X-Rated: Dirty Magazines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's alarm roused her and she again pulled on her camisole top and loose tap pants. Jill giggled when Lisa leaned over and kissed her awake.

"Quit!" Jill giggled, pushing Lisa's face away.

"I need you to do the bacon. Oh! And you can make that blueberry syrup while I do the pancakes," Lisa demanded as Jill burrowed under the blanket again. "Jill, come on. Help me, okay?"

"Fine," Jill said and wiggled into her clothing.

Both men ate ravenously and both complimented Lisa and Jill on the meal. Lisa made sure that they both knew the bacon and the syrup was Jill's handiwork.

After cleaning up the breakfast dishes and large flat iron sheet, Jill and Lisa told Jerry and Stan they were returning to bed.

"I uh, hey Lisa? I, I asked your dad and he uh, he said it's all right with him if I asked you to the movies uh this Monday," Jerry stammered.

Lisa looked at the hotly blushing man, mouth open in shock. She looked at her father for confirmation, guidance. He smiled, a little sadly and nodded with his head toward Jerry.

"I, uh, yeah, yes sir, that, I think I'd like that," Lisa agreed, blushing hotly.

Safely ensconced in her room, Lisa and Jill squealed; this was the first date either girl had ever been on. They went through Lisa's closet and drawers and bemoaned the lack of suitable clothing.

Both girls screamed when there was a knock at the door. Stan chuckled at the reaction as he worked a few twenties from his wallet.

"Here. Go to the mall; yes, you can use the truck, and get yourself something to wear," Stan said.

"Thanks Dad, love you Dad," Lisa said.

"Nothing too racy," Stan ordered as Lisa now selected an outfit suitable for shopping.

"Racy?" Jill laughed at the arcane word.

"Nothing that has your butt all hanging out, nothing that has your boobs falling out," Stan defined, smirking at Jill's cheeky expression.

The last of the snow had melted away, leaving sludge in its wake. Lisa drove carefully, cursing at the drivers that passed her, horns blaring. Once around the Billingsly Mall, Lisa and Jill came to two conclusions. One, the one hundred dollars Stan had given Lisa would actually buy very little. And two, they didn't like what was available.

The Billingsly Goodwill had a better selection at a better price. Billingsly, Kansas had more people living in the town than Mordbrand, Kansas had. And the average annual income in Billingsly was seven thousand dollars more than the average income in Mordbrand.

"Lisa, no, that's not right," Jill protested when Lisa threw three tops and a pair of jeans and a pair of khakis into their cart.

"Shush. If you had it and those would look good on me, you'd buy them for me and you know it," Lisa ordered.

The Billingsly Wal-Mart sold Lisa two new bras and a pack of lacy panties. Jill didn't say anything when Lisa threw a pack of panties in Jill's size into the cart.

With the seventeen dollars they had left, they went to the Newhart's Restaurant and had two of their large cinnamon rolls and shared a large coffee. Then they drove home.

"Thank you," Jill mumbled, taking her largesse to her own trailer.

"Welcome. Love you," Lisa said, quietly entering her own trailer.

Their first date went well; Jerry took Lisa to an Applebee's for dinner, then to the movie theater. He complained good-naturedly about the chick flick she chose but bought her a large buttered popcorn and a Dr. Pepper.

In the darkened theater, Lisa had her first French kiss, other than the kissing she and Jill had done. She also experienced a different hand massaging her substantial breasts. Unlike Jill, Jerry seemed intent on breaking Lisa's breasts.

Afterward, parked in front of Stan's trailer, Jerry taught Lisa how to give an expert hand job. She watched in rapt fascination as Jerry's sperm erupted, coating Lisa's hand and Jerry's belly and crotch. Then she used a crusty towel to clean her hand before sliding out of his truck.

"Hey Sweetie, had fun?" Stan tiredly asked when Lisa let herself into the trailer.

Their second date was to a Ruby Tuesday's restaurant, then to the Billingsly Bowl-A-Rama. The last time she'd bowled had been her twelfth birthday, but Lisa had fun. She also had fun giving Jerry another hand job.

Sucking cock was not Lisa's favorite sex act. Despite what Jill's brother's magazines claimed, Jerry's sperm was not as sweet as heavy cream. The texture was also abhorrent but Lisa dutifully swallowed her boyfriend's spunk.

"What?" Jerry laughed out loud when Lisa called his semen 'spunk.' "Where, where did you hear that word?"

Blushing hotly, Lisa giggled and explained about reading the pornographic magazines Jill had smuggled into the trailer. Telling Jerry about her and her best friend looking at naughty magazines had Jerry erect again. So, Lisa bent her head and sucked him to another quick ejaculation.

Two months into their relationship, Lisa reminded Jerry that she too had desires. Before she would suck his cock one more time, she demanded he at least use his hands, finger her to orgasm. The next time she climbed into his truck, Lisa suggested Jerry do a little muff-diving.

"Muff diving, huh?" Jerry smirked.

"Do a good enough job..." Lisa coyly suggested, holding up a tube of KY Jelly.

There was no date that evening; Jerry drove Lisa straight to his apartment. He was currently renting a one bedroom apartment at the newly constructed Sunflower Apartments. Lisa was less than impressed with his bachelor pad; the furniture looked as if it had been left on the side of the road. Jerry also neglected to make his bed.

Jerry did a phenomenal job of eating at the Y. Knowing he had a bit of a hair trigger, Lisa sucked him off. She moved to kiss him and Jerry tilted his head.

"Hey, you just had your mouth on my twat; you see me acting all weirded out?" Lisa said.

Reluctantly, Jerry did kiss his girlfriend. It didn't kill him, but he did not enjoy the act.

Lisa then flipped the hem of her sundress up as she knelt on his bed. Jerry took the tube of lubricant and broke the seal. Then he liberally greased his index and middle fingers with the goo.

"Mm, oh," Lisa sighed out; she did enjoy the feeling of Jerry's thick fingers pushing into her struggling, resisting bowels.

"Mm, oh, oh God, yes," Lisa groaned as Jerry twisted the slimy fingers around in her rectum.

Jerry impatiently greased his cock and shoved it hard against Lisa's constricting anus. Lisa cried out in pain and Jerry cried out in triumph.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit, wait!" Lisa sobbed out as waves of white hot pain radiated from her struggling anus outward.

By the time Jerry was balls deep in her protesting rectum, though, that familiar, welcome warmth welled up in her guts. Lisa could feel the flared head of his cock rasping along her rectal walls and could feel the girth of his shaft stretching her open. Lisa thrust back to meet Jerry's forward thrusts. Within moments, they had a steady rhythm going. Jerry reached down and gave Lisa's fat little clitoris a quick diddle and Lisa tensed, then screamed in orgasm.

"Yes sir, yes ma'am, I, I'm an ass slut," Lisa thought to herself as she sat upon Jerry's filthy commode.

"God, oh God," Lisa sobbed out as another spasm rippled through her guts.

"Damn; you ain't done in there?" Jerry protested through the thin bathroom door.

"Hey, Sweetie," Stan said into the cell phone the next evening. "I, you make us one of your special breakfasts tomorrow?"

"Sure," Lisa happily agreed, lightly pushing Jill's hand away from her pussy.

In the morning, Lisa wiggled into her new short shift with matching robe. Jill giggled as Lisa flashed her, showing Jill that she'd 'forgotten' to put on the matching panties.

Lisa sliced six large green peppers in half, then scooped out the seeds and membranes. While the peppers baked in the oven, Lisa whipped together six eggs with equal parts whole milk and heavy cream. Then she added finely diced green peppers, yellow onion and a sparing amount of diced jalapeno peppers. Crumbled bacon was added to the egg mixture and the pepper halves were taken from the oven.

Lisa ladled the egg mixture into each pepper half, then covered each pepper/egg with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese.

"That, where'd you get that recipe?" Jill sleepily asked as Lisa slid the baking sheet into the oven again.

"Off the internet. Some iron skillet guy; Jill! Go put some underwear on!" Lisa said, then giggled when Jill flashed her freshly shaved pussy at Lisa.

"Oops, too late," Jill squeaked as the front door opened.

"Then keep your hem down," Lisa hissed as the coffee pot finally finished making the coffee.

"Hey, hey, there's my girl," Jerry smiled as the cookie sheet was again removed from the oven.

"Stan, I tell you," Jerry moaned as he managed, barely, to finish the fourth pepper. "If I had not fallen in love with this woman after her hash brown casserole?"

"Mm hmm," Stan agreed, sneaking furtive glances at Jill's coltish legs as the girl sat, constantly tugging the hem of her sleep shirt down.

"So, I know, I know it's going to be hard to let her go, but..." Jerry said, pulling an engagement ring from his shirt pocket.

"I, you, you serious?" Lisa gasped, looking from simple diamond ring to Jerry's laughing face.

"Is that, that's a..." Jill gasped, forgetting to pull her tee shirt hem down as she leaned over to look at the ring.

"Daddy?" Lisa asked.

"What?" Stan smiled.

"I, Daddy?" Lisa asked, bursting into sobs.

"What, baby girl?" Stan asked, hugging Lisa.

"I, I don't know, what, what am I supposed to say?" Lisa wailed.

"Well, Baby, what? I mean, do you love him?" Stan asked, gently rubbing his daughter's back as she clung to him.

"I, yeah, I, I think so," Lisa admitted. "I mean, I, I like being with him, I like you know, um..."

"God, I wish your mother was here," Stan thought to himself.

After composing herself, Lisa tearfully, happily accepted Jerry's proposal. She and Jill ran to her bedroom to squeal and make plans. Stan and Jerry solemnly shook hands, then both shared a hearty laugh.

The good Reverend Mark Vincent headed a non-denominational church in Mordbrand, Kansas. He did ask that Lisa and Jerry meet with him once individually and twice as a couple before he would agree to schedule a wedding in his church.

"You know, we can just go on down to the courthouse," Jerry said, rankled at the man's insistence that they meet with him.

"That is your prerogative," Reverend Mark shrugged. "You certainly can do that. And it is my prerogative that I meet with any couples that ask to be wed in my church. Just let me know what you intend to do, okay?"

Lisa shot Jerry pleading looks. With a grumble, Jerry acquiesced to the minister's demands.

In her solo session, Lisa admitted that Jerry had taught her how to give hand jobs which had graduated to oral sex. She confided that she'd had to ask Jerry to reciprocate and had to reward his good job of pleasuring her orally with anal sex. Mark drove Lisa home from the session; Jerry had dropped her off then drove away.

Jerry did not last five minutes of his scheduled forty five minute session. He was highly embarrassed that Lisa had shared such intimate details of their relationship with a total stranger. He refused to share any of the details of their sexual activities with the reverend and refused to give any substantive details of his personal history with Mark Vincent.

Their first couples session, Jerry stormed out when Mark asked if there was any substance to their relationship other than sex. Mark drove Lisa home from the session; Jerry had driven away.

Their second session started off the same way; Mark asked if there was any substance to their relationship, other than sex. Jerry denied that sex was the only thing holding them together but could not answer Mark's question. When asked why he wanted to marry Lisa, Jerry had to admit it was because of the sex. He shot Lisa a murderous glare when Lisa confided that their dates were mostly going back to Jerry's place for sex; he no longer took her out to eat, or to movies or bowling.

Mark called Jerry first and let Jerry know that he would not, could not in good conscience marry the two of them. He followed up his phone call with a letter, fully explaining his reasons for denying Lisa and Jerry the use of his church, the use of his services.

Lisa burst into sobs when Reverend Mark Vincent called her and told her the bad news. She thanked him, but was saddened all the same.

Jerry called Lisa that night, just before going into work and told her to be ready to go to the courthouse the next morning. Jerry told Lisa they did not need some snot nosed self-righteous cock sucker telling them they couldn't get married. Before Lisa could tell him she thought they should wait, Jerry had ended the call.

The next morning, Lisa refused to go to the courthouse and Jerry left the trailer in a huff. Later that day, he returned and angrily demanded the engagement ring. Tearfully, Lisa slid the cheap ring from her finger and handed it to Jerry. He did not return her declaration of love as he stormed from the trailer.

"Jesus, I wish your damned mother was here," Stan again thought to himself as he held his sobbing daughter.

Stat night, Stan was told by Jack Walters, their floor supervisor that Jerry Eisenbach had, for reasons unknown tendered his immediate resignation. Stan was flattered and a little apprehensive when the position of shift supervisor was his, if he wanted it.

"Yeah, I know, you don't have the book smarts," Jack said. "But I told Ms. Seraque, you got the experience we're needing," Jack said.

When Lisa received the letter from Reverend Mark Vincent, she called to politely thank the man for his assistance. Even though the ending was not what she had anticipated, it was better that she find out now what a hot-head and flight risk Jerry Eisenbach was, rather than finding out two, three years and two or three children down the road.

"I hmm, I, Ms. MacManus? There is, there's Caldwell's BBQ right up the street from the Fellowship Hall," Mark stammered.

Their first date was a very pleasant evening. Mark met with Stan MacManus before the date, and at the end of their date. In front of Stan, Mark gave Lisa a chaste kiss to the cheek.

Their second date, Lisa didn't think it truly counted as a date. They went to the brand new Benny's Burger Bar, with Lisa's father and Jill in tow. Then from there, the foursome went to the Bowl-O-Rama and played, couple against couple.

Mark had invited Stan to come along, and bring any special lady friend along. Stan admitted there was no special lady and had been shocked when Lisa suggested Jill.

Both Stan and Mark received soft kisses on their lips from their two grateful dates at the end of the evening, then Jill and Lisa retired to Lisa's bedroom while Mark returned to his apartment at the rear of his church and Stan went in for the late night shift at his job.

In her bedroom, Jill and Lisa looked through one of John's older magazines, 'Shaved Lesbians,' and made love. Then they drank the two warm Gratchley's Beers and made love again before falling asleep.

Sunday morning, after breakfast, Stan, Lisa, and Jill dressed in their Sunday finery and went to Reverend Vincent's church. After a truly rousing, heart-felt service, Mark pulled Lisa and Stan and Jill from their pew as he walked to the rear of the church. Lisa stood proudly next to Mark's side as he chatted with his flock. Whenever someone had the courage to ask, Mark was delighted to introduce Lisa as a special friend, and Stan and Jill as dear friends.

"Now, Caldwell's is open and I'm in the mood for barbeque; how about the three of you?" Mark said, locking the door of the church.

As they sat and ate, Lisa sat next to Mark. Across from them, Stan and Jill sat. Stan looked up, eyes flicking back and forth from Lisa to Mark when Jill leaned over and placed her small head on Stan's shoulder.

"Now, I have a six thirty service to prepare for," Mark said after he and Stan argued and Mark won over who should pay for their meal.

"Oh. I, need us to come to that?" Lisa asked.

"Sweetheart, I would be delighted if you did. But if you don't, I will survive," Mark said.

"We'll be there," Stan smiled, then froze as Jill took his large paw into her small hand.

"There is a concert featuring the later works of Arnold Schoenberg at the college Friday night," Mark said after a date one Tuesday evening. "Care to go?"

"Who?" Lisa asked.

"Arnold Schoenberg. Classical music," Mark smiled. "You know, violins, piano, cello. That boring stuff old people listen to."

"I'd love to," Lisa smiled, softly punching Mark's arm.

They went to a Mexican restaurant whose food bore very little similarity to Mexican fare. Adding jalapeno peppers to food does not make that food Mexican. From there, they went to Whittle College's amphitheater.

Lisa was enthralled by the light, airy music. She sat, eyes drinking in the splendor, ears drinking in the sounds her ears had never heard before. Her mouth was open for most of the performance.

At Intermission, Lisa hurried to the bathroom, then hurried to wait for Mark to exit his bathroom. Then she pulled him to their seat, afraid to miss one note.

"So, did you...mpgh!" Mark asked, then grunted as Lisa passionately kissed him.

"I been, you know, pleasuring myself to thoughts of you," Lisa confessed as they drove home. "But now? I, I think I'll be touching myself to that music. That, God! It, it was just beautiful!"

"You shouldn't be touching yourself," Mark said, letting the minister in himself slip out.

"Oh?" Lisa teased, leaning across the console to lightly stroke his bicep. "You do it for me?"

Mark's cock grew painfully erect as he remembered the counseling sessions with Lisa and with Lisa and Gerry. Lisa had been very open and honest; she and Jerry had engaged in sex and Lisa had thoroughly enjoyed sexual intimacies. She had confessed she especially enjoyed anal sex. In Mark's assessment, Lisa did have a very attractive rump.

"Sweetheart, sex, sex is for a husband and wife to enjoy," Mark said firmly.

"Oh," Lisa said, then pouted. "What, what about oral? Is oral sex okay?"

"Sweetheart, it's still sex," Mark said gently.

"So, I have to wait until we're married?" Lisa asked. "Well, when is that going to be?"

"You know what? Soon. I, it'll be soon, okay?" Mark promised and Lisa pouted again, not satisfied with his response.

Sunday morning, Lisa, Stan, and Jill were in church. Lisa and Jill smiled warmly at Mark; Stan looked slightly uncomfortable as Jill clutched his arm between her two arms. Stan hated to admit it, but he could feel Jill's small breast bumps against his bicep. To his chagrin, Stan was enjoying the feeling of Jill's braless breast bumps pressing against his bicep. After all, she was just a kid; she was an eighteen year old kid, same age as his daughter.

Again, after the morning service, Lisa stood proudly next to her man as his congregation slowly made their way from the church. Stan and Jill stood slightly behind Mark and Lisa, Jill clutching onto Stan's hand.

"Benny's Burger Bar in April Falls says there's a thousand ways to fix your burger," Mark suggested and the quartet got into his car.

"We don't have to try all one thousand today, do we?" Stan asked and Jill and Lisa giggled as Mark smiled.

After a delicious hamburger and chocolate malt, Jill kissed Stan, directly on his lips and thanked him. She then playfully pinched her nose and complained about the red onions he'd put on his burger. For the car ride from April Falls to Mordbrand, Jill leaned her small head against Stan's bicep.

Mark let Stan and Jill out of the car in front of Stan's trailer. On the small wooden platform in front of his trailer's door, Jill gave Stan a kiss. She pulled him down and pressed her lips to his lips. Then she again playfully complained about his 'onion breath' before skittering away to her own trailer.