Wendy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might just have a point," Jonathan agreed. "Sorry, Vera, but...Wendy, we need to institute an in-depth, comprehensive review of our staff. I want to know their educational and vocational backgrounds, any hobbies that they might have, you get the idea. Contact each of the department heads for their opinions of the people in their departments. That means face-to-face interviews. Make sure that they understand that this isn't a superficial exercise and that it is not in any way related to the consideration we give when deciding bonuses. Have them find out what aspirations their people have. Anything else you can think of, add it to the list."

"Monday is going to be fun," Wendy laughed.

"I never realized how good food could taste," Mary said, finishing the last bite of fish from her plate.

"It was just wonderful," Vera sighed. "The wine is perfect with it."

"Oh, wow!" Wendy said, her eyes glazing over. "Did I ever just get an idea."

"Oh, Wendy!" Vera sighed.

"Our own private wine label," Wendy said. "I'll add that to the list of things that we can talk about Monday."

Daryl and Chris cleared the table and everyone sat back taking a breath. After a few minutes, Chef Jean entered the dining room after Daryl and Chris, each with three platters with bowls on them which they proceeded to distribute.

"Mesdames et Messieurs, this is a sorbet trio of raspberry, papaya, and durian with a dark chocolate and caramel drizzle," he announced. "It was made from fresh fruit just this morning. The wine is a 1956 Chateau Filhot Sauternes‎."

"You're not serious!" Jonathan gasped as he watched the almost amber liquid poured into his wine glass which he picked up and swirled around, watching the glints of light off of the viscous liquid, the heavy legs running down the side of the glass. "I've heard of this, but never had the pleasure. And a 1956! This is way over the top, Wendy."

"I'm glad that it pleases you," Wendy said, beaming with pleasure.

"I'd have to say that this is hands down the best meal I've ever had," Shirelle said, savoring the sorbet. "It sure beats the hell out of Chick-fil-A," she said to laughter.

"I could get used to this," Mary said, smiling. "I have nothing against being totally spoiled."

"This is simply sublime," Jonathan said after taking a big sip of his wine.

"It's funny, but I never really drank wine before," Wendy said. "If I drank anything, it was a lite beer. But I like it, especially with food. This is really good, sweet, yet not too sweet. It's perfect with the sorbet."

"Would anyone care for any coffee or tea?" Daryl asked. "There's a really sweet Eversys Enigma coffee machine in the kitchen. And it seems as though there's some Kona coffee now that wasn't there before."

"Yes, please, double espresso, black," Wendy replied.

"And me," Jonathan said.

"Me, too," Vera agreed.

"I don't know how you can drink that vile black stuff," Shirelle said. "I'd like a cappuccino if it's possible."

"Press of a button," Daryl assured her.

"Me, too," Mary said. "Cappuccino."

"Mesdames et Messieurs," Chef Jean said after entering the dining room as they enjoyed their coffees, "it has been a pleasure cooking for you this evening and I hope that you have enjoyed your meal."

There was a chorus of praise and thanks from everyone and Wendy got up to go back to the kitchen with him.

"I'll have housekeeping clean everything up," she told him. "You don't need to do that," she added, handing him an envelope in which she had placed $500. "Thank you so much."

"It has been a pleasure," Chef Jean said, smiling as he slipped the envelope into his apron without bothering to open it. "I would be happy to cook for you whenever you like. You have only to ask."

"That's nice to know," Wendy said, accompanying him to the elevator and seeing him off, then returning to the dining room, a big smile of anticipation on her face. "Why don't we have cognac out by the pool?" she suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea," Vera said. "Some fresh air would be nice."

"If you'd like, you could also join us," Wendy said to Daryl and Chris, who smiled broadly.

"I can see why you like to spend time here," Jonathan said when they had all moved to the pool area. "Great view."

"The water in the pool is also heated," Wendy said, suddenly pushing her tube dress down and stepping out of it to stand naked, her large pale nipples instantly knurling into hard knots. "Would anyone like to join me for a swim?" she asked, entering the pool via the steps.

"About time," Mary said, quickly losing her dress and jumping into the pool as everyone laughed.

"Oh, my!" Vera said as Shirelle pushed her tube dress to the ground in front of her, her huge breasts with their large dark nipples standing out. "You are simply stunning."

"Are you going to join us?" Shirelle asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Vera replied, reaching behind herself for the zipper to her dress and pulling it down, letting it slide to the ground.

When Daryl and Chris returned with trays with snifters of cognac, everyone was in the pool. They handed them out, then stripped themselves, slipping into the pool with everyone.

"Oh, this is the perfect way to enjoy cognac," Vera laughed as the twins bracketed her, their hands roaming all over her body.

"It means a lot to me to have you and Vera here tonight," Wendy said, pressing herself up against Jonathan, her free hand reaching down to cup his balls, then wrap around his rock-hard cock. "This is only possible because you took a chance on me and I want you to understand how much I appreciate it," she said as she slowly jacked his cock.

"It was an extraordinary meal and this part is my favorite," Jonathan said, bending down to kiss her, his hand finding her ass and pulling her close.

"Yes, that's nice," Shirelle said, Jonathan and Wendy looking over to see her sitting on the side of the pool with Mary's face in her pussy as she leaned back on her hands with her feet up on the edge of the pool wide apart. "You want some of this?" she asked, smiling at Jonathan as she hefted one of her huge breasts to suck on her own nipple.

"You know that he does," Mary said, lifting her smiling face from Shirelle's pussy, licking her lips as she turned to look at Jonathan. "It's driving him crazy hearing me and Wendy talking about how good you taste."

"Go on," Wendy urged, giving his cock a squeeze. "You know you want to, but I want to fuck you and suck your cock before this night is over."

"Words I've longed to hear from your lips," Jonathan said.

"You think that I don't want to suck your cock and have you fuck me half a dozen different times during the day?" Wendy asked. "You think that I like it that Mary and now Shirelle get to suck your cock every day? Go eat Shirelle, but I'm waiting."

"Oh, yes, make me cum, boss man," Shirelle said with a smile when Jonathan moved over to stand in front of her, staring at her spread pussy, the vermillion interior contrasting with her long, dark, thick inner lips pouting apart beneath a big clit.

"Beautiful pussy," Jonathan said, smiling. "I always want my employees to be happy," he said, leaning over and dragging his tongue up through her pussy. "Mmm, very nice," he said, then plunged his tongue into her.

"That's what I like," Shirelle said, running the fingers of one hand through Jonathan's hair as he feasted on her pussy.

"He does that nicely, doesn't he?" Wendy asked, hopping up on the side of the pool next to Shirelle.

"He's certainly done this before," Shirelle laughed. "Ahhh, yes, like that."

Wendy looked down and saw that Jonathan was sucking on Shirelle's big clit and that her body was spasming in familiar ways.

"This is what I call a feast," Jonathan said, lifting his face from Shirelle's pussy and smiling. "A feast that I hope never ends," he said, moving over and gluing his mouth to Wendy's pussy.

Sighing as Jonathan ate her pussy, Wendy looked over and saw that one of the twins was holding Vera by the waist, obviously fucking her, her legs wrapped around his waist, while the other twin supported her shoulders, his cock dangling down into her mouth, the whole scene reminiscent of the photo above the bed at Tony and Sara's.

"Let's fuck him now," Wendy suggested when Jonathan came up for air, a big smile on his face.

"About time, too," Shirelle agreed as Jonathan pulled himself up out of the pool at Wendy's urging, then allowed himself to be led over to one of the chaise lounges.

"You're my guest," Wendy said, straddling the chaise lounge and lowering her pussy down onto Jonathan's mouth. "You go first."

"Mmm, yes," Shirelle sighed as she lowered herself onto Jonathan's cock. "My pussy loves a tongue, but it loves a cock even more," she said as she began to fuck him.

Wendy looked over as Vera and the twins, as well as Mary, climbed out of the pool and went to one of the other chaise lounges, Vera mounting one of them while Mary squatted on his face, the other twin getting behind her and working his cock into her ass.

"Oh, this is just wonderful," Vera cried out as the two twins fucked her.

"Your turn, girlfriend," Shirelle said, rising up off of Jonathan's glistening cock and trading places with Wendy, lowering her gooey pussy onto his extended tongue as Wendy first sucked on his cock, tasting Shirelle all over him, before straddling him and lowering herself onto him.

"This is wonderful," Wendy sighed as she began to fuck him, looking over at Vera getting double teamed by the twins and sharing a smile with Mary as she rode one of their faces.

"This is a night that I won't soon forget," Jonathan said when Wendy and Shirelle traded places once again, eagerly pulling Wendy's sopping pussy down onto his mouth to eat her as Shirelle began to fuck him again.

"He's ready to cum," Shirelle announced, grinding her pussy down on Jonathan.

"Let me suck him," Wendy gasped, stretching out to capture his glistening cock in her mouth when Shirelle rose up off of him, moaning when he almost immediately exploded and began pumping cum into her eagerly sucking mouth.

"Arrgghh," the twin on the bottom snarled, trying to lift his hips.

"Damn, Chris!" Daryl said, throwing his head back as he buried his cock as deeply as possible in Vera's ass as they both came.

"They have no manners," Wendy said, smiling at a surprised Vera as they filled her with cum.

"Oh, but it's wonderful to feel two cocks cumming in me at once," Vera gasped, smiling. "I never mind."

"There's an outdoor shower over by the pool," Mary said when Daryl finally stepped back, smiling as he viewed his handiwork. "Come on, I'll help you clean up. They've always had this thing about cumming in whoever they're fucking and they just love putting their cocks in somebody's ass."

"You've known them a long time?" Vera asked as they both rinsed off under the shower.

"All my life," Mary replied, smiling. "I've probably fucked the two of them more than any other guys. I love them, but I can't teach them any manners."

"I've always enjoyed it when a man cums inside of me," Vera said, "though I must admit that I'd prefer to suck them when the time cums."

"I'd always rather suck them," Mary laughed.

"Now I'm just dying to taste Shirelle," Vera said as they turned off the shower and went back to the chaise lounges where Jonathan and Wendy were still in a 69, while Shirelle lay back on one of the other chaise lounges with one of the twins between her legs fucking her, the other kneeling by her head so that she could suck his cock.

"She's really a beauty," Vera said admiringly.

"Yeah," Mary agreed, "she sure is. Chris, let Vera eat Shirelle," she said, caressing his ass.

"How do you tell them apart?" Vera asked when Chris slid his glistening cock from Shirelle's pussy and moved out of the way.

"Chris' cock curves to the left, Daryl's to the right," Mary replied. "That's the only difference I've ever been able to tell.

"Oh, what a gorgeous pussy," Vera exclaimed as she crawled between Shirelle's legs, her face mere inches away. "When I think about eating a pussy, it's always a pussy like this that I picture, like Wendy's. I love sucking on long lips and big clits," she said, leaning down to slide her tongue into Shirelle's gaping hope. "Oh, and you are so delicious!" she exclaimed, lifting her face to smile up at Shirelle.

"When you're done, I'd like to return the favor," Shirelle said, pushing up onto her elbows to watch as Vera ate her.

For the next hour or so, everyone was fucking or sucking someone, Jonathan fucking Mary while Wendy fulfilled her obligation to Daryl and Chris, letting them each fuck her in the ass, which she loved, cumming non-stop as they pounded her. Jonathan fucked Shirelle, then her again, the twins monopolizing Vera in a sandwich. Finally, everyone seemed to be taking a breather at the same time.

"I hate to leave, but it is late and we should go," Jonathan said. "This has been a fantastic evening all around, Wendy, and you, Shirelle, are a real delight. I hope this isn't the last time that I get the pleasure of enjoying you."

"I was born ready," Shirelle replied, laughing. "You just say the word."

"And you two are real treasures," Vera said, kissing each of the twins. "Maybe you'd like to visit me at my home sometime," she suggested.

"Whenever you'd like," Daryl said, smiling. "It was a real pleasure to fuck a lady like you."

"Well, I can assure you that my ass and pussy are both very grateful that you did," Vera laughed, finding her dress and pulling it on while Jonathan dressed.

Wendy saw them to the elevator, still naked, kissing both of them good-night, then returned to the pool area.

"Shirelle, come to bed with me," she said, taking her by the hand.

"I'll keep the twins amused," Mary said, smiling broadly.

The twins left in the morning, but not before fucking Wendy and Shirelle, taking turns with each of them.

"What a great night," Mary sighed as she joined them in the bed after the twins had gone.

"Never heard of a boss like him," Shirelle said, shaking her head as Mary crawled between her legs and began eating her pussy. "Plenty of bosses fucking their employees, but it's always been sort of harassment. I don't feel that with him. And he brings his wife along for the fun."

"Oh, Vera's far more twisted than Jonathan," Mary said, lifting her face from Shirelle's pussy. "Jonathan's a gorgeous stud, but he's into his business and things; Vera's only into pleasure and the more sexual, the better. I'm crazy about her."

"She does have a tasty pussy, I'll give her that," Shirelle said, smiling. "And she fucks like a teenager."

The three of them spent most of the day in bed, eating each other in a daisy chain, then falling asleep, ordering room service for lunch, then lazing around the pool for the afternoon, eating each other as the whim struck them.

"I guess I should go," Shirelle finally said with a sigh. "I usually help Momma with the housecleaning on weekends. She's probably been doing it all herself. I think that I'll take her out to dinner. She'd like that."

"I'd like to meet her someday," Wendy said.

"Momma's great," Mary said. "She practically adopted me. I couldn't love her more if she were my genetic mother."

"She'd surprise you," Shirelle said. "Me and the twins, we're pretty wild, but Momma's a real church-going woman and she believes, takes it all seriously."

"Does she know how you and the twins are with each other?" Wendy asked.

"Hard to hide," Shirelle laughed. "Every time she catches us fucking, we get another sermon about sin. I've pretty much got them all memorized. She means well, but..."

Shirelle had a big smile for Wendy and Mary when they arrived for work on Monday morning, her huge breasts almost spilling out of a very skimpy halter top.

"I'll get coffee," she said. "His cock is sucked and he's ready for the two of you."

"Good morning, Jonathan," Wendy said as they entered his office.

"And good morning to the two of you," Jonathan said. "Have a seat. We have a lot to discuss this morning. But I have something to say first and I want to say it to Shirelle, too, so let's wait a minute. You had nice weekends?" he asked.

"We mostly stayed in bed," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Such a beautiful picture that is," Jonathan said with a sigh, smiling. "Ah, the coffees. Thank you, Shirelle," he said as she placed them on the desk. "I just wanted to thank the three of you for a wonderful evening Friday. I'd particularly like to thank you for making Vera so happy. She said that it was one of the best times that she's had in a while. That means everything to me."

"We enjoyed it, too," Wendy said, Mary and Shirelle adding their agreement. "Vera's the best. If you weren't married, I'd have her for a roommate in a flash, same with Shirelle, but I know that she'd never leave her mother alone like that."

"She particularly liked the twins," Jonathan said, smiling.

"They thought that she was the hottest MILF that they'd ever been with," Shirelle said with a laugh. "They'd love to do her again."

"You know them well?" Jonathan asked.

"As well as anyone," Shirelle replied, smiling. "They've been fucking me since they turned 18. I wouldn't let them before that."

"Lucky them," Jonathan said, shaking his head.

"Lucky me!" Shirelle laughed. "To have those two cocks at my beck and call, life's good."

"Where do they work?" he asked. "Their serving skills were those I see in fine dining."

"They work at Azores, downtown," Shirelle replied, "but they also get gigs with different caterers. I know that they've worked some pretty swanky affairs. I imagine that they learned a lot from that."

"Well, thank you again," Jonathan said.

"Just say the word," Shirelle said as she left the office.

"I know that you have a list, Wendy, so go ahead," Jonathan said.

"I want to put Shirelle in charge of the employee evaluation project," Wendy said. "She was an assistant manager for two years in charge of hiring staff. She's got experience in exactly what we want to do. She can talk with the department heads and they can all make suggestions about what we should ask and how, then I'll make a final decision."

"I think that that's a great idea," Jonathan said. "You have my blessing. Next?"

"I talked with Chef Jean yesterday and told him about our plan to hire an executive chef and that we wanted all of our restaurants to have Michelin stars," she replied. "I also asked him if he'd like to be considered for the position and he said no, that he preferred to cook, not spend all of his time doing paperwork. He also pointed something out to me that I wasn't aware of. We have the seven restaurants with Michelin stars, but you bought them like that when you acquired the properties. You've never actually...grown your own, as it were. He said that it could easily take 3-5 years before there'd be any consideration from the Michelin organization towards evaluating a restaurant for a star. In that time, you'd need to run the restaurant as though it did have the star, high-end and -class menu, world-class wine list, properly trained staff. More likely than not, they'd lose money for the first 2-3 years and you'd have to be prepared to spend approximately $5 million for each one."

"So, what conclusions have you come to?" Jonathan asked.

"Only two, really," Wendy replied. "The first is that we just concentrate on redoing and upgrading the menus and our standard of service. That would involve minimal relative expense and we could still tout our culinary offerings, using the fact that we do have the seven restaurants with the Michelin star. Right now, we can only really do that for the actual Michelin-starred properties. The second alternative is to do it, go for the Michelin stars, but understanding that it's going to be a slog and take time, and money, lots of money," she continued.