absolutely no compunction about baring her ass to him, demanding he give the two pale hillocks a good slap, mark them on their very first date. If a picnic in Browner Park could be considered a date.

After ribs and dancing at Rustlers, Xaviera had demanded that they have sex. And she had been no virgin when he'd punched his cock into her tight, wet pussy.

"I don't. You're the second guy that's had my pussy. And Bobby? God. Gave him the pussy just because I felt sorry for him," Xaviera said, wiggling out of her pink panties. "Still got my red ones?"

"Uh, yeah, they're right..." Garrett said, opening the door of his armoire.

"Here, add these," Xaviera said, Shooting the panties at him.

Garrett caught the panties, gave them an appreciative sniff, then placed them next to the red panties. He turned in time to see her crawling up on the bed, beaded hair falling away from her sweetly rounded backside.

"Now, last time, you got to taste me, but I didn't get to taste you," Xaviera said when Garrett joined her on the bed.

She kissed him, pressing her lush body against him. Her small hand rubbed his hairy chest as they kissed.

"I love you with all my heart, soul and body," she whispered, gently pushing him to lay back.

She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him. She waggled the tongue as she brought her face down to his.

"And now? You going see what this ring can do, Gar, that's Mr. Dunning to you," Xaviera teased, then licked his lips.

She dragged her tongue through his thick chest hair, left hand tracing a pattern just ahead of her tongue, right hand drying her saliva. She moaned in pleasure as his left hand played with her juicy rear end, finger tracing her tight little rosebud.

She paused when she came to the thick crop of curls just above his hard cock. She shuddered as his fingers now toyed with her wet pussy.

"Gar, I just love the way your skin tastes," she moaned.

She wiggled around and knelt between his legs. He groaned in disappointment; he couldn't reach her pretty little pussy or her delectable rear from this position.

Xaviera cupped Garrett's heavy balls in her left hand and gripped the base of his cock in her right hand. Her blue eyes looked into his brown eyes as her tongue snaked out and batted at the head of his cock. She never broke eye contact as she worked his cock head, wetting it thoroughly with her tongue. She lowered her head and swallowed the first few inches of his cock. He groaned; her tongue was giving his flesh a delightful torture. He realized, he could feel the ring. He could actually feel her ring as it slowly dragged across his flesh.

Her lips curled up in a smile as Garrett shuddered. Her glue eyes continued to look into his eyes as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. Her left hand gently squeezed and rolled his balls. Her right hand pumped his meat.

When she had Garrett fully into her mouth and throat, she did break eye contact. She shut her eyes tightly and shuddered. Garrett felt her moan of pleasure travel along the length of his cock.

"Talk to me," Xaviera demanded, pulling her mouth off of his meat. "Tell me what a little whore I am, swallowing your meat all the way down; only little whores deep throat a man's cock."

"You are not a whore," Garrett said, entwining his fingers in some of her braids. "You MY whore."

"Mm, oh," Xaviera moaned around his cock.

"You my whore. You a slut for my meat," Gar continued. "That mouth? Belongs to me. That hot little ass? That's mine, you hear? Same with that pussy. That's my pussy. You my slut and mine alone."

"Oh. And let me know when you going come," Xaviera ordered, again pulling her mouth off of him.

"Well, no kidding," Garrett thought. "What kind of ass hole doesn't warn his girl?"

She bobbed her head up and down, her tongue stroking, rubbing, teasing, pleasuring his meat. Her right hand jacked him at hyper-speed.

"Here, ugh, here it comes, you beautiful fucking little whore," Garrett grunted as his balls felt tight.

"Mm, oh, mm-hmm!" Xaviera shuddered in pleasure as he began to pump his sperm down her throat.

When he finished, Xaviera let him slip from her mouth. She then kissed his balls. Opening her mouth, she swallowed one, then the other ball, her tongue ring swiping around the heavy orbs.

She kept teasing his balls, then the head of his cock until he again began to swell. She smiled in triumph as she wiggled forward. Her pussy gaped slightly as she spread her legs to straddle his narrow hips.

"Tell me, Gar," Xaviera said as she sank her pussy over his hard cock. "What am I?"

"You my whore," Garrett said, lightly slapping her left buttock. "You are my dirty little whore."

"Yes I am," she shuddered, beautiful eyes scrunched shut as he was fully imbedded in her. "I am such a dirty little whore."

"Dirty," Garrett agreed.

She squealed when he suddenly rolled over, putting her underneath him. He began a slow, steady in-out. She shuddered, then squealed in orgasm.

"Fuck me," she whispered, clutching him tightly. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Fuck your dirty little slut, fuck your dirty little whore."

Garrett pumped two loads into Xaviera's tight pussy before his cock refused to rise again. Glancing at her watch, Xaviera decided it was probably for the best; she needed to get home. His sperm dribbled out of her raw looking pussy when she bent to get her jeans and his cock did twitch at the obscene sight. She wiggled into bra and blouse and slid her shoes onto her feet.

"Okay, my momma's making my favorite dinner tomorrow night; we're eating at six thirty," Xaviera ordered as they entered his garage.

"And what is your favorite dinner?" Garrett asked.

"Beef stroking off," Xaviera smiled. "My mom makes the best."

Garrett woke up the following morning. Flipping open the door of his armoire, he did pause to give both pairs of panties a deep sniff before locating a pair of boxers and a pair of socks.

He was grateful he remembered to grab the tag for the garage at 1 Alliance Square out of the Mercedes. Looping the tag on the rear view mirror of his new truck, Garrett looked at his wrist and saw that he had his Rolex on. He shut off the truck and entered his house again.

"Aw, shut up," Garrett told the alarm as he punched in the code just before it was due to go off.

He put his sports watch on, punched in the code for the alarm and prepared to leave the house. Then he noticed that the cuff links did not match his watch, so again entered the house to locate his black onyx cuff links.

"Good morning, Mr. dunning," Donna greeted him when he entered the reception area of Glasspool, Dumont & Associates.

"Donna, how's my favorite red head?" Garrett asked.

"Ooh, better not let Holly hear you say that," Donna giggled.

"She here? No? Then don't worry about it," Garrett teased.

"Um. Who was that?" one of the administrative assistants asked, half-serious.

"I know, right?" Donna agreed. "Been like that since Tuesday."

In the staff meeting, Garrett filled them in on the William Walters case and nodded as they applauded. He listened intently as Brianna talked about the Broussard V Broussard case. He frowned and shook his head when she mentioned that Donald Broussard had tried to get his child support lowered, had instructed his attorney that he would not be seeking visitation of their minor child.

"And she's such a cutie too," Garrett commented.

"All three year olds are," Brianna giggled.

At the end of the meeting, Garrett smiled as the people in the conference room sang 'Happy Birthday.' Holly moved to begin cutting the cake after he'd blown out, just barely, the thirty eight candles. Garrett waved the executive assistant back to her seat.

"My cake; I'll do this. How big a piece you want?" Garrett asked her.

"I uh, oh, just a real tiny piece; I'm watching my weight," the woman stammered.

David was amused; Elizabeth was simmering that they were the last to be served. Garrett then made everyone laugh when he cut himself a rather large chunk of cake and ate it.

"And, of course, there are gifts," David said as he gingerly ate his piece of cake.

"Well, hot damn, let's get to it," Garrett said.

He graciously acknowledged each gift. He also read aloud the cards and again thanked each person.

"Elizabeth, these are truly beautiful," Garrett said, admiring the cuff links she'd bought for him.

"They match your... Garrett, where's your Rolex?" Elizabeth asked.

"Rolex? That's what you wear when you're enduring a night at the opera. A Rolex is what you wear when you are having to sit through a boring political dinner, with other people that are also bored out of their minds, or a charity drive for a charity you really don't care one flip about," Garrett scoffed. "This? This is a sports watch. This is a let's have some fun, let's work up a good sweat watch."

"Oh," Elizabeth said, sneering at the watch. "And when did you get that? I've never seen it before."

"Now, thank you all. Hey, listen, why don't we do this again?" Garrett said, getting to his feet. "Mm, in about a year?"

"I uh, wait, Garrett, I, we have an announcement?" Elizabeth faltered.

"I. I am not aware of any announcement WE have," Garrett said. "I don't have an announcement, other than thank you all; this was very nice. Oh! Let's put the rest of this cake in the lunch room, okay?"

A few of the people around the table hid their smirks as they followed Garrett out of the conference room. David patted Elizabeth's shoulder lightly as he got to his feet.

Garrett asked and Holly confirmed that he had an eleven o'clock, and then nothing scheduled until two o'clock that afternoon. He met with his eleven o'clock, then blazed a path from office to door.

"I must be out of my mind," Garrett thought as he strode, with great purpose to the glass doors of Glasspool, Dumont & Associates.

"Have a nice lunch, Mr. Dunning," Donna said.

"Thanks. Oh! Did you get any cake?" Garrett asked. "There should be some of it left in the lunch room."

"Yes sir; I don't need it," Donna said, indicating her nearly bone-thin physique. "But it was so good."

Traffic was heavy, so Garrett waited impatiently for the light. As he waited, fidgeting, he wondered at his own impulsive behavior.

On their first meeting, Garrett had known he was extremely attracted to Allison. After their first kiss, Garrett was fairly certain he could love the shy, insecure, beautiful girl. But he had not rushed headlong, impetuously into a relationship with Allison. Garrett had thought long and hard, had considered all options first. He had never been one to throw caution to the wind. He had never been the type to act rashly.

The light finally changed. Garrett did look both ways; from time to time, a driver would decide to risk running the red light. Then he walked-ran to the lobby of 2 Alliance Square.

"Hey! Just missed her," John said when Garrett entered Baron's. "Magda and Ava took her; they're having a spa day, you know, facial, hair, nails, all that silly stuff."

"Actually? Good," Garrett said. "Show me the engagement rings."

"No," John said. "She gets married? Then I'll have start all over, breaking in a new salesperson."

"Show them to me, damn it," Garrett laughed. "You know what size she is?"

John promised Garrett he would not tell his step-daughter that Garrett had come in. He would not tell Xaviera that Garrett had purchased the platinum and diamond wedding set.

The salesgirl at Silksations was slightly amused when Gar purchased twenty pairs of underwear. She even joked that they could be worn more than once.

"They can?" Garrett feigned surprise.

'And The Weiner is...' sold Garrett two bratwurst on hoagie rolls, with extra mustard. With each bite, Garrett could feel the heartburn, but he was tired of eating carb-smart lunches. He was tired of counting calories, sodium, fat content.

After his two o'clock, Garrett did have an unfortunate encounter with Elizabeth. She tearfully asked him what had happened; they'd spent a wonderful weekend together which had started with a wonderful dinner in Houston, and then the day at the Acorn Bazaar...

"No, Elizabeth," Garrett sighed, taking the other client's chair in front of his desk. "We had a weekend of doing what you wanted to do. The hotel room was beautiful, and hey? In a hotel? Where someone else has to clean up the mess? We should have gotten a little wild, a little crazy."

"Well, why didn't you say you wanted to get a little wild and crazy?" Elizabeth accused.

"So I can get shot down? Again? So I can be told how disgusting that is? So I can be made to feel like some kind of rapist for wanting something other than lights off, curtains closed, missionary position only?" Garrett wanted to ask.

"And then, on Tuesday? Waiting for the elevator after getting you those pearls," Garrett avoided her question. "I ran into Melanie Broussard."

"Who? Is that your new girlfriend?" Elizabeth asked, eyes narrowed into hateful little slits.

"No, Elizabeth," Garrett smiled. "Melanie Broussard is a three year old girl whose parents are going through a divorce. But looking at her, I realized, I want children."

"Well, I told you, our very first date that I do not want children," Elizabeth spat.

"Well aware of that. And at that time? Still reeling from the loss of my Allison? I couldn't imagine having children with anyone else but the love of my life," Garrett said. "But standing in an elevator, having a conversation with a three year old, I, Elizabeth, I want more than work, more than just the right home, the right car. I want a little girl that will adore me, or a little boy that will want to be just like me when he gets big. Elizabeth, I just want more than what you and I have together."

"Well," Elizabeth said, wiping a tear from her eye. "I guess that's that, then."

"After what I, we've been through? I will always be grateful for what you and I shared, Elizabeth. I guess, we just didn't know it was temporary," Garrett said.

"Friends?" Elizabeth smiled through her tears.

"Absolutely," Garrett said, holding his arms open.

When she tottered from his office, Garrett shut off the recording app on his cell and sent the audio file to his personal and his work email addresses. Then he killed time until he could leave for the day, the weekend.

"Have a good weekend, Mr. Dunning," Donna said.

"Plans?" Garrett asked.

"Friend of mine's getting married next Saturday?" Donna said, eyes wide with excitement. "So tonight? We're going to Dallas for some part-aying! Leaving right after her sister's birthday party."

"Just make sure you have your part-aying butt back here on Monday," Garrett said and she giggled.

"Might be a little hung over, but, I'll be here, Mr. Dunning," she assured him.

Garrett went home and thoroughly scraped his five o'clock shadow from his face. He then fretted over what outfit would be appropriate and then shrugged. So long as he had the correct watch on, the rest would fall into place.

"Hey," John Baron greeted Garrett. "Girls are upstairs, doing God knows what and Magda's in the kitchen cooking. Want a beer?"

"Not just yet, but I do need to have a word with Magda," Garrett smiled, shaking the man's hand in greeting.

Magda looked up from the eye of round that she was mincing and smiled. Her blue eyes regarded Garret as he approached.

"I, Mrs. Baron?" Garrett started.

Magda grabbed Garrett's face in her hands and pulled him down. She kissed him on his left cheek, then his right cheek.

"Yes, you have my permission," Magda said. "You will be good for her and she will be good for you."

"I well, thank you," Garrett said.

"No, no, Gar, thank you. My Xaviera? She is happy girl, but now? She is walking on sunshine," Magda enthused.

"Please, please, Magda, don't," John begged.

His please fell on deaf ears, tone-deaf ears as Magda did indeed begin to sing 'Walking On Sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves. Both John and Garrett shared a wince as the woman warbled horribly.

A few moments later, Garrett was introduced to Joey Tonacetti, Ava's fiancé. Garrett smirked as he shook the young man's hand.

"Joey Tonacetti, Junior. The little snot that broke my record of most single season sacks," Garrett said.

"Hooo... Leeshit, Garrett Dunning, called Garrett Downing by the Cougar Caller," Joey laughed, punching Garrett on the shoulder. "Yeah, but your record of eight sacks in a single game still stands."

"Oh no, are y'all talking football?" Garrett heard someone say.

He turned and saw that Xaviera had taken the dozens of braids out of her hair. Her white blonde hair hung down to her ankles and framed her beautiful face perfectly. Her snug blouse displayed her braless breasts perfectly, and her miniskirt and five inch heels displayed her sleek legs.

"Hi Sweetheart," both Garrett and Joey said.

"Oh, no, no, Gar, I am Ava," the blonde laughed a musical laugh.

"But when Xavie has those goofy braids out? Can't tell the difference," Joey said, hugging Ava. "Garrett Downing? My fiancé, Ava Zimlipic."

"And sister of my girlfriend," Garrett said, shaking the girl's offered hand.

A few moments later, Garrett could hear two girls chattering happily and smiled. He peered up the stairs and saw a beautiful set of legs, and a slightly thinner set of legs approaching.

"Hi Sweetheart," Xaviera said, beads clattering as she bounded toward him.

"Mr. Dunning?" Donna Boudreaux asked, surprised.

"This is the birthday party you were going to?" Garrett laughed.

"Uh huh," Donna said, smiling.

"And you're the best friend getting married next Saturday?" Garrett asked Ava.

Which elicited four feminine squeals. John, Joey and Garrett all shook their heads.

"Well, there went my hearing," Joey said.

"What?" Garrett asked.

"I said, there went my, oh, ha-ha," Joey said.

Three more girls, ages nineteen to twenty three showed up and were introduced to Garrett. Cheryl, Anna, and Tutti were loud, squealing, giggling girls, but their affection for Xaviera, Ava, and Magda was obvious.