Wendy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd really appreciate it," Wendy said.

"No problem," Henry agreed, smiling.

Wendy was sitting by the pool when Mary got home from work.

"Hey, it looks really good," Mary said as she came out to the pool area.

"I still can't believe it," Wendy said, smiling. "I keep wandering through the rooms, looking at them."

"Where is he?" Mary asked.

"Probably in your bedroom or mine," Wendy replied.

"I feel like going for a swim," Mary said, undressing. "You going to join me?"

"He's still here, Mary," Wendy reminded her.

"Like that would ever stop me," Mary said, jumping into the pool. "God, this is so nice," she said, floating on her back, her thick ruby nipples pointing at the sky, the furrow of her pussy visible between her legs. "That guy from Hospitalio Recruitment, Richard Reynolds, called again. He said that the French chef, Didier Clousseau, would be here day after tomorrow for his interview. Apparently he's at his restaurant in Aspen, Colorado, and he's going to stop off on his way back to Paris. I already talked to the hotel and have a suite reserved for him."

"Perfect," Wendy said. "I'm going to talk to Chef Jean about a special menu for dinner while he's here. We should be showing off what we can do already so he won't think that we're not capable of doing what we want to do."

"Ms. Rose, Wendy," Henry said, opening the sliding glass door from the living room and stepping out onto the pool area just as Mary pulled herself out of the water. "Wow!" he said, staring open-mouthed at Mary.

"You remember Mary, my roommate?" Wendy said, rolling her eyes at Mary as she just stood there, making no move to cover herself.

"Sure, but now I'll never forget," Henry said, unabashedly staring at her. "Uh, I was getting ready to hang the pictures in Mary's bedroom and it seems to me that the balance would be better if you switched a couple of them around."

"Why don't you show me?" Mary said, smiling. "It's my bedroom, after all. Do you mind?" she asked, looking at Wendy.

"Make yourself happy," Wendy said, shaking her head.

"Uh, sure," Henry said, turning back towards the bedroom, Mary following stark naked.

"Did you get everything sorted out?" Wendy asked when Mary returned 15 minutes later.

"Yes," Mary said, a big smile on her face. "Eat my pussy for me."

"He's still here, Mary," Wendy replied.

"He's busy hanging paintings," Mary said. "He won't know," she said, gently pushing Wendy back onto the chaise lounge, then straddling her face and lowering her pussy onto her extended tongue.

"Mary!" Wendy gasped after eating her for a few seconds. "You fucked him!"

"Yeah, and he came in me," Mary said. "That's why I want you to eat me," she said, lowering her pussy back down onto Wendy's mouth and sighing when she felt her begin to eat her again. "He was so worked up seeing that photo of you that he didn't last very long. I was hoping for more."

"You're shameless," Wendy said after eating her for several minutes.

"You've just figured that out?" Mary laughed, sitting on the chaise lounge next to her and laying back. "Thanks. Maybe you should get him to fuck you. He's already cum once, maybe he'll last longer the second time."

"I don't think so," Wendy said.

"Suit yourself," Mary said, shrugging. "I'll eat your pussy for you if you'd like."

"After he leaves," Wendy said.

Half an hour later, Henry opened the sliding-glass door to the pool area.

"Uh, I'm finished hanging everything," he said, trying not to look at Mary's spread pussy between her legs, but not succeeding, a noticeable bulge forming in his pants. "Would you like to check everything?" he asked.

"Sure," Wendy said, getting to her feet.

Henry led the way to the third bedroom, his eyes widening when he stepped aside to let her enter and saw that Mary was right behind her, naked. Room by room they went, finally ending up in Wendy's bedroom where she could only stare at the two photos of herself.

"It...everything looks great, Henry," Wendy said.

"I think that we should check my room again," Mary said, smiling at Wendy as she took Henry's hand and led him.

Wendy went back to the pool, this time stripping and walking into the water, sighing as she sank down and felt the warm water easing the tension from her body. When she heard the sliding-glass door opening a while later, she turned and stood up without thinking, seeing a wide-eyed Henry behind a naked, smirking Mary. Determined not to act like a fool, she resisted the urge to duck down and hide herself, instead looking right at him, feeling her large pale nipples screwing into knots.

"I'll, uh, let you know when the lighting arrives," Henry said, unable to tear his eyes from her big breasts.

"Thank you," Wendy said. "I appreciate that."

"I'll, uh, let myself out," Henry said. "Don't forget to activate the security system after I've gone," he reminded her.

"I won't," Wendy said. "Thank you."

"Thank you, Henry," Mary said, turning to smile at him.

"Uh, yeah, thanks," Henry said, blushing, then turning to leave.

"He's actually very sweet," Mary said when he left. "He lasted longer this time and I got him to let me suck him off instead of cumming in me," she said, slipping into the pool with Wendy.

"Do you plan on fucking everyone who comes here for some reason?" Wendy asked.

"Works for me," Mary replied, laughing. "God, Wendy, sometimes you're the wildest, horniest person I've ever met, and then sometimes you're stuffy like this. You need to enjoy yourself more."

"I enjoy myself just fine," Wendy said. "In fact, I had a great day," she said, then told Mary about the wine cooler.

"Wow, $100,000 just for wine," Mary said. "How can you afford that?"

"In a way, I can't," Wendy replied. "I'm going to have to put it on my credit card. I'll need to get a few more paychecks to be able to cover it."

"You make that much?" Mary asked.

"I get paid a lot," Wendy replied, "more than I'd ever imagined I'd get paid. I might as well spend it if there's something that I want."

"Do you have enough left to buy us dinner tonight?" Mary asked, wrapping her arms around her and leaning forward to suck on one of her nipples.

"Somehow I'll manage," Wendy laughed, sighing when she felt Mary's hand between her legs.

There was no reason to have a meeting with Jonathan the next morning, so Wendy had Shirelle bring their morning coffee to her office, telling her to make one for herself.

"Do you realize that there are only 38 people working here?" Shirelle asked as they drank their coffee.

"I knew that it wasn't many, but I didn't know the exact number," Wendy replied. "We really don't need that many, do we? I mean, we set policy and monitor results for the most part. The employees that do all of the work are at the various properties. Speaking of which, Mary, I'd like you to print out the menus from each of the properties. I want them for the meeting tomorrow with Chef Clousseau."

"I should have a preliminary outline of the questions by the end of the day that you'll want to have asked of each of the employees that we're going to interview," Shirelle said. "I've already gotten feedback from most of the department heads."

"That's great," Wendy said. "As soon as you have something, let me know. I guess that I should talk with Jonathan about it," she said. "I'll let the two of you get started."

"For a minute, I didn't think that we were going to have a meeting today," Jonathan said when Wendy entered his office.

"I didn't either, then I realized that I wanted to talk to you," Wendy said. "We've got two chefs coming in for interviews. The first one is tomorrow. I thought that it would be good if we did the interview at dinner at Destinations. I'm going to talk with Chef Jean about coming up with a special meal. I think that you and Vera should be there. You're willing to invest $250 million in this, you should at least meet and have a voice or opinion about who we hire to oversee the whole thing."

"The decision is going to be yours to make," Jonathan said.

"Which I don't mind, but I want your input," Wendy said. "And Vera's. I like the way she sizes people up. Don't you want to have dinner with me?" she asked, batting her eyes at him.

"Since you put it that way," Jonathan laughed, "I'm sure that we'd be delighted to join you for dinner."

"He's arriving mid-afternoon and Mary booked him a suite at Destinations," Wendy explained. "Why don't we say 8:00? I'm going to go over there now to talk with Chef Jean. He'll want as much lead time as possible so that he can get the ingredients that he wants."

"I'll give Vera a call and make sure that she doesn't have anything planned already," Jonathan said.

"Afterwards, you can come up and see my new art collection," Wendy said.

"What if we try to take advantage of you?" Jonathan asked with a big smile.

"I'd kill you if you didn't," Wendy laughed.

Wendy had Charlie drive her back over to Destinations and she found Chef Jean in his office, then explained the situation.

"Of course, I have heard of him," Chef Jean said. "He is very successful."

"I know that this isn't much lead time, but if you could come up with one of your fabulous menus, I'd like to make sure that he realizes that we're already doing well, that we just want to do better," Wendy said.

"It isn't much time, but I will have no trouble creating something special," Chef Jean said, shrugging. "Those two boys who served at your dinner party, Daryl and Chris, you should give some thought to hiring them to serve the dinner. None of our dining room staff has any fine dining service experience and they were both very good. We wouldn't want to spoil a monumental meal with mediocre service."

"That's an excellent idea," Wendy said. "I'll see if they're available. If not, we'll just have to make do."

"Very good," Chef Jean said. "I should get started planning."

"Thank you," Wendy said, smiling. "I'm looking forward to it. Oh, Jonathan and his wife, Vera, will also be there, so dinner for four."

"I will not disappoint you," Chef Jean promised.

"Of that I have no doubt," Wendy said. "Thank you."

"Phil would like you to give him a call," Shirelle informed her when she returned to the office.

"I'll go see him," Wendy said. "Do you think that Daryl and Chris would be able to serve a special dinner for me tomorrow night at the restaurant at Destinations?"

"I'm sure that they would," Shirelle laughed, "but you know what they're going to want."

"Which they're welcome to any time they'd like," Wendy laughed, "but not tomorrow night. I'll pay them each $250 for serving a single table of 4, which will include me and Jonathan and Vera and someone that we're interviewing for the executive chef's position. I want to impress him and Chef Jean says that none of the dining room staff has any fine dining service experience, but that he thought that Daryl and Chris would be perfect for it. It was his idea."

"They'll love hearing that," Shirelle said. "I'll give them a call right now. For that kind of money, they can ditch a shift if they have to. And then there's the promise of that sweet ass of yours to throw into the mix."

"God, you and Mary, one-track minds," Wendy laughed.

"Like you have a better track to be on?" Shirelle laughed.

Wendy co-opted Jonathan's limousine the next day to go to the airport to meet Chef Clousseau, recognizing him immediately from the photo that Richard Reynolds had sent her, 5'10", overweight, florid complexion, and a very Gallic nose.

"Chef Clousseau, welcome," Wendy said, intercepting him and shaking hands. "I'm Wendy Rose, the COO of the Clandestine Group. Do you have any baggage that we should collect?"

"No, I only travel with carry-on," he said, indicating the small suitcase that he was towing.

"The car is right this way," she said, leading the way.

"You are very young to be the COO of such a corporation, no?" he asked when they were in the limousine.

"Yes, but I'm getting older every day," Wendy replied, smiling. "We appreciate that you've agreed to come meet with us. I have a suite reserved for you at Destinations and we'll be having dinner this evening with Jonathan Hooks, our CEO, and his wife Vera. I hope that that is acceptable."

"Perfectly," he replied. "Your proposal is very intriguing. I look forward to hearing more about it."

"And we look forward to hearing how you feel about it," Wendy said. "If you'll just come with me, I'll see you to your suite and let you relax."

"This is very nice," Chef Clousseau said when he saw the suite.

"Shall I come call for you or would you like to meet us in the dining room at 8:00?" Wendy asked.

"I will meet you," he replied. "Thank you."

"It's my pleasure, sir," Wendy said, then took her leave.

"Dan Hughes called while you were away," Shirelle informed her when she arrived back at the office.

"Oh, that's great," Wendy said.

"The twins agreed to work your little dinner party," Shirelle added, "though they were suicidal at the prospect of having to wait to get hold of that sweet ass of yours," she said, laughing.

"Shirelle, bring some extra work clothes when you come to work tomorrow," Wendy said softly.

"What for?" Shirelle asked.

"So that I can invite you over for the night and you won't have to wear the same clothes to work the next day," Wendy replied. "If you had some of your things at my place..."

"Say no more," Shirelle said, smiling. "The twins might be pining for that sweet ass of yours, but I'm missing that juicy pussy."

"Sometimes I wish that I were more like Mary," Wendy said, laughing. "I'd take you into my office right now and eat you and let you eat me."

"So, what's stopping you?" Shirelle asked.

"Because if I start doing things like that here at work, I won't stop," Wendy said. "It's so hard, but I have to be professional. You have no idea how often people question my age when they find out what my job is. It's hard enough. If even a hint of something like that were to get out, my credibility would be shot. Just so you know, I hate it, I mean that I really hate it that you and Mary get to suck Jonathan's cock every morning. Just so you know."

"Say no more," Shirelle said, laughing. "Me, I love starting my day with his cock going off in my mouth and I don't care what anyone thinks of it."

"Thanks a lot," Wendy said, laughing as she turned to enter her office.

"Ah, Ms. Rose, Wendy, thank you for calling," Dan said when he answered the phone. "I can deliver and install your EdgeStar wine cooler tomorrow, if that's convenient for you."

"Oh, that's great!" Wendy said.

"It will take about two hours to assemble and install, so would 2:00 be okay?" Dan asked.

"That will be perfect," Wendy replied. "Thank you."

"Not a problem," Dan said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Wendy was as nervous as a goose as she waited for Jonathan, Vera, and Chef Clousseau outside of the restaurant that evening. She had already checked and had been relieved to find that Daryl and Chris were already there. She had checked the table and the settings looked incredible, with four forks and four wine glasses at each setting. Everything had been polished and was gleaming.

"Wendy!" Sara called out as she and Jonathan approached, Wendy bending down to hug and kiss her, then blushing when Jonathan kissed her on the cheek.

"Where's our chef?" Jonathan asked, looking at his Vacheron Constantin Tour de I'Ile wristwatch.

"Here he comes now," Wendy said. "Good evening, Chef Clousseau," she greeted him, shaking hands. "Please allow me to introduce you to Jonathan Hooks, our CEO, and his wife Vera."

"Welcome to Clandestine, Chef," Jonathan said, shaking hands.

"Madame is beauty herself," Chef Clousseau said, kissing the back of her hand instead of shaking it.

Wendy had to work at restraining her laughter, though she did roll her eyes at Jonathan, who winked at her.

"Shall we go in?" Jonathan suggested, opening the door.

"Good evening, Mr. & Mrs. Hooks," a tuxedoed man greeted them. "I am George Western, the dining room manager. If you will follow me, your table is ready."

"A pleasure to meet you, George," Jonathan said, shaking his hand.

George led the way to the table, holding out a chair for Vera.

"Daryl and Chris will be seeing to your needs this evening," he said, introducing them when they suddenly appeared. "Enjoy your dinner."

"I'm sure that we will," Jonathan said.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I am Daryl," he said. "We will be starting the evening with a 1995 Louis Roederer Cristal Vinotheque Edition Brut Millesime," he said, showing the bottle, then opening it, letting the gas equalize in a soft hiss before pouring a small taste into Jonathan's glass.

"Chef, please do the honors," Jonathan said, handing him his glass.

"Tres bien," Chef Clousseau said after tasting it. "This is a very special vintage."

Daryl then poured all of their glasses full.

"To a successful future," Jonathan toasted, lifting his glass.

"To a successful future," they all intoned, then drank.

"Mmm, that's very nice," Vera said. "I realized this afternoon that we've eaten in one of your restaurants, Chef Clousseau; Maxim's in Aspen, Colorado."

"I have just come from there," Chef Clousseau said, "and please, we are among friends, no? My name is Didier. And did you enjoy your dining experience at Maxim's?" he asked.

"Oh, my, yes," Vera replied. "It was simply sensational."

"Thank you," he said. "I have been very successful with the restaurants that I have opened."

"How do you feel about trying to bring a Michelin star to 34 restaurants?" Jonathan asked. "That's my goal, every single restaurant in our group with a Michelin star. Right now we have 7."

"It is a very interesting challenge," Chef Clousseau replied. "I look forward to it."

"Do you feel as though it is a plausible challenge?" Jonathan asked.

"With enough money and talent, anything is possible," he replied. "You have the properties, but they will most likely need some remodeling, if this is a typical example. There is a more refined expectation with the Michelin star. You will also need to invest in wine collections for each restaurant. That will cost at least $1 million each. I was very fortunate to receive my Michelin stars in 3 years. You are prepared for the expense and time it will take?"

"Yes," Jonathan replied, "as long as I can be guaranteed the results that I am looking for."

Daryl moved around the table, filling the champagne flutes.

"The only guarantees in life are death and taxes," Chef Clousseau said dismissively. "We can only try. I have done it, three times, but there was no guarantee. I was more interested in creating a restaurant that people appreciated. The Michelin star was just icing on the cake."

"That's all that I'm interested in, is the icing on the cake," Jonathan said.

"Then we must work hard," Chef Clousseau said, smiling.

Chris came to the table pushing a serving cart.

"Our first course this evening is escargot," he said, placing the dishes in front of each of them, serving from the left. "The dish is very hot, so please do not touch it. Daryl will also be making Caesar salad for you."

On another serving cart, Daryl began with fresh garlic, crushing it, then rubbing it all around the surface of a large wooden bowl with the back of a large wooden spoon. He then added 4 anchovy filets and mashed them into the garlic. He then added two tablespoons of Maille Dijon mustard, an egg yolk, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, the juice of half a lemon, and a splash of red wine vinegar, then whisked everything together to make a creamy dressing. Taking freshly washed romaine lettuce that was wrapped in a towel, he broke it into smaller pieces by hand and put it into the bowl, then tossed everything around to get the dressing on all of the lettuce.