Wendy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using wooden tongs, he then quickly split it into four equal portions on chilled salad plates, then added croutons to each one, explaining that they were made of 12-grain bread that had been brushed with clarified butter and garlic. He finished it off by grating fresh parmesan cheese over each of the plates, then served them, placing the dishes above the forks.

"We are serving a 2018 Vincent Pinard, Chene Marchand, Sancerre with this course," Chris explained, pouring a tasting sip into Chef Clousseau's glass, then pouring the rest of the glasses after he had approved it.

"My, this is just lovely," Vera said, smiling. "There's really nothing quite like good food and wine."

"Wonderful salad, Daryl," Jonathan said.

"Thank you," Daryl said, then wheeled the service cart back to the kitchen.

"These are snails?" Wendy asked, holding up her cocktail fork with one impaled upon the pointed tines.

"That's right," Jonathan replied. "Never had them before?"

"No, and never really thought about it, either," Wendy replied. "The thought is pretty disgusting."

"But how do they taste?" Jonathan asked.

"Great!" Wendy laughed. "I can't believe how good they are."

"This is a very unique escargot," Chef Clousseau said, popping one of the puff pastries into his mouth. "I believe that he has used mace in the garlic butter. What an interesting idea."

"I just love it," Wendy said.

When they had finished their escargot, both Daryl and Chris efficiently moved around the table removing the dishes and the forks that they had used to eat the escargot, always removing them from the right. They also removed any empty champagne flutes.

Chris then appeared with a serving cart and placed three platters in front of Jonathan, Vera, and Chef Clousseau.

"This is medallions of Kobe beef, marinated in a mango-lime sauce, flash pan-seared rare, and served with a wasabi-soy sauce and sweet baby carrots," he explained. Ms. Rose doesn't eat meat, so the chef has prepared dover sole meuniere for her, which Daryl is now deboning."

Wendy watched in fascination as Daryl expertly took apart the dover sole, removed the entire spine of bones and the head, then put it all back together again so that it looked like he had never done anything.

"That was so cool, Daryl," Wendy said as he placed the platter in front of her. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," Daryl said, smiling.

"The chef has chosen a 2018 Château Margaux for this course," Chris said, displaying the bottle, the pouring a taste for Chef Clousseau to approve before pouring everyone's glass. "It was opened two hours ago to properly breath so that it is at its optimum tasting potential right now."

"Wonderful and strange combination of flavors, but it works and is quite delicious," Chef Clousseau said after tasting his Kobe beef medallions. "The wine is superb."

"The wine might be too strong for your sole, Ms. Rose," Chris said, smiling. "The white wine might suit it better. But this is a very special wine and I thought that you'd like to taste it."

"It's delicious," Wendy said. "I like them all. Chef, we've also been talking about having our own private label wines."

"Yes, it is a popular idea now, but the wines aren't very good," he said.

"We want to do it with great wines, like this one," Wendy said, holding up her glass of Château Margaux. "Or that Sancerre."

"The top vineyards do not do private label bottling that I am aware of," he said.

"Why not?" Jonathan asked.

"Their wines are very expensive," he replied. "The cost would be prohibitive."

"And if the cost weren't an issue?" Jonathan asked.

"That would be an interesting thing to find out," he said.

The dinner plates and any empty wine glasses were finally cleared away and the table crumbed. The only thing left in front of each of them was a single fork, any wine glasses with wine still in them, and a smaller wine glass that had yet been used, the furthest to the right.

Daryl appeared with a serving cart and he and Chris quickly served the dishes that were on it.

"Dessert this evening is a 5-chocolate pie with a pistachio-raspberry-mint sauce drizzle," Daryl explained. "It is accompanied by a Ménard Pineau Charentes rosé," he said, pouring a taste for Chef Clousseau, who smiled broadly, then poured the rest of the glasses. "Would anyone care for coffee? We are serving Kona coffee this evening," he said, smiling at Wendy, having seen her bringing the 1lb bag to the dining room before everyone arrived.

"Double espresso black for me," Wendy said.

"Yes," Vera agreed.

"And me," Jonathan said.

"I do not often enjoy coffee that isn't French, but Kona is the very best," Chef Clousseau said. "I serve it in all of my restaurants. I will also have a double espresso."

"Oh, my god!" Wendy gasped after tasting her pie. "This is just to die for."

"Oh, wow!" Jonathan said, savoring the mouthful that he had just taken.

"This should be illegal," Vera said, sighing.

"Chris, please ask Chef Jean to come say hello," Jonathan said.

"Right away, sir," Chris replied, then headed to the kitchen.

"Mesdames et Messieurs," Chef Jean said as he approached the table, "bon soir. I hope that you have enjoyed the meal."

"It was fabulous, Chef," Jonathan said. "Once again. I can't thank you enough. Everything was just perfect."

"Thank you," Chef Jean said, beaming happiness.

There then ensued a conversation in French that nobody understood, but the growing smile on Chef Jean's face said it all.

"At least I understood the merci beau coup," Vera laughed.

"Please, enjoy your evening and thank you for allowing me to create for you," Chef Jean said, then returned to the kitchen.

"He is very talented," Chef Clousseau said.

"Would anyone care for some cognac?" Daryl asked.

"Yes, why not?" Chef Clousseau replied.

"All around, Daryl," Jonathan said.

"Ah, the very best, too," Chef Clousseau said when Daryl returned with a serving cart with 4 snifters and a bottle of Louis XIII on it. "Thank you very much," he said as he accepted a snifter, then smelled it.

"Chef Clousseau, what would you require in order to accept the position of executive chef for Chandestine, Inc.?" Wendy asked.

"Well, total autonomy, of course," he replied, "with regards to staffing and menus."

"And remuneration?" Wendy asked.

"I think that $250,000 a year would be sufficient," he replied. "And I would expect a bonus for every Michelin star that was rewarded. That would only be reasonable."

"I'd like to thank you for joining us," Jonathan said as they prepared to leave. "Wendy will see you to the airport in the morning and you'll hear from us soon regarding our decision."

"It was a pleasure," Chef Clousseau said as they stood up. "And I thank you for a wonderful meal. I'm sure that we will enjoy working together."

"I'll be right with you," Wendy said as they left the table, turning to Daryl and Chris. "You guys were awesome," she told them, smiling.

"We did it because we want some more of that sweet ass of yours," Daryl said, smiling.

"Daryl!" Wendy gasped, quickly glancing around to see if anyone had heard him. "I want it, too, but not tonight, okay?"

"Your ass is worth waiting for," he replied, grinning.

"I'll be in touch, I promise," Wendy said. "I need to go now."

Catching up to Jonathan and Vera outside the restaurant, Wendy saw Chef Clousseau walking away.

"That was a wonderful dinner, Wendy," Vera said. "Chef Jean really is fantastic."

"I just love the different flavors he uses," Wendy said. "Everything is just so delicious."

"What did you think of Chef Clousseau?" Jonathan asked.

"Not much," Wendy replied, sighing in exasperation. "He's arrogant and smug and thinks that his shit doesn't stink. I don't care how successful he's been, I think that he would be an insufferable bore to work with. He acted like it was his due to have the position. He didn't seem at all enthusiastic or excited about it. What did he say, an interesting challenge? We need better than that. I sure hope that Chef Antinori is better than that."

"I agree," Jonathan said, smiling. "Even if Chef Antinori isn't what we're looking for, Chef Clousseau certainly isn't. It's your decision, but I'd be very disappointed if you chose him."

"Don't worry, I've already forgotten him," Wendy laughed. "Would you like to come up and see my new art collection?" she asked.

"We'd love to," Vera said, taking her arm.

"Well?" Wendy asked as she led them through the rooms.

"It reminds me of Tony and Sara's home," Vera said. "It's like a museum. The pieces are each very beautiful."

"The installer recommended special track lighting to really show them at their best," Wendy said. "He's going to install it in a few days."

"It definitely changes the ambiance," Jonathan said. "I like it."

"Would you like to take a dip in the pool with me?" Wendy asked.

"That sounds lovely," Vera said, smiling. "I love that your pool's water is warm. We should do something about that at our house. I find the water too cold at times, which is why I use the jacuzzi so often."

"I haven't even used mine yet," Wendy said. "I think that as winter gets closer and the weather turns colder, that I will, but right now, it's just a delight to be in the pool."

Undressing, they all entered the pool, Jonathan holding them both close, their naked bodies pressing against his.

"My two favorite women in the world," he said.

"You shouldn't say that," Wendy said.

"I'm not offended," Vera said. "I understand. You're like a daughter to us. We both love you very much."

"You're the closest thing to parents that I've had since mine passed," Wendy said. "I can't believe that I've met you and that you're a part of my life."

"We feel the same way," Jonathan assured her.

"What I'd really like to do right now is to fuck both of you," Wendy said, "but not on a chaise lounge, in my bed. I don't know where Mary is, but I really like the idea of just the three of us."

"That sounds just lovely," Vera said. "Those photos of you are the sexiest pictures that I've ever seen. They're quite inspirational."

"You'll get no argument from me," Jonathan said, smiling when he felt their hands on his cock.

They exited the pool and went to Wendy's bedroom where she pulled Jonathan onto the bed with her, wrapping her long legs around his waist as he sank his cock into her.

"I just love the sight of your pussy when you're fucking," Vera said, reaching between them to rub Wendy's big clit and to massage her long inner lips between her fingers, smiling when she gasped, her body spasming as she came as Jonathan continued to fuck her.

"I love being here like this with you," Wendy said, squeezing Jonathan's cock with her pussy. "It's just perfect."

"I'm going to cum," Jonathan warned as he pounded her hot pussy.

"Let...let me suck you," Wendy gasped, releasing her legs from around his waist and sitting up when he pulled his cock from her, leaning over to capture it in her mouth, moaning when she tasted herself on him as his cock began to pulse and spew cum onto her tongue and into her mouth. "God, I just love that," she gasped, squeezing the last drops of cum from his cock onto her extended tongue, probing the slit with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, you are so wet," Vera said as she crawled between Wendy's legs to slide her tongue into her freshly fucked pussy.

"Oh, god, yes," Wendy gasped, her body spasming as she came from Vera's talented tongue in her pussy. "I-I want to eat you, too," she said after several minutes of uncontrollable orgasms, pulling Vera up on top of her for a long, deep, tongue-dueling kiss before rolling her off and onto her back, pushing her legs up as she knelt in front of her and lowered her face to her juicy pussy.

"That is one hell of a beautiful sight," Jonathan said, caressing Wendy's ass as he stared at her gaping pussy.

"Jonathan, would you...would you fuck me in the ass?" Wendy asked, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks wide apart.

"Oh, my!" Vera gasped, pushing up onto to her elbows to watch as Jonathan knelt behind Wendy and slid his cock back into her pussy and fucked her for several strokes, then pulled his cock out and pressed the head against her starred rosebud, feeling the resistance before the head of his cock pushed into her ass as Wendy groaned into Vera's pussy.

"God, what a tight ass," Jonathan said, gripping her ass cheeks and holding them wide apart as he watched his cock fill her ass.

"Oh, it's so big," Wendy gasped. "God, yes, fuck me," she implored when she felt him leaning up against her, his entire cock buried in her ass.

Jonathan looked up, meeting Vera's smile as he began to fuck Wendy's ass.

"Mmm, that is so nice," Vera said, a hand on Wendy's head as she ate her pussy.

Wendy had a hard time concentrating on eating Vera's pussy, Jonathan's cock in her ass feeling so good, orgasm after orgasm washing over her as he continued to fuck her.

"I'm going to cum," Jonathan finally announced many long minutes later, his cock slamming in and out of Wendy's exquisite ass.

"Yes, do it," Wendy gasped, lifting her face from Vera's pussy and looking back over her shoulder at him. "I want to feel you cumming in me."

"God damn!" Jonathan cried out as his cock exploded in Wendy's ass, gripping her hips tightly as he emptied his balls into her.

"Oh, oh, oh, that feels so good," Wendy gasped, cumming once again.

"Jesus, you have a tight ass," Jonathan panted when he finally slid his cock out, smiling when he saw her ass gaping lewdly above her spread pussy.

"I haven't done that so much, but I really like it," Wendy panted, collapsing onto the bed and lapping at Vera's pussy with her tongue.

"Wait until you feel René's cock in your ass," Vera said. "No matter how many times he's fucked me in the ass, it still always feels like he's going to split me in two."

"I'm not so sure that I'd like that," Wendy said, rolling onto her back.

"The hard part is getting it into you," Vera said. "After that, it's just one long, non-stop orgasm.

"I need to clean up before I make a mess all over the bed," Wendy said, struggling to her feet.

"You two go ahead," Vera said. "I'll get dressed."

Jonathan joined Wendy in the shower, cum running down her legs as she washed his cock, kneeling down to suck on it once she had cleaned him.

"Thank you," she said, rising to her feet and kissing him deeply. "For everything."

"It is my pleasure and privilege," Jonathan assured her as they exited the shower and she handed him a towel.

"You haven't fucked me in the ass in quite a while," Vera said when they entered the bedroom, already dressed.

"We'll have to do something about that when we get home," Jonathan said, smiling at her.

"I'll hold you to that," Vera said, laughing. "Oh, this has been such a delightful evening."

"For me, too," Wendy said, hugging her as Jonathan dressed. "I just love eating you and I really appreciate it that you don't mind sharing Jonathan's cock with me."

"You're welcome to it as often as you like," Vera laughed. "There's always plenty for me and I know how much he enjoys you."

Not bothering to dress, Wendy accompanied them to the elevator, kissing each of them deeply before say good-night as the elevator doors slid closed behind them, sighing deeply as she returned to her bedroom and crawled into bed, the smell of Vera's pussy still there, laying on her back and looking at the photo of herself on the wall, her pussy spread wide and full of Hassan's cum. She played with herself, rubbing her clit to several more orgasms before finally falling asleep, waking in the morning to the sensation of Mary's mouth on her pussy.

"There you are," Wendy said, pushing up onto her elbows to watch as Mary ate her. "Where were you?"

"I spent the night at Shirelle's," Mary replied. "I hadn't seen Momma in a few weeks. The twins were all hot and bothered when they got home and they took out not being able to fuck your ass on me and Shirelle," she laughed. "Momma kept sermonizing about the sins of debauchery. Did you have a nice evening? How did the dinner go?"

"The dinner was spectacular, but not Chef Clousseau," Wendy replied, explaining. "Jonathan and Vera came up to see the art, then we all fucked. I got Jonathan to fuck me in the ass. It was just incredible."

"I love it when he does it to me," Mary said, crawling up Wendy's body to plant her pussy on her mouth.

"We should get to work," Wendy finally said after drinking up several orgasms worth of Mary's pussy.

"I'd rather spend the day in bed with you," Mary sighed, dismounting her face.

"Me, too," Wendy said. "Such is life," she added, getting out of bed. "Let's take a shower together."

Shirelle had a big smile on her face when they arrived.

"Are you having a meeting this morning?" she asked.

"No need," Wendy replied. "We'll have coffee in my office. Make one for yourself."

"The twins wanted me to thank you for using them last night," Shirelle said when she brought the coffees, joining them in the sitting area, "though they would have liked to have used you, too."

"I hear that you took advantage of that," Wendy said, smiling.

"Of course," Shirelle laughed. "No way I'm not going to take advantage of two horny cocks like that, even if I did have to share with Mary."

"Will you come over after work, have dinner, spend the night?" Wendy asked.

"I brought a few outfits with me that I can leave at your place," Shirelle replied, smiling.

"Mmm, nice," Wendy said, smiling. "I can't wait to eat your pussy again."

"You know that I'm perfectly happy to let you do it right now," Shirelle said with a laugh.

"I am determined to resist temptation," Wendy said, her eyes widening when Shirelle pulled up her miniskirt to display her naked pussy. "That's not fair!"

"Anyway," Shirelle said, smiling as she lowered her skirt, "the employee evaluation questionnaire is ready for you to see. It shouldn't take more than a day or two to do all of the interviews. The department heads like this idea. They feel that some of their people could be better utilized in other ways, some even feel that a few of them should be let go."

"That was bound to happen," Wendy said. "Mary, talk to Tom Reese and Marge Hinson. Explain what we're doing and ask them to be prepared with severance packages for any people that we let go, along with NDAs. One month's salary for people who have worked for up to a year, two months for two years, three months for three years, and six months for anyone who has been with us for more than three years. They'll have to sign the NDA in order to receive the severance package. I'll want to send out a memo to all of the property managers to see if they have any people that they'd recommend to fill any holes that we have if we have to let people go. I'd rather promote from within."

"Also, these menus from the various properties," Wendy said, pulling them out of her attaché case, "would you put them in a 3-ring binder, separated by property with tabbed pages with the property's city as the label? Put them in alphabetical order. Include a leading page with the name and type of property it is and statistics of the number of rooms and dining-room capacity. Everything in a very large font so that's easy to read at a glance."

"Sure," Mary replied. "Sounds like fun."

"Make three binders, now that I think of it. I want to give one to Jonathan and have one for myself. Anything else?" Wendy asked, laughing. "Then let's get to it."

Wendy looked over the employee evaluation questionnaire and made a few minor changes, then returned it to Shirelle, telling her that she could send it to the department heads and start the process, that she'd like it finished by the end of next week at the latest. She then called Richard Reynolds at Hospitalio Recruitment.