Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'd also prefer that other than the fact that Clandestine Group is going to take over and finish the resort, that no other details of what we intend to do are divulged," Wendy said. "We'll announce it to the world in our own time and in our own way. Until then, the air of mystery serves our purposes."

"I understand," Larry said. "Our objective is to work with organizations like yours, not to obstruct or thwart them. Anything I or my office can do to help, you have only to let me know," he said, handing Jonathan and then Wendy his business card.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm famished," Tony said. "All of this deal making has given me one hell of an appetite. Join us for lunch, Larry. We all have something to celebrate, I'd say."

Wendy barely tasted her lunch, crawling onto one of the sofas on Tony's 747 and looking out the window as they flew home.

"She'll be okay," Tony said to Jonathan. "The reality of what she's just accomplished is setting in. She's in a panic over what to do next, wondering if she's bitten off more than she can chew. It's beyond audacious what she's going to do."

"She'll succeed beyond all of our wildest dreams," Jonathan said. "She's the singular most amazing woman I've ever met, and that includes Vera, and you know the esteem in which I hold her."

"Sara and I are both crazy about her," Tony said. "There's a purity of heart and spirit about her wrapped around the most amazing sexuality. She's still innocent. I just wonder how long it will last. In a lot of ways, this experience will end up defining her life."

"I can't begin to tell you how humbled I am that you're going to allow us to house your art collection, Tony," Jonathan said. "I know what it means to you. I expect as much input as you care to offer so that it all ends up just the way you'd like when it's finally finished."

"It's actually a load off my mind, Jonathan," Tony said with a sigh. "I've thought about a museum many times, just never had the nerve to go through with it. This is a great feeling."

When Wendy got home, she had a long soak in the clawfoot bathtub, then got a bottle of wine and a glass and went to her office, sitting naked behind the desk as she dove into the internet. That was where Mary and Monique found her, passed out, her head on the desk, the empty wine bottle and glass on the floor. Between the two of them, they managed to get her to her bed.

"What on earth is going on with her?" Mary asked afterwards as she snuggled in her own bed with Monique. "I've never seen her like this and I've never seen her drunk."

"She'll tell us when she's ready," Monique said, throwing a leg across Mary's body as she lowered her pussy onto her mouth and lowered her own mouth to Mary's pussy.

"Hangover?" Mary asked the next morning when Wendy came into the kitchen, holding her head and wincing.

"Yeah," Wendy replied.

"Here, take this," Mary said, putting a couple of pills in her hand and handing her a bottle of Fiji water. "It's ibuprofen. You'll feel better in 20 minutes."

"Thanks," Wendy said, downing the pills.

"Are you okay?" Mary asked. "You've been acting pretty strangely lately, even for you."

"Yeah," Wendy replied. "I've sort of done it again and now I'm starting to freak out a bit," she said, then explained.

"Where do you come up with this shit?" Mary laughed. "Wow! You met a government minister?"

"I still can't get over the fact that Tony's plane is a 747," Wendy laughed, wincing.

"So, what happens now?" Mary asked.

"As soon as the paperwork clears, we can get to work," Wendy said. "I imagine the first thing that I'm going to need to do is go back to Jamaica with Fred and really look the property over, see what needs to be done."

"That means I get to go, too, right?" Mary asked, smiling. "I am training to take over for him, after all."

"How would we possibly manage without you?" Wendy laughed. "We'll all go. I need my PA with me. We can let Irma cover reception for a day."

"Good morning," Jonathan said when Wendy entered his office. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I think so," Wendy replied, taking a seat. "Everything seemed to have suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks and I was sort of freaked out. It was all more of a mental exercise, then it became reality. The enormity of it all is quite sobering."

"That happens, but it will get easier," Jonathan said, smiling at Monique when she entered with their coffees. "My personal take on it is that I needed to learn to trust myself, to have faith in myself, even if I was trying to do things that I had never done before. The hardest part for me was learning to not be afraid of failing."

"That's what's got me so freaked out," Wendy said. "What if I do fail?"

"Then we'll lose some money," Jonathan replied. "It won't be the end of the world and we'll be able to deal with it, but I have no doubts that your idea is valid and that it will succeed. The only thing that I care about is that you do your best, everything else will take care of itself. You have tremendous resources at your fingertips, me, Fred, Tony. You might not have the actual experience to know exactly what to do, but between us, we do. You just have to not be afraid to take advantage of what we can offer. Never be afraid to ask for help. Nobody does a project like this alone. It always takes a team."

"Thanks," Wendy said. "That helps a lot."

"It would seem that Larry was far more eager for us to take that property off of his hands than he let on," Jonathan said, laughing and holding up a sheath of papers. "Here's all of the documentation from Larry. I just need to sign a few pages and transfer the $5 million to an escrow account. According to what he wrote, it won't take more than a week to finalize everything."

"I'd like to go see the site with Fred, really look it over and see what we're going to need to do," Wendy said. "I know what I have in my head as a sort of final result, but I don't know anything about what it's going to take to get us there."

"I'll give Larry a call and see if it's okay to do that before the final documents are issued," Jonathan said. "I can't imagine that he'd object and it will also demonstrate to him that we're serious about doing this. You can use the Gulfstream, that way you can go and be back the same day."

"I'd like to take Mary and Monique with me, too," Wendy said. "If Mary's going to be taking over for Fred, she needs to learn just as much as I do and I need for Monique to understand so that she can better help me get things done. Irma can sit at reception for a day."

"This is your project," Jonathan said. "You do what you think that you need to do. And as COO, it's for you to determine how to utilize the resources at your disposal. You don't need me to approve your decisions. That's why you have the job, so that I don't have to be involved in every little detail as much. I'm happy to offer advice or answer your questions, but I want you to start standing on your own two feet more."

"I'll try," Wendy said, getting to her feet. "And thank you. I will not disappoint you."

"Of that, I have no doubts," Jonathan said, smiling.

Wendy was trembling with nervous excitement as she ascended the stairs of the Gulfstream the next morning with Fred, Mary, and Monique in her wake.

"Good morning, Ms. Rose," Gretchen greeted her at the top of the stairs.

"Hi, Gretchen," Wendy replied. "I'd be a lot more comfortable if you called me Wendy."

"Of course," Gretchen replied. "It's nice to see you again, Mr. Johnson."

"You, too, Gretchen," Fred replied, smiling. "This is Mary and Monique," he introduced.

"Welcome aboard," Gretchen said.

"Oh, wow! This is amazing," Mary laughed when she saw the interior.

"If you'll take your seats and buckle up, we can get underway," Gretchen said.

"This is what I call style," Monique said as they buckled in for takeoff.

"Would you care for breakfast?" Gretchen asked once they were airborne and the seatbelt sign went off. "I can offer you eggs Benedict, freshly cut fruit, and Muesli. I also have freshly squeezed orange juice, as well as coffee and a selection of teas."

"I could definitely get used to this," Mary said when they deplaned 31/2 hours later at the Negril airport.

"Ms. Rose, welcome back to Jamaica," a good-looking man in his 30s greeted them when they entered Customs and Immigration control. "I am Geoffrey Paine, Minister Gallant's aide," he explained as their passports were quickly processed. "He asked me to accompany you this morning. If you'll come with me, I have a car waiting. If I may?" he said to Fred, taking the large plastic case from him that he was carrying, then leading them to a nearby van. "These are the site plans and blueprints that the Japanese consortium filed with us," he said as they got underway, offering a thick folder.

"This is a huge help," Fred said, taking them and glancing through them. "This will save us a lot of time."

"God, this place is so beautiful," Monique said, staring out the window at the waters of Orange Bay. "I've never seen the ocean before."

"Technically, this is the Caribbean Sea," Geoffrey said, smiling.

"I don't care what you call it, it's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen," Monique said, her nose pressed up against the window.

"Sea or ocean, I've never seen either one," Mary said. "Can we swim in it?" she asked.

"Of course," Geoffrey replied. "It is perfectly safe."

"We didn't bring suits," Monique said.

"We can stop in town for you to purchase one if you'd like," Geoffrey said.

"Can't we just swim naked?" Mary asked, smiling.

"Most definitely!" Geoffrey replied, his eyes lighting up while Fred rolled his eyes, making Wendy laugh.

"This is it?" Mary asked when they stopped in front of the locked gates at the entrance to the property. "It looks like a ruin."

"It's not that bad," Fred said, eyeing it as Geoffrey unlocked the gate, then handed the key to Wendy. "It's just not finished."

They spent the better part of an hour exploring the shell of what had been intended to be a resort, carefully going up the fire-escape stairs to the roof.

"God, this is heaven," Mary sighed as she looked out over the beach and Orange Bay, staying well back from the rickety-looking wooden railing that was falling apart around the edge.

"What do you think, Fred?" Wendy asked.

"Fantastic," he replied, smiling. "Incredible potential. This is a great find, Wendy. There's certainly work to be done, but the hard part has already been done. Now we just need to finish it."

Wendy thought that she was going to burst with pride when she heard his words.

"I want to fly my drone and get aerial photos," Fred said. "It will take me about 30 minutes. This might be a good time to take them swimming," he suggested, smiling.

"You won't join us?" Wendy asked.

"Not a chance," Fred laughed.

They carefully descended the stairs and Fred went back to the van with Geoffrey, while Wendy, Mary, and Monique went down to the white-sand beach, quickly stripping and running into the turquoise water.

"God, I have died and gone to heaven," Mary said as she floated on her back, her pale freckled breasts with their thick ruby nipples sticking up out of the water.

"I'd like to have some stud fuck me on the sand where the water washes up," Monique said.

"That's a lot of fun," Wendy said, a smile on her face.

"Uh, ladies," Geoffrey called almost a half an hour later, waving at them from the edge of the beach. "Mr. Johnson has finished."

"I could have staying in the water all day," Mary grumbled as they dressed.

"Your skin is already pink," Wendy observed. "You'd end up looking like a lobster if you got any more sun."

"A problem that I'll never have," Monique said with a laugh.

"Mr. Paine, can you recommend somewhere to eat lunch?" Fred asked when they were all back in the van.

"Someplace with a view," Mary said.

"I know just the place," Geoffrey said. "Xtabi."

Xtabi turned out to be a great choice, situated on a cliff overlooking the water. While Geoffrey and Fred ordered steak sandwiches, Wendy had a conch burger and Mary and Monique each had Caribbean lobster salads, all accompanied by bottles of Red Stripe beer. Everyone enjoyed a fresh fruit salad comprised of pineapple, papaya, banana, and carambola for dessert.

"Unless there's something else that we should see, I guess we're ready to go home," Fred said when they finished lunch.

"I shouldn't have come," Mary lamented. "Now I won't be able to stop thinking about this place. It's just paradise."

"Garden of Eden," Wendy said with a smile. "That's going to be the name of the resort."

Thanking Geoffrey, they boarded the Gulfstream and were quickly airborne.

"Hey, Monique," Mary called out, exploring. "There's even a bedroom. Come check this out."

"What's the next step, Fred?" Wendy asked.

"Hire a builder," Fred replied.

"Who should we hire?" Wendy asked.

"We used 1508 London to do our Tokyo property," Fred replied. "It won several awards afterwards. They're one of the most elite luxury property developers in the world, if not the most elite. They've done The Carlton Tower Jumeirah in Dubai, the Mandarin Oriental Residences in Beverly Hills, Chelsea Barracks in London, the Four Seasons in Suzhou, China, The Lanesborough Club in Knightsbridge, London, probably the finest hotel spa in the world, and several InterContinental Hotels. This is exactly the kind of a project that they specialize in."

"What do I do, call them up and tell them that I have a resort that I want them to finish?" Wendy asked with a laugh.

"Pretty much," Fred replied, laughing with her. "As soon as they realize who and what you are, they'll take you seriously enough. I'm sure that you'll enjoy working with them, I certainly did in Tokyo. They are professionals in every sense of the word. I'll send you their contact information when we get back."

"We'll be descending to land in a few minutes," Gretchen advised them.

"Where are Mary and Monique?" Wendy asked, looking around.

"I believe that they're in the bedroom," Gretchen replied, smiling.

"Oh, god, I should have known," Wendy said, getting to her feet and heading to the rear of the jet, Gretchen right behind her. "Mary, Monique," she called out, sliding open the door to the bedroom. "We're going to land soon," she said, unable to avoid a smile when Mary looked up at her, Monique's pussy spread open beneath her.

"Wendy, you should have joined us," Mary said. "Sex on an airplane is seriously good."

"You need to get dressed and buckled in so that we can land," Wendy said, turning and bumping into Gretchen behind her, who had a big smile on her face. "I apologize for them," Wendy said.

"No need," Gretchen said. "Many people enjoy the thrill of sex while in the air. It's an entirely different kind of excitement. It's always fun to see those who have experienced it for the first time."

After arriving home and ordering dinner from room service, they ate, laughing about the experience of their day, all of them in high spirits. Wendy was more than happy to crawl into bed with them afterwards, eating each other in a daisy chain until they fell asleep, all tangled together, only to repeat the daisy chain several more times during the night, then again in the morning before getting up to go to work.

"I've missed that," Wendy said as they had coffee in the kitchen. "You two are dating practically every night and we don't see each other except for coffee in the morning.

"I'd be happy to wake you every time I come home from a date," Mary said, "but you're always sleeping so soundly."

"Maybe you should wake me anyway," Wendy said. "I can always go back to sleep. That goes for you, too, Monique. I've missed eating the two of you."

Wendy was unprepared for the enthusiasm with which Fred talked about the resort the next morning with Jonathan.

"Those Japanese had the right idea," he said. "The property is over 150 acres. Big rooms, lots of space, a 10,000m2 footprint. We can easily fit a fitness center with a salon and spa. There are 20 retail spaces of 150m2. The suites are just over 500m2 each. The place is plumbed and wired, though all of it will need to be tested. It's been sitting, exposed in a sense, for over 5 years. It's a gold mine if the people will be willing to travel to Jamaica."

"They'll come," Jonathan said, smiling at Wendy.

"At a rough guess, I'd say that fixtures and finishing will run in the neighborhood of $30-$50 million, depending upon the materials and such," Fred said. "No matter how you look at it, it's a steal."

"Do you want to use 1508 London again?" Jonathan asked.

"That's what I suggested to Wendy," Fred replied. "We know that they'll do a good job."

"You're awfully quiet," Jonathan said to Wendy.

"You're talking about nuts and bolts," Wendy said. "I'm totally clueless. My forte seems to be crazy ideas. Implementing them is something else entirely. I want to contact 1508 London and at least have a conversation, listen to what they've got to say."

"I'm looking forward to hearing what you decide to do," Jonathan said.

After checking the time difference, Wendy called 1508 London.

"1508 London," a very British-accented voice answered. "How may I direct your call?"

"I have a resort that I need to finish building," Wendy replied.

"One moment, please and I'll connect you with Mr. Sullivan," the voice said.

"James Sullivan," a new British-accented voice said after a few seconds.

"Mr. Sullivan, my name is Wendy Rose and I'm the COO of the Clandestine Group," Wendy said. "We're going to develop a new resort and I've been advised to speak with 1508 London about it."

"A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Rose," he said. "You've certainly come to the right place. I believe that we also did the Tokyo property for Clandestine."

"That's my understanding, too, though that was before my time," Wendy said.

"What can you tell me?" Mr. Sullivan asked.

"We've acquired the rights to the incomplete shell of a resort that's been sitting for over 5 years," Wendy replied. "We need to finish it. It's located on 7 Mile Beach in Negril, Jamaica."

"How delightful," Mr. Sullivan said. "Do you have any photos of what is currently there, any site plans, blueprints, things of that nature?" he asked.

"All of those," Wendy replied. "We also have some aerial drone footage that we did yesterday."

"If you could send copies of everything to me, we could make a preliminary evaluation of what we'd be working with, then see where the conversation leads," Mr. Sullivan said.

"Give me your email address and I'll have them all scanned and sent to you within the hour," Wendy said.

Wendy heaved a sigh of relief after clicking on the send icon in her email program. It had been a hectic hour scanning papers that were too big for the scanner, then putting them back together with Photoshop. She then logged on to her Adult Fun profile and was about to click on the speed dating icon when she had a thought and instead did a search for all men with at least an 8" cock. To her surprise and delight, there were now 87 of them. Quickly scanning through the search returns, she stopped on one of a black man in his 50s, shorter and a bit fat, but with the biggest, fattest cock that she had ever seen hanging down between his legs. She felt herself getting wet between the legs as she looked at his photo.

She looked through his profile and saw that there were 10 photos, all of them with his cock in a white woman's pussy, ass, or mouth. His comments about what he was looking for were terse; satisfaction guaranteed. Smiling, Wendy clicked on the message icon and typed a short message: tonight?, then sent it. She didn't want wining and dining, she wanted to get good and fucked.