All Comments on 'X-Rated: Dirty Magazines'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

Nice story, and I particularly enjoyed seeing Caldwell's BBQ in there.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Deliciously dirty little story. The girls’ injection of porn vocabulary into their marriages, and Stan’s and Mark’s shock was hilarious. My only complaint is with the music of Arnold Schoenberg. I’ve tried - honestly! - but I just cannot get into him. Not that I’m much of a classical sophisticate! Thanks for another delectable JB44 treat. I still have ‘Reason and Reward’ on my TBR list - maybe this weekend!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, five stars. I’m so glad you included the brother going to the adult book store and sucking cock through the glory holes. It brought back so many memories of me spending many afternoons on my knees taking care of everyone.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

You know some interesting people, be they fictional or not. Great story once again.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really liked the girls.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Another classic JB44 story. Anal Sluts galore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

aww, kendra and harvey got married

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.