Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jonathan has agreed to this?" Tony asked.

"No, not yet," Wendy replied. "But he liked the idea enough that he said that he's willing to think about it. I haven't told him that I was going to talk to you and I wanted to know that he was at least interested before I did, out of fairness to both of you. I don't want to build any false hopes or anything."

"I think that it's a wonderful idea," Sara said.

"And I appreciate your discretion," Tony said. "It's such a novel idea, what you're proposing, and it certainly appeals to me on many different levels. If Jonathan agrees to do this, then you can count on my full support. But I'd have one request."

"Name it," Wendy said, curious.

"I'd like you to consider Santiago Calatrava as the architect," Tony said.

"I've never heard of him, or any architect, but of course," Wendy said.

"He does futuristic designs that look as though they belong here now," Tony said. "I know that's a confusing thing to say, but it's how his work makes me feel."

"I want to create the finest elite resort in the world, a place that those who can afford it will not want to miss," Wendy said. "That would be exactly the kind of a person that I'd want."

"It's a wonderful idea, but the devil is in the details," Tony said.

"Oh, I know, and I've only got the sketchiest of outlines in my head," Wendy replied. "But given the opportunity with the resources that I'd have at my disposal, both material and human, I have no doubt that it can be done."

"I do like your choice of location," Tony said. "Year-round good weather."

"Orange Bay is a beautiful setting, too," Wendy said. "7 Mile Beach faces west and the sunsets are spectacular. The beach is white sand and the water is shallow near to the shore."

"We happen to know the minister of tourism in Jamaica," Tony said, smiling at the look on Wendy's face. "He and his wife are friends. They've even attended one of our New Year's Eve parties, so as you can imagine, he'd be very open to your idea. If Jonathan decides to move forward, let me know and I'll arrange an introduction."

"That would be amazing," Wendy gasped. "That's been the biggest problem in my head, how to get hold of the property and the necessary permissions for development."

"My experience with governments is that everything always boils down to money," Tony said. "Show them that they're going to make money and they'll do anything they can to make sure that you'll succeed. Money might be the root of all evil, but in the end, it's what makes the world go around."

Wendy was so wound up when she got back to the office after lunch with Tony and Sara that she logged on to her Adult Fun profile and turned on the speed dating. Within an hour she had a date lined up for that evening. She did the same for the next three days, each night getting her frustrations out with the help of a willing man with a big cock who was only interested in her body, just as she was only interested in his. She only saw Mary and Monique in the mornings when they were getting ready to leave for work, both of them continuing to date nightly.

Arriving at work Friday morning, she saw through the open door to Jonathan's office that Fred was there. When Jonathan saw her, he waved her in.

"I told Fred about your idea," Jonathan said, smiling.

"It's not enough that I want to retire and I'm training Mary, who, by the way, is going to be great in the job," Fred said, "but now this?"

"Wha-what do you mean?" Wendy asked, stunned.

"Who do you think this little project of yours is going to fall on?" Fred asked.

"You...you're going to do it?" Wendy gasped, feeling her hands and feet go numb as she stared at Jonathan.

"No, you're going to do it," Jonathan replied, smiling. "Fred knows everything there is to know about doing this sort of a project, so he'll be your number one advisor, but this is your idea and you're going to be the one to make it happen."

"What about you?" Wendy asked.

"I'll be a sounding board and supply the finances," Jonathan replied, "but this is your idea, your vision, and nobody is better equipped to see it to fruition than you."

"I-I don't know what to say," Wendy said, struggling to hold back the tears that were trickling down her cheeks.

"You don't have to say anything," Jonathan said, "you just have to make it happen."

"How much of a budget to I have to work with?" Wendy asked.

"As much as you need," Jonathan replied. "I'm far more interested in you succeeding than I am in limiting you by the constraints of a budget. You're the economist. Spend what you need to make it happen, just try to make it profitable in the end."

"I wouldn't do it if I couldn't," Wendy said. "I've even worked up some speculative numbers if you're interested."

"I'm all ears," Fred said, laughing.

"Basic room rate will be $5,000 a night," Wendy said. "Double that on certain holidays. For the 10 suites, $10,000 a night, double on certain holidays. I'm anticipating our per guest cost to be between $500 and $800 a night. Because it's going to be an all-inclusive resort, with the exception of the non-house wines and ultra-top-shelf liquors, we'll need to pay the two restaurants that we get a flat fee for each person that they serve. Judging from the menus at Aragawa and Sukiyabashi Jiro, I'm guessing that it's going to be around $250 per person served. A rough estimate is $250,000-$300,000 profit per day at 100% occupancy, which is not realistic, but I think that 70%-80% is very realistic, so between $150,000 and $200,000 profit per day, or $50-$70 million a year. Again, these are very rough numbers. The actual numbers might vary as much as 15%-20% either way. I haven't taken into account any numbers for our cut of the retail boutiques and jewelers, which will be 10% of their gross sales."

"None of our properties makes that much money," Jonathan said.

"Then it's time one did," Wendy replied. "Everything about this is going to be over the top, including our profits. People are going to boast about having stayed there. It is going to be THE vacation name to drop."

"What's going to be your first step?" Jonathan asked.

"Getting the property," Wendy replied. "Unless and until we do that, there's no reason to do anything else."

"What if that isn't possible?" Jonathan asked.

"Then the idea dies," Wendy replied with a sigh. "Unless we could find another piece of property along 7 Mile Beach and start from scratch, which would add $100-$200 million to the cost. I see 5-10 years before we start operating in the black, taking into account the initial costs. The one thing that makes this possible is that Jamaica has a very laisse faire attitude towards nudity and sex on private property. Any other countries in the right climate range would never allow us to do what we can do there. The couple of resorts in the Caribbean that are more permissive are very soto voce about it. The islands are very Christian in nature. Jamaica is far more eclectic when it comes to religion. Christianity doesn't rule there and it certainly has no influence on the government. Asia and the Middle East are out of the question, as is Australia or the Pacific islands. It's either here or nowhere."

Wendy called Tony as soon as she got to her desk and filled him in on Jonathan's response. Tony promised to get in touch with the Minister of Tourism and get back to her, which he did just before 5:00 as she was getting ready to go home, advising her that the Minister of Tourism had agreed to see her Monday morning at 10:00 in his office.

"Oh, Tony, how can I possibly thank you?" Wendy asked.

"I can think of several ways," Tony laughed.

"I need to make plane reservations," Wendy said. "Where am I going?"

"Kingston, the capital," Tony replied, "but I'll give you a ride. I think that it might be helpful if I were at the meeting with you, as long as you don't object, of course. The ride is still yours."

"Are you kidding!? I'd love it if you'd be there," Wendy said. "I'm going to talk Jonathan into coming also. He should be there."

"You can ride with me to the plane Monday morning," Tony said. "We'll try to be in the air by 7:30, so I'll pick you up at 7:00. We can have breakfast on board. Jonathan knows where it is if you can convince him to join us."

Jonathan had been easy to convince and Wendy had to smile when she saw Tony when the chauffeur of his Bentley got out to open a door for her, impeccably dressed, his sky-blue tie a perfect full Windsor.

"Excited?" Tony asked, kissing her on the cheek as she sat next to him.

"Yes, and a bit tired," Wendy replied. "A bit of a late night," she said, smiling as she remembered how Carl had literally fucked her for hours.

"I hope it was fun," Tony said.

"Nothing but," Wendy laughed. "Jonathan's going to meet us at the plane. I haven't told him about anything to do with you just yet, other than that you arranged the meeting. I'm waiting for the right moment."

"Smart girl," Tony laughed. "Never show your entire hand right away."

"What airline is this?" Wendy asked when the car drove up to the boarding stairs of a 747.

"She's called Sara," Tony replied as they exited the car.

"This is yours?" Wendy gasped as they climbed the steps.

"It is," Tony replied.

"Good morning, Mr. Riletto," an attractive brunette in a flight attendant's uniform greeted them at the top of the stairs.

"Good morning, Grace," Tony said. "This is Wendy Rose. Jonathan Hooks should be along any minute. We can get going once he's here. We'll have breakfast once we're airborne."

"Yes, sir," Grace replied.

"This is amazing," Wendy laughed as she looked around. "It's like a really fancy hotel room."

"That's exactly what it is, except this one can fly," Tony laughed. "It even has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with showers."

"There you are," Jonathan said, suddenly appearing, a big smile on his face.

"Glad that you're joining us, Jonathan," Tony said, shaking hands.

"Is there ever a time of the day that you don't look perfect?" Jonathan asked, kissing Wendy on the cheek.

"As soon as we buckle up, we can get going," Tony said, taking a seat, Wendy next to him, and Jonathan across from them.

"I'm intrigued about your involvement in this," Jonathan said to Tony.

"Is there anything that you wouldn't do for Wendy if she asked?" Tony asked.

"Apparently not," Jonathan replied, laughing. "Point taken. So, you know this Minister of Tourism?"

"Sara and I met him and his wife about 8 years ago," Tony replied, smiling. "We've stayed in touch, visited them a few times. They're your kind of people."

"Does he know why we're coming?" Jonathan asked.

"No," Tony replied, shaking his head. "I just told him that I had a young lady that I thought that he should listen to, that it would be in his best interests to do so. The rest is up to the two of you. I'm just here to smooth the way, as it were, and to enjoy your company for the day."

They landed at Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston in just over 31/2 hours, quickly passing through customs. Taking a taxi to the Ministry of Tourism office building, they passed through several layers of security before they were finally admitted to an oak-paneled office whose walls were covered with photos of Jamaica. A tall, broad-shouldered black man rose from behind the desk which was in front of a floor-to-ceiling window looking out over the city.

"Tony!" he said, coming from around the desk to shake hands. "You haven't changed a bit. How do you do it?"

"As if you need to ask," Tony replied, laughing. "Please, allow me. The Honourable Sir Lawrence Gallant, please meet Jonathan Hooks, CEO of the Clandestine Group, and Wendy Rose."

"Your reputation precedes you, sir," he said, shaking Jonathan's hand. "I prefer Larry to all of that other nonsense that Tony just spouted."

"Thank you for agreeing to see us, Larry," Jonathan said.

"And is the young lady that you want me to listen to, Tony?" he asked, eyeing Wendy from bottom to top, his gaze lingering on her large, braless breasts, her face flushing slightly as she realized that he would be able to clearly see her large pale nipples screwing into knots.

"It is," Tony replied, smiling as Larry shook Wendy's hand.

"This is a pleasure," he said. "Now, please, let us sit," he said, going back around his desks as they took seats in front of it. "Would you like some coffee or tea? Jamaica is quite famous for both, you know, especially our Blue Mountain coffee."

"Are you trying to sell us on Jamaica?" Tony asked, laughing.

"I'd love some coffee," Wendy said.

"Make it two," Jonathan added.

"And me," Tony said.

Larry picked up the phone and asked for the coffees, then sat back in his chair.

"You've got my undivided attention," he said.

"I'd like to take over the unfinished resort in the middle of 7 Mile Beach in Negril," Jonathan said without preamble.

"A millstone around my neck," Larry said with a sigh. "But it's complicated. The Jamaican government has quite an investment in that property."

"But it is possible to purchase and get title to it?" Jonathan asked.

"Other than avoiding taxes and death, anything is possible under the right circumstances," Larry replied as the door to his office opened and a secretary brought in the four coffees, placing them on the desk, then leaving.

"What would the right circumstances be?" Jonathan asked.

"Well, first of all, what would your plans be with respect to that property?" Larry asked.

"Finish it, build a 5-star resort," Jonathan replied. "If my reputation precedes me, then you know the kind of hotels and resorts that I own and operate."

"Only the best, top of the line," Larry said, nodding. "What makes you think that Negril needs or can afford another 5-star resort?"

"I'd think that you'd want anything that would draw tourists who are spending money," Jonathan replied. "The kind of people who stay at my establishments are the elite, the ones who spend the most money. That translates into jobs. It lifts the entire community. It's a win-win. You get rid of an eyesore and I get to build a world-class resort."

"How much of an investment are you willing to make?" Larry asked.

"As much as it takes to create something that meets my standards," Jonathan replied evenly. "If it takes $100 million, it takes $100 million; if it takes $2 billion, it takes $2 billion. Whatever I build will be successful and therefore profitable."

"Why do you think that that class of people will come to Negril?" Larry asked. "This is rather out of the way, far from Europe or Asia."

"I'll let Wendy answer that question," Jonathan replied. "This is all her idea."

"Is that so?" Larry asked, eyeing Wendy again, but in a different light.

"Wendy is the COO of the Clandestine Group," Tony interjected.

"You don't say!" Larry exclaimed, sitting up and looking at her once again.

"Minister," Wendy began.

"Please, Larry," he said. "Unless you like stiff formality."

"Actually, I find that it stifles honest conversation," Wendy replied, smiling. "We are proposing to build the only 5-star, adults only, clothing-optional resort in the world."

"Clothing optional?" Larry asked, his eyes widening.

"In the spirit of Hedonism II, but not so crass or gauche," Wendy replied, not batting an eye. "This will be a resort for discerning adult couples in the 1% socioeconomic income bracket."

"I might have known," Larry eventually said, collapsing back into his chair and looking at Tony. "Please continue."

"Not only are we proposing to finish building out the resort, but we are going to expand it," Wendy explained. "We will bring in two Michelin-starred restaurants and create the world's finest buffet modeled on the Sunday brunch at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore, which is generally acknowledged to be the best in the world, at the moment. We will also have retail outlets of some of the finest couturiers and jewelers in the world. This will be the resort that everyone wants to come to but that only the rare wealthy few will be able to afford. We're anticipating rooms starting at $5,000 a night with the suites going for $10,000 a night. Our projections anticipate a $50-$70 million net per year at 70% occupancy, which is our worst-case projection. I actually think that it will be over 80%. This all translates into millions of dollars a year in taxes paid to the Jamaican government, not to mention the boost to businesses in Negril and the approximately 500 high-paying jobs that it will create."

"I grant you that it sounds extremely enticing," Larry said, shaking his head. "But why would they come to Negril for this."

"Because we're going to have something that no other resort in the world could possibly have," Wendy replied.

"And that is?" Larry asked.

"Part of the expansion that I envision includes building the Anthony and Sara Riletto Museum of Art," Wendy replied, feeling her heart racing and her pussy flooding with juices as excitement coursed through her body. "Mr. Riletto has agreed to consolidate his collection, unquestionably the finest private art collection in the world, and bring it to Negril, to Garden of Eden, to the museum that we will build. The lobby to the resort will be adorned with the finest pieces from his collection and the rest will be housed in its own dedicated museum. This museum will be open to the public at no charge. People fly to Paris to see the Louvre and pay through the nose for the privilege. They fly to New York for its museums, London, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. Well, now they will fly to Negril, Jamaica, to see what will have to be considered as one of the finest art museums in the world."

"Very few of these people will be able or want to afford Garden of Eden, but they will want to see the museum, so they will fill the surrounding resorts and hotels," Wendy continued. "Garden of Eden will lift the entire area with an attendant knock-on for tourism in the rest of Jamaica, which I'd imagine that your office would be only too happy to facilitate awareness of."

"Jonathan, you seem to be surprised," Larry said.

"This is the first that I've heard about the art and the museum," Jonathan said. "When did the two of you cook this up?"

"I swear on my honor that it was entirely Wendy's idea," Tony said, laughing. "She came to me with it after you told her that you'd consider the idea of the resort at all."

"Well, I'll be damned!" Jonathan said, then laughed, then leaned over and kissed Wendy on the forehead. "What do you say, Larry? Do we have a deal? I'll pay the Jamaican government $5 million for the right to take over the resort."

"I'd need to get the Prime Minister's permission, but I don't see why there should be any obstacles," Larry said, a big smile on his face. "I've never forgotten the walls of your home, Tony," he said. "I've been a museum rat ever since I went to school in London. Nothing was ever as powerful as seeing the artwork on your walls in such an intimate setting. I look forward to seeing your entire collection here in Jamaica."

"I have one question, if you don't mind," Wendy said. "How or why does the government allow Hedonism II to operate as it does with respect to the nudity and public sex?"

"This government has no interest in regulating the behavior of consenting adults between themselves on private property," Larry replied. "As long as there is no prostitution of any kind, how you choose to allow guests on your property to behave is entirely up to you, whether it's your private home or a resort. There have only been a handful of complaints from aggrieved guests at Hedonism II over the years and they never resulted in any legal intervention. We don't see it as a problem. It is also the most highly booked resort on 7 Mile Beach, so we're not going to mess with the goose that is laying the golden eggs."