XYZ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, John, I'll take that beer now," Garrett called out over the seven women.

As they sat to eat the delicious meal, Ava proudly told Garrett that Joey was an actuary with Oakleaf Insurance, and had his masters of business administration from Connelly. Not to be outdone, Xaviera let Ava know, again, that her boyfriend was a high-powered attorney with Glasspool, Dumont & Associates.

"Girls, girls, that's not important," Garrett said. "We're both successful men in our own rights. What is important is that I still have the record for most sacks in a single game.

"Gar's right," Joey smiled. "What's really important is that I have the single season record for most sacks."

"I think what Mr. Tonacetti's trying to say is that those single game sacks came against Norman's, out of Lowridge, our biggest rivals," Garrett said. "And in Bull Stadium, in front of a hostile crowd."

"Both of you, shush," Magda stopped the pissing contest.

"Gar, you will be at the wedding?" Ava asked as Garrett and Joey smiled at each other.

"Uh? He's my escort?" Xaviera said.

"Mr. Dunning, how long..." Donna asked, swallowing her mouthful of food.

"Donna, we're not at work," Garrett smiled. "Just call me Garrett, okay?"

"Oh! Um, okay, so, uh, Garrett, how long y'all been together?" Donna asked.

"Four days now," Xaviera answered.

"Huh," Donna said.

"Mom, this is the best," Xaviera praised.

"Yeah, Mom, how you get it so perfect?" Ava agreed.

After the dinner plates were removed, Magda and John carried in the birthday cake. Garrett was touched; there were four candles on the cake, a numeral 1 and 9, then a numeral 3 and 8.

"One, two, three," Xaviera said and they both blew out the candles.

"Mr. Um, Garrett, what'd you wish for?" Donna asked.

"Donna, I already have everything I could ever wish for. But, you? What'd you wish for?" Garrett said, nudging Xaviera.

"Um, oh, I don't know," Xaviera said, holding up her left hand.

"Oh, this?" Garrett asked, pulling the ring box from his pocket.

"Oh. My God, you did? You, oh you beautiful, wonderful man," Xaviera screamed, squeezing Garrett tightly.

"I spoke with your mother, and she gave her permission," Garrett said as six young women fussed over the ring.

Garrett's gift from Xaviera was a set of season's tickets for the Connelly Cougars football games that season.

"Forty yard line? Shit! Who died?" Garrett asked, looking at the very expensive, nearly unobtainable tickets.

"No one," Joey smiled. "Just that, now that I'm no longer playing? My mom and dad had no need for them."

"And there's two of them," Xaviera pointed out. "Which means, I'll be sitting right next to you saying, 'is it over yet? What's the score? Are we winning? Is it over yet? Can we go now?'"

"Happy birthday, Baby sister," Ava said, kissing Xaviera on the lips.

"But we got us some part-taying to do!" Donna squealed.

"Uh huh, and remember, I told you, have your part-taying butt on the job Monday morning," Garrett teased the young red head.

"Gar, great meeting you," Joey said, shaking the man's hand. "I remember when I did sack number thirty one, they were all like, I can't believe he might actually break Downing's record!"

"Connelly Caller did call me and ask me what I thought of my old record being broken," Garrett said. "And I told them, that's what records are for. To be broken and I wished you well."

"Cool," Joey smiled. "But I don't believe I'll be that nice should they ever call me, saying some lucky little bastard's about to break my record."

"Oh, I said it through gritted teeth, then slammed the phone down," Garrett admitted.

Xaviera's 2005 Nissan 350Z was slung low to the ground. Garrett didn't climb into the passenger seat as much as simply fall into it. Then he had to shove the seat all the way back to make room for his long legs.

Xaviera drove fast and reckless. The top was down and Garrett was nervous as they zoomed through the streets of Oakleaf County, speeding to his Althea Woods home.

"Wait 'til you see what I got at the spa today," Xaviera enthused as she bounded out of the car.

She skipped to the front door of his home, blue eyes dancing merrily as he struggled to get out of her car. Then, his attempt to unlock the door was interrupted by her insisting on a hot kiss.

"Thank you for my ring," Xaviera said quietly, looking at her hand again. "It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful," Garrett corrected.

"Uh huh," Xaviera said, straining up for a second kiss.

In his bedroom, Xaviera laughed happily as she unwrapped her second present from him. She did run her fingers over the several pairs of panties, nodding her approval.

"And..." Garrett said, pulling a second box out. "Don't even ask me what made me think of these, but..."

"Hmm, what is it," Xaviera mused, testing the weight of the box.

"I know how you can find out," Garrett suggested.

"Open it?" Xaviera guessed.

"Wow. Not only are you pretty, and sexy, and beautiful as all get out, but you smart too," Garrett teased.

She ripped away the wrapping paper, then flipped the lid off of the black leather boots. She squealed her approval and slipped her high heeled pumps from her feet.

"They're thigh highs," Garrett pointed out.

"See that," Xaviera agreed, pulling one boot out of the box.

"And..." Garrett said, fishing the studded dog collar out of the box.

"Oh, Baby," Xaviera breathed in excitement. "I'm your bitch?"

"You my bitch," Garrett agreed, cinching the collar around her slim neck.

"Shit! Good thing you got me all them panties," Xaviera shuddered. "These are ruined."

To prove her point, she reached underneath her short skirt and wiggled out of her plain white cotton briefs. She handed the panties to Garrett for his inspection.

"Oh, God yes, Oh Baby, I love them," Xaviera enthused, zipping the boots up

She then quickly shrugged out of blouse and bra. When her skirt fluttered to the carpeted floor of his bedroom, Garrett saw that Xaviera's pubic mound had been waxed completely. She stood, legs slightly spread, posing. Garrett saw her inner lips peeking through her bald mound, slick with her excitement.

"Turn around," Garrett ordered.

She whipped her braids out of the way so that Garrett could see her smooth, pale back, tapering down into her perfectly rounded buttocks, perched right above the highly polished leather boots.

"Oh! And I got you one more thing," Xaviera whispered, again turning.

She smiled, holding out her arms for him. Garrett pulled her to him and they kissed.

"I didn't take my pill this morning," Xaviera whispered into his ear.

"Pill?" Garrett asked.

"I mean, I know it'll take some time for them to work out of my system," Xaviera continued, trying to maximize her body contact with his nude body.

"Oh!" Garrett now understood what pill Xaviera was referring to.

"But, the sooner we get started, the better, right?" Xaviera whispered.

She squealed, then laughed as Garrett's sperm blasted from his cock, covering her upper belly and the undersides of her heavy breasts.

"Oh! Gar likes that, huh?" Xaviera laughed as she used her hand to wipe his semen from her flesh. "Huh? Gar likes the idea of me, getting all big with Daddy's babies?"

She found herself being flung onto the bed. She squealed and laughed as Garrett scrambled between her legs.

"Oh, Gar, I love you, love you so much," she groaned as he thrust the head of his cock into her.

"Love you too," Garrett growled.

She selected a pair of black French cut bikini panties and wiggled into them. She modeled them, strutting back and forth in boots and panties. Semen from the three loads he'd pumped into her push now dotted the tops of her boots.

Reluctantly, she did work the boots down and off her legs. She found a place in his closet for them and skipped happily to where he waited.

"I'm keeping the collar," she announced and kissed him.

"Okay," Garrett said.

Again, her driving unnerved him. When they did reach her home, unscathed, Garrett let out his breath.

"Okay, what time you get off work?" Garrett asked as he unlocked his truck's door.

"Five thirty," Xaviera said, squeezing him tightly.

"Okay, I will see you at five thirty," Garrett said.

"Okay. I'll be seeing you in about ten minutes," Xaviera promised.

"Hmm?" Garrett asked as she skipped to the front door of her home.

"I'll see you in my dreams, Sweetheart," she promised, letting herself into the house.

"Oh. Then, I'll be seeing you in about twenty minutes," Garrett said to the closed door.

Garrett entered the jewelry store at five twenty nine the following day. Xaviera was standing at the cash register, prompting the machine through its shut down sequence.

"Singer in a smoky room, smell the wine and cheap perfume, for a smile they can share the night, hi Sweetheart," she sang, glancing over her shoulder.

"You do know you can't sing, right?" Garrett smiled.

"Just be grateful she's not a country fan," John agreed, coming out of the stockroom. "Just think how bad she could butcher that."

After dinner and dancing at Rustlers, they again wound up in Garrett's bedroom. As the nude Xaviera scurried, on hands and knees across Garrett's large bed, Garrett grabbed her and put his mouth to her spicy anus.

Her reaction was immediate and violent. Xaviera twisted out of his grasp, clamping her legs tightly closed.

"No," she said, voice hard.

Her blue eyes stared hard into his brown eyes. He looked at her, slightly confused.

"No. You don't get my ass until we're married," Xaviera declared. "My pussy? My mouth? Want to titty fuck me? But my ass goes to my husband."

"What about your fiancé?" Garrett asked, now wiggling to pull her into his arms.

"Husband. Minute Father Bobby says 'You may kiss the bride' you can have my ass. Until then? Not just no, but HELL no," Xaviera insisted. "Oh. What mass you go to?"

"Huh?" Garrett asked.

"Mass, church, what time you go?" Xaviera asked.

"I, uh, I don't," Garrett admitted.

"Oh, no sir, you go to church," Xaviera said, thumping him on his chest. "Now, you can meet me at the nine o'clock Mass, and then we'll go to Mother's Finest for brunch, okay?"

"Xaviera, last time I was in church was for my sister's funeral," Garrett said, voice hard. "Ever since God took my Allison and then my sister? He and I don't talk."

"What?" Xaviera asked. "Gar! God called your Allison and your sister, said they could come home for their reward? And you're mad at Him?"

She hugged him, rubbing her nude body against him. He tried to pull away, but Xaviera held him fast.

"Your wife's in heaven. Your sister's in heaven, with no pain, no worries, no tears. They are so happy, and you're down here mad about it?" Xaviera enthused.

"What the hell would you know about it?" Garrett said angrily, pushing himself away from her. "Huh? What the God damned hell would you know about it? My wife, my Allison, so weak she couldn't even wipe her own ass. She was so damned beautiful, and then she just wasted away. And my sister! Oh my God, my sister. She suffered; she was in excruciating pain. Not even the fucking morphine was killing the pain. And then..."

"And their pain's gone, Sweetheart. God has them and they have no pain. They only have love now," Xaviera declared.

"Well, I sure wish I could believe in fairy tales like you," Garrett said bitterly.

"It's not fairy tales, Sweetheart," Xaviera said quietly. "It's fact. Pure and simple."

She wiggled out of bed and began to dress. Garrett sighed heavily and also began to dress.

"So, I'll see you at nine o'clock, then we'll go to Mother's for brunch," Xaviera stated as she stepped into her shoes.

"I don't think so," Garrett snarled, checking that he had his keys.

Xaviera did not say anything further until they reached her home. She knelt on the truck's seat, leaned on the console and kissed him softly.

"Please," was all she said before getting out of the truck. "Saints Peter and Paul, off seventy two."

Home again, Garrett seethed with a white hot rage. In his den, he cursed bitterly, then poured himself a few fingers of Johnny Walker blue label.

The next morning, Xaviera looked around the large church again. The congregation was singing, but for once, Xaviera was not joining in. Father Bobby, the deacon, and the two altar servers were slowly proceeding up the aisle toward the altar.

Xaviera sighed and hung her head. She had never had her heart broken before, but now understood what a broken heart felt like.

"I cannot believe I'm here, you hear?" Garrett spat bitterly, coming to stand next to her.

"I can," she said, lifting her head and looking into his pained eyes.

After the mass, John and Magda joined Garrett and Xaviera. They agreed to meet at Mother's Finest for their champagne brunch and Xaviera happily skipped next to Garrett toward his truck.

"So, what made you change your mind?" Xaviera quietly asked as they joined the throng of drivers anxious to leave the parking lot.

"Asked myself is my life better with you, or without you?" Garrett stated.

Monday morning, Garrett smiled as a bleary eyed Donna greeted him. She winced when the telephone jangled, a little too loudly and waved a laughing Garrett away.

No sooner had Garrett turned his computer on than Elizabeth marched into his office. Garrett looked up, startled when the door was slammed shut.

"I went to Mother's Finest to meet with Francis; remember him?" Elizabeth snarled, eyes blazing furiously. "And guess who I saw? Hanging all over some teenaged whore. Guess!"

Garrett regarded her. Inside, he was raging; how dare this heartless bitch call his girlfriend, his fiancé a whore? And, he had not hung all over her. He and Xaviera had behaved appropriately.

"Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?" Elizabeth screamed. "To see my boyfriend? With some, Jesus Christ, is she even old enough?"

No, Elizabeth, how does it make you feel? Honestly, I'm surprised to find out you have any feelings at all," Garrett said quietly. "And as for calling my fiancé a whore?"

"Fiancé? FIANCE?" Elizabeth gasped, then screamed. "We just... How long..."

Elizabeth whirled around, jerking the door open. She then turned and glared at him.

"Out. Get out. You no longer work here," she snarled.

Garrett smiled, which seemed to infuriate Elizabeth even more. She stomped away. A moment later, Holly entered, still looking down the hall toward Elizabeth's office. In her hands was a sheaf of papers.

"I uh, Mr. Dunning," Holly faltered.

"I've been terminated, Holly," Garrett smiled, now downloading his files onto a thumb drive. "So, if that needs my signature, get Jerome, or David Glasspool to sign it."

"I uh, yes sir," Holly said, turning to leave.

"But it has been a pleasure to work with you," Garrett said.

"Yes sir," Holly said, brushing her shoulder length red hair back with her hand. "You too."

Walton Renfroe, a hulking African-American man entered Garrett's office. The security guard wore an expression of discomfort. The man put a cardboard box onto a client's chair.

"I uh, I'm supposed escort you out of here," the man said in his oddly high pitched voice.

"Walton, I'm just about ready," Garrett said, taking down his few diplomas and certifications from the walls.

He slipped the thumb drive into his jacket pocket then made sure he had all items from his desk drawers, all items that belonged to him. Walton kept his eyes on Garrett as Garrett looked around the office one more time.

"I'm sorry 'bout this, Mr. Dunning," Walton said as Garrett picked up briefcase and cardboard box.

"Walton, it's fine," Garrett assured the man.

"Mr. Dunning, you, you really, you leaving?" Donna asked, eyes swimming in tears.

"See you at Ava's wedding," Garrett smiled.

"See you at..." Donna tried to say, then had to wave her hand as she cried.

Garrett walked to the covered garage and put his things into the trunk of his Mercedes. He liked his truck, but decided that the truck would be his night-time vehicle, his weekend vehicle. Slamming the trunk shut, Garrett decided to see if his favorite salesgirl was at work.

"Can't you see me, got my back against the record machine, I ain't the worst that you seen, ah can't you see what I mean," Xaviera sang as she wiped down a glass counter.

"Aw, might as well jump," Garrett said.

"Jump!" Xaviera agreed, slipping her ear buds out of her ears. "Hi Sweetheart; what you doing?"

"Just got fired," Garrett laughed. "For having a young, beautiful fiancé."

"You, Baby, are you serious?" Xaviera gasped, coming around the counter.

"As a heart attack," Garrett agreed and hugged her.

After a few kisses, Garrett decided to go home, fire up his home computer and dust off his resume. It felt odd, very unsettling to be home during the day. There was the noise of nearby construction. There were lawn maintenance crews working. The neighborhood was a cacophony of noise.

Garrett sighed and turned on his stereo. He tried to remember what radio station Xaviera had tuned his truck's stereo to and finally found it.

With ZZ Top blaring 'Tush' Garrett pulled up Microsoft Word and formatted a single page resume. He frowned deeply though, as he tried to think of anyone he could use as a reference. He had no friends, only acquaintances. And in the last three years, his acquaintances had been Elizabeth's circle of acquaintances.

Baron's Jewelers, let us put a sparkle in your life," Xaviera intoned.

"Hi Sweetheart, that mean old boss of yours around?" Garrett asked.

John agreed that Garrett could use him as a reference. He also suggested that Garrett give Joey Tonacetti a call as a second business acquaintance, a business reference.

He put his contact at Great Oak Savings & Loans as a third reference, with the woman's permission. Then Garrett had to run to an office supply store; his printer was out of ink. While there, Garrett also purchased some good paper stock. He did plan to email each of the law firms in Oakleaf County, but knew from his own experience that emailed resumes were often ignored. He didn't like clicking on attachments; there could be a virus attached instead of a resume.

And often, he deleted resumes and emails after only a few seconds; he had better things to do than to scroll down to read someone's resume.

He composed a cover letter for each resume, making sure to have the contact person's name and title spelled and listed correctly. Then, he had to run to the post office; the stamps he had in his desk drawer were forty two cent stamps and Garrett had no idea how much first class postage was today.

On Thursday, Garrett followed up each letter and resume with a phone call. He shrugged off each rejection; he knew the legal world, knew that rejection was likely from other firms in the county. After all, he had dealt with every law firm in the area, and had usually won against each law firm.

On Friday, Garrett dressed in his Tuesday suit and tie to accompany Xaviera to the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Geno's Italian Dining had a private room that held the twenty four of the wedding party in comfort.

On Saturday, Garrett dressed in his Thursday suit and tie and met Xaviera, Magda and John at the church. He almost called Xaviera 'Ava' as she had taken her beads and braids out. Her whitish blonde hair was styled very prettily, but nearly touched the floor as she craned her face up for a kiss.

"Don't get too used to it," Xaviera smiled as Garrett complimented her on her hair. "I like the beads better."

The ceremony was a beautiful ceremony. Joey Tonacetti had six grooms' men and Ava had Xaviera as her maid of honor and three friends and two of John's nieces, her cousins as her bridesmaids.

After the service, with full Mass, the party trooped across the parking lot to Sts. Peter & Paul Church Hall for the reception. Joey and Garrett gave each other fist bumps when Garrett greeted the new Mrs. Tonacetti and her beaming husband.