Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then looked up 1508 London on the internet and spent an hour or so browsing through the projects that they had done, realizing almost immediately that they were going to be perfect. She was browsing a search return for the world's top spas when her message icon popped up from Adult Fun.

It would be a pleasure. 8:00 at the bar in the Hilton?

I ' ll see you there.

Wearing her dating dress, as she thought of it, and nervously playing with the wedding band on her finger with her thumb, she entered the Hilton and followed the signs to the bar. Stepping in, she saw him immediately as he got up from his bar stool and came to meet her.

"Hello," he said, smiling.

"Hello," Wendy replied.

"Would you care for a drink?" he asked.

"It's not necessary," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Shall we go upstairs, then?" he asked.

"That sounds perfect," Wendy replied.

Wendy felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter as they rode up in the elevator, not speaking, though it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. Entering his room when he opened the door for her, she went over to the bed and let her dress drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

"I hope that you don't think that I'm too forward," she said as she sat down on the end of the bed and leaned back on her elbows, bringing her heels up onto the edge of the bed wide apart, spreading her pussy open. "I'm just so..."

"I find it wonderfully refreshing," he said, undressing, but not in any hurry, his eyes drinking her up, watching as she ran a finger around her big clit, then slid it into herself before bringing it up to her mouth to softly suck on.

"Will you eat me?" Wendy asked, smiling. "I love having my pussy eaten."

"I'd never let my cock go anywhere that my tongue hadn't been first," he replied as he pulled his trousers off and his big black cock swung free in front of him.

"Oh, yes," Wendy hissed as he knelt down in front of her and placed his hands high up on the insides of her spread thighs, staring at her pussy.

"Beautiful," he said before leaning forward and slowly dragging his tongue up through her pussy to suck on her big clit, Wendy crying out and spasming as she came. "Delicious," he said, then slid his tongue into her to drink her flowing juices as she continued to cum. "This is a pussy that a man would die to eat," he said, continuing his assault on her.

"Don't stop," Wendy gasped as she continued to cum, writhing beneath his insistent tongue. "Oh, god, eat me, eat me," she cried out, her body jerking as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"I have got to fuck this pussy," he said after several minutes of feasting, rising up, his huge cock standing out in front of him, resting on her spread pussy.

"Slowly, please," Wendy gasped, pushing up onto her elbows to watch. "I've never had a cock that big."

"They I'll go nice and slow so that you enjoy it," he said, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pressing forward, Wendy's eyes wide open as she felt it push into her.

"Oh, god, so big," she gasped as her pussy stretched. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," she moaned as he slowly worked his cock into her, inch by inch, until he finally was pressed up against her, his entire cock buried in her pussy, throbbing as her pussy spasmed on him as he then began to slowly fuck her, her pussy clinging to the shaft of his cock as he pulled back, distending, her long inner lips draped along the shaft of his big black cock, the contrast with their pinkness stark as he continued to fuck her.

Wendy exploded when he reached down and began to rub her big clit with a thumb, thrashing on the bed as she came uncontrollably, his cock continuing to slide in and out of her.

"Such a nice, tight pussy," he said, smiling down at her as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh, god, fuck me, fuck me," she gasped as he did just that, collapsing back onto the bed.

"Do you mind if I take a photo?" he asked as he continued to fuck her. "Just my cock and your pussy."

"Will you send it to me?" Wendy gasped.

"Of course," he replied.

"Okay," she agreed, gasping as he pulled his cock from her pussy to bend down and retrieve his phone from his trousers. She could feel her pussy gaping open from the cool air on it, then he was holding his phone close to her pussy, taking photos as she slowly slid his cock back into her.

"Incredible," he said, tossing his phone onto the bed as he started to fuck her harder. "Amazing pussy."

"It feels so good," Wendy gasped, hardly daring to believe how full her pussy felt as his big cock slid in and out of it. "Fuck me harder."

And he did, slamming his cock in and out of her as she writhed on the bed, his thumb on her big clit, her pussy spasming in constant orgasm on his cock.

"I'm going to cum," he warned after many long minutes.

"Not...not in me," Wendy gasped. "Let me...let me suck you."

"I'd love to," he said, pulling his cock from her pussy and reaching down for his phone as she sat up, wrapping both hands around his glistening, gooey cock and extending her tongue beneath the head, cum erupting from the slit to shoot into her mouth and onto her tongue as he took pictures. Stretching her mouth, she wrapped her lips around his cock just behind the head, her cheeks hollowing and her throat bobbing as she sucked him off and gulped his cum down, finally gasping for breath when she had sucked him dry, using a finger to scrape escaped cum from her chin into her mouth as her hard-nippled breasts heaved as she panted for breath. "That was great," he said as he watched her trying to recover.

"It was perfect," Wendy managed to gasp. "God, you are so big and you cum so much. I can't begin to tell you how much I needed that."

"You want some more?" he asked, smiling at the look on her face.

"Can you?" she asked, jacking him with both hands, feeling his cock throbbing and growing harder.

"Definitely," he replied.

"Oh, god," Wendy said, flicking her tongue out to capture a bubble of cum that had formed in the slit of his cock. "I want it in my ass, but I'm afraid that it's too big."

"If it'll fit in your pussy, it'll fit in your ass," he assured her.

"Carefully, okay?" she asked, rolling over onto her hands and knees, then lowering her face and chest to the bed as she reached back behind herself to spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Incredible!" he said, dropping to his knees and sliding his tongue up through her pussy, then into it, slurping on the juices flowing from her before sliding it up over her taint to rim her starred rosebud, pressing against it, the tip of his tongue pushing into her ass as she moaned.

Rising up, he slid his cock back into her gaping pussy and pumped her a few times, then pulled his cock out and slid it up until the head was lodged against her starred rosebud, gently but steadily pressing against it.

"Oh, god, it's too big!" Wendy gasped when the head of his cock pushed past her sphincter and into her ass, stopping there as her ass spasmed on his cock.

When he felt her relax a bit as she adjusted to the size of his cock in her ass, he began to slowly work it into her, Wendy gasping and moaning the whole time, until finally he was pressed up against her ass, his entire cock buried deep inside of her. Wendy was using both hands to brace herself against the mattress as he began to slowly fuck her ass, building up speed and force as he felt her adjusting. She completely lost track of everything but the orgasms tearing through her body as he continued to fuck her ass.

"I'm going to cum," he announced at some point.

"Yes, yes, I want to feel it," Wendy managed to gasp, moaning when she felt his cock pulsing deep in her ass as he came. It seemed to go on forever before he finally slid his cock from her now-gaping ass. "Oh, my god," she gasped, unable to move, feeling the cool air on her rosebud as it gaped open lewdly. "That...that was so incredible," she managed.

"I'll say," he agreed with a big sigh. "That might have been the best fuck of my life. You are an extraordinary woman."

Staggering to her feet, Wendy headed towards the bathroom, cum running from her ass and down her legs as she stepped into the shower, leaning against the wall, her legs trembling. When she finally emerged from the shower, she found him on his back on the bed, his huge cock draped over one thigh.

"Thank you," she said as she dressed. "I can't begin to tell you how much I needed that. It was just wonderful."

"I hope that this won't be the last time that we do this," he said.

"Me, too," she said as she reached for the door knob to leave. "Don't forget to send me the pictures," she reminded him.

"I won't. My name is Roy," he said as she opened the door.

"Jenny," Wendy said, smiling to herself, then leaving.

"Well, look who's in a good mood," Mary said the next morning as they all had coffee in the kitchen.

"And why not?" Wendy said, smiling broadly. "Life is good."

"You got laid last night," Mary said.

"I did," Wendy agreed, sliding her phone over the counter to Mary.

"Oh, my god!" Mary gasped when she saw the photos. "Look at the size of that cock! And your pussy! It looks like an army had been through it."

"It felt like it, too," Wendy laughed. "I was afraid that it was too big, but it was wonderful. I have never been fucked like that in my life."

"No wonder you're walking on air," Mary laughed. "Good for you!"

"I don't think that I've ever need to get fucked more in my life," Wendy confessed. "The whole Jamaica thing's really had me wound up."

"Jamaica is going to be great," Monique said. "I can't wait to go back again."

"Me, too," Mary agreed. "I want to swim in that incredible water again."

"I'm sure that we'll all be spending time there," Wendy said.

Wendy was just finishing her coffee at the office when her phone rang and she saw that it was James Sullivan.

"I do hope that I have the time difference correct," he said when she answered.

"It's just after 9:00 in the morning here," Wendy said.

"I've always had trouble with time zones and such," he said. "In any event, we've looked over the materials that you sent us and we think that it would be best if we meet in person to discuss moving forward. Would that suit you?"

"Yes, it would," Wendy replied. "When and where should we meet?" she asked.

"I'll come with my assistant to see you," he replied. "Would tomorrow afternoon be acceptable? There is a flight that arrives at 2:30 in the afternoon."

"Yes," Wendy replied. "We'd be happy to offer you rooms at Destinations if you'd like to stay the night. Perhaps we can have dinner together."

"That would be very nice," James said. "I look forward to meeting you, Ms. Rose."

"And I, you," Wendy replied, smiling as the call ended, getting to her feet to go to Jonathan's office to tell him that they had dinner plans the next evening. "I think that Fred should be there, too," she added.

"It's your show," Jonathan reminded her. "You call the shots."

Wendy borrowed Jonathan's limousine the next afternoon to go to the airport to meet James Sullivan, and his assistant, Harold Smythe.

"I don't mean to be rude, but you strike me as very young to have such a position," James said as they rode back to the office.

"That puts you with the majority," Wendy said with a sigh.

"Well, I'm sure that you wouldn't have such a position in such a corporation if you weren't capable," James said.

"James!" Fred greeted him when they arrived at the office and entered Jonathan's office, getting to his feet to shake his hand. "It's great to see you again."

"And you, Fred," James said, introducing Harold and getting introduced to Mary. "And it's good to see you again, Mr. Hooks," he said, shaking Jonathan's hand.

"Then let it be Jonathan," he said. "Would everyone care for some coffee, or tea?" he asked.

"Tea would be very nice," James replied, Harold agreeing.

"Monique, two teas and coffee for the rest of us, please," Jonathan said, smiling when he saw Harold staring at her, her breasts with their large dark nipples clearly visible through the sheer white blouse that she was wearing.

Wendy had to stifle a laugh when they all took seats around the large coffee table on sofas and comfortable chairs when she saw Mary deliberately leave space between her knees as she sat across from Harold, knowing that he was getting an eyeful, as evidenced by the growing flush on his cheeks.

"This looks to be a wonderful project," James said, smiling. "I hope that we'll be able to work together to realize its potential."

"Do you see any obvious problems?" Fred asked.

"Not really," James replied, shaking his head. "Our biggest concern will be to ascertain the condition of what has already been built and to address any repairs there. Are you planning any substantial alterations to the existing plan?"

"Wendy?" Jonathan asked.

"She may be young and beautiful, James, but you'd be well advised not to underestimate her," Fred said, smiling.

"This is Wendy's project and any decisions that are to be made will be made by her," Jonathan said. "I'm just here to offer advice and to sign the checks that will pay for everything."

"Of course," James said, clearly flustered. "No disrespect was intended, Ms. Rose."

"I'm sure it wasn't," Wendy replied. "I understand that people think that I should be older for my position, and hopefully I will be one day," she said to laughter as Monique arrived with their drinks.

"The tea is oolong," she explained as she placed them on the coffee table. "Here are milk, cream, honey, and brown sugar," she added, placing a bowl containing them on the table.

"Thank you, Monique," Jonathan said, admiring her naked ass as she bent over next to him to place his coffee on the table.

"There are several things that I want to change or add to the existing structure," Wendy said when Monique had left the room. "The first is the lagoon. I think that it should be more extensive, wandering throughout the entire grounds. We will need to have an open-air restaurant on the beach, a Jamaican grill. The rooftop pool needs to be modified so that fully three quarters of it is no more than 3 feet deep, more like a wading pool. And finally, we want to build a 2-story art museum behind the hotel itself, large enough to accommodate at least 200 pieces of art. This museum will house the art collection of Anthony and Sara Riletto, so it needs to be the equal, at a minimum, of the finest art museums in the world."

"None of these things should present any undo problems," James said, nodding. "We're aware of your standard of luxury. Is there anything in particular that you require in terms of style or materials?"

"I particularly liked the look of the work you did at Chelsea Barracks," Wendy replied. "Class and elegance are essential, but I want it to also reflect the essence of Jamaica with a more natural look. I don't want it to be glitzy or too modern, but cozier and accessible while still being luxurious. We have a museum, we don't need the rest of the place to look like one. The basic colors should be white and gold. Mr. Riletto has expressed a preference for Santiago Calatrava as the architect."

"A brilliant designer," James said. "As long as he is willing, we would have no problem working with him."

"That's great," Wendy replied, smiling.

"We can contact him, then prepare some preliminary sketches of different looks for you," James said. "From there, we should be able to narrow it down to exactly what it is that you'd like. What else can you tell me?"

"This is going to be an adults-only, clothing-optional resort," Wendy replied, smiling at the looks of surprise on James' and Harold's faces. "We want to foster a feeling of sensuality, to encourage people to...express themselves sexually, even publicly. We want tropical lushness, yet openness and intimate privacy at the same time."

"I see," James said. "This is going to be unlike your other properties, then?"

"Only insofar as the nature of the property, yes," Wendy replied. "But the quality and level of luxury should not suffer as a result; if anything, it should exceed anything that we've done in the past. There should be no question from anyone that it is not a Clandestine Group property. We not only need to maintain our image, but to elevate it to an entirely new level. This needs to be a resort that everyone will talk about, for its luxury, for its dining, and for the lifestyle that it is being created to facilitate. We are targeting only the top 1% of the socioeconomic strata."

"A unique challenge," James said, smiling.

"We are also going to have a spa on the ground level," Wendy said. "Your Lanesborough Club is beautiful, but not the kind of a look that I want. I'd like a look more like the Shuiqi Spa & Salon in Dubai."

"A very fine spa," James said, "and very beautiful."

"The lobby should surpass any lobby ever built," Wendy continued. "Not only will it display the premiere pieces of the Riletto collection, but it needs to awe anyone who enters it to speechlessness, including the most jaded of luxury travelers."

"Well, James, what do you think?" Fred asked, smiling broadly.

"I must confess to feeling utterly stunned," James replied, then laughed. "Such an audacious vision. I'd very much like to work with you to realize it."

"Why don't you do the sketches to show us a variety of ideas that you have on how to accomplish Wendy's audacious vision - I love that phrase, by the way - and then we'll see where we can go from there," Jonathan suggested.

"Do you have a name picked out yet?" James asked.

"Garden of Eden," Wendy said with a smile. "The site of the original sin and paradise, all in one. That's what I want to create, only we'll leave the snakes out this time," she said to laughter.

"Well, I think that we have enough information to begin with some initial ideas," James said.

"Why don't we take you to the hotel so that you can rest up from your trip?" Jonathan suggested. "We'll all meet up again for dinner there at 8:00. Vera is going to join us, so you should bring Lori, Fred."

Wendy was grateful to be able to enjoy dinner, there being no talk of business.

"I've been wanting to meet you," Lori Johnson said to her afterwards. "Fred talks about you constantly. I confess to being a bit nonplussed when I heard that you were so young and beautiful."

"Fred's been great," Wendy said, immediately liking her. "Once he got over the fact that I was so young, he's been nothing but supportive and I'm learning so much from him. I hate it that he's retiring, but I can understand him wanting to spend more time with you and your family."

"I love it that he's retiring," Lori said with a laugh. "He tells me that Mary is a quick study and that he has confidence in her to carry on after he's gone. She's so young, too. I suppose that's the way life is, the young take over at some point."

"I agree that Mary will be great at the job," Wendy said. "She's got the best teacher that she could ask for, after all."

Wendy found it difficult to concentrate at work, her mind constantly wandering to Garden of Eden. Jonathan's admonition that she should only worry about things that she could control helped and she re-dedicated herself to learning as much as possible about the other properties, reminding herself that her job encompassed all of their properties, not just Garden of Eden. It was while ruminating about Garden of Eden that she had an inspiration and picked up her phone and called Clara and invited her to dinner, which turned out to be just the two of them, Mary and Monique having dates.

"What an extraordinary idea," Clara said when Wendy told her about Garden of Eden while they ate. "I can't believe that Tony is finally going to get a museum for his collection. It's long overdue. I know it's been in his head. He hates it that his art is just stored. He wants people to be able to see it and enjoy it."