X-Rated: Dirty Magazines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Saturday, Mark invited Stan to accompany himself and Lisa and Jill to Rio Del Sol Mexican restaurant. During the meal, Stan was both uncomfortable and excited as Jill leaned heavily against him, her small hand on his upper thigh.

And, at the end of the meal, Mark pulled a small box out of his jacket pocket and turned to Lisa. Lisa looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Yes, my love, yes. I will," Lisa whispered, kissing Mark before he could even ask.

"Aw!" Jill sighed happily as Mark slipped the simple ring onto Lisa's finger.

"Thank you, Mr. MacManus," Mark said, shaking Stan's hand.

Mark turned to Lisa and explained, "I went and asked your father for his permission for your hand."

"And you got to be my maid of honor," Lisa demanded and Jill nodded her agreement.

"Now, not next Wednesday, but the Wednesday after that? The Reverend Chris Denton; he's from mm, oh shoot, come on, come on, DeGarde! DeGarde, Louisiana," Mark said. "He'll be visiting for two weeks. It will be the perfect time for us to become husband and wife, wouldn't you agree?"

The next few weeks were spent making and formalizing wedding plans. Their wedding was slated for four thirty in the afternoon; Mark apologized to Stan, but he'd already booked an eleven thirty wedding between a Kendra Boudreaux and a Harvey Adams.

Caldwell's Barbeque was hired to cater the reception and Mark hired a string quartet from Whittle College to perform. There was an open bar but Mark did say that the bartenders were notified to cut anyone off that started showing the effects of alcohol.

Stan gave his daughter one thousand dollars for a wedding dress. Lisa dragged Jill down to a consignment shop that specialized in clothing in Falwell City, Oklahoma.

"Oh. My. God! That, Lisa, it, it looks like it was made for you!" Jill enthused when they spotted an ivory gown.

"And, oh, this, Jill, you have to try this one on," Lisa insisted, finding a pale pink A-line dress.

Another store sold them shoes to match and Stan was amused when Lisa handed him his seven hundred dollars change. He asked about hair and Lisa immediately grabbed two of the crisp one hundred dollar bills from the stack.

"Jolene's on Periwinkle," Lisa declared.

"Lisa, I, I can do my own hair," Jill stammered. ""You got me that dress and..."

"Jill, Sweetheart, let, let us do this for you," Stan said gently.

"Wait until you see my dress," Jill said, smiling happily.

"Jill, Sweetheart, I, you do know I'm old enough to be your father, right?" Stan tried to be gentle.

"Ooh, so you want me calling you 'Daddy?'" Jill suggested before leaving the trailer.

"Lisa Sweetie, you, please, please talk with your friend," Stan begged, getting to his feet. "All right; it's back to the salt minds for me."

On the way to his job, Stan made a phone call he had sworn he'd never ever in a million years ever make. After four rings, a tired sounding Debbie MacManus answered the phone.

"Was wondering how long it'd take you to track me down," Debbie said.

"Hmm? OH, I've known where you are for the last two years," Stan said. "Your daughter's getting married next Saturday. Show up, don't show up, it makes no difference to me."

Stan disconnected the call and checked in at the gate. He ignored his cell phone as he parked.

"Quick, everyone, look busy; the boss man's here," a man said and a few of the men laughed.

Stan smiled and waved off the good natured jibe. His numbers were good and his rapport with his men was good. The majority of his men knew him when he worked alongside with them.

The rehearsal on Friday night went smoothly. Mark took the Reverend Chris and Jill and Lisa to Benny's Burger Bar in April Falls. Stan couldn't make it; he had a shift to run.

"Okay, you get the red onion and that mushroom gravy," Jill said as Stan prepared to leave the church. "Oh, and the Swiss cheese. I'll get Mark to get you one; do you want the French fries?"

"Jill, Honey, you don't have to..." Stan protested.

"Stan, you have to eat," Mark said. "And we'll be driving right past Ayshire on the way home so it's not out of our way."

"Add portabella mushroom," Stan quietly agreed and smiled tightly at Jill's elated smile.

As they sat to enjoy their meal, Jill looked ready to bolt. She had Stan's burger and French fries ready to go so wolfed down her own burger and French fries and gave herself brain freeze by sucking her chocolate malt in record time.

"Dessert? Who wants dessert?" Mark teased Jill and she huffed in impatience.

When they identified themselves to the guard at Ayshire's gate, the man stuck his head into the car and told Lisa congratulations. He also congratulated Mark, then waved them into the yard, pointing where Mark could park his car.

Stan sensed Jill's arrival; the voices and shouts and laughter suddenly died down. Looking up from his computer monitor, Stan saw Jill talking to a handsome new hire. Stan felt a surge of jealousy as the young man flexed and posed in front of Jill. Stan was genuinely surprised at himself, at his jealous reaction. Jill turned in the direction the young man pointed in and spotted Stan. Jill's smile of happiness made Stan smile.

"Hi Sweetheart! You said you was going get the sweet potato fries next time we went there, so I got you that; I hope you like them, I swear, I don't think that Reverend Chris could have eaten any slower if he'd tried," Jill babbled, handing Stan the Styrofoam container. "Bye; they're waiting for me out in the car."

"That the daughter getting married tomorrow?" the new hire asked, watching Jill's compact buttocks skitter away.

"Best you don't worry about it," Stan barked.

In the morning, Stan lumbered into the trailer and found that Lisa and Jill had made him the hash brown casserole and the French toast casserole for breakfast. Then both girls kissed him before dashing off to Jolene's Salon on Periwinkle for their hair appointments.

A hard knocking on the door roused Stan from a deep slumber. Stan groggily opened the door and saw a hard faced, bloated woman that vaguely resembled the sneering busty, thin-waisted woman that he had been married to.

"Hello Debbie, miserable to see you," Stan said. "Coffee pot's right where you left it and there's left over hash brown casserole in the fridge. I'm going back to bed."

If Debbie had expected her daughter to be happy about her presence, she was sorely disappointed. Lisa gave a grudging 'thank you' to her mother for coming to the wedding, then dashed off to her room to begin getting ready.

Jill Thompson studied Debbie for a long, taking in the sight of the caked on makeup, the large breasts and large ass wedged in the far too snug cheap dress. Jill and Debbie locked eyes for a long moment before Jill dashed to Lisa's room to assist Lisa, and to get ready as well.

The wedding was a beautiful but simple ceremony. The Reverend Chris Denton did love the sound of his own voice, but finally could tell that the guests were quickly growing bored so wrapped his sermon up.

John Thompson and Debbie Schillings, no longer MacManus seemed to hit it off over a shared love of Albertson's Gin. They drunkenly swayed to the music the quartet provided when they were not swaying to the effects of booze.

"I know, I know I don't have big knockers like Miss Debbie," Jill whispered to Stan as they whirled around in an imitation of the waltz.

"Hmm? Jill, I don't..." Stan started to say.

"And I'm not pretty, and I'm not a blonde like her," Jill said, eyes filling with tears as she confessed her shortcomings to Stan MacManus.

"Jill, you are..." Stan started to say.

"But I promise, I, I'll love you, I'll never, Stan I could never hurt you like she did," Jill promised.

"I believe you," Stan said, looking at Jill's wet eyes.

"And you, you can do whatever you want to me," Jill went on. "Whatever you want. It, it's all yours, all for you, Stan."

"How 'bout if I want to kiss you? Right here? Right here in front of everybody?" Stan asked and Jill plastered her lips against his in a passionate kiss.

*..*..*

Mark and Lisa decided to honeymoon in New York City; they both wanted to hear a symphony performance. They also managed to hear a free concert in New York's Central Park.

Mark had limited sexual experience; only a few dalliances before entering Atwell's School of Divinity. Those moments fumbling in the back seat of his mother's Cadillac had done little to prepare him for Lisa Vincent.

Elizabeth Townes had given him a blow job but had not sucked Mark to completion. Lisa sucked him to completion, then showed him her mouth full of his sperm, then swallowed it.

Penny Sellers had lay like a deflated rag doll underneath him. Lisa pushed him onto his back and rode him like a bronco buster. Neither Elizabeth nor Penny had shrieked in orgasm, but Lisa certainly did.

None of his brief, hurried, frantic exploits had ever gotten on knees and shoulders, hiked their wedding dress up and over her well-formed haunches and plunged their greasy fingers into their rectum, getting their ass ready for the carnal, vulgar act of sodomy. Mark watched in fascination as Lisa plumbed her depths with two, then three fingers, getting her light brown ring shiny with lubricant.

"Tube's right there; get your pole good and ready," Lisa ordered, indicating the tube of gel that lay on the hotel mattress.

Lisa's mouth had been wonderful; illicit and wonderful. Lisa's pussy, she had laughed when he called it a 'vagina,' Lisa's pussy had been pure bliss.

Lisa's hot, tight, struggling rectum was incredible, simply incredible. Mark could feel her rectal muscles squeezing him, trying to expel him as he pushed himself into the tight, wiggling furnace. Mark knew he was now and would forever be an ass man.

"Augh, I, oh God, oh God yes, fuck my ass, Baby, fuck my ass," Lisa grunted, gasped and groaned as Mark pushed himself into her bowels.

"Oh sweet Jesus; what have I got myself into?" Mark wondered to himself as he pounded his new bride's squirming ass.

**..**..**

Debbie came to, her ass and pussy sore. She knew she was not in bed with Frank Schillings, her husband; that pencil dick had never made her pussy and ass sore.

The bed was filthy. The sheets smelled like they'd not been washed since Obama had been in the White House. At first Debbie thought she might be at home, in the trailer she and Frank shared. The smells were familiar and the scurrying of a cockroach across her arm certainly was familiar.

But the window had cheap vinyl blinds, not an old Myndee Blue Jays bedspread nailed over it. The carpet, what carpet Debbie could see was a dingy, soiled light blue, not a dingy, mottled brown.

"Want another drink?" a deep voice mumbled, hand sliding over Debbie's naked breast.

"Gin," Debbie rasped.

"Gin and what," the voice asked, pausing long enough to give her flabby buttocks a playful slap.

"Ice," Debbie said. "Where's your bathroom?"

"First door right there," John Thompson pointed.

The toilet was filthy, but Debbie was used to that. She scratched at her razor stubble on her pubic mound as she used the commode, then returned to the bedroom. A young, somewhat handsome, somewhat scruffy man lay in the bed, one glass to his lips, and one glass in his hand. Debbie grabbed the glass out of his hand and drained it in one long swallow.

"Ready for round two?" John asked and pressed his filthy cock to her lips.

"Mm hmm," Debbie agreed, sucking his flaccid member into her greedy mouth.

Debbie wondered if this might be love as her new toy reached down and fondled her flabby breasts. She could taste herself on her new man's meat as it slowly stiffened under her expert oral skills.

***..***..***

"I know I don't have any titties," Jill Thompson whispered as Stan undressed her.

"What you have is perfect," Stan whispered. "Sweetheart, what you have is the way God made you."

Jill's small breasts bumps were very sensitive. Stan had her writhing, on the point of orgasm as he sucked, licked and gnawed her breasts and nipples.

"You like it?" Jill worried when Stan eased her skimpy panties down her coltish legs, revealing her hairless mound.

"Oh God yes, that, that is the prettiest little pussy I've ever seen, Stan declared, then made Jill squeal as he glued his mouth to her mound.

Stan managed to lick, finger and suck Jill to three screaming, thrashing orgasms before sitting up and stripping out of his starched white dress shirt. Jill got to her knees on his bed and helped him out of his dress shirt and suit's trousers. Stan stood and pulled off his plain cotton boxers.

Jill and Lisa had seen countless cocks in Jill's brother's X-rated magazines. These magazines did a poor job of preparing Jill for the sight of Stan MacManus's hard, throbbing member.

"I, oh my God, that, is that, that's going to fit? In my twat?" Jill asked, staring at Stan's fat meat.

"Your what?" Stan laughed.

"My box? My quim? My gash?" Jill laughed happily, calling her pussy by the numerous pornographic names she and Lisa had read.

"You have a dirty mouth, young lady," Stan chuckled happily.

"Oh, Daddy, I do?" Jill cooed. "You going punish me? Huh? Daddy going spank his little girl?"

"Uh huh," Stan agreed and made Jill squeal when he easily flipped her across his legs.

"Oh God, I love you, Stan, I love you," Jill cried out when Stan delivered a stinging slap to her tight little backside.

After giving Jill ten swats, five to each small buttock, Stan decided Jill needed to wash her mouth out with semen. She was able to learn the basic mechanics of cock sucking; use tongue and suction and lips. Avoid teeth, Stroke what cannot fit into your mouth with your hands.

Jill found out that Stan's fuck pole did fit, after a few moments of slow and steady shoves to stretch her twat, her beaver, her cunt.

And in the morning, Jill proved she'd learned a few things in the kitchen, mostly from watching and from helping Lisa. After a hearty breakfast, Jill asked Daddy if he'd like to fuck his little girl's dirty hole. Stan had never had anal sex before; Debbie screamed and called Stan a discussing pervert for even thinking of such a nasty, filthy degrading thing. Stan loved every filthy, disgusting perverted moment of filling Jill's tight little ass with his fat meat and blasting her little hole full of his juice.

Feeling Jill's rectal muscles squeezing and pulsing around his cock, listening to Jill's whimpers and grunts, Stan knew he was an anal addict. Lying on her belly underneath her man's heavy weight, waves of searing pain radiating outward from her raw anus, feeling a trickle of blood escaping her bruised anus, Jill knew she was truly an ass slut.

****..****..****

When Mark and Lisa returned from their honeymoon, Mark was thrilled when his father in law asked him to perform a wedding ceremony between Stan and Jill. When Stan asked Jill to marry him, Jill fainted. Upon being revived, Jill tearfully, happily agreed.

John and Debbie decided that it was true love, even if Debbie was nineteen years John's senior and Debbie weighed one hundred and fourteen pounds more than John. They went to Gratchley, Arkansas, where Debbie had been living for the past two years.

Frank Schillings was more upset about losing the trailer than he was about losing Debbie. John got a job at the Gratchley Brewery, loading pallets of beer onto delivery trucks.

William Johnson continued to show up at the adult bookstore in Falwell City, Oklahoma. He continued to sit in a darkened booth, continued to suck strangers' cocks for their man-cream. His solitary life is a happy one for him. He gets all the cock he can handle and never has to admit to himself or to anyone else that he is homosexual, therefore he is a deviant, at least where the Bible may be concerned.

THE END

*.*

**Author's notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Ayshire, Stan's place of employment, as well as Ms. Seraque, the owner are introduced in 'Reason & Reward' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Benny's Burger Bar is mentioned in a few of my stories, most notably in the 'XXL' series in the Loving Wives category. Remember, there's a thousand ways to fix your burger.

The school Mark Vincent attended, Atwell School of Divinity is introduced in the 'Just A Nice Boy' series in the Incest/Taboo category. The origins of the school itself is established in 'School of Divinity' in the Romance category.

And that's it. Just a little tale of two little pieces of tail learning about love and life and fucking by reading a brother's dirty magazines.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.